Chapter 19

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

 

A/N: Update :)(:

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The door opened silently, the hall lights passing into the dark bedroom:

The shadow appeared, creeping towards sleeping Rim. The stranger reached out his hand and touched Rim’s exposed arm, her skin feeling like soft silk. After poking her several times, the stranger sighed and just plopped himself next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“AAAAAAAA!!!!”

Rim screamed at the sight of the man sleeping next to her. She quickly looked under the blanket, sighing in relief as she saw herself in her pjs.

“Why are you screaming?”

The man turned around and rubbed his eyes. It was Shim Changmin.

“You’re on the bed with me… How am I not supposed to scream?” Rim asked, frowning.

“It’s not like I you or anything.” Changmin yawned before putting his head back on to the pillow. “Besides, it’s your fault for not telling me where to sleep.”

“Are you that dumb? The couch, duh.”

“It wasn’t comfortable.”

“Comfortable or not, you’re going to sleep there, so deal with it.”

Rim stood up and went to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. When returning back to the room, she saw Changmin sleeping. She sighed as she took her clothes and went to Minji’s room:

“What are you doing here?” Minji asked as she heard the door open.

“Changing clothes.”

“I see that. But why not in your room?”

“It’s not like I can change in front of my boss now can I?”

“What? That bastard was sleeping with you?”

Minji rolled her eyes. That Shim Changmin is so going to get it!

“Why are you still in the bed, unnie?” Rim asked.

“I don’t have work today.”

Rim nodded as she looked at the reflection. She quickly went to the kitchen to grab a bite of toast. While she was making breakfast, Changmin came out of her room, scratching his itchy head.

“Grab a shower, will you?” Rim said as she looked at him. “I’m guessing you’re not going to work, are you?”

“No.” Changmin sighed. “And you better not tell my parents that I’m…”

“Hiding in your secretary’s apartment?” Rim chuckled. “I won’t.”

As Changmin reached out his hand to grab a toast, Rim slapped it, making Changmin glare at her.

“Have you brushed your teeth?” She asked, arching her eyebrow.

“No.”

“Then do it. After that you can eat.”

Rim sighed. Was she his secretary or nanny? Rim sighed as she took the sip of her coffee and ran to the hall to put on her shoes.

“Unnie, I’m leaving!” Rim shouted.

“Arasso!” Minji shouted from her bed.

“Take care of Changmin-ssi… And NO FIGHTING!”

Rim ran out of the apartment while Minji walked out of the room with a mischievous smile on her lips.

“I’m going to make your life miserable, Shim Changmin.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh, Rim-ssi!”

Rim was about to sit on her chair after spending her entire day in Chairman’s office when she was greeted with a smiling angel.

“Junsu-ssi!”

“How are you? How’s our maknae?”

“Hush!”

Rim put her hand over Junsu’s mouth, preventing the cute angel from saying anything else that might expose her boss.

“Junsu-ah, you’re so stupid!” Jaejoong chuckled as he came out of Changmin’s office.

“Rim-ssi, could you join us?” Yoochun asked as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Ne…”

But Rim was interrupted by her phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“LEE!!!!”

It was Changmin and he sounded… MAD.