~Duplicity~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once the officers had arrived at the station, they lead Kris into the questioning room and took his cuffs off.

"Wait in here," one of the officers said to him before leaving.

Kris looked around, he could get out of the room easily but he needed to know how the officers got their destination. He needed information just as much as they did.

A minute later a man who looked to be in his late 40's came into the room with 4 men following behind with the gun bags in their hands.

Kris kept quiet and looked as they all set down the bags on the table in front of him. "What is the meaning of this?" Kris asked.

The man stared back at him as if he was studying Kris. 

Kris glared back, challenging him with his eyes. "I have the right to a phone call." 

"You get a phone call when I say so," the man replied.

Out of the corner of his eye, Kris could see two of the officers fumbling around with the Agent's very dangerous weapons. "Put that down before you hurt yourself." he said, his voice rang through the interrogation room.

The man got scared and dropped the weapon. Good thing the safety was on or else there would have been tear gas and a highly deadly explosion.

Kris got up from his spot and walked towards the men who were playing with the weapons. "Listen to me well, these aren't Nerf guns, they can kill everyone here so quit playing with them unless you are suicidal," Kris's eyes shot glares at them, causing them to cower and leave the room.

Kris rubbed his temples and sat down in front of the man in charge. "I know I'm not here for something we did. You want something, what is it?" Kris asked.

"You're right, I want your help," the man smirked "I need you to get rid of someone for us."

"I don't work for low lifes like you. Besides, we only take orders from our boss." Kris stood up to leave.

"We're not done here." the man replied.

Kris sat back down and relaxed into his seat to show that he was not intimidated, which of coarse he wasn't.

"I will call him after our meeting, I am willing to pay a fortune for this target of ours." the man sat back as well.

"What's your name?" Kris asked.

"Lee Jung Woo. I am the cheif here."

"I figured as much."

"Let's get to the point..." Jung Woo took out a folder and threw it on the desk for Kris to see.

Kris looked into the folder, face stoic as he scanned over the dead bodies desplayed in the pictures. "If this is about a serial killer you need to get rid of then..."

The men held up his hand, idicating for Kris to stop talking. "It is but it's not just any serial killer Wu Yi Fan."

~~~

The agents had finally arrived and walked in to the big police station with a certain authority feel.

"Sehun, Lay, and Kyungsoo go to the left section of the building. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen you are going to the right section. The rest of us will take the middle." Suho instructed.

A tall man stood in front of them, stopping them in their tracks. "There's no need for that, Joonmyun," he said.

Suho's face lit up upon seeing him and smiled brightly. "Soo Hyuk," Suho went in for a hug, the man smiled and hugged back.

Everyone stared at Suho like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter