Coming Back

My Little Wife

 

               “Uhmmmm…. You want to wash up now?” Leeteuk trying to change the topic

                “Yah, I’m asking you… where these ring came from?”            

                “Oh, that… hmmmm….”

                “Can you please answer me?” Hyerin

                “Ahmmm…..” Leeteuk scratch her back

                “Am I married? Huh? Tell me” She raises her voice

                “Uhmm… princess… it’s just that…. uhmmmm….”

                “AHHH!!!” Hyerin throw pillows at him; then Leeteuk sees his sister with a piece of sharp glass.

                “Princess… what are you going to do?”

                “You let me get hurt…… You let them hurt me…. that’s why I’m like this….” Hyerin put the sharp glass in front of her chest.

                “Princess…. no….please don’t…..” Leeteuk is begging

                “It’s too much for me… I’m tired….. I don’t want to feel this anymore….” Hyerin stab herself in the chest, as blood gush out.

                “Hyerin!!!!” Leeteuk wakes up from his dream; he is sitting on chair beside the bed. He is breathing so hard, so look at his sister who is sleeping.

                “Oh…..” he lays on the bed, he carefully pulls his sister in his protective arms. He holds his sister tightly that he never did before.

                “Hyerin……. i’m here…. Oppa is here… I’ll help you and I won’t leave you again. Just let me do it for you.”

Skip

                Hyerin is having her physical therapy while Leeteuk is just waiting for her outside the room, looking at his sister at the window

                “Jungsu oppa” Ms. Kim called out “How is she?”

                “She’s fine…”

               

                “Is something happen?”

 

                “Nothing… it’s nothing”

 

                “By that way I have something to tell you, I don’t know if it’s bad news or…” Ms. Kim sigh

                “What is it?” Leeteuk worriedly ask

 

                “Here” she gave a bunch of papers to Leeteuk “I saw that on different site, someone took picture of Hyerin while she’s in her therapy yesterday and it’s getting a lot of attention.”

 

                “Don’t worry, I’ll handle this one”

               

                “Donghae must be very careful now that everyone’s eyes might be on your sister; we don’t want Hyerin got involved in any issue, not this time.” Ms. Kim

 

                “I know that” He took out his phone and takes a picture of his sister from the distance. “They are just curious about her condition; after all she’s my sister.”

 

                Leeteuk posted his sister’s picture with a caption.

 

                My Little Princess is ok now and she’s getting better everyday, thank you for all your prayers and support to us. Thank you.

 

                 After Leeteuk posted the picture, it immediately get some reply from fans and other close friend of Leeteuk.

 

                After 3 hours, Hyerin finished her therapy the doctor let her rest for awhile, as he talk to Leeteuk outside the therapy room.

 

                “Doc, how’s my sister?” Leeteuk ask

               

                “She’s getting better everyday, her right leg is getting better faster than the left leg but she’s doing fine, she just needs to use clutch or wheel chair and therapy for few more months until she will be able to walk normally again but there’s something odd with your sister.”

 

                “What is it?”

               

                “It’s like she’s just doing things and not doing it with her will.”

 

                “What do you mean?”

               

                “It’s just she doing what she doing for the sake of finishing it but not doing it because she wants it. you probably notice it to her, she is lifeless, it seems like she doesn’t have a reason to live her life.”

               

                “Yeh, she’s been like that since she wakes up”

               

Skip

                It’s already late at night when Donghae visits at the hospital; he just finished his recording at his company.

 

                “Hi, noona” he greeted Ms. Kim as he open the door

 

                “Oh, Donghae…”

 

                Donghae enter the room, put his bag down at the couch and kiss his sleeping wife.

 

                “How is she?” he ask while looking at his wife

               

                “She’s fine”

 

                “Did she eat?”

 

                “Neh, she did and she already taken her medicine that’s why she’s sleeping now”

 

                “That’s good” his voice sounded so tired

               

                “Are you alright? You look so tired” Ms. Kim ask

 

                “It’s been exhausted day” Donghae answer

 

                “Did you eat already?”

 

                “Neh” he never leave his eyes off to his wife “noona, you may go now. I stay here for the night”

               

                “Are you sure?”

 

                “Neh, it’s been a long day, I just want to spend the night with her”

               

                “Ok” Ms. Kim stands up from her seat “I’ll be back by morning.”

 

                “Neh”

 

                “I’ll be going then” Ms. Kim leaves

               

                Donghae sits on the bed, facing his wife. He is caressing her face with his hand as smile form in his face.

 

                “It’s been a long day for me, baby” he lean down and kiss his wife’s lips then put his head on Hyerin’s chest, right ear leaning on her chest, Donghae close his eyes to listen to his wife heart beat. He breathes at the same time Hyerin breathes.

 

                “Your heart beat can really makes me relax and peaceful” he take Hyerin’s arms and put it around him, as he hold his wife to his arms also. “I’m so happy that your heart is beating like this; your heart beat is the most beautiful music for me.” He looks up “I love you baby… and I miss you…I hope you return to me soon.” then he fell asleep

 

Skip

 

Flashback

 

 At SM Building (recording studio)

               

                Donghae is going to record for their upcoming album, he’s been distracted for few days because of Hyerin’s behavior towards him, and right now he can’t concentrate on his recording, he’s been there for two hours for just one song.

 

                “Are you ready to start again?” the producer asks Donghae who’s inside the recording room

 

                “Neh” he ask

 

                “Ok, we will start again… just remember... put your heart to the song… sing it like you are talking to the one you love that drifting apart from you… araso?”

 

                “Neh”

 

                “You can do it…”

 

                Music  Start

 

                 Donghae breathe in and out to relax himself

 

                Where are you?

                Can’t you hear my voice?

 

                He just sings the song without any emotions.

 

                “Aniyo…. Aniyo… Donghae what’s wrong with you…”

 

                “Let’s do it again” Donghae said

 

                “Aniyo… take a rest for awhile and study the song, we will continue after Sungmin”

 

                Donghae get out of the recording room and sit at the couch outside, as Sungmin enter for his recording.

 

                “What’s wrong with you?” Eunhyuk ask

 

                “Nothing…” he lean his back at the couch, he close his eyes and sighs “Why she can’t remember me?” he mumble

 

                “This is about Hyerin?” Eunhyuk ask again “She will remember you soon, just be patient”

 

                “I’ve been waiting for her for eight months, and I’m very grateful that she already awake but when she wakes up, she’s like totally different person, it’s either she’s screaming, she’s not talking. Everyday I feel like I’m losing her. And its me who cause that… It’s because of me why she’s there at the hospital… why she’s in that condition”

 

                “Donghae... don’t blame for yourself on this.. It’s not your fault…”

 

“But if I’m not stupid enough she won’t be like this. I’m losing her everyday”

 

“Stop saying that..” Eunhyuk hit Donghae’s head “If you blaming yourself then do something….  You’re the only one who can bring her back, you’re bond with her will do that just believe on that bond, the same things as you did when you are trainee and if you don’t want to lose her then your relationship work” Eunhyuk said to him

 

                Donghae just keep his silent, looking at the ceiling.

 

Skip

 

                The next morning, Leeteuk went at the hospital after taking a little rest at dorm.

 

                “Hyerin...please talk to me.. let’s talk” Donghae keeps talking at his wife but Hyerin never looks at him. “Hyerin…” he took her hands “I miss you a lot… I really miss you… so please come back to me”

 

                “Donghae” Leeteuk called out

 

                “Hyung…” Donghae stand up as Hyerin turn to her right, facing the window. “I’m sorry… I’m just talking to her.”

 

                Leeteuk sigh “Did she eat already?”

 

                “A little, she just had few bites”

               

                “Ok.. she will have her therapy in just few minutes.  Are you still available?”

 

                “Off course hyung.. I’ll stay…”

 

Skip

                At Hyerin therapy room

 

                Leeteuk, Donghae and Dr. Hyun are watching at the other room.

 

                “Good morning, Hyerin” Dr. Han

 

                “………….”

 

                “How do you feel today?” Dr. Han “Did you sleep well last night?”

               

                Hyerin seems like she doesn’t hear anything, she’s just staring blankly at the table.

 

                “Are you not going to talk to me again? It’s been awhile since I heard your voice”

 

                She is sitting there like a statue.

 

                “Hyerin.. Hyerin… do you hear me? Hyerin….”

 

                Hyerin suddenly lose her consciousness making her forehead hit the edge of the table making it bleed.

 

                “Hyerinssi…. Dr. Hyun….” Dr. Han shouted

 

Skip

 

At Hyerin’s room

 

                Hyerin is sleeping; she got three stitches on her forehead.

 

                “Is something wrong with her?”Donghae ask, he is sitting on the bed, gently brushing Hyerin’s hair.

 

                “Yes, Ms. Park is in danger…” Dr. Han

 

                “What do you mean?” Leeteuk

               

                “Right now, she’s starting to close herself with everyone, to this world.” Dr. Han

 

                “What do you mean by that?” Leeteuk

 

                “I don’t know the specific reason but maybe because she can’t handle all of her emotions inside and trauma she’s been through; so she decided to close herself for her not to feel anything. If this continues, she will fall on open eyes coma which mean she maybe awake but she can’t response to anyone.”

 

                “No… it can’t happen….. Andwae…. you need to do something….” Donghae

 

                “I can’t do anything for her” Dr. Han said

 

                “WHAT!!!!!” Leeteuk “Why? You’re her doctor, you supposed to help her.”

 

                “I can’t help her but you can help your sister…. Your presence is more important to her right now, your touch, love and care. If it’s possible someone should always be in her side, it’s all up to you on what’s going to happen to your sister.” Dr. Han look at Donghae then Leeteuk “It’s going to be hard and tiring emotionally and physically but you must be strong if you really want her to get back.” Dr. Han

 

Skip

 

                Leeteuk and Donghae are just looking at Hyerin for quite sometimes now.

               

                “What are we going to do now hyung?”

 

                “As Dr. Han said we need to be strong… we must hold her tightly so she can’t go anywhere.” Leeteuk sigh “But I have something to ask to you”

 

                “What is it?”

 

                “It’s for Hyerin’s sake, can we just concentrate on her recovery first, I mean… can you just restrain yourself for awhile…. Can you just hold the thought you two are married?”

 

                “What are you trying to say? Are you saying that I should leave her in terms like this?”

 

                “No… it’s not what I mean…. you can be with her but can we just hold back the facts that the two of you are married just until she recovers from this. You can earn her trust and make her love you, just not this time, she’s too many things in her mind that’s why she’s like this now….” Leeteuk

 

                “I can’t do that… She suffers because of me… she’s been like this because of me….. she lose everything, she can’t lose me… Hyung, don’t you think she had enough?”

 

                “ I know… Donghae… I know….. I just thought of that because I know Hyerin have so much trouble in her right now, I just wanted to ease her suffering even just a little, I’m sorry for saying that…  you are still her husband, you know what’s right for her.”

 

                One week after, nothing has changed to Hyerin’s condition, eventhough she can eat and drink but she still in dazed and not responding to anyone. Everyday, Leeteuk, Donghae and her other oppas are dropping by the hospital to accompany her, talk to her.

 

                One day, Leeteuk decided to bring Hyerin to the hospital garden to get some fresh air.

 

                “It’s a good day today, right princess…” he said while pushing Hyerin’s wheel chair “It’s really good to be outside, having some fresh air and feeling the sunlight.” Leeteuk stop under the shade of a big tree, he sit on the bench facing his sister who is staring blankly.

 

                “Princess…” he smiles at her then take her hand to massage it. “Princess… Uncle said that you can be discharge this week, it’s a good news right?” he just keep smiling at her “You’re going to stay in your apartment; it’s just next door to my dorm, your other oppas are also there so you won’t be lonely. You’re going home.” He put down Hyerin’s hand and look at her “Princess…” he tug Hyerin’s hair behind her ears “I know it’s been so hard on you but please don’t let go yet…. Don’t go anywhere… just stay here… with me…” He places his on Hyerin’s lap “Appa, umma…. please help our princess… she needs to come home now…”

 

                “Appa…… Umma….” Hyerin suddenly speak

 

                Leeteuk look up to his sister “What did you say princess?”

 

                “Appa…. Umma…..” she slowly spoke those words

 

                “Princess…” he capped her face “Princess… are you back?”

 

                “Appa…. Umma…. Hyerin is home…” she speaks again but still in dazed

 

                “Hyerinssii…” Leeteuk hug his sister “yes, you’re home so come back to us quickly…. Oppa is waiting…”

 

                “Appa…. Umma…. Hyerin is home…. Appa… Umma” she keeps saying those words.

 

Flashback

 

                Jungsu and little Hyerin just came back from school. Little Hyerin is happily skipping in front of their front yard.

 

                “Jungsu oppa..come on… you’re slow” she whine to his brother

 

                “Yah, kid… don’t bother me… just go to the house…” Jungsu grumpy answer his sister

 

                Hyerin stick her tongue out then run towards the door.

 

                “Appa…. Umma…. Hyerin is home….” she opens the door “Appa…. Umma…. Hyerin is home…”

 

                “Oh… our princess came back from school…” their dad’s comes out “come here… my little princess” he opens his arms for his daughter.

 

                “Appa...” little Hyerin runs towards her father’s arms. She wraps her little arms around their father’s neck once he carry her. “Appa… Hyerin is home” she snuggles to her father.

 

                “I know, welcome back, how’s my little princess today?”

 

                “Appa… I got star on my test…”

 

                “Really?”

 

                Hyerin nodded with a big smile

 

                “That’s my princess..... because of that appa will buy you candy…”

 

                “Really” she smile big

 

                “Neh…”

 

                “Hmmm… what do I hear? Did appa said he’s buying candy for my baby?” their mother came out from the kitchen

 

                “Umma…. Hyerin is home” she greeted her mother

 

                “Neh, baby…” she kiss her daughter’s forehead

               

                “Umma… I got star on my test so appa said he will buy me candy, can I eat candy? Please..umma” she using puppy eyes “Please umma…. I’ll brush my teeth after that then I sleep early…”

 

                “Fine...” she touches her daughter’s face then looks at her husband “Just don’t buy her a lot of candies and not the hard one.”

 

                “YEHEY!!! Appa will buy me candies…” little Hyerin celebrate

 

End of Flashback

 

                Hyerin has been discharge from the hospital after few days.

 

                “Welcome back, Hyerinie” Ryewook said as soon as Leeteuk open the door; Hyerin is on wheel chair, they are followed by Ms. Kim and Donghae.

 

                “Welcome home, Dongsaeng-ah..” Kyuhyun kiss Hyerin’s forehead

 

                “Hyung we bought some food, I think Hyerin is hungry.” Sungmin

 

                Leeteuk bend down to level with his sister “We’re home now… you want to eat”

 

                “Home?” Hyerin weakly said

 

                “Neh, we’re home now”

 

                “Appa… Umma…”

 

                “Aniyo…. appa and umma is not here….”

 

                “Appa…. Umma….”

 

                “Princess…. appa and umma” Leeteuk sigh “is the food ready?” he ask Sungmin

 

                “Neh, hyung.. it’s in the kitchen…”

 

                “I’ll just put her things in the room” Ms. Kim excuse herself

 

                Leeteuk bring his sister to the kitchen, his dongsaeng follow along. He place Hyerin in front of the table as Ryewook scope some rice for Hyerin.

 

                “Hyerinie, eat well” Ryewook said

 

                Leeteuk sit on the chair beside his sister “Princess… here’s your spoon… eat now” he put the spoon in Hyerin’s hand “Eat now… your oppa’s prepare all of these.”

 

                Hyerin didn’t move an inch, she just staring at the spoon.

 

                “Wae? You don’t like the food?” Leeteuk ask

 

Hyerin is just blinking her eyes.

 

“You don’t want to eat yet?” he ask again

 

“…………….”

 

“You probably tired, let’s go to your room.” Leeteuk bring his sister to her room and let her rest for awhile. He left his sister when she already sleeping.

 

“Hyung, how long Hyerinnie will be like that?” Ryewook ask

 

“I don’t know Ryewookssi… only time can tell just like she’s in coma” Leeteuk answer

 

“But she will go back to normal right?” Eunhyuk ask

 

“Neh, she will… she needs too.” Leeteuk said

 

Skip

 

                Few more days have passed since Hyerin had been discharged at the hospital. Her condition is still the same as before. Everyday, before Leeteuk leaves for his schedule he feed her sister first, cleaning up her room while Ms. Kim cleaning Hyerin at the bathroom. Donghae also making efforts, if he doesn’t have go out he just stay at the apartment, accompanying his wife, feeding her, massaging her leg and hands, cleaning her before going to bed and humming a lullaby for her to sleep.

 

                One night, Super Junior members are having fun at the living room.

 

                “AHHHHHHH!!!!!” they heard a scream from Hyerin’s room

 

                They run to Hyerin’s room, as they open the door, Hyerin is sitting in her bed, her both hand holding her head bow down.

 

                “Princess, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk approach her

 

                “Where am I?” she ask, her head still bow down

 

                “In your apartment, you’ve been discharge at the hospital few days ago”

 

                Hyerin look up “Where’s my uncle?”

 

                “Hyerinssii…” Leeteuk sits down on the bed

 

                “Damn it, he left me again” she mumbles but Leeteuk heard it

 

                “Princess, are you hungry?” Leeteuk touch his sister head but she slap it away

 

                “Don’t touch me, who are you anyway?”

 

                “Hyerin..it’s me… Jungsu oppa…”

 

                Hyerin chuckled “You got to be kidding me… how can you be my so-called brother? He already left me, he’s in Korea doing his so-called career.”

 

                “Hyerin… it’s really me… Jungsu oppa…. look at me….. look at me carefully…”

 

                Hyerin look at his brother intently, she looks at his face carefully, looking every detail. Then she looks at Leeteuk’s eyes.

 

                “It’s really is you…” she smirk and slap his brother right cheek as hard as she can with her injured right arm.

 

                “Hyerinssi..” they all taken by surprise, Leeteuk is holding his cheeks

 

                “Thank you for abandoning me.” she said that with her cold voice, her eyes are big and red.

 

                “I didn’t abandon you”

 

                “Yeh right, say that to your naïve 8 years old sister, maybe she will believe you”

 

                “Hyerin…” Leeteuk is so shocked at he can’t process anything to say to his sister. As his sister just glaring at him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys... sorry for the super late update... i've been put of the country for awhile

but here it is... hope you enjoy...