~Syraina~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sir, we've had an incident with Luhan." Suho spoke into a disposable phone.

"What kind of incident?" The boss asked.

"Sir, Luhan had a planted chip in his neck like the Black Shadow assassins. Luckily, we were able to remove it." Suho replied.

"Alright, thank you for informing me Suho." The boss said.

"Yes, sir." Suho replied and hung up the phone, he smashed the back with a hammer and threw it away. No one can locate their calls now.

"Who were you talking to?" Kyungsoo asked as walked into the room.

"Our boss." Suho replied.

"About..." Kyungsoo trailed off, awaiting Suho's answer.

"Luhan's situation, with the chip and all." 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "You what?" he asked.

Suho looked at him worriedly, "Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"Yeah, you just told the most powerful man in the country that his son was in danger. Do you know what he'll do to Luhan if he finds out he was going after Sehun?" Kyungsoo questioned.

Suho started panicking "What have I done..."

"That's exactly what i'm wondering." Kyungsoo replied. "We have to fix this before Luhan gets hurt by him." 

"You're right. We should inform everyone to watch out for him, we don't need him to get kidnapped." Suho said.

"I'll go check on Luhan." Kyungsoo said. He left the room and went up the stairs towards Luhan's room. Kyungsoo opened the door and looked around the room...

To find it empty.

~~~

"What do you mean he's missing?" Kai asked.

"I mean, we can't find him." Kyungsoo replied sarcastically.

Kai took a deep breath and rubbed his temples, he was starting to get a headache. "First of all, we tell Sehun. He'll know what to do since it's his father we're dealing with." he said.

"Are you sure we should tell him? " Chen asked.

"Yeah, he would notice if Luhan was gone and we were all out looking for him." Xiumin replied.

"Who's going to tell him?" Lay asked.

All eyes looked at Kai, he looked up and saw all of them looking at him. "Alright, but if I come down bruised it's all your faults." Kai got up and left he living room.

He reached Sehun's room and knocked, no one answered so he went in and looked around for Sehun. "Sehun?" he called out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter