Where is the happy place?

My Little Wife

 

           Its second day since Hyerin got sick; she still having a bad fever and cough but she refuse Ms. Kim to bring her to the hospital.

                “Here, eat this then after you can drink your medicine” Ms. Kim trying to feed Hyerin with a soup.

                “I’m not hungry” she turns her back to Ms. Kim

                “Come on, Hyerin… you are not eating and you’re sick, what do you want me to do?” Ms. Kim is getting frustrated over Hyerin’s attitude.

                “Just leave me alone here”

                Ms. Kim place the soup at the side table and lay beside Hyerin, she hug her like a mother holding her child as Hyerin snuggle herself more to Ms. Kim “You know I can’t do that; How can I leave my little sister all wounded like this? I’ll stay by yourside always.”

Skip

At Incheon Airport       

                Super Junior is going to Beijing for their concert; they are just waiting for boarding, sitting at the benches side by side.

                “Hyung any news about Hyerin?” Donghae ask, he hasn’t been sleeping well since Leeteuk told him that his wife is sick and not eating.

                “I just got a message from Ms. Kim, she said that Hyerin still having a fever and refuse to eat.”

                “I’m getting worried, she’s sick and it will get worst if she won’t eat” Donghae pulling out his hair “I’m getting stress out, it’s easier if she’s here beside me”

                “Maybe I can help hyung?” Kyuhyun tap his hyung’s shoulder “I’ll try if she’s going to listen to me” he sits beside his hyung and dialed Hyerin’s number; he put his phone on speaker mode.

                “Yobuseyo?”

                “Dongsaeng-ah… it’s me Hyunnie”

                “Its Kyuhyun, you want to talk to him”

                “Neh” They heard so soft and weak response

                “Yobuseyo” Hyerin answer to the other line and followed by a cough.

                “Dongsaeng-ah… how are you?”

                “I’m fine”

                “But you sounded like you’re not fine at all”

                “I’m fine”

                “Dongsaeng-ah, don’t you know what is the most common lies that a person can commit?” Kyuhyun

                “What?”

                “I’m fine” Kyuhyun paused for awhile “Dongsaeng-ah, just eat for you to get well, then after that come back here”

                “It’s easier to be than done”

                “Hyerin..” Kyuhyun raise his voice a little

                “Ok… I’ll eat if I can” then they hear a rough cough

                “Hyerin, you ok?”

                “Neh…” she still coughing

                “Kyuhyunssi…can you call later? Her temperature is getting high again”

                “Noona, bring her to the hospital”

                “I will try, bye for now” Ms. Kim hang up the phone

                They just looking at each other “I will come to get her after this concert” Donghae said

Skip

At some restaurant, Miyeon dressing up in disguise, wearing black coat, cap and dark shades. She impatiently is tapping her finger at the table, as she waits for someone to arrive. Few minutes have pass a men in dark brown leather jacket came in, Miyeon waved at him, the man walks towards her and seat across to her.

“Did you get what I ask you?” Miyeon ask

“Neh...” the man forwards a brown envelope

“Here’s the partial payment, I’ll give the full payment before I leave Seoul.”

“Just call me”

“I will, I’m just waiting for the fish to take the bait.”

Skip

“Be careful” Ms. Kim is supporting Hyerin while there are walking towards the bed, they just came from the bathroom. Ms. Kim helps Hyerin to lays down on the bed, she cover her with a blanket.       

“Are you ok now?”

“Neh”

“Does your head still hurt?” Ms. Kim ask while brushing up Hyerin’s hair

“A little”

“Ok, take a rest now”

“Araso”

“By the way there’s some package for you, the receiptionist gave it to me” Ms. Kim pick an envelope at the table and give it to Hyerin.

“I’m going out for awhile to buy some food, need anything?”

“Nothing… just take your time”

“Ok, call me if feel something bad or anything”

“Neh, Unnie” Hyerin just palce the envelope, she’s just looking at it “My head is aching right now; I’ll just check it later.” but then again, she sits up and open the envelope.

Skip

At Beijing

                They just finish their concert and they get back to the hotel to have a little celebration.

                “Hyung can I ask your permission to marry Hyerin?” Donghae said out of nowhere

                “Yah!! Donghae, you already engage to Hyerin, why you need to ask permission to hyung again?” Eunhyuk

                Donghae just sigh, stand up and walk away from their table. He went straight up to his and Kyuhyun’s room. He flopped down at his bed, facing the ceiling, both arms over his head.

                “Hyerin.. Please come back now” he whisper

                “What do you want to say to me?” a voice comes out from nowhere

                Donghae sit up to see it’s his hyung.

                “What?” Leeteuk sit on the bed “Is something bothers you?”

                “Hyung, I’ve been thinking this thing over and over, now I’m sure that I’m going to do it.” Donghae’s voice is full of courage

                “What is it?” Leeteuk curiously ask

                Donghae face his hyung “Hyung, give me permission to marry your sister in front of everyone”

                Leeteuk’s eyes widen as his jaw drop

                “I know you still against it but I don’t want to hurt Hyerin anymore. I want to tell the whole world that she’s my girl and I’m only hers. This will stop Miyeon for destroying our relationship.”

                “Are you really sure about this?” Leeteuk ask

                “Neh… I’m sure…  I’ll protect our relationship. I can’t be afraid anymore”

                “When you will do this?”

                “When we get back to Korea, I’ll talk to the president then I will have my official statement.”

                “What can I do to help?” Leeteuk put his hand over his dongsaeng’s shoulder “I think I’ve been too tough for the two of you, from now on, I won’t interfere in your married life I’ll just be here to support the two of you.”

                “Komowo hyung”

Skip

                Leeteuk is running to the hallway in panic, he wasn’t able to wear his shoes because he is in hurry.

                “Donghae-ah…..” he knocks the door that can be heard enough to the entire whole way. “Donghae, open the door.”

                “Jungsu-ah, what’s going on here?” the manager heard the knocking; he goes out to check it out.

                “Hyung do you have extra keys?” Leeteuk’s eyes are all red, his face looks he was scared by something.

                “Aniyo, what’s going on?” the manager ask again

                “Donghae… Donghae… open the door” he keeps on knocking

                They heard a click on the door, Donghae pops out his head, still sleepy.

                “What is it hyung?”

                “Hyerin is missing…” Leeteuk just blurted out

                “WHAT!!!”

                Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun and their manager is all in the room, they unable to get some sleep after what happen.

                Donghae is keeping phasing back and forth, he was dialing his phone to call Hyerin “Baby… come on” he hang up and throw his phone somewhere “I can’t connect” he flop down on the floor. “Baby… where are you?”

                “Hyung, what happen?”

                “Ms. Kim just went out to buy somethings for them, she just leaves Hyerin in the hotel room sleeping but when she came back Hyerin wasn’t there anymore, her luggage still there but her bag and passport are gone.”

                “Hyung, what are we going to do now? Where’s Hyerin?” Donghae staring to cry

                Leeteuk’s phone rings, he put it his phone on speaker mode.

                “Yobuseyo?”

                “Jungsu oppa, I ask some people here, they said that they saw Hyerin coming out the hotel. The valet said he’s the one who call taxi for Hyerin he said that it was going to the airport.”

                “Where she will go?”

                “I don’t know, I’m getting worried she still not feeling good, what if something…”

                “Noona…stop thinking bad things… we will find her” Kyuhyun

                “I’ll go to the airport; I’ll try if I can get some information”

                “Ok, call me if you find out something” Leeteuk hang up the phone

                “Hyung, let’s go back to Korea, she probably going back there let’s go… she will leave if she find no one is there, hyung…. My baby is waiting for me there” Donghae is literally dragging his hyung.

                “Donghae, I know you’re worried but please calm down” Leeteuk turn to their manager, he trying to calm himself as well “What time we are living?”

                “Our flight is at 11:45 am”

                “Ok” he turns to his dongsaeng again, looking to his eyes “I’ll call Uncle to tell what happen, he will help us” he put his hands on Donghae’s shoulder “All you can do now is to calm a little bit eventhough it’s hard. Let’s prepare for our flight”

Skip

                It’s been one day since Hyerin went missing; Leeteuk is going crazy thinking about while Donghae keeps his eyes wet with his tears.

At Super Junior Dorm

                Leeteuk, Heechul and Ryewook are having breakfast; they will leave early for their schedule.

                “Yah! Donghae aren’t you going to eat?” Heechul shouted

                Donghae comes out from the room hugging a pillow which belongs to his wife; his eyes are red and swollen. He sits beside Leeteuk, he been down since Hyerin went missing.

                “Any news?” he ask his hyung

                “Nothing, Uncle hasn’t heard anything from his men.”

                 “Noona said she already leaves US but where did she go?”

                “Did you try to call her phone?” Heechul ask

                “I did a million of times but nothing” then he turns to his hyung “Hyung…. What are we going to do, it’s second day she went missing”

                “I don’t know either.. as time pass by I’ve been dying here knowing that my sister is somewhere without anyone beside her.” Leeteuk

Skip

 At Miyeon’s dorm

                She just lying down on her bed looking at the old picture of her and Donghae before Donghae goes to Seoul.

                “You promise me, but why did you do this to me?” she mumbles

Flashback

                Young Donghae and Miyeon is walking on a field, holding their hands together as the sun is setting. Miyeon used to be bullied by her classmate but one her knight came to the rescue to save her from the bullies. Donghae is a year older to Miyeon, they became friends after Donghae saves her from the bullies. Donghae always waits for Miyeon at the school gate to make sure Miyeon wasn’t hurt by anyone, later on this Oppa-Dongsaeng relationship turns into young love. They become a lovers eventhough they are still young.

                “Oppa, are we going to a highschool together?” Miyeon ask

                “Off course we are, then we will go to a university together after we graduated we will get married and have a children.” Donghae stated that made the girl’s face turn into a tomato.

                “Is that your promise?” Miyeon reassure

                “Off course… we will have a baby as much as we want” Donghae run in the middle of the field, spread his arms wide “I love you Miyeon and I promise to take care of you” he shouted, Miyeon giggle for what her oppa did.

Skip

At the beach while the sun starts to set

            “Miyeon, I’m going to Seoul tomorrow but I don’t think I can’t get back here for a long time”

                “Wae oppa?”

                “I’ve been accepted to be a trainee and soon to be an idol… I’m going to pursue my dreams” his eyes is bright and shining

                “But what about me?” the girl ask with tears running down from her eyes

                “You also have to pursue your dreams and after than we can meet each other again or maybe get together again”

                “But oppa…” the girl hold on to Donghae hand

                “Miyeon-ah” Donghae capped her face with both of his hand “Go pursue your dreams while I’m pursuing mine then we will meet again. I promise that. I’ll come back for you.”

                “You promise?”

                “Neh, when did I promise something that I didn’t do”

                Miyeon shake her head “You always make your promises to me”

                “You have my words, after I debut I will comeback here and get you, huh?”

                “Neh” Miyeon smile “Take care of yourself there”

Skip

                Miyeon hold on to their promise they make for each other. Days, Weeks, Months and Years pass she still waiting and waiting for her oppa to comeback for her. She stay focus on her study did well, her inspiration is her oppa who’s doing his best in training while studying.

                One day, Miyeon just came from school she turn on the tv to her surprise Donghae is on TV, singing and dancing with other boys.

                “Oppa, you finally made it” she whisper and tears of joy flows down from her eyes. “You will comeback to me now, as you promise”

                But Donghae never comes back to his hometown but it didn’t killed Miyeon hope that her dear oppa will come back and get her.

                Until one day…..

                “He’s back… he come back” Miyeon is running towards somewhere “Wait for me… oppa wait for me.” she turn to a corner with a big smile but it fades and hide in a pole when she sees Donghae with a girl.

                “Who is that?” she mumble, heart is racing and breathing hard.

                “We’re going for awhile umma?” Donghae said to his mother

                “Ok, take care of Hyerin”

                “So her name is Hyerin? Is she a girlfriend of oppa?” Miyeon ask herself, she got answer when Donghae hold Hyerin’s hand and intertwine their fingers.

Miyeon hold her chest as she feels some sting in her. Tears flows down as she followed them walking with her eyes. From where she stands she can tell that the girl is younger than her, she beautiful and milky-white skin. Her moves and gesture are more sophisticated than hers, and from they way she dress Miyeon thinking she came from good family background.

“Where do you want to go?” Donghae ask and tug hairs strand behind her ears.

“Somewhere I can’t see you” Hyerin remove her hand off to him and push him.

“What the?” Miyeon was surprise by the unfamiliar girl action towards her oppa. “She doesn’t like oppa?” she mumbles

Instead of irritation she saw a smile from Donghae, he run towards Hyerin and hug her from behind.

“Wait for me my dear angel”

“YAH, let go of me” Hyerin shouted she push Donghae “don’t you dare touch me again or I tell oppa”

“So cute” he pinch her nose “Let’s go, we have so many place to visit here” he put his arm around her waist.

“YAH, I told you not to touch me” Hyerin is getting sulky

“I’ll kiss you if you push me again” he threaten

Hyerin just pouted its much worst than hold his hand “Fine… just hold my hand”

Skip

                Miyeon follow Donghae and Hyerin everywhere they go, eventhough her heart is breaking into piece every second and she can feel a stab in her chest everytime Donghae holding Hyerin hand, putting his arm around her waist or putting his arms over her shoulder.

                Donghae bring Hyerin to his father resting place, Miyeon just hide behind the tree near at Donghae’s father resting place.

                “This is where my father was” Donghae pointed

                Hyerin stand in front of little mounted “Annyeong haseyo, Park Hyerin inmida” she politely bow her head 90 degree. She kneels and gives her prayer.

                Miyeon sees that beautiful smile from her oppa, the smile that used to hers but this smile is more special. After few minutes Hyerin stand up, secretly wiping her tears.

                “What’s wrong?” Donghae touch her face

                “Nothing, can we go back to Seoul now?” she looked away and walk but Donghae grab her hand

                “My angel..” he pull her closer to him “Why are you crying?” he gently touch her face with her fingers.

                “I’m tired, let’s go back” she places her hands against his chest

                Miyeon clench her fist seeing the two.

                “I’m sorry” he lean his forehead to hers “I’m sorry… please come back to me”

                “No… stop these…” Hyerin move away from him “this is not the right time to talk about this; I came here to have a little peace of mind not to talk about that. If you still insist it I’ll go back to Seoul alone.”

                “Ok” Donghae pull Hyerin again “I’m sorry… we will talk if you’re ready but remember that I love you” he kiss her forehead “I love you… I love you Park Hyerin”

                Miyeon didn’t know that tears already flowing from her eyes and without her knowing she walk towards the two. Donghae protectively hide Hyerin to his back when he feels a presence of other people.

                “Oppa…” Miyeon walking towards to them crying as her whole body is shaking “You’re back” she stretches out her arms to reach Donghae.

                “My angel step back a little” Donghae step back, keeping their distance away from Miyeon.

                “Oppa… you come back as you promise me” she smiling at the same time crying

                “Who are you?” Donghae said that surprise Miyeon

                “It’s me… your Miyeon…”

                “Sorry… I can’t give you an autograph, if you don’t mind can you please leave” he coldy said

                “Aniyo… I’m not a fa… Oppa don’t you remember me… it’s me Miyeon…”

                Donghae grab Hyerin’s hand “I’m sorry but I don’t know you so please leave”

                “Oppa… don’t joke around like that”

                Donghae turn to Hyerin “Let’s go my angel” Donghae walk away from Miyeon tagging Hyerin along with him.

                “Oppa…. Oppa….” Miyeon chase them out as the two run faster, she tripped down at a small rock. “Oppa…. oppa” she keeps on calling “Oppa…please… it’s me Miyeon” she was sitting there crying alone with bleeding knee and bleeding hearts. The tress, grass and the sky are the only one who witness how a girl eagerly waits for her love to comeback but ended up being left alone in the promise she’s been holding onto.

End of Flashback

                “Why did you forget about me? I did everything for us to be reunited; I even sold my body to the devil but you still chose that ”

                After seeing Donghae with his girlfriend, Miyeon promise to herself that she will change for better and be more beautiful than that girl. She came to Seoul and become a trainee after she meet Gu Donghae, their company chose her to debut even if she’s been training for short period of time. She even go undergo surgery to perfect her features, she even tries to get the same look as Hyerin or much beautiful than hers.

“What else do I need to do? I’m more beautiful than hers now, I shine more to her. But why you still choose her?” Miyeon clench her fist “She has everything that I wanted, a beautiful face, good family background, having a good career and she has the man that I’ve waited for years. She is so selfish by having all of that.” she get a picture of Hyerin from her bag “But don’t worry .. I’m getting one of those from you.” then she look at Donghae’s picture “I’ll get what I deserve for waiting for you .”

Skip

                Super Junior already finished their schedule; their whole team went to a nearby restaurant to eat. After finish they all go out at the restaurant chatting happily.

                “Oppa..” a girl voice called out, Miyeon show herself.

                “What are you doing here?” Donghae

                “I’m here to apologize on what happen a week ago”

                “Boys, let’s go..” their manager said

                “Oppa…can you please forgive me?” Miyeon grab Donghae’s arm

                “Let go of me Miyeon” he tries to remove Miyeon’s hand

                “Your not going anywhere” Miyeon pull Donghae until their lips meet

                “HYERINSSIII!!!” someone called out

                Donghae push Miyeon and turn his gaze to the figure not far away from them.

                “Baby!!!” Donghae step forward but Hyerin steps backward.

                Hyerin look pale and she becomes thinner since the last time they saw her.

                “Princess” Leeteuk

                “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t be here” Hyerin step back again, turn around and run

                “HYERIN!!!!!!” they all shouted

                With a blink of an eye, they all saw Hyerin’s body rolling on the top of a black van and then fall at the solid ground; they all heard the loud sound as the full speed van hit Hyerin.

                Some of their managers and other members chase out the van, while the others run towards Hyerin; to their horror her body is bathing with her own blood. Their stylist can’t even look at Hyerin’s body condition. One of the managers is calling an ambulance.

                “Hyerin…” Leeteuk bend down and pull his sister “Hyerin…wake up… wake up….can someone calls an ambulance…” he shouted “Princess… please open your eyes…. Please… princess…”

                “Op….p….a” Hyerin open her eyes weakly

                “Princess… hang in there… we will get you to the hospital.” Leeteuk is shaking while holding her sister body.

                “Baby….” Donghae approach them

                “Princess…. the ambulance is coming, huh? Just hang on a little bit”

                “Mia…n… for…..be…ing… ba..d…sis…ter” Hyerin having difficulty in breathing

                She reach up her shaking hand and touch her brother’s face, Leeteuk immediately grab it and place it on his cheek.

                “M…ian..”

                “Aniyo… don’t talk now… save your energy..princess…”  Leeteuk starts to cry very hard “Where’s the ambulance? My sister need some help…” he shouted again “Hyung, we need to get her to the hospital?”

                “Baby….” Donghae hold his wife hand, he is shaking and very sacred as Hyerin catches her breath.

                Hyerin slowly turn her gaze to him and smile for him. “I..mmm…. ha..pp..y..to…be…. yo…ur… wi…fe…, tha…nk..you… fo…r …gi…vnnhhggg…. Ha…pin…eess… yo…ur…fr…ee…no…w…” Hyerin cough with blood.

                “Baby, please stop talking… the ambulance will be here soon…” Donghae can’t see clearly his wife face because of his tears “Baby…” he hold on tightly to her hand.

                With her last strength, Hyerin pulls her husband closer until their lips meet.

                “I…lo..ve….” before she could finish her words she already lose consciousness.

                “ANDWAE" Donghae's eyes widen "BABY....wake up...please open your eyes" he is tapping his wife's cheek "Open your eyes.... baby...wake up" he getting hysterical, he tightly hug his wife "ANDWAE!!!!! ANDWAE!!!!!"

              Hyerin is sitting in a white room, hugging her knees and head bow down while crying really hard. Suddenly she feels a gently tap on her head, she look up to see a familiar face.

               "Agi-ah..."

              "Neh umma" the little boy smile at her, he really have a same smile as his father

              "Agi-ah" she hug her little boy "Agi, can i come with you?" she broke the hug and look at the little boy "Please.... let me come with you"

               The little boy place his small hand on his mother chest "Umma is hurt right here, she very sad"

              "Neh, I'm sorry agi"

                "Don't worry umma, you won't be sad anymore" the little boy take his mother's hand "I'll take you to a place where we can be happy." he smile "let's go"

               "Neh, agi" Hyerin stand up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys!!!! how's your week? for me it's fine ^____^

i'm happy that i've finish another chapter

hope you enjoy it

thank you for your great response to this story... I LOVE YOU GUYS..... ^____^