Chapter 29

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“So, what should we do now?” Minji asked as they all sat in her car.

“Well, we’re not taking him to the company that’s for sure.” Rim said as she took a glance at Changmin.

“As if I’m willing to go there.” He mumbled, crossing his arms.

“Then I guess we should drop him at someone’s house.” Rim sighed.

“Wae?”

“Do you really want someone else to see you like that?” Minji smirked. “Even though I am completely for it, I don’t think lowering Shim Inc.’s image is on my list.”

Changmin rolled his eyes. He knew that despite having posing as a girl, there was a probability that people could recognize him.

“I guess so.” He mumbled.

“Then where should we drop him?” Minji asked as she started her car.

“Hmm… Who is free? Um… Oh! Yoochun hyung!” Changmin said, snapping his fingers.

While Minji was driving, Changmin was giving her the directions. But never did he miss the chance to comment about her car or her driving.

“Shut up, will you?!” Minji yelled, finally exploding.

“Tsk… You get mad so easily.” Changmin shook his head, his eyes closed. “That’s a big no-no while driving.”

“Then shut your mouth!” Minji shouted.

“BOTH OF YOU QUIT IT!” Rim yelled, making Changmin and Minji look at her in shock. “Always arguing like an old married couple! Argh!”

After venting her anger out, Rim quickly put on her earphones and began to listen to the song in maximum volume. Minji quickly composed herself and continued driving while Changmin crossed his arms and pouted.

The rest of the trip was in silence; Minji focused on the road, Rim listening to music and Changmin stealing glances at her.

“We’re here.” Minji said as she parked the car near a huge building. “Get out.” She said to Changmin.

“Unnie!” Rim scolded Minji. “Don’t be so cold!”

“I thought you were still wearing your earphones.” Minji mumbled.

“Wait, aren’t you coming with me?” Changmin asked as he noticed Rim still sitting at the front seat.

“Umm… No?” Rim said.

“What do you mean ‘no’?”

“No as in no. I won’t go with you.”

“Yah! If you won’t go then neither will I!”

“No way! You’re not staying in this car!” Minji said. “Rim, go!”

“But unnie…” Rim whined.

“No unnie! I don’t want to be late to work because of this stupid food monster!”

“STUPID???” Changmin yelled, getting ready to kill Minji.

“Aish… Arasso.” Rim sighed as she opened the door.

Changmin smiled widely as he got out, though the smile faded as he noticed to people began to whisper around him. It wasn’t often that they could see a Korean girl who’s more than 5’5 and here they see a girl who is taller than 6 feet!

“Her parents must be giants!” A little girl whispered while her friends nodded.

*Not really. He just eats too much* Rim thought.

Changmin lowered his gaze and walked ahead, feeling uncomfortable with all the stares.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Rim said loudly as he ran towards him. *Darn his legs are long!*

They quickly went inside the elevator and Changmin pressed ‘15’. They stayed in silence, looking at the floor and sometimes glancing at each other. They were so absorbed with it that when the elevator stopped and binged, they both were startled. Changmin walked out first, his rude behavior not affecting Rim since she was used to this. They walked towards the last apartment at the right side.

*Ding Dong*

Changmin pressed the bell and crossed his arms. After 10 seconds he pressed the bell impatiently again.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” The person from the other side yelled, obviously sleepy.

Yoochun opened the door, his left hand over his mouth, covering his yawn. His hair was messy, making him look even more attractive. He was only in his pjs and this confirmed the fact that he was sleeping peacefully before this peace was disturbed by Rim and Changmin.

“Oh!” Yoochun’s eyes widened as he recognized Rim. “Rim-ssi!”

“Ahnyeongseyo, Yoochun-ssi.” Rim bowed politely.

“It’s a pleasure seeing you again.” Yoochun smiled his irresistible smile. “What brings you and…” He looked at ‘Chaerin’ with an uncomfortable look. “… Your lovely friend here?”

Rim suppressed her giggles while Changmin rolled his eyes and walked into the apartment, uninvited.

*Such a rude young lady* Yoochun thought.

Being a gentleman or rather lazy bones, Yoochun let ‘Chaerin’ roam around his apartment, not even bothered to stop her.

“So, what are you doing here?” Yoochun asked, letting Rim in.

“You’ll find out in a minute.” Rim smiled as she saw Changmin enter Yoochun’s room.

Yoochun, though surprised, didn’t show any emotion. Instead he kindly asked Rim to enter the living room and went to the kitchen to make some tea. While Yoochun was busy, Changmin came into the living room, wearing Yoochun’s grey sweatpants and white wife beater. He removed the wig along with makeup, turning into Rim’s handsome boss. He sat beside her and crossed his arms, puffing.

“What’s wrong?” Rim asked as she looked at him.

“Why here?” He asked, pouting.

“Oh, Changmin-ah!” Yoochun entered the room, shocked. “When did you enter? And… Wait… ARE THOSE MY CLOTHES???”

Changmin rolled his eyes while Rim nodded.

“Yah!” Yoochun pointed at him. “You were… You were… THAT GIRL???”

Before even receiving a reply, Yoochun began to laugh like crazy, his hands on his stomach.

“HYUNG!!!” Changmin whined.

“OMO! HAHAHAHA!!!” Yoochun continued laughing.

“Well, I guess I should leave.” Rim said as she stood up. “Have fun babysitting him!”

As soon as Rim dashed out of the apartment, Yoochun’s head snapped up.

“Babysitting?”

Changmin smirked as he stood up and began to crack his knuckles.

“Oh-oh.” Yoochun mumbled, his eyes popping out of orbits as Changmin approached him slowly.

*I’m dead!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm restoring the previous chappies now that I'm home :)(:

Anyways, I'll update new chappie over the weekends or as soon as I'm free, arasso?

Please comment and subscribeheart

 

Oh, and Jae lovers, please visit this page for my future fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq