~Body of Lies~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF SM, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE MEETING ROOM." The same voice rang through the mansion that had warned them of the last mission.

Sehun and Luhan were in the training room. Luhan had insisted that he show Sehun how to shoot a sniper, even though Sehun had already known how to do it.

"Guess we're done here," Sehun said as he set down the sniper onto the shelf.

Luhan nodded and they made their way out of the room.

Everyone was dripping with sweat since they had all been training so the meeting room smelled like a smelly gym.

The screen flashed on with instructions on it, the title read 'Major Mission 2'.

"That sounds lame." Luhan whispered to Sehun.

Sehun snickered at the remark.

Suho began reading out loud when everyone had settled down. "As your second mission you will go to a venue in Seoul at 6 o'clock tomorrow to gather information on 4 major company share holders and their company's deal. Two men, Kim Siwon and Lee Minhyuk. As well as their wives, Kim Siwon's wife, Kim Minjoo and Lee Minhyuk's wife, Lee Suri. They are currently making an under cover deal with a shipping company that deals with oversea's inports of illegal merchandise."

"What kind of merchandise?" Chanyeol asked as he leaned forward in his chair.

"We're not quite sure yet but if they are bringing us into this, it must be something very expensive and illegal." Kris replied.

"Anyway," Suho wanted to get the reading over with and quickly continued. "Two of you will go undercover as women and two will be going as their husbands. The men will converse with each other, the women as well. Try to get as much information as possible without arousing suspision." Suho finished and sat down.

"Sounds easy enough." Xiumin said.

"Yeah, but whose going to be the women?" Baekhyun asked.

All head turned towards him and looked expactantly at him.

Baekhyun sunk in his chair away from the stares and replied with a quiet "Fine..." his face becoming red.

"Luhan will be the other girl."  Sehun turned to Luhan with a smirk.

"No way! I'm manly, so I can't." Luhan shook his head.

"Come on Luhan! You have to, you already look...." Chen cut off his sentance when Luhan shot him a venomous look.

"Hyung, please?" Kai said pleading with his puppy eyes.

Luhan shook his head again and leaned back in his chair.

"Luhan Hyung, I can pose as your husband. " Sehun smirked and looked intently into Luhan's doe eyes.

Luhan was struck with shock, that was the first time he had heard Sehun call him Hyung also with the fact that Sehun wanted to pose as his fake husband. He had to admit that it was very adorable. 

"He never calls anyone Hyung!" Suho's eyes looked like they were pop out of his head as leaned forward to pinch Sehun and make sure it was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter