white and red

My Little Wife

 

The next morning Hyerin woke up without her husband by her side. The open suddenly open it was Ryewook with food tray and Kyuhyun.

                “Good morning Hyerinnie..” Ryewook greeted with a big smile on his face

                “Good morning oppa” Hyerin seems not in the mood

                “Dongsaeng-ah, are you ok? Did you sleep well last night?” Kyuhyun ask

                “I’m ok… probably I’m just bored stay here” she lied because the truth is she disappointed waking up without her husband and she still figuring out the coldness of Donghae towards her last night.

                “Hyerinnie, here your breakfast” Ryewook show the tray

                “Komowo, wook-ah oppa… I’ll just wash up first.” She put her slippers on and stands up slowly

                “Dongsaeng…I can carry you” Kyuhyun turn his back to Hyerin to offer a piggyback

                “Aniyo… it’s ok… I don’t want to be so dependent to all of you”

                “But the doctor said” Before Kyuhyun can continue

                “I already rested for one day… and it’s just a short walk..” she smile and slowly walk to the bathroom.

                She’s washing her face and look at the mirror then she remembers her dreams.

                “Aniyo… stop thinking about that, he probably just have bad day…cheer up Lee Hyerin… or the baby is be sad also… cheer up” she tap her face twice with her both hands and starts to smile again.

                “That’s better…. you promise to take care of him and make him happy… don’t get yourself down by something like… Lee Hyerin… he won’t leave you…he won’t..” she talking to herself in the mirror before going out she fist her hands

                “Fighting!!!”

                After breakfast, Hyerin left all alone in her apartment Ryewook and Kyuhyun need to go to their schedule. She the time by painting another piece, she want to give a gift for their unborn child.

                “Ahhh…” Hyerin tap her back gently, it’s been two hours since she started “It’s almost done… agi-ah… I hope you like it when you see this” she touch her tummy and smile.

                She hears her stomach grumble “Oh, are you hungry agi-ah? Umma is hungry too” she sigh and look at the clock “It’s already past lunch time… you’re appa should be here….” she pouted and look at her tummy “but he probably busy right now… Let’s just eat, ok?”

                She stands up and go to the door but the door open up. It’s Kyuhyun panting really hard.

                “Hyunnie….” Hyerin was surprise

                “Did you eat already?” he keeps saying while catching his breathe

                Hyerin come closer to Kyuhyun “Why are you panting so hard?”

                “Are you waiting for Hyung?” he ask, Hyerin just nodded

                “Here I bought some food” he show a plastic bag to her

                Kyuhyun set the food he bought and bring it to Hyerin’s room.

                “Here eat now, it’s already late” he place the food tray at the bed

                “Aren’t you eating?” Hyerin ask a she takes her first spoon

                “I eat already..” Kyuhyun said

                “Really?” she looks at Kyuhyun with cute expression

                “Just eat will you” he pinch her nose

                “Hyunnie… eat with me… I can’t eat well when you looking at me like that” Hyerin forwarded a piece of meat to Kyuhyun

                “But I bought it for you…”

                “Stop… whinning… just eat…”

                Kyuhyun just open his mouth

                “It’s good right”

                “Neh, it’s good” he smile at her

                The mood is good between the two when Kyuhyun ask his dongsaeng.

                “Dongsaeng-ah… Is something wrong with you and hyung?” he ask that broke Hyerin’s smile

                “Aniyo…. Everything is alright..” she answer

                “Then why I found him sleeping in the living room”

                “He might probably fell asleep there while doing something… you knows your hyung…”

                “Neh, I know him that even if he is tried he will never forget to take care of his girl” Kyuhyun

                “Hyunnie….please” she drop her utensils “I don’t want to think of anything… Please… for my baby sake” tears a threatening to drop from her eyes but she’s trying not to shed tears

                “Dongsaeng-ah…” Kyuhyun hug her knowing deep inside she’s hurting on what’s going on but she choose to be silent for the sake of others. He is hurting too seeing her like this and knowing that he can’t do anything for her, yes, his feelings for Hyerin still there, he still love his dongsaeng more than being his dongsaeng.

 Flashback

Last night, when Donghae left her in the room she couldn’t sleep at all, she keeps tossing around the bed trying to erase the coldness the she feels that night. When she couldn’t sleep at all, she stand up to go to Donghae to ask to finish his work so that they can go to sleep, she walks outside their room to find her husband sleeping in the couch with a big smile on his face. She went back to their room to get a blanket then cover Donghae’s body for him not to get sick, she was about to leave when Donghae’s phone lighten up, she pick it up to see a message from Miyeon.

Oppa….. can’t sleep… so excited on our date tomorrow

Hyerin’s eyes got big and cover to avoid making a sound, her whole body is shaking and cold feels lingering all over her. She looks at the message box in Donghae’s phone to see the exchange message between her husband and Miyeon.

Finally I can sleep now because I know you’re safe at your dorm.. good night and have a dream of me… I love you too…. My love…

That the message broke her into piece, she place back the phone on the table and return back to the room to cry her hearts out.

End of Flashback

Skip

                Hyerin woke up by 6:00pm, she decided to get up and to cook something for her husband. She finish cooking by 7:00pm and waits for Donghae at the living room while watching tv.

                It’s already 9:00pm when Donghae finish arrived he looks very tired being out whole day.

                “Welcome back baby” she greeted her husband with a smile as she stand up and give him some hug

                “What are you doing here?” Donghae broke the hug “You supposed to be in the room” he said that with high tone

                “I just wanted to cook for you so we can eat together…” she acting cute to him

                “Hyerinssi… stop acting like that” he said that shock Hyerin “You’re too old for using aegyo.. and you should eat.. are you trying to starve my child… I’ve already eat outside so eat now” he gently push Hyerin aside then make his way to their room, moments later he when back to the living room with a pillow.

                “Aren’t you going to sleep in our room?” Hyerin said

                “You always saying that I snore too much.. so I will sleep here so I don’t disturb you” he lay down at the couch making himself comfortable.

                “But… Donghae-ah…”

                “Hyerinssi…. can you just get off my for once…, I’m tired and I wanted to rest.. geez…” he stand up and walk towards the dorm

                “Where are you going?” Hyerin ask

                “I’m going to sleep at the dorm, I can’t sleep here with all you’re nagging” he slam the door close.

                Hyerin just stand there like a statue trying to process things, trying to figure out what she did for Donghae to be cold to her like that. They are happy last day but suddenly it’s turns out like this and she doesn’t know why. Yesterday Donghae just promise that he will never leave her but now she feels like he’s drifting apart.

                “Do you love her more than me now?” she ask in the air

                When to the kitchen to eat by herself calmly but the food seems won’t go down on she just throw it out in the kitchen sink.

                “Agi-ah… mianhe..” she’s holding her heavy chest and keeps pounding it really hard “Stop… stop… ah.. andwae… Hyerin you have your baby inside you… please…” she stands up weakly and throws all the food that she can and went back to her now cold room.

                The next morning, Donghae went back to Hyerin’s apartment with a breakfast on his hands.

                “Baby… Are you awake now? Come on let’s eat together”

                When he open the door the room is empty the bed looks like is untouched at all. He put the food tray at the table, heart raising his whole body is shaking up.

                “Hyerinssii…” he called out nervously, he look at the bathroom no one is there, he look at Hyerin’s working room still not there, he goes back to their room to check Hyerin’s clothes still there and her passport, he get his phone to call his wife but the phone is at the drawer.

                “Baby…where are you?”

He’s walking around the room thinking where Hyerin would go, his eyes set at unfinished paintings of Hyerin, eventhough it’s still unfinish it’s clearly that it was an unborn child in a cocoon.

“Hyerinssi… where are you?” he gets his jacket and gets out to find her.

First, he drop by at Hyerin’s studio but anyone is there, then went to the coffee shop that they always hang out he still didn’t find her there. He continues to drive hoping to find his wife on the street of Seoul.

RING RING RING RING

“Hyerinssi… where are you?”

“I’m Miyeon oppa”

“Oh... Miyeon, why did you call?”

“Oppa, can we go out later after my schedule, let’s have dinner then we can go somewhere” Miyeon’s voice is so playful

“I’m sorry I can’t, I’m busy right now” Donghae said as he keeps looking at the street, feeling so restless.

“It’s that so.. ok then… I’ll just call you later, bye… I love you too oppa”

“Neh, I’m going now” he hang up the phone and toss it at the passenger seat

On the other side

                Miyeon is at the coffee shop

                “See… I told you… he loves me and we’re going out tonight…” she’s smiling so y in front of Hyerin

                “He even say I love you before hanging up, we will go to some have dinner then after that we can go some place where we can be alone, you know? Just like we did last night”

                “Did you call me here just to say that in my face?” Hyerin acting so strong but deep inside she’s breaking apart.

Flashback

                In early morning, Hyerin receive a message from unknown numbers

                “I send something in your studio then meet me up at this address”

                Hyerin went to her studio to find a brown envelope it as a lot of pictures of Donghae and Miyeon being happy together in the park, although they had cover up Hyerin know Donghae’s face by heart and she know its him.

                “He never… he never bring me to park… we never dated like that..” Hyerin whisper to herself

                The last picture almost takes her breath away, a picture of Donghae and Miyeon kissing together in bed, in picture Donghae is not wearing any shirt while Miyeon just wearing tanktops.

End of Flashback

                “Yup… and to tell you to stay away from my oppa because he loves me not you…. he told me that you and him have something but he said that he’s just afraid to break up with you because of your brother you see he is scared to your brother… so can you please break up with oppa to make it easier for him and please don’t run along to your brother like a little kid… be a real women will you…”

                Hyerin can’t say anything, she doesn’t believe her but something within her believing in every word of Miyeon and it added the way that Donghae treated her.

                “And can you please stop acting so pitiful, that’s the one reason why he can’t leave you because he pities you… a LOT…” she emphasize the last words

                Hyerin head is spinning around, her heart like being stab hundred times everytime she breathe in; she can’t take it anymore and she doesn’t want to hear another word from her. She just stands up from her seat and leave.

                Miyeon just smile in victorious “My plan is working…. Within this week me and oppa can be together without any problems”

Skip

                Donghae spend his whole day searching for Hyerin but he still unsuccessful, it’s already 10:00pm when he went home thinking that his wife might be at home. To his disappointment no one is home, all the lights still turn off the whole place in dark. He turns on the lights and takes off his shoes tired of all day driving.

                He go straight to their room to wait for her there, he turn on the light to his surprise he see Hyerin lying on the floor unconscious, her white dress is cover by blood, as blood spreading all over the floor. He was stunned by what he sees, he wanted to move but he can’t he was just looking at his wife covered by her own blood.

                “Hyerin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys... I read all your comments...seems like everybody didn't like that kind of Donghae..... hehehe.. me too i don't like that kind of Donghae.. (feel relief that no one got angry with me because of what i did to Donghae's image...hehehe... :p) but still thank you for all your response for that I finished another one!!! two chapter for this week ^^

and oh....i just want to say that i will not probably going to update by next week because i will be in a convention for whole week so I'm might not update but I'm writing the  new chapter as i posted this and i hope i can finish it so i can post before the convention week... ^^ but for now enjoy this chapter.....