~Pickup on South Street~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xiumin was walking upstairs to his room with Chen following closely behind.

They both had their luggage and were tired of carrying it around.

"Xiuminnie," Chen whined.

"Yeah Chenchen?" Xiumin asked.

"I'm tired, I want to sleep," Chen whined to Xiumin like a 4 year old.

"Chenchen start acting your own age already. If your tired go take a nap," Xiumin said.

"I want to talk to you though," Chen said.

"What's there to talk about?" Xiumin said.

"About the other people," Chen said as he opened the door for Xiumin.

Xiumin went inside, put his bag on the nearby couch, and started organizing.

"What's on your mind?" Xiumin asked as he was putting his things away.

"I'm getting a bad vibe from the blonde one. He seems to have gone through lots more than we have," Chen said.

"His name was Sehun. Maybe he's just more closed off than the others." Xiumin said.

"I guess. But what about them calling me useless?!" Chen asked furiously. 

"Let's see, how can I explain this to a 4 year old?" Xiumin thought out loud.

Chen glared at him.

"Listen, usually spies aren't architects, they probably didn't understand what you meant," Xiumin explained.

"Whatever." Chen muttered. "You always seem to be right so I'll trust you."

"Of coarse I am Chenchen, the older the wiser right?" Xiumin said while laughing. 

"Your silly Xiuminnie," Chen said while laughing along.

Chen laid down on Xiumin's bed and tried to sleep.

"Hey! Sleep in your own bed!" Xiumin yelled while hitting Chen with a pillow.

20 minutes later Xiumin had finished his unpacking and Chen had fallen fast asleep.

Xiumin kneeled by him and lightly dragged his finger along Chen's jawline.

Why do you always make my heart race? Xiumin sighed, It's going to take a parade to wake Chen out of this kind of sleep.

Xiumin left to Chen's room and took Chen's luggage with him.

I always have to do this he thought while unpacking and organizing Chen's things for him.

~~~~

After finishing with Chen's things he went downstairs to see what the others were up to.

"Hi, have you all settled in yet?" Kyungsoo asked Xiumin with a smile.

"Yeah, Chen is sleeping right now so I'm going to leave him alone for a while" Xiumin answered while smiling back.

"That's good, you should go ahead and rest too, I heard you were on the road for a long time," Kyungsoo suggested.

"No, I'm alright. I don't get tired as easily as the others," Xiumin said while taking a seat on a chair by Kyungsoo.

"That's good," Kyungsoo said.

It got quiet a little too quickly for Kyungsoo so he decided to speak up again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter