~The Bourne Identity~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once Kyungsoo and Baekhyun told Suho what had happened, he started spitting out orders.

"Kai, go get everyone down here, tell them it's important," Suho instructed.

Kai rushed up the stairs to do as he was told.

"Baekhyun, put down the phone, they won't believe you," Suho told Baekhyun as he picked up a set of car keys.

"What else can we do?" Baekhyun asked as he set down the phone.

Suho threw Kyungsoo's car keys to him "Take Kai with you and pick Kibum up. Drop him off at the police station, tell them that you found him wandering around in front of the hotel," Suho said, a sense of urgency in his tone.

One by one, everyone came down the stairs asking what was wrong. 

Baekhyun quickly explained as Kyungsoo dragged Kai to the car with him.

"Where are we going?" Kai asked as Kyungsoo held his wrist.

"I'll explain on the way," Kyungsoo said, not realising that he was still holding Kai's wrist.

When Kyungsoo reached into his pocket for the keys, he finally saw his vice grip on Kai. He quickly jerked his hand away "Sorry," he mumbled, a rosy color painting his cheeks.

Kai chuckled as he opened the door to Kyungsoo's white Lamborghini Aventador.

Kyugsoo blushed an even deeper shade of red and started the car. The engine revved and they took off.

 

~~~

Meanwhile at the mansion, Suho had told Chanyeol to search through data to find out who gave the News Channel the story.

"It says 'Sent by Anonymous'," Chanyeol said as he turned towards Suho.

"Do you think its one of the chef's workers?" Chen asked.

"Maybe, we can never be too sure unless Chanyeol finds a trace of the sender," Suho answered as he paced back and forth.

Everyone was sitting down on the couches watching Suho pace worriedly in front of them.

"Have you called the agency yet?" Xiumin asked.

"No one is picking up. It's the time of month they change their numbers," Kris answered.

"Come look at this," Chanyeol said.

They all crowded around the computer Chanyeol was at and looked at what he was pointing to.

The screen read 'Good Luck Finding Him' in beg red letters flashing across the screen.

Suho and Kris gave each other a look.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Tao asked, anger laced into his voice.

"Someone call Kai and Kyungsoo to come back," Kris said.

~~~

Kai and Kyungsoo stepped into the hotel lobby, "What's his room number?" Kai asked.

"I'll go ask the clerk," Kyungsoo walked to the man while Kai looked around.

"Hello," Kyungsoo flashed his FBI badge to the hotel clerk. "I'm agent Jung, I'm going to need the room number of a man named Lee Minhyuk," Kyungsoo said.

The hotel clerk looked alarmed, he typed in a few things into his computer and gave Kyungsoo the room number and the key card.

Kyungsoo walked back to Kai "Good to go," he showed Kai the key card. 

They both started to walk towards the elevator and pressed his room floor number.

When the elevator stopped, they stepped through the open doors and walked towards the room.

Kai knocked on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter