~Sabotage~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring Ring 

Sehun picked up his phone from the nightstand and checked the caller I.D. It was 2 am and Sehun was not in the mood to talk with a random number. "Hello," he said in his groggy voice.

"Sehun."

Sehun recognized the voice and was instantly annoyed "What do you want?"

"Come meet me at our old house. We have business to discuss."

"I have no business with you. Do you need anything else?" he asked a bit annoyed.

"Hurry up."

He sighed, he knew the man wouldn't stop until he agreed. "Fine. I'll be there in 2 hours." Sehun hung up the phone and got up to get ready.

After a quick 15 minutes, Sehun was ready to go and was almost out the door when Kai came downstairs.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Sehun asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Should be, but how could I will all the noise going on down here?" Kai whined.

"I made no noises. What do you want?" Sehun opened the door after putting on his jacket.

"Are you going to see him again?" Kai asked, making his way towards Sehun.

Sehun nodded.

"Why?"

"Apparently we have business."

"There is no business! Stop letting him get under your skin!" Kai lashed out with a look of pure annoyance  "He's not worth your time."

"I've got to go." Sehun stepped out the door and closed it behind him.

Why the hell do you always go to him?! Kai stomped upstairs and laid there awake on his bed for the rest of the night, awaiting Sehun's return.

~~~

Sehun parked his car outside his family's house and got out the keys from the glove department. He walked up to the door and unlocked it quietly. There were no lights on so he suspected that no one was home, but he wasn't sure, his family was full of surprises. He took his time walking up the stairs to his old room. Once he was in front of the door he took a deep breath and stepped in. 

Sehun saw a shadow on his old balcony and suspected that he was already there.

Sehun walked to the balcony and opened it, the smell of a cigar quickly making its way towards him.

"Took you long enough," the man said.

"I said 2 hours didnt I?" Sehun answered. "What did you need anyway?" Sehun walked up next to him and leaned back onto the rails.

"I need you to kill someone for me. I'll pay you." He said after exhaling a long puff of smoke.

"What am I, a hitman? You're responsible for your own kills and I'll do mine." Sehun grabbed the cigar out of the mans mouth and stomped it out.

The man chuckled lightly as he looked down at the cigar "You never did like it when I smoked."

They stood the for a minute, breathing evenly.

"Name?" Sehun whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter