~Sleepless Nights~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little warning for M stuff ;)

The grandfather clock in the corner of the dining hall struck midnight, snapping the spies out of their lively dinner and back to reality.

Baekhyun looked around at the solemn faces of those who remembered what had happened earlier that day. He had felt bad for the events that took place and wanted to lighten the mood a bit. He turned his attention to the shining moonlight and peered outside to the view of the beach, "Do you guys want to go for a midnight swim?" he asked.

Everyone turned to look at Baekhyun as they weighed the idea in their minds. It seemed perfect to get stress off of their minds.

"Sounds good to me," Xiumin said with a slight smile as he dragged Chen, who seemed to still be in a quiet trance, up the stairs.

They all agreed and went off to their shared rooms in order to find their swimming gear and maybe enjoy what was left of their hectic day.

~~~

Luhan raced upstairs with a grin, swimming always calmed him down, despite his obvious over excitement at the moment. He burst into his and Sehun's room and shed his clothes, leaving ony his briefs on as he rummaged through his clothing for swim trunks.

Sehun walked in a moment later and grinned at the view that greeted him, Luhan half and bent over. He walked up to him and placed his big hands on Luhan's smooth yet built torso as he aligned their hips together.

Luhan gasped and sprung up from his leaning position, "Se-Sehun, what are you doing?" he asked as he looked over his shoulder to get a glance at Sehun's expression.

"Luhan, do you realize how tempting you look right now," Sehun's voice had dropped a few octaves as he whispered into Luhan's ear before he bit lightly on it.

Luhan was once again flustered by Sehun's brave advances toward him. He placed his hands gently over Sehun's bigger ones and turned around in his grasp. Luhan looked into Sehun's eyes and saw they had already been filled with lust.

"I don't think the other's will mind if we keep them waiting for a bit, do you?" Sehun asked as he placed a lingering kiss on Luhan's lips.

Luhan was frozen in his place, he had been wanting this for so long but holding himself back for one reason only. Sehun's grip on him tightened as he continued placing kisses along Luhan's nape. Luhan shuddered in pleasure, almost giving into desire.

Suddenly, rushed knocks came to the door and Sehun sighed and shut his eyes tightly before yelling "What?!" frustratedly because he was so close to getting what he wanted.

"Sehun you gotta let me in, I'm dying out here!" a voice that Sehun knew all too well had flooded urgently through the door.

Luhan slipped out of Sehun's grip and practically ran to the bathroom to change as Sehun watched him run off disapointedly.

Sehun walked to door and quickly opened it before Jongin could punch it down with his rapid knocking. "What the I was just about to..." Sehun cut himself off before he could say something that Jongin didn't need to know.

"Sehun you gotta let me change in here, I just walked into our room and Kyungsoo was fully ! I almost screamed when I saw him, damn his y body!" Jongin fled off the other side of the bed and walked frantically back and forth while he explained this.

Sehun rolled his eyes "What else is he supposed to do in his room." but stopped there because he too was facing this dilemma.

"You don't understand! I've been wanting him since I could remember, at this point he's just being a tease." Kai whined and stripped of his clothes.

Sehun joined him after giving him a sympathetic look, "I understand," he mumbled as he watched Luhan try to scurry out of the bathroom without being noticed.

~~~

The spies joined at the back door all ready to swim before hearing Chanyeol exclaim loudly,

"That's such a cool tattoo!" 

All heads turned to see Chanyeol looking at Tao's arms that had chinese words written on them. "Thanks," he replied shyly.

Everyone gathered around to see the chinese letters that seemed to be written out of various weapons. "You should see Sehun and Kai's, they got matching one's." Kyungsoo said with a chuckle as he thought back to the dingy old tattoo parlor they went to when they were teenagers in order for the boys to get their one of a kind tattoos from an artist in Italy.

Sehun and Kai immedietly turned their backs in order for everyone to see the small moon they had on the back of their shoulders. Sehun's had been shaded expertly in black to represent the dark side of the moon while Kai's was shaded in grey to emit the bright side.

They looked in awe at the detail of each tattoo, small yet quite impressive. 

"Why didn't you get the same one Soo? Weren't you with them?" Lay asked.

Kyungsoo turned to show his own tattoo, the sun, in the same place and design as the two boys.

Everyone continued to show off their tattoos. Lay has carnations coiled around his hips, Chanyeol has Baekhyun's initials on his collar bone and visa versa, Kris has a scorpian on his arm, and Suho had Hermes'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter