~The Man Who Knew Too Much~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai opened the door to the mansion after his drive, he had thought everything over and cooled down.

I should go apologize...

Kai went up the stairs and made his way towards Sehun's room, knocking carefully.

"Come in."

He opened the door and saw Sehun sitting on his bed, laptop in his lap.

"Hey, I just wanted to say-"

"Don't." Sehun said as he looked at him. "I have to apologize, I'm going to say no this time." Sehun took a deep breath after saying it out loud for the first time.

Kai smiled at him and sat down on the bed "Good to hear it."

"Kai, do you know what time it is?" he raised an eyebrow at Kai.

Kai shook his head and looked at his watch, it read '2:07'. His eyes widened, he hadn't realized that he had been out that long. "Wow." He muttered.

As soon as Kai had settled himself next to Sehun on the bed, Sehun showed him the laptop.

"Look at what Chanyeol sent to me," Sehun showed Kai the picture of the man with the briefcase.

"Is that from the hotel Kyungsoo and I were shot at?" He asked.

Sehun shook his head. "This is a picture from the building next to it, it may be the man who shot you."

"Are they running face scanners?"

"As we speak. Chanyeol ran down the stairs with his computer and almost tripped when he went to show it to Suho, you should have seen it, " Sehun chuckled lightly.

Kai chuckled as he took the laptop from Sehun and clicked the zoom button a couple of times. "It's a good thing we have facial recognition software."

Sehun nodded.

"Let's watch an action movie!" Kai exclaimed.

"Why do you want to watch something that you live?" 

"Come on, it's fun. We can point out all of the exaggerated scenes."

Sehun took back the laptop and searched for a good movie.

A couple minutes later they were settled in and started the movie.

Every couple of scenes, they would point out something unrealistic and laugh at how silly it was.

After an hour Sehun had fallen fast asleep on Kai's shoulder, but Kai was determined to finish the movie so he laid there watching it till the end. 

When Kai was half asleep and dozing off, he heard the creek of the front door opening. His eyes shot open and he sat up quickly, almost causing the laptop to fall off of him.

I must have heard something else, he shook his head and went back to the movie.

"Little orphan boy." A man said as he leaned on the door way.

Kai looked up at the door way and saw him. "What the hell are you doing here Minhun?!" Kai shot off the bed.

"Look at you, all grown up and still clinging onto my brother," Minhun shook his head in disapointment.

"Your one to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter