~Mission: Impossible~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of Agents M were still shocked at the news that Sehun had bestowed upon them.

"Why didnt you tell us earlier," Tao asked.

"I thought you already knew," Sehun replied.

"Why didnt the boss ever tell us?" Kris asked.

"It's his business to tell you or not," Sehun answered yet another question.

Ever since Agents M had found out, they had been bombarding Sehun with questions. 

Kai was surprised that Sehun hadn't yelled at them to stop yet, usually he would have lost his temper by now.

"But how come-" Lay started but was cut off by Sehun.

"I don't know and I don't care! Get off my back already!" Sehun got up and walked to the kitchen to get rid of them.

There it is, Kai thought with a smirk.

Luhan got up and walked after him. He stood by the kitchen doorway watching Sehun drinking water.

"I always had a suspicion that he was someone you knew." Luhan said causing Sehun to turn his attention to him.

"I wish I didn't." Sehun replied with a bitter smile.

"Even if you hate him, you must have had some good times," Luhan shrugged.

Sehun thought back to the photo in his drawer and gestured for Luhan to follow him up the stairs.

Sehun opened his bedroom door and walked into his weapon room. He opened the drawer and took the photo out, showing it to Luhan.

"This is my father." Sehun pointed to the smiling man in the photo who was standing next to his mother and brother. "And this was the only time I have ever seen him smile."

Luhan looked slightly shocked, there must have been at least one time his father smiled other than that. Luhan looked at the photo again and saw a beautiful woman. "Is this your mother?" he asked.

A pained look was evident on Sehun's face as he nodded.

Sehun then proceeded to walk into his weapon room again and stayed in there for a few minutes.

"You okay in there?" Luhan asked as he got up off the bed and walked to the room.

He saw Sehun sitting on the ground with his fingers in his hair, tugging lighly. 

Luhan sat in front of him and removed Sehun's hands from his hair. "What's wrong?" Luhan asked in a soft voice.

Sehun took a deep breath and looked at Luhan with a miserable expression. "I can't get her out of my head." 

Luhan felt really bad for Sehun, he had never seen him this broken before. Luhan took Sehun and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry, it goes away after some time."

"How would you know?" Sehun mumbled into Luhan's shirt as he gripped it tightly.

"My mother passed away when I was very little and my father left me when I was 15. Trust me, I know how it feels to have them stuck in your head." Luhan rubbed Sehun's back gently.

Sehun nodded into Luhan's shirt and sighed, a single tear making its way down his face.

Broken and facing the world, Sehun had the right to break down once in a while.

~~~

Tao and Kris were driving in the car to a hidden destination, earlier the boss had called Suho and told him there was a weapons pick up so Suho sent them to go get the weapons.

Kris was behind the steering wheel, focusing on the road while Tao riding shotgun and looking out the window.

"This mission is getting boring." Tao said.

Kris flickered his gaze to Tao "What do you mean?" 

"We have only been going on r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter