~True Lies~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night, Kai, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo helped Suho take Junho into SM custody for questioning. Sehun, along with a still uncouncoius Luhan, and Lay drove home with Xiumin sitting shotgun.

Lay took over driving while Xiumin instructed him on how to get back to the mansion. "Sehun, how's Luhan doing?" Xiumin asked Sehun who was sitting in the back seat with Luhan leaning on him.

"I think he'll be fine for now." Sehun replied.

Lay reached into the glove compartment and took out a first aid kit, handing it back to Sehun. "Patch up as much of his wounds as you can till we get back." he instructed.

Sehun took it into his hands and laid Luhan across the seats with his knees up and his head on Sehun's lap. He took a disinfectant napkin out and wiped away all of the dried blood on his face and arms, every time he touched a wound Luhan winced and his eyes tightened up for a second.

The ride stayed quiet aside from Xiumin's directions for Lay and Sehun rustling around with the band aids. Sehun watched Luhan sleeping soundly on his lap, he placed his hand on Luhan's hand and held on tightly. Soon, Luhan started to stir in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes to see Sehun staring down at his with a tender smile gracing his lips.

Luhan reached up and ran his hand along Sehun's cheek with his hand while mustering a smile. "Thank you." his raspy voice whispered.

Sehun laughed lightly and nodded.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." Luhan's scratchy voice seemed to worsten every time he uttered a word.

Sehun shook his head saying "You're no trouble at all." 

Minseok turned around "My Luhan is awake!" he smiled brightly.

Luhan dropped his hand from Sehun's face and smiled at Minseok. "Yeah, I am."

Sehun turned his head to look out of the window, watching as the sun rose slowly. He hadn't noticed the time, the night seemed to have passed by briskly without a trace.

Luhan sat up as he talked to Minseok and Lay about how he felt. He finished up and looked over at Sehun watching the sunrise, the open window had air  flowing in, blowing Sehun's hair back. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Luhan leaned on Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun looked down at Luhan seeing the same scene he had when he first realised he had like him.

The sun rays frolicking upon Luhan's blonde hair as it brightened up his handsome features.

"Yes, you are beautiful." Sehun whispered and pecked Luhan on his blushing cheeks.

~~~

Later that night Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting in Baekhyun's room talking of the events of the day.

"Did you know it was Junho?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, I was as surprised as everyone else. When Kai called and told us Luhan wasn't at the first place, that's when I thought someone at Black Shadow had done it and told him to go. But I never expected it to be Junho, he used to be a good guy." Baekhyun huffed, evil had overtaken one more person and he could have helped.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun's and squeezed in a reasuring manner. After a moment of silence, Chanyeol asked "Do you think he wanted Luhan dead because he killed your mother?"

"Most likely, he worshipped my mother for years as her servant so I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted revenge on whoever killed her." Baekhyun replied. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes, trying to remember Junho when he was a kid. 

He distinctly remembers the first time he thought of Junho as a second father, It was 13 years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter