~Tomorrow Never Dies~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was helping Luhan pack for the mission, organizing everything into a little suitcase. "Do you want your swimming stuff?" Sehun asked, holding up Luhan's swin trunks.

Luhan looked up at the pair in Sehun's hands and nodded his head. "I hope I have enough energy to swim." he said.

Sehun bent over and held Luhan's head in his hands, examining his wounds. "I think they're healing nicely."

Luhan started to blush and splutter profusely, trying to keep himself together at their closeness.

Sehun, of coarse, noticed this and decided to have some fun of his own. His hands moved down to Luhan's neck, thumbs started to circle around his jawline. Sehun noticed Luhan starting to fight the blush, looking more serious as Sehun played him more.

Luhan took Sehun's hands off of his neck and pushed Sehun back with enough force to have him lying on his back.

Sehun looked shocked as Luhan climbed on top of him, swaying his hips as he moved further and further up Sehun's lean body. "Wha-what are you doing?" Sehun stuttered, watching Luhan dip his head dow, getting close to Sehun's lips. Sehun looked at his expression, searching for something playful but all he found was seriousness. 

Luhan smirked and ghosted his lips over Sehun's "Two can play at this game Sehun." Luhan whispered, looking into Sehun's eyes. Luhan could hear that Sehun started to breath harder, looking intently up to Luhan.

Sehun was stunned at this behavior, he had never seen this side of Luhan before and he had to admit that he liked it. A lot.

"Except," Luhan leaned down to Sehun's ear as he circled his finger on Sehun's chest. "I'm better at this game." Luhan waited a minute before sitting up onto Sehun's stomach and giggling and how disoriented Sehun looked from some simple gestures and quiet whispers.

"Damn it Luhan." Sehun sat up and wrapped his hands around Luhan's neck, engulfing his lips in a steamy kiss, passionetly fighting for dominance against Luhan's surprisingly strong tongue.

They sat there, Luhan in Sehun's lap, kissing until they heard someone clear their throat from behind Luhan. Luhan tried to pull back but Sehun kept thier lips intact, glaring at who ever dared to interupt them.

Kai looked down at Sehun, a big smirk playing on his face. "I need to borrow your boyfriend for a second if you don't mind." Kai said.

Luhan finally managed to break their kiss, turning to Kai with a blush "Give him back quickly." he said.

"I actually wanted to talk to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter