Her Wounds

My Little Wife

 

                Donghae just stay in the hospital all night long, trying to convince Hyerin that he is her husband and she is his wife.

                “Hyung, should I dye my hair to black again maybe this bright hair is the reason why she can’t remember me, maybe I should change my hair back to black” he keeps on looking himself at the mirror.

                “Are you allowed to change your hair color?” Leeteuk ask

                He walk and sit beside his wife again who still sleeping “I’m done with my shooting so probably I can now, and I think she doesn’t like my hair to be like this” he smile and pinch Hyerin’s nose“She sleeps a lot” he said while caressing his wife’s face with his thumb.

                Hyerin starting to wake up, when she open her eyes a bright smile from Donghae greeted her.

                “Good morning, my angel”

                Hyerin didn’t say anything she just push him away from her.

                “Want to wash up?” Leeteuk ask

                She didn’t response, she just sit up and try to get down by herself. Seeing her struggling like that Donghae carry his wife.

                “Don’t touch me, PUT ME DOWN!!!!!” she is struggling from Donghae’s arms

                “Baby, stop moving around I might drop you”

                “PUT ME DOWN!!!! DON”T TOUCH ME!!!! AHHHH!!!!”

                “Donghae just put her down to the wheel chair” Leeteuk said

                Donghae can’t do anything he just put down his wife on the wheel chair. Hyerin looks so scared to Donghae, since last night she’s acting scared to Donghae that they didn’t understand why.

                “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again” Donghae hold his wife face but Hyerin slap it away from her and when to the bathroom.

Skip

                It’s time for Hyerin theraphy with a psychologist. Hyerin is in the room with her doctor while Dr. Hyun, Leeteuk and Donghae is in the next room observing by the monitor.

                “How are you today?”

                Hyerin didn’t response, she just playing with her fingers.

                “Did you sleep well last night?”

                “………….”

                “Are you not feeling well today?”

                “………….”

                “Hyerin, I’m here to help you but I’m not be able to help you if you don’t talk to me”

                Hyerin look at her doctor “Talking is non-sense, you will just do whatever you want”

                “Hyerinssi?”

                “You’re just kind to me because Uncle Hyun is watching right, if uncle is here you probably shouting or hitting me by now; Am I right?”

                “Aniyo, I won’t do that to you, I just want to talk to you”

                “Stop wasting your time asking what’s on my mind because by the end of the day it will be just a waste. All of you will do whatever you want to me, so don’t bother at all”

                “Hyerinsssii, I promise I will listen to you, talk everything you want I will just here to listen to you”

                “…………..”

                “Why don’t you want to talk? Is there someone asks you not to talk or is someone will hurt you if you talk to me?”

                “…………….”

                “Why are you telling me it’s just a waste of time talking to you?”

                “…………….”

                The doctor looks at the camera like he is giving a signal to Dr. Hyun.

                “Hyerinssii, if you don’t talk to me I will be force to punish you.”

                Hyerin glared at the doctor “if that’s what you want” she answer casually, she just lean her head on the chair lifelessly.

Skip

                “Doctor, how’s my sister?” Leeteuk ask

                “This is hard, she doesn’t want to cooperate with me at all” the doctor sigh “But I’m getting more and more convince that there are many things that happen to her and she’s uncomfortable to talk about it.”

                “Then what can we do?” Donghae ask

                “Don’t confuse her too much by feeding her a lot of information about her present; let her emotion be stable for awhile, after that maybe she, herself will open up to us.”

                “Can I ask something?’ Donghae

                “Sure, what is it?”

                “If she doesn’t remember anything in her present then why she seems like she is afraid of me?”

                “Is she had a bad memories of you? Or you did something to her? If yes, she might not remember it right now but there’s something in her telling her to be afraid of you so she won’t remember anything of you.”

                “But it’s unfair, I’m her husband”

                “I know, all you have to do now is make her feel that she can trust you; and stay with her to make her feel at ease with you.”

                “Will you continue her theraphy? Dr. Hyun ask

                “Yes, but I will use different approach. We can’t rush things up for her; it will just make her more confuse as she is right now.”

Skip

                Hyerin continue her physical theraphy, she hand is getting better as she continue her theraphy, she can already walk little by little with the used of crutches. While Donghae already finish his duty on his drama, he immediately change his hair to black color and he also did a haircut, in belief that Hyerin will remember him if he return the way he looks before the accident happen. He never fails to visit his wife at the hospital, he almost living with Hyerin.

                One day, Super Junior visit Hyerin at the hospital, they want Hyerin to recover faster so they helping their hyung of taking care of Hyerin.

                “Hello, Hyerinnie” Ryewook enter the room

                “Hi, Hyerin” Sungmin

                “Annyeong” Shindong

                “Hello, Hyerin, how are you?” Siwon

                “Hyukjae here”

                They all enter the room while greeting her, Hyerin didn’t bother to look at them because she is busy trying to tie her hair.

                “Hi, Princess” Leeteuk is about to kiss Hyerin forehead but she usually do she avoids it. “Did you eat already?”

                “How are you baby?” Donghae sit beside his wife “we bought some food, you want to eat?”

                Hyerin move away from Donghae as the bed allows her to

                “We bought all of your favorite food?” Sungmin said

                “AISHIII!!!!” the strings snap while Hyerin trying to tie it

                “Let me do that for you” Leeteuk hold his sister hand “its ok, let oppa do this for you” he smile but he just received rolling eyes from his sister.

                “Hyung, aren’t we going to eat? I’m hungry” Eunhyuk

                “Neh, let’s eat hyung” Kyuhyun

                “Ok, let’s eat” Leeteuk

                All of them gather food and start eating; they bought a lot enough for them to be fulled.

                “Baby, let’s just share” Donghae place his plate at the bedtable with chicken, pizza and pasta. “Let’s eat now or I’ll feed you”

                “Donghae” Leeteuk called his attention and shake his head from side to side to stop him.

                “Ok, this is for you” he forwarded the plate at Hyerin “I’ll just get one for me”

                They are all happily eating while having a good conversation about their experiences in the activities and what they are going to do in their upcoming album.

                “Why aren’t you eating?” Leeteuk ask when he noticed Hyerin is not touching her food.

                “Can all of you leave now?” she said in her soft voice

                “Wae? Are you not feeling well?” Leeteuk is about to touch his sister forehead but Hyerin just tap it away.

                “I said LEAVE!!!” she throws her plate

                “What’s wrong with you? Why are you always doing this?” Leeteuk losing his patience

                “I’m miserable enough being stuck here so stop coming here just to rub on my face how successful you are while I’m here, stuck and useless. My dreams are already ruined, all of you are saying I’m a painter but holding a single pen is too difficult, my feet are useless… I can’t dance anymore…”

                “That’s why I’m here; we’re here to help you, so stop pushing us away”

                “You’re just coming to see how miserable I am here” Hyerin accused

                “STOP SAYING THAT!!!”

                “WAE!!!!” she shouted “It’s the truth since we were child, you never like me, you hated me.. you hated me….. You always hated me, you hated me so much… YOU HATED…. THAT’S WHY YOU SEND ME AWAY!!!!!  YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE THERE!!!! YOU ABANDONED ME”

                “STOP IT NOW” Leeteuk lift his hand to hit Hyerin luckily Eunhyuk and Sungmin stop him.

                “GO AHEAD HIT ME!!! LIKE I STILL CARE IF YOU BEAT ME TO DEATH!!! YOU ALREADY ABANDONED ME” Hyerin chuckled “You said that you’re going to get me if I’m going to be a good girl, I hold onto that promise that you said to me, i did everything to be good at school, to get the number one spot, I did everything they ask me without question, I accepted all the beatings and curse of my classmates and the ahjumma in that stupid box but you never come…  You never did…. you just left me there to have suffered like you always wanted.  YOU DISREGARD ME!!!”  Hyerin is raging with anger towards her brother

                “That’s not true…. no… it’s not…..” Leeteuk

                “STOP LYING TO ME!!!!!!” Hyerin hold her head “ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” as she scream in pain “AHHHHHHH!!!!!! STOP!!!! Please stop”

                “Hyerinsssiii” Leeteuk pull his sister to his hug “CALL UNCLE”

                “AHHHHHHH!!!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!!!!” she keeps on hitting her head

                “No, princess… stop hurting yourself”

                “MAKE IT STOP!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! IT REALLY HURTS!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!”

Skip

                Hyerin calm down as Dr.Hyun injects a medicine to make her calm.

                “What happen to her?” Leeteuk ask

                “I was the one who supposed to ask that, what happen?” Dr. Hyun

                “I don’t know, she just exploded” Leeteuk “Saying things like she’s been stuck here, I left her, somebody beat her and she’s saying something about ahjumma in a box”

                “I’ll try to talk to her, just don’t say anything” Hyerin’s psychologist and he sit on the chair beside Hyerin’s bed.

                “Hyerinssi…. what happen?”

                “Hmmm….” Hyerin is just staring at the ceiling; she still a little bit drowsy because of the medicine.

                “It’s me, Dr. Han. What happen to you?”

                “I’m just tired…” she weakly said

                “Ok, we will just do this tomorrow” Dr. Han stand up

                “I’m tired of trying to make people like me”

                Dr. Han look at Hyerin who still staring blankly at the ceiling.

                “I’m tired of being treated like a trash”

                Dr. Han sits back on the chair

                “Now that I’m useless than before, being a big load to them, I’m sure they will throw me somewhere.” Hyerin sigh “Why it always happens to me?” she chuckled “Maybe ahjumma is right I will never be happy because I’m a curse, I don’t deserve to be happy…yeh, that’s right… I never was meant to live a life here.”

                “Aniyo… don’t say that…. who said those words to you?”

                “The ahjummas in the box where I stay”

                Dr. Han look at Dr. Hyun.

                “What those ahjumma telling you?”

                “They are telling me that I’m a curse; I’m the reason why my parents died; that’s why my brother sends me away and will not come back for me.”

                “Hyerin, those ahjumma are just lying to you… it’s not true your brother loves you.”

                “Aniyo… he doesn’t love me; he never was ever since when we were child, he already hated me. And if he does loves me he will come to me when the ahjumma is hitting me, locking me up or throwing me out of the box everytime Uncle is not there.”

                “The ahjummas are hurting you? Where they are hurting?”

                “Neh, they will hit and hit me until they got sick of hitting me” Hyerin sigh as one drop of tear escape from her eyes “They will hit me every where, my arms, my thigs, every part of my body but not  in my face so I can still go to school. Sometimes I’m going to school my whole body is aching, and when I get back they will lock me up in the basement, and when they feel like throwing me out, they will and will tell Uncle that I runaway.”

                “Why you didn’t tell your uncle?”

                “I can’t…. If I tell Jungsu will not comeback for me”

                “Why is that?”

                “Jungsu told me that if I’m a good girl and won’t give Unce any problem, he will comeback to me.” Hyerin look at Dr. Han “But it’s all lie… no one came… they all left me… they all abandoned me so they can live happily.”

                “Hyerin, it’s not true..”

                “Yes, it is, I heard Jungsu saying that he send me away because he can’t keep me anymore, it will just make things difficult if I stay with him. They won't even want to listent to me when i'm begging them not to throw me away, my words aren't important... my words aren't worth to be heard”

                Leeteuk eyes got big when he heard “Hyerinssi…” it was the thing that happen before when Hyerin accidentally hear that.

                “When did you hear it?”

                “I don’t know…. when my head start to get hurt…” she holds her head “Ah…. my head… it’s hurting again”

                “Ok, we will talk again when you feel much better”

Skip

                Leeteuk send his dongsaeng back to their dorm, he went back to Hyerin’s room after talking to Dr. Hyun and Dr. Han.

                Hyerin is already sleeping after Dr. Hyun injected another medicine to her. Leeteuk lay beside his sister, he pull her into his protective arms as Hyerin snuggles herself like a child into the warm she feels.

                Leeteuk look at her then kiss her forehead and tighten his hold to his sister as he remembers what they have been talk about at Dr. Han’s office.

Flashback

                “Her real age is 22 but please remember that her brain and heart is at the age of 16, a fragile 16 years old girl or much younger than that, so please be more careful. She is so depressed right now, she pity herself of being in that situation. She is empty knowing she can’t make her dreams again, and that triggers her suppressed childhood emotion from years are now surfing, her wounds from the pastare never healed.”

                Dr. Han look at Dr. Hyun

                “She physically and emotionally abused, do you these things?”

                Dr. Hyun looks at Leeteuk “I’m sorry… I should have told you this before”

                “You mean…”

                “When we arrived at Paris, I just stay there for one month because I have to business to attend too. I never stay at the house where I bring Hyerin more than a week because I have something to do. I never knew those maids I hired to take care of her will hurt her like that.” Dr. Hyun brushes his hair in frustration. “I just thought she’s just rebellious kid when they maid’s are telling me she runaway; her cold stare, rude acts towards me I thought it was just part of growing up.” Dr. Hyun looks at Leeteuk “I never knew what’s going on to that house until I came back and saw everything, she is silently crying in the corner while they hit her. I throw the maid out of the house after that. But the worst has come when Hyerin starts to look so cold and she act rude towards everyone.”

                “Is that the reason why she didn’t want to talk to us everytime you’re calling us? She didn’t want to talk to us because she thought we’ve abandoned her, I abandoned her. Why did you let this happen to her?”

                Dr. Han cough to get the attention of the two “Two of you stop, both of you contribute to what had happen to her so stop pointing each other fingers to others.” He taps Dr. Hyun and Leeteuk’s shoulder “Now, we know some of her thoughts, we should help her to get through with these” he look at Leeteuk “For starter fix your relationship with her; make her feel that she have you, her brother. Earn her trust.”

End of Flashback

                “For the nth time, Oppa is sorry… I’m sorry creating those wounds to you, sorry for giving so much pain that you held for so long. I didn’t mean to send you away; I just don’t know how to be a father, mother and a brother to you at the same time. I’m sorry I didn’t try to be one for you, but I will this time.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys, it's me again

Hope you will this new chapter

i know it's long and boring but i still need to write this to build up Hyerin's childhood