~Goldfinger~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chen was driving on the highway through the dark night with only the stars as a witness as to where he was heading since hadn't told anyone about his night adventure.

Chen's phone vibrated in his pocket, he slipped his hand in and took his phone out. "Hello?" he answered.

"Babe, where the hell are you?"

Minseok. Chen thought.

"I'm driving somewhere..." Chen answered.

"Jongdae, where are you?" Minseok asked more urgently.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Chen asked, trying to change the subject.

"I can't sleep without you next to me anymore." Minseok mumbled.

Chen could already imagine his boyfriend's cheeks flaring up a deep red at the statement. He chuckled and answered "I'll be home soon, I promise Minnie."

"Alright, but where are you?" Minseok was not stupid, he noticed Chen trying to change the subject on him earlier.

"I'm on the highway." Chen answered.

The line went quiet for a while but Chen still heard Minseok's steady breathing so he knew the other had not hung up just yet.

"Jongdae, if you're going to see your father then...." Minseok paused and sighed. "Please stay safe." 

Chen smiled to himself at his boyfriend's cute and caring ways. "I'll try Minnie." 

"Alright." Minseok answered in a quiet voice, almost too carefully.

"Minnie?" Chen spoke.

"Yes Chenchen?" Minseok replied.

"I love you." Chen whispered with a smile.

He heard a quiet chuckle on the other side of the phone and a shy "I love you too Jongdae."

"Goodnight Minnie." And with that Chen hung up the phone and continued on his drive through the dark night.

~~~

Sehun bolted out of the car towards the giant building's entrance.

"Sehun, slow down!" Kai came running after him and stood in front of him.

Sehun glared at him for getting in his way, he needed to see Luhan safe in his arms before he exploded. "Why?" he hurriedly questioned.

"Promise me that you won't kill everyone you see."

Sehun pushed past Kai and mumbled a quiet "I don't know about that."

They made their way into the abandoned building that was covered in a dark layer of moss.

"Why would your father keep Luhan in here?" Kai asked as he pushed a door open and looked around the empty room.

"He used to bring people here as prisoners since it was a secluded area, he showed it to me a couple of years back and it was the first place I thought of." Sehun answered. 

They ran down a long corridor and pushed past an endless amount of doors to finally find a passage way to the basement. 

Sehun heard a light clicking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter