Chapter 13

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

 

A/N: Updated! Enjoy it!

Please comment and subscribeheart 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Rim-ssi!” Grandmother Shim smiled as she opened the door.

“Oh, halmeoni!” Rim bowed. “May I help you?”

“Actually, I want you to accompany me.”

Rim smiled and went out with Grandmother Shim. They were strolling down the corridor when suddenly Grandmother Shim stopped and slapped her forehead.

“Aish!” She growled.

“Is everything alright, halmeoni?” Rim asked, worried.

“Aigo, I forgot the files in the conference room!” Grandmother Shim sighed. “Rim-ssi, can you get them for me, please?”

“Arasso.” Rim smiled.

She thanked Heavens that the conference room was on the first floor of the hotel; otherwise it would take her a long time! Rim rushed downstairs and opened the door of the office:

“Now, where is that paper?” She looked around, but failed to notice it.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” She heard.

That voice… She’s gotten used to it… She slowly turned around, and as she expected, Shim Changmin was standing there.

“Why are you here, sir?” Rim asked, arching her brow.

“YAH! I’m your boss!” Changmin pouted.

*Seriously, why does he keep pouting?* Rim sighed.

Suddenly, the lights turned off (It was 23:15!) making Rim gasp. Furthermore, the doors suddenly closed and locked by themselves!

“What’s going on?” Rim asked, obviously worried.

“I don’t know.” Changmin frowned.

On the other hand, three people were sitting in the security room, watching Rim and Changmin while laughing.

“Yah, do you really think this is going to work?” Grandfather Shim asked.

“Of course!” Grandmother Shim smiled.

“Psh… And I wanted to spend time with Rim!” Mrs. Shim pouted.

Back to Rim and Changmin.

Rim was nervously walking to and fro while Changmin sat on the chair, his eyes closed and his chin resting on his hand.

“Yah! Stop walking, will you?” He finally asked.

“I’m nervous, ok?” Rim glared at him.

Changmin shrugged it off and continued to sit. Slowly his eyelids were closing, Rim’s figure blurring. Finally, Changmin’s head dropped as he fell asleep. Rim continued to walk around nervously when Changmin’s movement made her stop.

“Did he fall asleep?” Rim mumbled as she came closer to him.

Changmin curled up and was mumbling something incoherently. As Rim came closer, she finally understood that the words coming out of his lips were none other than names of the dishes.

“Aish, what a childish person!” Rim chuckled as she removed his bang from his face.

Suddenly Changmin grabbed her wrist, still asleep.

*Yah, don’t tell me that he sleepwalks too!* Rim thought. *Man, I’m dead!*

“Don’t leave me…” Changmin pouted as he whispered that.

Rim breathed deeply as she tried to free herself, but Changmin’s grip tightened. To her disappointment, Changmin didn’t let go, making Rim sit down on the floor and slowly fall asleep, her wrist held by Changmin.

“Warm…” Changmin smiled as he gently her palm with his thumb, still sleeping.