~North by Northwest~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They arrived 30 minutes later at the new hideaway, just in time to hear a faint yelling in the distance. Sehun glanced at Kai who wore a worried look on his tired face.

"Do you think it's Suho yelling?" Kai looked at Sehun.

"Maybe. He isn't usually loud though, must be serious." Sehun looked off in the direction of the yelling.

They slowly made their way towards their destination.

As more and more of the new hideaway showed, Kai's eyes got wider.

Sehun smacked the back of Kai's head making him wince. 

"Stop gawking" Sehun said.

"This place is huge! Probably the biggest and nicest place we've stayed at," Kai kept looking at the mansion.

"Must be a really big mission,"Sehun pointed forward towards a screaming Suho who was currently flinging his arms around making weird gestures "Lets go."

"...WHAT WERE YOU TWO IDIOTS THINKING?!" was all Kai and Sehun heard as they arrived.

They saw a guilty look on Baekhyuns face with Chanyeol standing behind him. 

"Suho, calm down. Look, Sehun and Kai are here." Kyungsoo, another one of their teams assassins, pointed towards Sehun and a curious looking Kai.

"Hey guys, what did you do this time?" Kai looked towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun suspiciously. 

"Nothing much," Baekhyun smiled his Cheshire Cat smile and walked inside with Chanyeol following closely behind.

Suho smiled gently as he walked over to them "Welcome to the new hideout, everyone is already here." Suho led them to the mansion to a big door leading them inside.

The interior was very modern and had lots of technology. The color theme of the mansion was a vibrant blue paired with black and white.

The kitchen was huge with a big dining room table on the side. Kyungsoo admired the kitchen every time he walked past it, he couldn't wait to cook in it.

Kyungsoo gave them a quick tour around of all the places they needed to know of, including the basement that had all the advanced technology, and the weapons room.

20 minutes into the tour he decided to let them go to their rooms,unpack, and relax.

~~~

"Do you think we'll stay here long?" Kai turned to Sehun who was currently sitting in his room on the couch by the window.

"Maybe," Sehun replied 

"I hope we do, it's nice here." Kai looked out of the window.

"You never know." Sehun looked out of the window as well.

Silence ensued for a minute.

"Help me unpack?" Kai asked hopefully.

"No way. I have my own unpacking to do," Sehun said while walking out.

"Your no fun!" Kai yelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter