~The Spy Who Loved Me~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was in a deep slumber in his room, dreaming of a meadow filled with roses surrounding him.

Where am I? Sehun wondered.

Sehun moved forward towards one of the vibrant red rose bushes, trying to push past them and get out of the meadow.

He touched one of the rose bushes, it pricked his finger and Sehun looked down to his hand to see a drop of blood begining to form.

He ignored his pricked finger and kept walking through the rose bushes.

Sehun had felt like he was walking for hours, the meadow seemed to be never ending.

He stopped in his spot and thought about how to get out of, what seemed to him now, a rose maze.

He began walking once again when he saw the sun at a distance but stopped in his tracks, he had heard a faint giggle.

Sehun recognized the giggle to be Luhan's and he began running towards the delightful laugh.

He finally spotted Luhan from afar and kept running towards him, all the while reaching forward.

But it seemed that the closer Sehun had gotten, the farther Luhan was becoming.

"Luhan!" Sehun screamed, trying to capture Luhan's attention.

Luhan looked at him with an excited expression, but a sudden darkness engulfed him and everything around Sehun.

Sehun kept screaming Luhan's name and running to where he last saw him.

Luhan. Luhan. Luhan.

Sehun screamed Luhan's name like a mantra.

Sehun finally lost hope and collapsed into the darkness around him.

I can't believe I lost him....

I should have run faster....

Sehun kept blaming himself and started to punch the air around him in the darkness.

"Sehun." 

Sehun recognized the voice and looked behind him to see Luhan standing there.

Luhan bent down and took Sehun's face into his hands and whispered to him.

"Wake up..."

Sehun awoke with a jolt and quickly sat up.

What was that all about... Sehun wondered.

He wiped the sweat on his forehead and looked at the time.

5:47 am.

He shook his head to try to wake himself up and  stood up to take a shower since he had time to spare until the mission that day..

Why would I dream of Luhan?

I do want to kiss him badly....

I wonder what his lips feel like....

Probably soft.....

Multiple thoughts of the dream ran through Sehun's head as he showered that morning.

When he was finished he went down the stairs but paused abruptly due to hearing something.

A giggle.

A certain somebody's giggle that made his heart flutter.

Luhan, you're here. Sehun forced his feet to go fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter