The Honeymoon

My Little Wife

 

Hyerin wakes up, she look at her clock it’s 6:00 am, she look at Donghae who still sleeping.

                “Baby…wake up” she gently caress his face “Lee Donghae… wake up now”

                He open his eyes and smile to the beautiful being in his arms “Good Morning my angel”

                “Good morning, wake up now or we will going to be late in our flight”

                “Neh.. I’m awake now”

                Hyerin sits up “I’m going to wake Jungsu and Ryewook oppa..” she’s about to leave when her husband pull her back

                “What?” Hyerin dumbfounded

                “My morning kiss” Donghae pouting his lips

                “Such a little kid” Hyerin mumble and give her childish husband his morning kiss

Skip

                Donghae and Hyerin are getting dress anytime Ms. Kim and the manager will arrive to take them at the airport. Hyerin is drying her hair while Donghae getting dress up.

                “Baby, can you get my hoodie in the closet?” Donghae said while looking himself at the mirror, Hyerin obediently gets her husband dark blue hoodie. Donghae is wearing a red shirt and navy blue short pants, while Hyerin is wearing a red shirt and dark jean pants.

                “Here’s your jacket, are you going to wear it now?” Hyerin ask

                “Neh”

                Hyerin help her husband to put his jacket on and fix it. Donghae lovingly looking at his wife.

                “You look so beautiful and y today” he said

                Hyerin look at her husband who’s smile like a crazy man “baby… stop you’re naughty thinking right now ok”

                “Ok… we will just continue when we arrived in Italy” Donghae’s smile becomes bigger

                “Yah, Lee Donghae, what are you thinking? We’re having a vacation not…”

                “It’s our honeymoon baby” he cuts off his wife words, he wraps his arms around her waist “For them it’s a vacation but for us it’s your honeymoon baby..”

                “YAH!!! LEE DONGHAE!!! we didn’t talk about this” Hyerin is starting to get sulk

                “We can go around Italy by morning but by night… night in italy just you and me..together… until dawn…” he huskily said then peck her lips “I’ll be waiting for you outside, hurry up the manager and ms. Kim will be here anytime.”  He left the room while Hyerin still in dazed.

                Hyerin sigh and sit down on the bed, get her phone and dial Ms. Kim number.

                “Unnie.. I need something…”

Skip

                The manager drops them at the airport, Ms. Kim just met them their.

                “Here’s your passport and luggage” Ms. Kim give Hyerin’s passport and a big black luggage and a big handbag. “It’s all set, all the things you need is in there”

                “Komowo, Unnie”

                “Are you sure you’re ok?”

                “Neh, I’m ok, don’t worry about me”

                Ms. Kim turn to Donghae “Yah, if you do something bad to my lady… I’ll throw you in the sea, araso?”

                “Neh, noona”

                “Jungsu-ah..be careful there and look after your dongsaeng” the manager said and he look at Donghae “be careful there… Donghae… I trust you…” Donghae just nodded he knows what his manager is telling him.

                They go inside the airport to check in, Donghae takes his wife luggage, Hyerin walks beside her brother while Donghae just behind them. Although they are wearing simple clothes some people can still recognize them. While waiting for their flight they decided to eat breakfast, Hyerin is looking after their things while her oppas buying food. She’s just casual drawing in her sketch pad when someone approaches her.

                “Exucuse me, may I ask something? (in English) A foreigner approach her, with his two companion

                Hyerin stand up “Oh, sure, what is it?” Hyerin politely answer the foreigner

                “By any chance, are you Hyerin Park?” the foreigner ask

                “Yes, how did you know me?”

                “Hyerin” Donghae called out, they have returned, looking at the three foreigners

                “What…do..yo..want?” Donghae try to converse with them

                “We’re just asking if she’s Hyerin Park” the second foreigner said

                “May I ask how did you know my name?” Hyerin curiously ask

                “Do you know our friend Donghae Gu?” the first foreigner ask

                Hyerin froze from where she stands when she heard that name. Even Donghae didn’t understand what they are talking about, when he heard the name Donghae Gu he knows his wife will be affect by this.

                “Yes, I know him, he’s my…” Hyerin pause and sigh “my old friend…”

                “Yeh, he also told us that…anyways he held a photo exhibit in Paris just last month and some of his exhibited picture is you”

                “Oh, really?” Hyerin in surprise

                “Yes, here’s his sample catalog in his exhibit” the third foreigner hand out the catalog to Hyerin “It’s my extra copy, you can keep it”

                “Oh, thank you”

                “By the way are you open for modeling? After seeing those pictures, you look so amazing in those pictures but more amazing in person, we would like to work with you.” First foreigner

                “Thanks, but this is not the right time to talk about that, I’m going on a vacation right now with my brothers” Hyerin look at her oppa

                “Oh, sorry about that…. but can we have your number to get in touch with you” the second foreigner asks

                “Sure” Hyerin get her bag and give her calling card to the three foreigners

                “Hyung, did he just give her number to strangers?” Eunhyuk mumble to Leeteuk but Donghae heard him and receive a death glare from him.

                “Can I also have your contact number?” Hyerin ask

                “Oh, sure” they all give their calling card to Hyerin

                “We need to go now, don’t hesistate to call us if you came back from your vacation”

                “Yes, sure”

                “Nice to meet you” the first foreigner offer his hand to shake “Hope to get a call from you soon”

                “Nice to meet you also” Hyerin politely reply

                The two foreigners shake their hand with Hyerin before they go. Hyerin just sit back and check the catalog of Gu Donghae’s photo exhibit.

                “What’s about those foreigners?” Leeteuk sit beside his sister

                “Nothing, they offering me some modeling jobs” her eyes still on the catalog

                “Baby here’s your food” Donghae forward a sandwich and hot drinks to his wife, he sitting across Hyerin

                “Neh..” her eyes are stick to the catalog, she keeps on browsing it until she saw the foreigner talking about.

                “Hyerin stop that for awhile and eat” Leeteuk said

                Hyerin finally back to herself, she look at Donghae who’s just looking at her.

                “Are you alright?” Donghae ask

                “Neh, sorry about that” she weakly smile to him

                After that Hyerin keeps her silent, even inside the plane she still in dazed just looking at the catalog that was given to him. Donghae is getting worried about his wife but he can’t do anything because they were sitted separately in the plane, Hyerin is sitted beside the window while Donghae is sitted the middle row, in line with Hyerin’s row. Leeteuk sitted behind his sister, Ryewook is sitted in front of Hyerin and Eunhyuk sitted in from of Donghae.

                When they arrived at the airport, Hyerin keep her distance to Donghae, she just stays beside her brother. Some of their fans came to the airport to welcome them and give their gifts to them; Leeteuk tries to introduce Hyerin to the fans to avoid miscomception about her. Kyuhyun pick them up at the airport to bring them to their hotel.  Ryewook shares room with his dongsaeng, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk shares room, Kyuhyun reserved a room for the couple.

                Hyerin open the door in their room as Donghae follows her, as soon as they inside Donghae drop the luggage, Hyerin just lay tiredly on the bed.

                “Are you tired?”  Donghae lay down beside her

                “A little bit” she weakly smile

                Donghae caress her face “You know that I love you right?”

                “Neh, I know that already and I love you too”

                “Baby…  I know you still affect by what you heard about him but please don’t let this ruin our vacation”

                Hyerin smile “You said it’s a vacation”

                “Anni, I didn’t say it” Donghae denying

                “You just said it, it’s our vacation”

                Donghae roll over, he’s on top of Hyerin now “I didn’t say it… you just misheard it” he planted a kiss on her lips “But seriously baby… let’s just forget everything for now and enjoy this moment”

                “I know that… I’m sorry baby….”

                “It’s ok… my dear angel” he lean his lips to her

                First it’s just a light kiss then it become stronger and deeper, Donghae removed his shirt as Hyerin hug her husband and pull him closer to her, Donghae travel his right hand down to Hyerin’s waist, feeling the curved in her waist. He rolls over to make Hyerin on top of him, he automatically remove his wife shirt.

                Hyerin stop kissing her husband “Baby… I’m have something to say to you”

                Donghae sigh in frustration, he held Hyerin’s back head and pull closer to him “Baby..can we talk about that later after we finish our business” he said between their small kisses.

                Hyerin cuts off their kiss “They asking me If can I’m interested being a model” Hyerin quickly said

                “What!!?” Donghae sits up while Hyerin sitting on his lap, their body still close to each other, they are leaning to eack others forehead

                “Neh… they’re asking me…so I’m just going to ask you if you can allow me…”

                “Are you interested?” Donghae kiss her neck

                “I don’t know… I still need to think about it…”

                Donghae stop what he is doing and look at his wife “you know that I will support you in everything you do”

                “I know that, but I still want to know if it’s ok with you”

                “I’ll agree but we will discuss the restriction when I get back to Seoul” he kiss her again

                “wa… wait” Hyerin break the kiss “What do you mean by when you get back to Seoul? Are you going somewhere after this trip?”

                “Didn’t I mention that I’m going to Thailand after we arrived back to Seoul” Donghae silly smiling

                Hyerin smack his chest “No, you didn’t bapo…. What are you going to do there? Huh?” Hyerin is getting sulky.

                “I will do some commercial there..”

                “With a female model” Hyerin show a sign of being jealous

                Donghae chuckled “neh, I think I have a female partnet in the CF” he more

                “Aishii.. Whatever” Hyerin will get off from her husband but Donghae pull her down again to his lap.

                “Don’t get sulky my angel” he hug her tightly “You’re the only one.. I promise….”

                “Just don’t make me watch it.. especially if there will be a kissing scene or something closer to that.. you know how I hate it when I see you doing that with other girls”

                Donghae broke the hug and capped his wife face “Baby… you know that you’re the only one that I want to get intimate with, for real. If you sees me doing that it’s part of my job…”

                “Yes, I know that… I know it before I marry you”

                “You’re such a good and loving wife, I’m so lucky to have you…” he kiss her forehead “Shall we continue now?” he smirk

                “Maybe tomorrow….” She get off from Donghae “let’s just eat I’m hungry”

                “What!!!! Wae!!!”

                “Your punishment for not telling that we’re not going home together in Seoul”

                “But I did tell you”

                “Just now, come on let’s eat”

                “Hyerinsssi… don’t do this to me” Donghae is whinning like a kid

                “Lee Donghae let’s eat…” she throw Donghae’s shirt to him and wear her shirt “My mind is clouded by food right now so I need to eat right now probably if I can eat my mind will be clear”

                “Really” he immediately wears back his shirt “Then let’s go… let’s call them out to eat then go back here” Donghae pull his wife outside their room.

Skip

                They all go to a restaurant to have dinner, they all order some pasta and pizza for their first night in Italy.

                “Can I have some wine please?” (in italian)

                “Sure, signorina”

                “Grazie”

                “You know how to speak itallian?”Leeteuk ask

                “Neh, wae?”

                “Nothing, what did you just said to the waiter?” Donghae ask

                “I just order something.. That’s all” she drink her water

                After a while the waiter came back with a wine and asking Hyerin to take a taste of it first.

                “Perfetto” she smile at the wait

                “Grazie, signorina” the waiter leaves the wine bottle

                Hyerin take a sip in her wine bottle and smile like she finally tasted the food that she was looking for.

                “Hmmm…. I really miss this…”

                Her oppas just giving her “THE LOOK”

                “What? Come on oppa, baby…. this is the only time I drink this..”

                “Hyungs just let her… it’s just one glass, right dongsaeng?”

                “What?” she already finish her glass

                “Ok, you’re done” Donghae moved the wine bottle away from his wife

                “What? Baby..” Hyerin keeps on whinning

                “Just have some orange juice, baby, ok?” he quickly kiss her forehead

                “Baby somebody might see us” Hyerin smile and hold their hands together under the table

                The waiter serves their meals

                “Excuse me, signorina…. This is for you” the waiter gave a single red rose to Hyerin

                “Oh, grazie signore” she receive the rose with her free hand

                Donghae sit up straight, he cough fakely to get the attention of the waiter and put their hands on the table to show it to the waiter. The waiter back down and excuse himself while Donghae smiling in victory.

                Donghae take the rose from his wife “Here, Hyukjae hyung... it’s for you”

                “Donghae is threaten to that guy” Eunhyuk tease

                “No, I’m not…” he deny it

                “Really? Should I go to thank the guy for the flower?” Hyerin tease

                “No, you stay here with me” Donghae possessively said

                They all laughing at Donghae attitude

                “Stop that, let’s just eat ok…” Leeteuk

                After the assumptous dinner they all went back to the hotel to take a rest because tomorrow they will go around the place. Hyerin just sitting in the middle of the bed while watching tv, she wearing grey tanktops and shorts, Donghae went out of the bathroom he sit behind his wife, he’s just wearing his boxer.

                “Are you tired?” he massages her shoulder

                “A little”

                Donghae hug his wife and kiss her shoulder then her neck “What’s that about the waiter at the restaurant?”

                “Nothing…” she turns around to face her husband

                “He just made a moved to you” his face so full of jealousy

                “Baby…” she capped his face “Are you mad at me?”

                “Aniyo.... my blood is just boiling every time a guy will approach you like that” he seems little sulky

                “Are you jealous over that guy?” Hyerin is controlling herself not to laugh

                “Ani, I’m not jealous” he deny it

                “Really?” she push him down to the bed while she’s on top of him “You’re not?” then kiss his chest

                “I’m not jealous”

                “Really?” she kiss his stomach while smirking “You didn’t get jealous even just a little”

                “ANIYO” he remain strong to his words

                “Is that your final answer?” She bends down to kiss his cheeks

                “Neh”

                “Ok, Let’s sleep…”Hyern get off from Donghae and lay down beside him “I was planning to cheer you up in case that you are jealous but you’re not jealous at all so let’s sleep” she cover herself with the blanket

                “Wa…wa….wait…..” he removes the blanket “What are you going to do?”

                “Nothing…” Hyerin yawn “I’m sleepy now”

                “Wait…. Baby.. come on..” he wrap his arms around her then roll over so that Hyerin is on top of him

                “Yah… Lee Donghae… I said I’m sleepy” she smack Donghae’s chest

                “Let’s just say… I’m jealous right now… what are you going to do?” he slid off his hands of her waist.

                “But you’re not jealous”

                “Baby… you’re an artist have a little bit of imagination right now” He said in frustration, Hyerin just keeps on giggling, she really love to husband.

                “You.. naughty little girl… don’t tease me like that” he pull Hyerin down to meet her lips

                “But I love seeing your annoyed face... it’s cute..” she give him a quick kiss then bite her lips “And I’m not a little girl…so stop calling me that” she cutely pouted

                “Ok… I’ll stop calling you that… just kiss me now”

                Hyerin bend down again to give her husband request, Donghae hold his wife head as he kiss her with all his might. He keeps on biting Hyerin’s buttom lips until Hyerin open up for her husband as they share a deep and passionate kiss, they broke the kiss after few minutes to catch some air. Donghae sits up while his wife still on his lap.

                “Baby…” he keeps on massaging her back while panting so hard

                Hyerin hold Donghae hands on her back and guide it to pull up her tank top, Donghae remove his wife top and throw it somewhere in the room. They are just looking at each other eyes, feeling every breath, every touch. Donghae keeps on moving his hands up and down at Hyerin’s , feeling her smooth body, feeling her small waist, he carefully touching her like she’s a fragile doll; Hyerin touching her husband bare chest, feeling every muscle on his upper body.

                “Baby… look at me” Donghae whisper, which Hyerin comply. He captures her lips as soon as he gets the chance. He laid his wife on the bed while he’s on top of her not leaving her lips.

                “Let’s try once more..” he said between their kiss

Skip

                The couple is peacefully sleeping after what they did, suddenly Hyerin wakes up. She looks at her husband to make sure he’s already asleep. When she is sure enough that Donghae is already asleep, she carefully gets off from the bed and cover herself up. She open her luggage, took a small pouch bag and go to the bathroom, she fix her hair first, open the pouch bag.

                “I’m sorry..baby… I have to do this for us…”

                Donghae turn to his left side and felt that his wife is gone, he open his eyes to confirm Hyerin is not in the bed. He sits up and sees that lights coming from the bathroom. He gets off from the bed, wear his boxer. He went to the bathroom, he sees Hyerin drink up some medicine.

                “What did you just drink?” Donghae said that starle his wife

                “Donghae…” her eyes are widen

                “What did you just drink?” Donghae enter the bathroom, he sees the pouch bag, he grabs it and sees the thing that Hyerin just drink, he pull it out from the bag show it to Hyerin.

                “Did you just drink a pill?” he look at her “Why are you drinking pills?” he shouted

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys.... it's me again.. ^____^ 

christmas is fast approaching..what do you want for christmas? me... i want to have ss4 ticket and plane ticket to go to their concert.....hehehehehe... just wishing...

this is a new chapter for you hope you like it ^____^