~Secret Agent~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was early morning, two days after the kidnapping when Suho had talked to Tao and Kris about going after their culprit.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had told Suho about thier findings that night. They were ready to take charge and bring justice to Kai. But Suho had decided that Tao and Kris were to go after the culprit since the culprit hadn't known them.

That's what brings us to Tao and Kris who had tracked the said culprit to an expensive hotel named 'Seoul Coex'.

"Do you think that they're anywhere around here?" Tao asked as he looked up at the hotel.

"Most likely not, it's a good thing that Baekhyun knows her. Otherwise we would be no where near finishing this," Kris replied.

They talked to the hotel clerk about getting her room key, which he agreed to immedietley due to their intense stares. 

"That was easy," Kris said as he played with the key card in his hands.

"Yeah, after you melted him with your laser eyes," Tao rolled his eyes. He walked up to the elevator and pushed the button to go up.

Kris got on after it opened and pressed the number 12 to go to the culprits floor.

"Why such a high floor number? Isn't it safer on lower levels?" Tao wondered.

"I always thought so too." Kris replied.

Once the elevator had dinged open, they stepped out and made their way to the room, swiped the key card and entered it quietly. 

The first room was empty, but it wasn't quiet inside. They could hear a clicking inside one of the other rooms, which room was the question.

"Come in boys, I've been expecting you," a female voice spoke in the direction of what seemed to be the kitchen.

Kris looked at Tao who nodded back at him. They walked carefully towards the voice which was now humming a tune.

"So what brings you here boys?" She asked once she sensed their presence.

Kris spoke up first "What's your name?" 

"Byun Sunhyun, and you are Wu Yifan, right?" She turned around, a cup of tea in her hands. She was an average height for a middle aged women, very slim, fit, and beautiful.

Kris wasn't going to waste his time asking her how she knew his name, he had more important things to do.

"And Huang Zitao," she smiled sweetly at them.

Tao wanted to get rid of her right away, he hated fake people. Especially people with venomous smiles such as her's. "Are you affiliated with the Black Shadow company?" 

She ignored his question and walked past him to take a seat in the living room. "Come sit," She instructed.

Kris walked to where she was and stood behind her. 

She could feel the cool metal of his gun touching the back of her head. "No need to be so violent boys." She said.

"Tell us what we need to know," Kris said between gritted teeth. 

"I may know some people in the company," She reached back for Kris's gun but he pulled it back before she could get her hands on it.

"Are you working

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter