~Army of Shadows~

Cynical Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xiumin was sitting in front of his laptop by Chen when everyone came back from the mission. Xiumin, Chen, Kris, Chanyeol, and Lay had stayed behind to do some work. But they still had their earphones in so they could hear what was going on.

Once Kibum and Baekhyun were finally situated, Baekhyun in his room resting and Kibum in a locked guest room also resting, Luhan came towards Xiumin and pulled him off the couch, dragging him up the stairs and into his room.

"Xiumin!!" Luhan threw himself face first on the bed.

"What happened?" Xiumin looked at him with amusement.

"Sehun happened," Luhan mumbled into the pillow.

"What did he do?" Xiumin sat by Luhan and flipped him over.

"He is such a flirt." 

"That's it?" Xiumin asked.

"We almost, you know..." Luhan stuttered.

"No, I don't. Please, enlighten me," Xiumin said as he rolled his eyes.

"He almost kissed me then went on to make fun of how I blushed." Luhan said quietly.

Xiumin started laughing hysterically. "That's your problem? Your crush almost kissed you?" Xiumin clutched his stomach in pain due to laughing too much.

"Kim Minseok! Stop that!" Luhan pouted and punched Xiuminn's arm.

"Luhan, you are a man-child." Xiumin said then smacked the back of Luhan's head.

"Am not!" Luhan pouted and rubbed his head. "What the hell is your hand made of? Rocks!?"

"See that? Right there, that pouting points to a man-child," Xiumin said.

"Whatever. What do I do?" Luhan asked hoping for some advice from his best friend.

"You idiot. I have bigger things to worry about, this is your own problem." Xiumin rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Wait! Tell me what's wrong." Luhan tugged at Xiumin's hand to sit down again.

"No," Xiumin said

"Please, I'll be a good friend and give you advice! Unlike you..." Luhan glared at him.

Xiumin sighed and sat down. "Well, the other day I feel asleep downstairs in the computer room."

"You feel asleep?!" Luhan looked proud of Xiumin. It was surprising due to Xiumin's insomnia, he could never find a way to deal with it. That's the reason Chen hounds him every night to sleep on time and stays with him until he does.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, then Chen came down and carried me to my room so I could sleep there. But then when he layed me down, I woke up but I kept my eyes closed so he didn't know. Next thing I know he's kissing me and calling me his love." Xiumin sighed and rubbed his temples.

Luhan was ecstatic for Xiumin, but why did Xiumin look so troubled? Xiumin had always loved Chen and Luhan didn't think he would stop now. "Why the long face?" Luhan asked while rubbing Xiumin's back in comforting circles.

"I just cannot deal with the fact that one day we might go to a mission, and he might not come back. I don't think I could handle losing him. Luhan, I love him so much but I just don't know what to do." Xiumin put his face in his hands and sighed loudly.

After Luhan thought for a long and hard minute he said, "Xiumin, I think you should go for it."

"Excuse me?" Xiumin looked at Luhan like he had gone mad.

"I think you should tell him how you feel about him. Tell him about him not coming back while you're tell him you love him. But the thing is, you have to live in the now, you tell him you love him and you cherish every moment with him. Even if one day he doesn't come back or you don't come back, you will both always know you love eachother very much." Luhan explained.

Xiumin smiled at Luhan a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter