~Billion Dollar Brain~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Luhan, stop wiggling!" 

"I'm sorry! It really hurts!" 

"Deal with it!" Baekhyun yelled back.

Luhan and Baekhyun were currently putting on wigs and since Luhan was struggling to put his on, he asked Baekhyunto help him. Which didn't help very much since Baekhyun was trying to force it onto Luhan's head.

"There." Baekhyun finally situated the long brown wig on Luhan's head and flipped his own wig's hair.

 The two diguise specialist's went all out on eachother.

Luhan stood up and looked in the mirror, Baekhyun had given him a complete makeover. Luhan had on a fitting white lace dress that hugged his body tightly, almost reaching his knees. It was paired with a real gold watch on his wrist made for women. Baekhyun also put full makeup on him along with eyeliner. "Baek, this looks like too much." Luhan tried to pull down his dress a bit to cover more of his legs that he had to shave due to Baekhyun's insistant nagging.

"No, it doesn't. This is normal for girls." Baekhyun looked at the makeover Luhan had given him. He had a full face of makeup and winged eyeliner to make his eyes 'pop' according to Luhan. Baekhyun was also wearing a white dress, but his went all the way down to his feet. Luhan put on a sapphire necklace to complete the diguise. "You're good at dressing girls up." Baekhyun laughed out.

"I just have an eye for colors that match." Luhan laughed with Baekhyun and they made their way downstairs to meet the rest of the guys.

"I hope they don't make fun of us." Baekhyun said.

"Me too." Luhan agreed.

Once they entered the room all they heard was hooting from Kai and Chen.

"You guys- I mean girls, look great!" Kai joked.

Chen laughed so hard he fell backwards.

Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyun with a silver ring in his hand. "Baekkie, will you be my fake wife?" Chanyeol asked with a small smile, his face blushing.

"Sure....." Baekhyun snatched the ring from his hands and put it on his finger, his face blooming a deep shade of red.

Meanwhile Luhan was standing off to the side watching the cute scene. 

Sehun came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist, "I prefer the man version of Luhan." he whispered into his ear.

Luhan gasped at the sudden hot breath by his ear and the warmth around his waist. Why didnt Sehun give me a ring? Luhan thought as he glanced back at Sehun.

"Stop being cheesy, we have to go." Suho said with a laugh.

Everyone went into their cars and made their way to the venue for the party. 

Luhan was sitting shotgun in Sehun's car with Sehun driving.

Luhan kept his eyes on the window to his right, over thinking the ring situation. 

Sehun looked at him with a smile and held up a golden ring in his hand. "Here, since you seemed so bummed earilier." Sehun handed Luhan a ring.

Luhan looked down at the ring, his eyes widened at it. "I was not bummed!!" he argued.

"Sure you weren't. Just make sure not to pout too much like that again, you might give me a heart attack." Sehun smirked as he glanced at Luhan again.

"I wasn't bummed." Luhan mumbled, only saying it to try to convince himself.

Sehun laughed and they continued on their way to the party.

~~~

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in Chanyeol's car with their hands connected.

Chanyeol had grabbed Baekhyun's hand as soon as they got into the car.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun said with a squeeze of Chanyeol's hand.

"Yes, babe?" Chanyeol asked.

"You know I love you right?" Baekhyun replied.

"Of coarse Baekkie, I love you too." Chanyeol glanced to him with a smile.

"And I would do anything for you?" Baekhyun looked to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol hummed in response.

"I think it's time to tell them." Baekhyun said after a deep breath.

Chanyeol's face lit up and he turned to Baekhyun. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Of coarse." Baekhyun replied with an equally bright smile.

Ever since they had gotten together years back, it has been a secret due to Baekhyun being afraid for himself and Chanyeol. 

"What changed your mind?" Chanyeol asked.

"I was thinking about it all night, and now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter