~Casino Royale~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Luhan were still talking to the Kim's when the music in the room started to slow down. The tempo caused many people to start heading for the dance floor and slow dance with partners.

Kim Minjoo looked to her husband and tugged at his hand as a gesture to dance as well.

He looked down at her and nodded while smiling lovingly, he then looked back to Luhan and Sehun, "Would you like to dance with us?" he asked.

Sehun shook his head saying "No thank you, but you two go ahead." he smiled.

Sehun and Luhan watched as they walked towards the dance floor and started to slow dance.

"What did you two find out?" Suho asked through the ear piece.

"First of all, Siwon seemed to have tensed up whenever a security guard passed." Luhan said.

"Second of all, his wife kept looking at our other suspect, Lee Suri. They seemed to be comunicating with gestures." Sehun finished for Luhan.

Luhan hummed and took a champaign glass from one of the waiter carrying them around. He twirled it around in the cup and took a sip, he did all this without catching Sehun's gaze that was glued to his lips.

"Sehun, what are Baekhyun and Chanyeol doing? I can't seem to locate them." Lay asked.

Sehun tore his eyes away from Luhan and took a look around the room. "Baekhyun is dancing with Lee Minhyuk and Chanyeol is dancing with Lee Suri." Sehun replied.

"Alright, found them." Chen said.

Meanwhile.....

"Baek Hee, you are a good dancer," Lee Minhyuk said with a smile.

Baekhyun smiled back, he took on the name Baek Hee to gain a better character as a girl. "Thank you," Baekhyun replied, pretending to be shy.

They kept dancing for a couple minutes until Minhyuk looked down at Baekhyun and said something unexpected. "What do you say we get out of here?" 

Baekhyun looked up at him with a surprised expression, is this man kidding around? 

"E-excuse me?" Baekhyun asked, a bit surprised by the question.

"You heard me." he replied with a erted smirk.

Baekhyun took a step away from the man and whispered into his ear piece "Chanyeol, come get me."

Chanyeol quickly excused himself from Suri and made his way towards Baekhyun.

He wrapped an arm around Baekhyun's waist and held him there. "Excuse us." he threw a glare and walked away with Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, what happened?" Suho asked.

"Suri's husband is a ert that does not deserve someone as sweet as her." he huffed with a roll of the eyes.

"He hit on you?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun nodded while looking back at Chanyeol. He saw a glint of outrage cross Chanyeol's eyes, he grabbed Chanyeol's arm before he could move and held him into place. "Don't." he whispered.

Chanyeol scoffed then continued to tell Suho what they had found out about the couple.

"I think our work here is done." Kris said.

"I agree. Good job everybody, let's get out of here." Suho replied.

~~~

Everyone was sitting in the meeting room talking over the mission when Kris got a phone call and left the room to talk.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hello Kris, I needed to tell you that I have some good news." it was Suho's younger brother, Soo Hyuk.

Kris waited for him to continue.

Soo Hyuk cleared his throat "We found the hiding place of your mother's killer." he said.

Kris stood there stunned. 

The man who had ruined his life.

The one who took away his mother.

The one man who he had wanted to get revenge from so badly that it hurt.

The one man, had been found.

A flood of emotions rushed through Kris. 

"A-re you s-ure it's him?" he stammered.

"Yes, Kris. We need you to come down to the station to help us get him and close this case once and for all." Soo hyuk replied.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible." Kris said.

He spent a few more minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter