Chapter 23

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

A/N: As promised, another update! Hope you like it cuz someone important is revealed! 

By the way, please go to google and type 'Singers You'd Like to Perform at the 2012 London Olympics Opening' and click the first site you see 'The Top Tens' and vote for JYJ! Please! Cassies, let us help them!

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“MINJI BEAR!”

Minji soon found herself in warm embrace of none other than Lee Sungmin!

“OPPA!” Minji smiled widely as she hugged her best friend’s older brother.

“How you’ve been? Is Rim ok?” Sungmin asked as soon as he released her from the embrace.

*Oh sh*t!* Minji thought as soon as she remembered that Changmin was with them. If Sungmin finds out that a MAN was living with them, let’s just say Changmin is going to be 6 meter underground in only few seconds.

“She’s still sleeping.” Minji smiled widely, trying to hide the truth.

“Still asleep?” Sungmin’s eyes widened. “It’s already 8 A.M! That girl used to wake up at 6 A.M every morning! I’m going to wake her up right now.”

Sungmin took off his shoes and began walking towards his younger sister’s room but got stopped when Minji suddenly stood in front of him, her arms stretched out, preventing Sungmin from walking further.

“YOU CAN’T!” She said loudly.

“Why not?” Sungmin asked, raising his eye brow.

“Because… You need to rest! You just came here!” Minji smiled widely. “I’ll wake her up!”

“Okay.” Sungmin seemed confused but shook his shoulders as he went to the kitchen.

“Phew, thank you God!” Minji whispered as she removed the imaginary sweat from her forehead.

Before entering, Minji looked around to make sure that Sungmin was out of sight, because he was like a ninja and could appear anywhere. After confirming that she’s alone, Minji quickly walked in and locked the door, preventing Sungmin from entering. She quickly dashed towards the asleep cuddling couple and shook Rim by her shoulders.

“Rim-ah! Rim-ah!” Minji kept whispering loudly. “Rim-ah! Sungmin oppa is here!”

“5 more minutes!” Rim whined, not opening her eyes.

“Sh*t!” Minji cursed under her breath.

She quickly ran to Rim’s bathroom and filled the bucket with icy cold water, after which she went towards the couple and threw the water at them.

“AAAA!!!” Both of them woke up with a scream but Changmin’s was muted as Minji covered his mouth with her hand.

“What was that for, unnie?” Rim asked, removing the wet bangs from her face while Changmin removed Minji’s hand from his mouth.

“Shush!” Minji hissed, putting her finger on her lips. “Sungmin oppa is here!”

“OMG.” Rim gasped.

 “Hurry up and greet him. And you.” Minji turned to Changmin. “Hide in the bathroom quietly. Don’t make a sound or you’re dead meat!”

Minji rushed out of room so that Sungmin won’t get suspicious. Rim stood up and went to her bathroom to change while Changmin just stared blankly at the ceiling. He was confused but one thing was clear: Another man was in the house and by the looks of it; he was close to the girls. But how close exactly? What was his connection to Rim? These questions bothered Changmin a lot.

His thoughts were interrupted as Rim walked back in with faded skinny jeans and a tight black top. Changmin sighed as he sat up and looked at her.

“What?” She whispered.

“What do I do now?” Changmin whispered back.

“You heard unnie. Go to bathroom and stay silent.” Rim said as she went towards the door.

“Lee.”

“What?” Rim asked as she stopped.

“Who is that Sungmin guy?” Changmin looked down. He didn’t know what made him ask that question.

“He’s my older brother.”

As soon as Rim closed the door, Changmin lied back again, giggling. He felt relieved after hearing that Sungmin was just Rim’s older brother. Nothing more, nothing less.