~Spy Game~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen was sitting in front of a worried looking Xiumin.

"What..." Chen mumbled and fidgeted around under Xiumin's gaze.

Xiumin stayed quiet and kept looking at him.

"Minseok! Say something, anything!" Chen exclaimed.

Minseok stood up and threw his arms around Chen, hugging so tightly Chen thought he was being squished.

"When I saw Kris throw his punch I thought you were going to get hurt and bruised." Xiumin mumbled into the crook of Chen's neck.

Chen smiled and Xiumin's hair in reassurance that he was fine. "I'm okay babe. But I feel bad for Suho right now." 

Xiumin hummed, his voice sending vibrations onto Chen's neck.

"Minnie." Chen whispered.

Xiumin hummed again, the vibrations getting to Chen again sending chills down his spine.

"You're squishing me." Chen struggled to say under Xiumin's ever so tight hold on him.

"I don't care." Xiumin replied as he got more comfortable on Chen's lap, laying his head onto Chen's chest.

Chen chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around Xiumin tighter. "You know I love you, right?" Chen asked quietly.

"Yes Chenchen, I love you too." Xiumin snuggled his head under Chen's neck and closed his eyes, inhaling Chen's sent slowly with every breath.

Chen smiled at his cute boyfriend and moved his head back a bit so Xiumin's face was exposed.

Xiumin groaned in protest and tried to get closer again.

Chen stopped him by gently placing his hand onto Xiumin's face and leaning towards him.

Xiumin's eyes fluttered open to see the close proximity between their faces. Even though they are boyfriends, he still gets shy around Chen at times and gets bashful from the kisses.

Chen smiled down at him and got closer and closer until their lips were barely a centemeter apart. Chen could feel Xiumin's eyes on his lips but he stayed put. He wanted Xiumin to kiss him first.

His plan worked, Xiumin leaned up quickly and seized Chen's lips into his own. 

The kiss was passionate and slow, all of their feelings swarming inside were shown through the mess of their lips colliding.

They kissed until they ran out of breath and had to pull back.

Xiumin looked at Chen's now swollen lips and chuckled at how cute his breathless pouty boyfriend was.

Chen picked Xiumin up and layed him onto the bed "Did you sleep last night?" Chen asked while laying next to him.

"3 hours." Xiumin replied.

"Not bad." Chen smiled and hugged Xiumin from the back. "Sleep." Chen instructed.

Xiumin rolled his eyes and turned around to face Chen. "You worry too much!" he said.

"No, I don't. I just want you to be healthy." Chen said then kissed Xiumin's nose lightly.

"What about when we are older and I end up sleeping all day and I never wake up because I was so used to sleeping during the day?" Xiumin asked with wide eyes.

"Minnie, I'm telling you to take a nap not fall into a coma." Chen smiled and closed his eyes while hugging Xiumin.

"Fine," Xiumin huffed and snuggled closer to Chen. "Goodnight, forever." 

Chen chuckled lightly, you're so silly Minnie.

Soon they had both drifted off to a deep sleep in eachother's arms.

~~~

Lay was working in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter