Chapter 46

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update!!! My family isn't here so I'm babysitting my nephew and niece for 3 weeks....

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sky was turning black as Changmin drove through the empty highway, a smile on his face as he ran his hand through his hair, unable to hide his excitement. He looked at his reflection on the front mirror, smiling and checking his pearl white teeth.

“Good.” He nodded as he made a turn and drove down the familiar road.

He parked in front of a tall construction, his smile increasing as he closed the door and entered the building. He silently hummed a tune as he waited for the elevator, oblivious to all the weird glances he was getting. He went inside the elevator and pressed the number of the floor, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited. He almost ran out when the doors opened, but quickly composed himself and walked with style towards the door of the apartment.

“Coming!” A voice said after the pressed the doorbell. “Oh, it’s you.” Minji said with disappointment as she saw Changmin at the door.

Changmin just flashed a smile, entering the apartment as if it were his own.

“And here I hoped that you wouldn’t show up.” Minji sighed, closing the door.

“Why wouldn’t I come?” He asked, arching his eye brow.

“Don’t you rich kids send a driver or something?” She asked.

“You watch way too many dramas.”  He said, chuckling. “Where is Rim?”

“Oh, Changmin-ssi!” He heard a sweet voice.

He turned around and saw Rim, who stood there shyly with cheerful Bom and pleased CL. Even though Bom and CL looked attractive, Changmin was captivated by Rim, who looked like an angel. Her long lashes slightly touched her flushed cheeks as she looked down, unable to look at him. Her luscious lips were of soft peach color, flawlessly matching her skin tone. The dress wasn’t tight, yet somehow was revealing her curvaceous body. Her beautiful fingers clutched the white purse tightly, exposing how nervous she was. Changmin inwardly praised Bom and CL for their work as he stared at his date, earning a knowing smirk from Minji and giggles from Bom, making CL roll her eyes.

“You look… wonderful.” He said, catching his breath.

“Thank you.” Rim mumbled.

She was feeling a bit uncomfortable with her legs exposed like that but tried to hide it. She blushed madly as she felt Changmin staring at her, who had no intentions of stopping, until he earned a smack on the head from Minji.

“What was that for?!” He yelled, rubbing the injured spot.

“Stop checking her out or I’ll remove those eyes of yours.” Minji teased in low voice, only letting Changmin hear her, who blushed instantly.

“Umm… We’re going to be late if we don’t hurry.” He said after clearing his throat. “Let’s go.” He put his hands into the pockets, waiting for Rim to walk up to him.

“Don’t worry, we’ll meet you there.” Bom winked at Rim before the couple left.

While driving towards the hotel, Changmin couldn’t help but look at Rim from the corner of his eyes, admiring her beauty.

*YAH! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!* He mentally slapped himself.

Rim, on the other hand, was secretly admiring Changmin. Of all the people she knew, Changmin was the only one who looked like a model with his tall figure and God-like body, which surprisingly wasn’t concealed by his Armani suit.

“We’re here.” He said, parking the car and opening the door.

Before Rim could open the door, Changmin already did it, his hand waiting for hers. She shyly thanked him and took his hand, coming out of the car. He gave the keys to the valet boy and intertwined his arm with Rim’s making her go red as a tomato.

They walked inside the hall, gaining the attention of everyone who was present there. Changmin growled inwardly when he saw men of all ages and status looking at Rim with eyes of a wolf. While men were eyeing Rim with admiration, women were sending her a glare, feeling jealous of her handsome ‘date’.

“Aeboji.” Changmin nodded when he approached his father, who was admiring Rim with a smile.

“Changmin-ah!” Mr. Shim smiled, proud of his son’s gorgeous companion. “Lee, I’m happy that you came.”

“Happy to be invited, sir.” Rim said in a soft voice.

“Rim-Rim!” Mrs. Shim quickly embraced Rim, earning a frown from Changmin as Rim removed her arm in order to hug Mrs. Shim. “You look so pretty!” Mrs. Shim squealed.

“Nice to see you, hyung.” Jiyong said, coming up to them with a glass of champagne in his hand. “You look marvelous, Rim-ssi.”

Before Jiyong or anyone else could say anything, Changmin grabbed Rim’s arm harshly and dragged her away from his crazy family.