~Three Days of the Condor~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The man held up his gun towards them and said, "Move and I'll shoot." 

"Don't worry, I got this," Luhan spoke into their earpieces.

"What's he going to do?" Kai whispered.

"He's a sniper, what do you think he'll do?" Sehun whispered back.

A few seconds later the window by the man shattered. Next thing they know he's on the floor, bleeding to death.

"Thanks Luhan, nice touch with the silencer," Kai said.

"Welcome," Luhan replied. 

Sehun could imagine Luhan wearing his smug smile.

"Come on, we can't waste any more time. What way can we get out of here?" Kyungsoo walked down the hallway with everyone behind him.

"Go left in 5 feet then make your way downstairs. The kitchen is to the right of the stairs, go there and get out from the back door," Chen explained.

"What about me?" Tao asked.

"You should stay where you are and make sure no one suspects anything of them," Lay replied.

They made their way downstairs and towards the kitchen without causing a disturbance.

"When we go in there we should compliment the chef so they're not suspicious of why we're there," Kyungsoo explained.

They walked in and went up to the head chef, all saying complimentary words.

Sehun noticed an odd twitch in the mans eye every couple seconds. 

When they turned to leave, he called them back.

"What do you think he wants?" Kibum started fidgeting nervously.

"Be cool," Kai said while walking back.

The mans eye twitched violently as he pulled out a gun from a drawer behind him and held it up to them. All of the other chefs and waiters started to pull out their guns as well.

"What a surprising turn of events," Kai mumbled.

Kibum passed out and fell to the hard floor.

"Great," Kyungsoo said sarcastically.

~~~

The men began to close in on them until the group had backed into a walk in freezer.

Kai and Kyungsoo were dragging a still unconscious Kibum with them while walking.

In the freezer the men set up 4 chairs and motioned for the group to sit on them. Some of the men started to take their weapons and tied the group into the chairs very tightly.

"Nice try with wanting to slip out the back," the head chef said. This time his head twitched and some of his coworkers gave him a worried look.

All of the men left the walk in freezer, leaving the spies in a negative degree room.

"Those idiots didn't even check for our ear pieces. I still have the knife in my shoe," Kai said quietly.

"No one's injured right? The target is okay?" Suho asked.

"We're all okay. We'll be out of these ropes in no time," Kyungsoo answered.

A few moments later, Kibum woke up with a soft gasp and his eyes shot open.

"Morning princess," Kai smiled at him.

"Where are we? It's freezing!" Kibum shifted around in his chair.

"Duh, we're in a freezer," Kyungsoo replied in his sarcastic tone.

"Kai, hurry up," Sehun turned to Kai.

"Almost there.... Done!" Kai freed his hands and waved them in the air.

"Kai! Put your hands down, someone's coming," Chanyeol warned.

Kai whipped his hands behind the chair and pretended they were still tied a split second before the man came in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter