~Triple Agent~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Punch 

Strike

Punch

Strike

Lay was dripping sweat as he beat the punching bag, bit by bit, his knuckles becoming bloody.

Punch

Strike

Punch

No pain was felt in his body as he kept hitting, and hitting, and hitting.

Punch

Strike 

The only pain felt....

Punch

Was in his heart.

Lay collapsed on the ground against the wall and looked at his bloody knuckles. He dryly laughed at his stupidity for forgetting to wrap them again, it was definitly going to sting later.

I wish I could forget about Joonmyun....

Lay pulled his legs close to his body and rested his arms onto his knees, his head thrown back in exhaustion.

What am I saying, I could never forget about him....

"Jongd--" Suho abrubtly opened the door to where Lay was and saw him peacefully sitting against the wall.

He was about to leave but, saw the bloody knuckles and sighed. 

Suho got out of the room, fetched the first aid kit, and came back inside. 

He kneeled in front of Lay's peaceful figure and took one of his hands, carefully dabbing it with disinfectant alcohol.

Lay hissed in pain and took his hand back, he opened his eyes to find Suho looking at him worriedly. "You don't have to do this." he said.

Suho nodded but took back Lay's hand and started dabbing again. Suho kept his focus on Lay's hands, but he knew the latter was staring intently at him.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked. "Why are you doing this?" 

"You stopped calling me Yixing, it feels like you are seperating yourself from me." he replied.

Suho tilted his head at him and frowned. "Are you hurting yourself because of me?" he asked.

Lay shrugged and closed his eyes, once again leaning his head back on the wall.

Joonmyun felt extremely guilty, he needed to tell Yixing that he wanted to be with him before Yixing hurt himself even more.

Joonmyun finished wrapping Yixing's hands and stood up, only to lean down again and hover above Yixing's face.

Yixing kept his eyes closed but he felt Joonmyun's warm breath and recognized the smell of baby powder. 

"Please, stop teasing me." Yixing whispered.

"I'm not." Joonmyun whispered back.  

A moment of silence passed as Joonmyun studied Yixing's features.

"You hurt me so much Joonmyun." a tear slipped past Yixing's closed eyes.

Joonmyun used the pad of his thumb to swipe it away and held Yixing's face in his hand.

"I'm so sorry, Yixing." Joonmyun said.

Yixing leaned up and pressed his lips onto Joonmyun's plush one's. He pulled Joonmyun to sit between his legs, still keeping the kiss going.

They fought silently for dominace, but in the end it was up to Joonmyun to take over.

Joonmyun pulled back after running short of breath and chuckled lightly. "How did you get me to choose love over work?" he asked.

"What can I say, I'm irresistible." Yixing laughed lightly along with Joonmyun. Yixing wrapped his arms around Joonmyun and pulled his into his warm embrace.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Yixing?" Joonmyun whispered against Yixing's jaw.

"Of coarse, Joonie." Yixing snuggled into Joonmyun's embrace and enhaled his scent.

~~~

Sehun and Luhan were at the grocery store shopping for Kyungsoo, Sehun in the vegetable section with Luhan trailing behind.

"Is there any candy on Kyungsoo's list?" Luhan as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter