Rebellion

My Little Wife

Donghae wakes up early in the morning, he takes his phone on the side table to check the time. It's already 6 in the morning, he wakes up earlier than his normal wake up time. He put back his phone on the side table and turn to his side to sees his wife still in deep sleep. He caress her face as he look at her dearly.

"You look so tired, my angel."

It's been three days since Hyerin avoiding him, he knows that she is upset by his involvement of her brother's show but he feels there is something else that makes his wife avoids him but he doesn't want to ask because he is scared what he is going to hear from her.

"Good morning" he greets as soon as Hyerin open her eyes, he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "It's sunday.... Teukie hyung wants us to visit him at the dorm..."

"You can go.... I'll just stay here" she said in monotone and turn her back to him

He sigh and wrap his arms around her waist "I'll cook some breakfast, you can rest for awhile then we will go before lunch." he kiss her shoulder before he gets off the bed.

Skip

Donghae is busy making breakfast when Hyerin came out, she go straight at the kitchen counter to get her hot drink and sit back to the dining table.

"I'm going to rest.. just go to your dorm" she said

He stops what he is doing "Baby" he turn off the stove and bend his knee to level with her "Are you sick?"

"Aniyo"

"Then why you can come with me? huh?"

I just want to stay here..." she said

"But hyung wanted to see us, and Ryewook said he will prepare food for you... baby please...." he use his aegyo to her.

"Fine.. we will go after breakfast..."

At SJ dorm

The couple arrived at the dorm,  Donghae holding his wife's hand.

"Hello, princess" Leeteuk hug his sister "How are you?"

"I'm fine" she answer without looking at his brother "I'm just going to Donghae's room, just call me if the food is ready." she excuse herself

"Is she still mad because of it?" Leeteuk ask

"Yes hyung... but I think there's something else bothering her"

"What is it?"

"I don't know hyung... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay... I'll talk to her" Leeteuk pats his dongsaeng's shoulder and go to the room

He knock before he enter the room, Hyerin is on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Can we talk?" he ask

Hyerin just look at him but didn't move from her position. Leeteuk sits on the bed, puting his sister's legs on his lap.

"What's bothering you?" he ask directly

"Nothing" she answer quickly

"Then why are you being like this?"

"I'm just tired, that's all" she sigh

"Tired of managing your restaurant?"

"Aniyo..."

"Your therapy?"

"Maybe"

"What is it? Tell me"

"Can you please leave?"

"Are you mad because of Donghae joining my show?"

"Why would I? I can't do anything about it anyway"

"Hyerin..."

"Can you please just leave?" she said coldly

"Princess?" Leeteuk caught off guard by her attitude

"Just leave.... I want to rest"

"Okay... okay..." Leeteuk get off "The food will be ready soon, don't fall asleep" he leave his sister alone.

Hyerin cover her face with pillow "Umma.... I really need you right now.... Umma...." she silently cried out, these past few days she's been confused on everything that's happening to her. Especially when she found the picture in the studio, there are so many question in her mind but she doesn't know whom to ask because she doesn't know whom she will trust, all she knows is everyone betray her.

After few minutes, Hyerin heard a knock 

"Hyerinnie... the food is ready... come out now..."

She get-off the bed and fix herself before going out of the room. Her oppas already sitted in front of the dining table, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryewook and Kyuhyun. She sits between Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

"Did you take a nap?" Donghae ask her and kiss her head

Hyerin just nod and starts to eat.

"Here... have some of this" Donghae put some fish on her bowl "You want some soup?"

She just nod and nod on everything that Donghae says, suddenly she accidentally drop her chopstick, she just freeze in her position, her eye sight is getting blurry again and she feels like everything is moving.

"What is it?" Leeteuk ask  "Hyerin.... what is it?"

"Nothing... nothing...." she blink her eyes few times still blur.

"Baby" Donghae holds her hand "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." she stands up but falls on her feet

"Hyerin" they called out

"What's happening?" Leeteuk capped her face "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" she blink her eyes again and her vision comes back to normal

"Park Hyerin" Leeteuk said

She remove her brother's hands off her "I'm fine... there's nothing to worry about..." she stands up

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk ask

"Bathroom"

Hyerin wash her face at the sink.

"What's happening to me? It's happening frequently... why?" she stis down on the floor, holding her head "What should I do?"

She gets her phone from her bag and dial a number.

"Hello, Dr. Ahn I would like to have an appointment to you"

"Yes, this is Park Hyerin, ok... thank you very much." she hangs up the phone and sigh

Skip

Hyerin is walking out of a hospital in daze, she went to a different hospital for her consultation because she even doesn't trust her uncle too. She sits on the bench still in dazed as tears starts to falls from her eyes.

"It can be" she said weakly "It isn't true... it can be.... why? Why me?"

She stays there for awhile composing herself.

Skip

After going to the hospital, Hyerin go to a coffee shop. She is sitting in the corner, figure things around her.

"Hyerinssi" someone calls her

Hyerin look to see who called her namem "Unnie" she painted a smile on her face and walk towards Ara and Mrs. Cho

"Annyeong haseyo" she greets

"Are you alone or you're waiting for someone?" Mrs. Cho ask

"I'm alone" she answer

"Oh, really, come with us?" Ara invite

"Hmm..." she hesitate

"Come with us, dear"

"No, it's okay, I'll just stay here" she politely refuse

"Are you sure?" Mrs.Cho touch Hyerin's face, she notice that Hyerin seems like have something bothering her.

"Yes, auntie. and thank you"

"Okay, we will be going then"

"Neh, it's nice seeing you again"

"Me too" Mrs. Cho hugs her "Hope that once I see you again, I won't see those sadness in the eyes of yours." she tap her back gently

"We're going now"

"Neh, bye auntie, bye unnie"

Hyerin sit back on the chair when Mrs. Cho and Ara leaves the coffee shop. She stare at her coffee for awhile as tears falls down from her eyes.

Hyerin's POV

Appa, Umma, what am i going to do now? I'm so confuse, my heart is so heavy like it's going to blow out anytime. How I wish I never woke up if this is just going to happen. How i wish I just died on that accident so i can't feel this pain anymore. Why do i have to live like this? Why me?

End of POV

Hyerin got home at 9:00pm, Donghae is there watching tv while waiting for her.

"Hi, baby" Donghae greets and walk towards to his wife, gives her kiss on her forehead.

"Did you eat already?" he ask

Hyerin just nodded

"You want to watch tv before going to bed."

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep"

"Okay, I'll follow you later, I'll just finish watching this"

Hyerin just walk straight to their room. After few minutes Donghae follow his wife to their room. Hyerin still in the bathroom when he enter, he just go to bed and wait for her.

After awhile when Donghae is about to fall asleep, the bathroom door open and he can smell his wife scent. A few minutes more Hyerin lay down on the bed, her back facing Donghae.

"My angel?" he called out but she didn't answer

"Baby" he hold her shoulder and turn her around. He caress her face gently, questions playing on his mind and wanted to ask her but he can't even open his mouth, he's just looking at her. "Baby?"

"What is it?" she answer

"You want to come with me to Japan?"

"No, I'll just stay here" she answer

"Ok" he kiss her lips and put his hand to her back pushing her towards him.

Donghae's kiss becomes intense, he travel his hand down to Hyerin's legs and put it on his waist.

"Donghae" she gently push him

"Neh" he looks at her

"I'm tired"

"Baby, I miss you"

"I know, but not now, I want to sleep"

Donghae sigh "Alright" he hugs her tightly "Hyerin.... my angel.... we're okay right? right?"

Hyerin sigh and hug him back "Let's sleep"

"Okay"

Skip

"Why aren't you attending your therapy?" Dr. Hyun

Hyerin was called by his uncle to talk to her in his office.

Hyerin just sitting in the couch in silent

"Your therapist called me, it's been a month since the last time you attend your therapy. Why?"

"I'm busy that's why i don't have time for that."

"PARK HYERIN" Dr. Hyun shouts "You know how important your therapy, how about your hand? Are you just turning your back to your paintings?"

Hyerin stands up "STOP TELLING ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!!" she shouted

Dr. Hyun was stunned, he sigh and put his hands over her shoulder "My dear niece, sit down and let's talk, hmm?"

They both sits down on the couch, Dr. Hyun take Hyerin's hand and place it on his.

"Is there something wrong in your therapy? Don't you like the doctor in charge to you? Tell me, so i can rearrange things for you."

"Uncle...." she sigh "I just want to have a break... that's all.."

"Why? is there something wrong?"

"No, I just want to rest, I'm so exhausted."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, uncle... don't worry about me" she forced herself to form a smile

"Are you sure? You know that you can talk to me anytime"

"Yes, I know that, uncle" she hugs Dr. Hyun tightly 

Dr. Hyun felt something in that makes him more worried about her.

"You can come into our house anytime you want." 

"I know that uncle"

"Hyerin" he brush her hair "Uncle is always here, you know that right?"

"Yes, uncle..." she sigh "I'll go now"

"Ok, be careful... call me if there's something happen."

"Neh" Hyerin leaves the office

"What's going on in that brain of yours? Did you remember anything now? Or did you find out already?"

Skip

Hyerin sitting in the bench at the park in spacing out looking at the starts. Her every breathe seems heavy, her thoughts and her feelings are all mixed up. She's been holding a piece of paper and Donghae's picture with Miyeon.

"What is happening?" she ask

Her phone rings

"Yah, where are you?" a voice shouted in the other line

"YAH!!!! How could you shout at me?" Hyerin shouted back

"YAH, Park Hyerin, are you forgetting that I'm older than you"

Hyerin chuckled "In your dreams, did you just call for that?"

"Bapo, I'm here"

Hyerin look around and found Kyuhyun standing feet away from her. Hyerin hide the papers in her bag when Kyuhyun walks towards her.

"Yah, what's that?" Kyuhyun sees Hyerin putting something on her bag.

"Nothing..." she securely hold her bag "What are you doing here?" she ask

"I own this place" Kyuhyun said

"Yeh, right"

Kyuhyun sit beside her "I just came from my musical when I saw you here. What's with you?"

Hyerin lean her head on his shoulder "Nothing"

"You've been so weird lately. Is there something bothering you?"

"Why all of you keep asking the same thing?"

"Because we are so worried about you."

"Hyunnie?" she called out

"What is it?"

"What if I didn't survive that accident? What If I just died right there?" she suddenly ask

Kyuhyun pause for awhile he didn't expect that from her.

"What if I'm still in the hospital, still in coma or dead, what you guys have been doing at this time?"

"Why are you asking that kind of question? You are here with us, breathing and alive, why are you thinking those things?"

"I'm just wondering" she looks at him "Just answer please"

Kyuhyun breathe in and out "Well, if you were still in the hospital, still sleeping..hmmmm.... well probably we still celebrating every happy moments in the hospital, and probably Teukie hyung already living in the hospital with Donghae hyung. And me" he looks at her "I probably running out of stories to tell to my sleeping donsaeng."

"Stories?"

"Neh, telling you things that happens to me on a day or stories that i know"

"Are you always telling me stories?" she ask again

"Neh, I do it believing that I can make you believe that the world still beautiful so you will come back and open your eyes." Kyuhyun sigh and put his arm around Hyerin's shoulder "I was so scared at those times, scared that I may not be able to see you smile again."

"Wae? Am I not smiling back then? Is the world has been cruel to me?" she waits for the answer

Kyuhyun sigh "It's getting cold, let's go home" he stand up

"Wait, you haven't answer my question yet."

"Let's go, dongsaeng" he show his hand to her

"Hyunnie" she whines

"Let's go"

"I'll just stay here for awhile"

"You can stay in my room if you don't want to see them for awhile." he smile

"As if they won't see me coming in your dorm."

Kyuhyun look at his clock "Hyung's still in their schedule, I'm the first one there."

"Really?"

"Yeh, come now"

"Just promise me that you will cook me some ramen." she stand up and hold his hand

"Fine, why you like my ramen so much?"

"It's not I like your ramen I'm just too lazy to cook:" she grins at him

"You're the only one who can say that to me that i can't get mad" he pinch her nose

"Yah... stop it..." she kick his legs

"Yah, this kid... let's go... it's cold out here."

Skip

At the dorm

Hyerin is lying down on Kyuhyun's bed playing Kyuhyun's psp while waiting for him.

"Yah, who told you, you can play my psp?"

"I'm getting bored"

"The food is ready, get up now"

"Neh" Hyerin get up and follow Kyuhyun. she sits across Kyuhyun and starts eating.

"Woah...." she reacted

"What now?"

"I think you're getting better cooking ramen."

"Wae?"

"The soup has a little flavor now" she grins

He flick her forehead "Stop complaining just eat."

After the eating Kyuhyun's ramen, they clean up and stay in the room. They both lying on the bed, facing each other.

"You haven't answer my question yet." she said

"What question?" he's trying to avoid it

"Is the world cruel to me before? Am i not smiling before?"

Kyuhyun smile "You're not smiling even now."

"How can I? If everything feels like a circus"

He look at her and brush her hair "Just remember I'm always here to cook some ramen for you."

Hyerin smile "Thank you, Hyunnie"

They both close their eyes and go their dreams.

 

Hyerin is sitting in the swing, her head is bow down as she slowly rocking her feet back and forth.

"Hello" she saw a pair of small feet.

She lift her head to see a cute little kid smiling back at him. Smile immediately drawn in her face.

"Can I play with you?" the little boy ask

"Neh... Neh..."  she agree but still wondering who is the little boy.

"So what are you doing here?" the little boy ask, he sit on the swing, right side of Hyerin

"Nothing, I just want to have time for myself to think."

"To think what?"

Hyerin look at the little "Aren't you little too young to ask that?"

The little boy shrug his shoulder "I'm just asking, adult's mind is very complicated."

"Yeh, you're right, it's hard to be grown ups"

They both sigh.

"Where your parents anyway? Why are you here alone?"

"My appa is busy."

Hyerin look at him "Your father isn't doing his job."

"Aniyo" he shakes his head "My appa is busy because he's been taking care of my umma."

"Is your mother sick?"

"Neh, she sleeps in a very long time and now that she's awake she forget me and appa."

"Hmmm..... just like me" she bitterly smile "You see, I lost everything..... I don't remember anything... I forget all the things that is important to me. And now I'm really confuse..... I have a feeling inside of me that the truth that I'm looking for is just infront of me but it seems like I can't still see it. That's makes me feel worst.

The little boy get-off from the swing and stand infront of Hyerin.

"It's going to alright" the little boy said

Hyerin chuckled "You sounds like someone that I know."

"My appa always says that to umma." he place his hands on Hyerin's face "everything will be alright"

"Really?"

"Neh.... just don't let go yet.... appa will always be there for you..... appa loves you so much, hold on to that, just hang on a little bit more, hmmm? umma?."

Hyerin was caught of guard by the last words of the little boy.

"What do mean by that?" her eyes are getting glittery

The boy just smile and run-off.

"Wait...wait...."

Hyerin open her eyes, it's already morning as the light coming from the outside sipping in the blinds. She also finds a note saying she must go upstairs once she's awake.

Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryewook and Eunhyuk are having their breakfast when they heard the door open. Donghae stand up as soon as he sees his wife.

"Baby" he capped her face

"Don't start with me" she warns

"Baby?" He hold her hand

"What? Ah" she feels a pain in her head.

"What is it?"

"Stop" Hyerin remove his hand and go to Donghae's room to change her clothes.

"Hyerin" Donghae grab her arm when they enter the room.

"Donghae please....."

"Baby.... let's talk..huh?"

Hyerin just stay in silent, she get her clothes from the closet and a towel.

"Hyerin!!!" Donghae shouted

Hyerin just look at him

"Aren't you really going to talk to me?"

"What are we going to talk about? As if my opinion does matter around here."

"Are you really going to do this? Don't make me tired of you or else"

"Or else what...." she also shouted "Don't you think I'm not tired of this circus running in my life." she push him away from her "If you are tired then leave..... LEAVE.... JUST LEAVE." she sit on the bed, clenching her fist and teeth.

The door suddenly open

"What's happening here?" Leeteuk sees his sister raging in anger.

"As I told all of you before, I didn't wish all of you to stay with me."

"Hyerin" Leeteuk go to his sister and place his hand over her right shoulder but Hyerinn just slap it away and look at him.

"You should just let me die in there."

"Hyerin, what are you saying?"

"How i wish i just died there, so I'm not able to see all of you."

Leeteuk can't control himself anymore and slap his sister on her right cheek.

"Don't say that, you don't know what we've been through when you are in the hospital."

Hyerin look at him, her corner lip is bleeding "Then you should just let me die." she stand up and run outside the room.

Leeteuk can't believe on what he just done to his sister.

"Hyerinssi" Leeteuk and Donghae run outside the room

"Hyerin" Kyuhyun holding Hyerin, who's sitting on the floor, in pain.

"AHHHHHHHH" she scream in pain

"Hyerin" Kyuhyun keeps calling her

Hyerin push Kyuhyun away "Ahhhhh....... my head....."

"Baby.." Donghae kneel down but he was push away also

Hyerin sees a series of image of her soaking in blood, as an awful pain striking in her stomach.

"AHHHH..." she curl her body like a baby while the pain still torturing her.

After few minutes the pain is starting to subside.

"I'll bring you to the hospital" Leeteuk said

Hyerin slowly sit up and fix herself.

"Let's go" Leeteuk hold her hand

Hyerin remove his hand and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk ask

Hyerin didn't answer she just left the dorm without any word.

=========================================================================================================================

it's good to be back...

hope you like this