~Munich~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai unlocked the door and stepped inside with Sehun behind him.

They set their bags down and started to take things out.

"Where did you go?" Kyungsoo asked when he came in, looking at the unhealthy snacks.

"Convenience store," Sehun replied with a mouthful of Snickers.

"Who's the medicine for?" He picked up the bottle of pain relievers. Immediately his eyes flicked towards Kai, thinking it was for his hip. 

Kai noticed Kyungsoo's distress and said, "Relax, it's for Suho. He's been having migraines lately so I thought I would get him something," he shook the bottle in his hands and hopped off the counter.

"He's upstairs in Lay's room. They were talking up a storm about medicine so I left," Kyungsoo told him while handing him a glass of water to go with the pills.

Kai ran upstairs and knocked on the door to Lay's room, stepping in after hearing a soft 'come in'.

"Suho," Kai called as he was opening the door, "I bought you some medicine," 

"For what?" Suho asked.

"Your headaches," Kai set down the bottle and the glass of water next to Suho and made his way to the door.

"Thanks," Suho called after him.

"Welcome!" 

They care a lot for each other thought Lay.

Kai left and ran downstairs to Kyungsoo.

"Can you make me food?" Kai asked.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes, " You just ate an hour ago!"

"But....I'm hungry." 

"No, you're just bored," Kyungsoo retorted.

"Fine, where's Sehun?" 

"He said he wanted to check on something."

~~~

Meanwhile...

I wonder what he's doing...

Sehun stepped into the sewing room and saw Luhan sitting by Baekhyun. 

By the looks of it, he was explaining something to Baek in an excited way.

He leaned against the door frame and watched him for a minute.

What are the princesses making? He snickered to himself causing them to turn around quickly.

Baekhyun's expression flipped to a shocked one.

"Sorry to disturb you, I'll make my way out," Sehun said as he turned back around.

"Wait!" 

Sehun turned to look at Luhan.

"Come look at what we have for you," he smiled while holding up a paper.

Sehun walked over to them and took the paper from Luhan's hands. 

He looked over it, the suit was a pitch black color with a white tie. "The fabric seems really nice."

"I picked it out myself," Luhan took the paper back. He saw a hint of a smile on Sehun's lips.

"Sehun-ah!" Kai yelled from outside the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter