~Hangmen Also Die~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay and Chen were sitting in the car typing away at their laptops and watching the screen monitors when the screens had out.

"What's going on?" Chen asked while clicking on the restart button.

"Someone is trying to block our signal. Try to hack in again." Lay replied. He quickly his head set and told everybody what had happened.

"It won't let me in." Chen groaned and kept trying.

"..can any-one..he-ar.. us?" they heard Luhan's voice trying to get through to them.

"Luhan! Luhan do you read us?" Lay spoke into the head set.

"Everything's been blocked." Chen finally got past the first firewall. "They're trying to keep us from communicating."

~~~

Luhan was looking around for anything that he could find to open the door.

"Lu, your gun." Sehun said.

Luhan nodded and lifted up his dress on his right leg, latched onto his upper right thigh was a gun holster that carried his gun. He took it out and looked to Sehun, making sure that he was out of the way.

Luhan took his aim and fired at the door knob. 

The door knob shattered and the door opened easily when Luhan tried.

"Come on Sehun, we have to go." Luhan picked Sehun up by his arm and wrapped it around his shoulder.

Sehun got up and tried to stand on his own. Due to his dizziness, he stumbled and ended up being grasped tighter by Luhan. "I'm sorry." he whispered.

"It's alright, but it would have been nice to know you were claustrophobic before I stuffed us in that tiny closet." Luhan joked to lighten the mood.

Sehun laughed breathily and turned to Luhan. "Thank you." he said before placing his lips gently onto Luhan's cheek for a kiss. 

Luhan blushed but nonetheless smiled at Sehun brightly and continued on his way.

Once they reached the elevator, it opened and Kai stood there with a worried expression. 

He took Sehun in his arms in a tight hug. "You're okay." he whispered.

Sehun nodded and laughed lightly. "We need to continue the mission now." he said.

The trio looked at eachother and nodded. 

Time to finish what we started.

~~~

"I got us back online and I'm tracking down the hackers," Chen said.

"Good," Lay replied. He picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter