~All Through the Night~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sir, would you like me to activate it now?"

"Yes."

"Alright Sir, it's set up. You can control his movements from these analog sticks and see his actions through this screen."

"Dismissed."

"Yes, Sir." the man bowed and left the room.

"Your life is going to be a living hell as long as I'm in control." the boss cracked his fingers and got to work.

~~~

Kris was at the station with Joonmyun's younger brother, Soo Hyuk. They were sitting in the meeting room talking of the murderer they were trying to catch.

"What if we went through the side door, we could complete an easy ambush in minutes." One officer suggested.

"He knows how to escape too easily, he's done it before and he can do it again." Soo Hyuk replied.

"But if we circle the building, he wouldn't have any way out." the officer retaliated.

"It's not a bad idea, it just needs a little improvement. What do you think Kris?" Soo hyuk asked.

"We could lure him into a confession, but we would need a decoy." Kris replied.

"Someone who has been a victim of his killings." One officer said, looking to Kris.

"Someone who had studied his actions for years." Another officer input, also looking at Kris.

"Someone who is me." Kris said. "We need to plan this carefully, I can't wear a wire it would be too obvious."

"You're right, but we can always give you other recording tools." Soo Hyuk replied. He got up and left the room, coming back with an ordinary pair of reading glasses. "You can wear these, they can record videos with sound so we can catch everything."

"Good idea, but Kris doesn't look like the type to wear glasses and our killer could catch onto that." and officer said.

"Why not?" Sook Hyuk asked.

"He's looks too chic for glasses, he looks like he would wear contacts instead." Another officer interjected.

Kris threw him a look, damn right I'm too chic.

"We can always find something else." Soo Hyuk shrugged.

"I'll ask my company to make something for me." Kris replied.

"Then it's settled, we will meet here again tomorrow to start this. Thank you for your time gentlemen." Soo Hyuk stood up, smiled at his fellow workers, and left the room.

Kris got up and followed in suit, going out the door of the station and getting in his car.

"How did it go?" Tao asked.

Kris started the car and told him all about the plan they were to pull through tomorrow.

"We should stay at a hotel tonight, I don't think you should drive 3 hours tomorrow before this whole thing." Tao said.

Kris nodded and pulled into the nearest hotel to get some rest.

Kris checked into the hotel and went to the elevator, Tao stayed behind and called Joonmyun to inform him of their whereabouts.

I hope this doesn't go to hell Tao thought.

~~~

Luhan woke up with a headache at 11 AM the next day, he couldn't remember what had happened after the rain scene with Sehun.

Yixing walked into his room with a tray of food and looked relieved to see Luhan was up. "You're finally awake."

Luhan hummed and grasped his head in pain, anything he did hurt.

"Do you remember anything?" Yixing asked as he set the tray of food by Luhan.

Luhan gave him a look, afraid if he said or did anything else, he would feed into his excruciating headache.

"Sehun said you out on your walk home, Joonmyun and I are looking into why you did." Yixing explained.

Luhan's eyes ushered towards the soup on the tray Yixing brought in wanting to eat something quickly.

Yixing caught on and gave him a headache relieving pill and fed him the a spoonful of soup.

Luhan's arms suddenly started to thrash around uncontrolablly.

What the hell's going on?! Luhan wondered. He tried to speak but nothing came out and his headache worstened.

Yixing tried to hold down Luhan's arms and saw the look of panic in his eyes. "You're going to be okay Luhan, stay calm." Yixing said. Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter