~Eye of The Needle~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai stood in the kitchen for the next 5 minutes, still surprised by what had just happened.

I'm sorry Kyungsoo he kept repeating in his head.

"It wasn't your fault."

Kai heard Kris's voice from behind him and turned to him. "Yeah, it was. He hates it when I do this, I should't have said anything."

"You were just being a good friend, he needs to understand that you just want him to be happy," Kris replied.

Kai looked at him and nodded. "Maybe you're right, but I hate seeing him like this."

"Well, sometimes we just need someone to be by our side in our darkest moments, and Kyungsoo is probably hoping you are going to go to him." Kris said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." Kai smiled and walked away to go to Kyungsoo.

Once he reached the room, he heard sniffles and stepped in.

"Kyungsoo," he whispered.

"Jongin, I just need to be alone, please." Kyungsoo covered his face in his hands.

Jongin ignored his request and went to sit by him. "I think we are... both... at fault here."

Kyungsoo looked up at him and sniffled, his big eyes looking swollen and red. "You're not mad at me?"

Kai chuckled lightly, "Of coarse not." Kai brushed away Kyungsoo's hair off his forehead and leaned in slowly to kiss it gently.

Kyungsoo began to blush but leaned into Kai's touch anyway.

"Thank you," Kyungsoo whispered.

"Anything for you Kyunggie," Kai whispered back.

~~~

Luhan and Sehun were sitting on the couch together watching the news when Luhan suddenly had an idea.

"Let's do something."

"What?" Sehun turned to him.

"Play a game?" Luhan suggested.

"No way," Sehun replied.

"Come on, let's play truth or dare!" Luhan excitedly got up.

Sehun looked up at him with a look that said,  Are you serious?

"Yeah, let's get everyone else!" Luhan ran around the house telling everyone to come to the living room.

In the end no one came because 'Luhan, you are such a man-child. No one wants to play.' Courtesy of Kris.

"This . Everyone is such a downer." Luhan sat down by Sehun with a huff.

Sehun smiled at him, "I'll play with you," he said.

Luhan perked up, "Really?"

Sehun nodded. 

"Truth or Dare?" Luhan asked.

"Truth." Sehun answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter