~The Good Shepard~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun walked down a corridor expecting to find Luhan at the end, but once he reached the double doors he opened them to find nothing on the other side.

Absolutely nothing. 

"You there, stop! State your business!" A guard behind Sehun shouted as he aimed his gun at him.

Sehun turned around with deadly glare and slowly walked towards the man, a grin slowly spreading onto his lips. "You have him dont you?" 

"Have who? Who are you?" The gaurd asked as he stepped back from Sehun who was still inching his way towards the gaurd, the grin getting wider and crazier. "Don't come any closer!" he shouted.

Sehun grabbed the gun out of the gaurd's hands and threw it across the room. 

The gaurd shook in fear and backed away "Dont come closer." he struggled to say.

In one swift move of his foot, Sehun pinned the man to the floor and laughed as if a maniac had taken over his body. "This is going to hurt." he said.

Sehun lifted his hand and punched the man across the face, again and again for what seemed to be hours to the gaurd. 

"Where.Is.Luhan?!" Sehun punched the man between each word. He only stopped when he felt his body being dragged away and Kai's voice yelling "Stop Sehun! Stop!"

Sehun turned to Kai and looked at him, eyes filled with rage. "Why?" 

"Luhan isn't here!" Kai urgently shook Sehun, trying to get him out of the trance of anger.

Sehun snapped back to reality and looked around the room, he saw the worried look on Kai's face, and he saw his bloody hands. His hands that were covered in the poor man's blood who laid less than a meter away struggling to move. "What have I done..." he whispered.

"There's no time for regret, we need to leave." Kai dragged Sehun up by his arm and pushed past a door to a stairwell leading to the ground level. They ran up the stairs, hearing rushed footsteps and yelling from behind them as the gaurds followed behind.

Once they were out, Kai zoomed to the car and started the engine with Sehun not too far behind. Sehun looked back in the rearview mirror as Kai drove off to their second location.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked.

"I'm not sure Jongin, I'm really not sure." Sehun replied.

Kai gave him a pitiful look and reached into the side pocket of his car door and pulled out wet napkins "Wipe the blood off of your hands." he said.

Sehun nodded his head and reached for the napkins, he starting wiping at his hands trying to scrub away any trace of blood. He kept scrubbing but he could still smell the lingering stench of the drying blood. He started wiping vigerously at his hands as a single tear fell.

Kai looked over at him worriedly and ripped the, now soaked in blood, napkin out of hands. He grabbed Sehun's hand and held on tightly "You'll be okay, I promise."

Sehun nodded and looked out of the window as the night lights of the city passed them by, tears slowing down as he tried his hardest to forget the past incident.

"You should sleep till we get there." Kai whispered.

Sehun hummed and leaned his seat back a bit to sleep more comfortably, his hand tightly holding on to Kai's as he dozed off thinking of Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter