At the Tips of Their Fingers

My Little Wife

 

                  When Kyuhyun and Hyerin went back to the summer house everything is already set-up. Super Junior is planning to play foot volleyball, net already set-up.               

                “Princess, where have you been?” Leeteuk reach out for his sister

                “I saw a stream on our way here so I decided to check it” she said               

                “You should have said it so I can come with you there, is it nice there?”

                “Neh, can we go there later?”

                “Sure, we will go there” Hyerin noticed the net “Are you going to play?” she ask

                Leeteuk just smile “Just sit there on the chair and watch” he pointed the chair in the corner

                “Neh oppa”

                “Ok, let’s teamed up now” Leeteuk shouted and stand on the other side of the net while Heechul stand on the other side.

                Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, Ryewook go to Heechul’s side, as Yesung, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun go to Leeteuk’s side. Donghae is just standing there.

                “Yah, Donghae, why are you just standing there?” Heechul “Go to Leeteukssi side”     

                Donghae looked at Leeteuk’s side and then he look at Kyuhyun.

                “I want to Heechul hyung side” he said as he step on Heechul side

                “Yah, Donghaessi if you go there we’re not even” Eunhyuk protested

                “But I want this side” Donghae insists

                “Fine… Fine… I’ll go to this side” Sungmin steps in Leeteuk’s side

                “Ok, let’s play” Heechul

                The game has started the first three in Heechul side are Siwon, Shindong and Donghae; and the first three at Leeteuk side are Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Leeteuk stand beside his sister, he knows what’s going to happen; he knows what’s in Donghae’s mind when he choose to be in Heechul’s side.

                “Oppa aren’t you going to play?” Hyerin ask

                “Maybe later, it’s 3 on 3” he smling so big that he expecting something big to happen

                “This is going to be fun, right Hyerin” Heechul makes a face “Who do you want to win, Hyerin?” he intentionally ask her.

                Donghae and Kyuhyun stops for awhile in there warm up.

                “Hmmm….” Hyerin looking at the both side of the net “I want my brother’s side to win” she said, and then a smile formed in Kyuhyun’s face. “But I want you to win also oppa”

                “That’s no good, so we just need to do better to win these, right?” Heechul

                “Neh..” Hyerin cheerfully answer

                “Okay, let’s play” Yesng shouted

                Siwon served the ball to the other side, Kyuhyun accept it and kick it back to the other side. Donghae received it and kick it back to Kyuhyun.               

                “Oh, nice move Donghaessii… nice move” Heechul said

                Kyuhyun kick and it was passed by Donghae’s side and make their first score.               

                “Yehey!!! Hyunnie score” Hyerin celebrate

                “You see that my dongsaeng, I’m good at this right” Kyuhyun said while grinning then he look at his hyung “I can win this”

                “Let’s just see” Donghae mumbles

                After 20 minutes, it’s 4-3 favor on Leeteuk’s side.               

                “Yehey, Jungsu oppa’s team is winning” Hyerin said “Oppa, are you going to treat me if you win?” Hyerin ask her brother

                “Neh, we will have barbeque later”

                “Promise” Hyerin with her pinky fingers

                “I promise”

                Suddenly, Donghae scored making the score tie.

                “Good work, Donghae… if we win I let Hyerin to kiss you” Heechul said

                “Bouya!!” Hyerin and Donghae exclaimed

                “Heechul oppa”               

                “Just kidding”

                “Leeteukssi… aren’t we going to change player” Yesung ask

                “Hyung, I want to play” Ryewook

                “Ok, change player.. Donghae get out of the court”

                “Why me?”               

                “Just do it” Heechul

                Donghae get out from the court and sit just beside Hyerin’s chair, as they continue playing. Hyerin accidentally turn her attention to Donghae, she sees sweats all over his face and his shirt is already wet. Hyerin pull out her handkerchief in her pocket and wipe Donghae’s sweat. Donghae turn his head to her.

                “I’m sorry” she said and retreat her hand “You’re sweating a lot, so..here” she give her handkerchief

                “Oh, thank you” Donghae wipe his sweat “By the way, about what happen this morning..” he is about to say something when

                “It’s ok… I understand” she stands up “Oppa” she called out her brother

                “Neh, princess”

                “I’m going in for awhile, I’m a little bit tired”

                “Ok, your room is on the second floor, second door to the left.” Leeteuk said

                “Neh, I will take a little nap”

                “I call you when the dinner is ready”

                Hyerin went inside the summer house and straight to her room, Leeteuk already fix her things in the room. She can heard the sound of her oppa playing at the yard because her room is just in front of the yard, she walks to the window to see them, she is smiling while looking at their oppa’s teasing each other while playing games. Her attention got caught up when Donghae stand up from his seat; he is fanning himself with the handkerchief she gave to her, suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her chest.

                “It’s happening again” she held her chest and moves slowly towards her bed, she lie down, curling her body into the ball, hugging pillow on her chest. “Why I feel this way everytime I feel so ease to him. Why do I feel hurt everytime my heart will race for him? Why?” she fallen asleep while asking herself with the question she doesn’t know the answer.

                Hyerin is sitting in the bench at the bus stop, it’s rainy and cold day, she is just sitting there waiting for someone or something.

                “Hello” a little boy comes out from nowhere; he is smile brightly at her

                “Hello, are you lost little boy?” she asked him              

                The boy sits beside her “Aniyo, my umma will come to pick me up here.”

                “Oh, how long have you been waiting?” she ask again

                “Hmmm…. I don’t know…” the little boy shrugs his shoulder “She maybe forget to pick me up here”

                “Then I will just take you there, do you know where you live?”

                “It’s ok, I know she will remember me again… she will remember me and my appa again, is that right umma?”

                “What?” she is surprised by what the little boy said.

                The little boy stands up “I’m going now, bye bye” he runs then stop and turn to her again “Just make sure you will come back soon” he said and run away.

                “Wait…wait… what do you mean by that?... wait… yah!!!”

                “Wait… comeback here… wait”

                “Hyerin… Hyerinssi”

                Hyerin open her eyes and see Donghae’s face right in front of her.

                “Donghaessii” she said, she’s in Donghae arms when she wakes up

                “I was passing by when I heard you screaming, I open the door I saw you screaming in your sleep..then….” Donghae is panicking

                “Komopta” Hyerin said and touch his face that makes him calm down.

                “Are you alright? Did you have a bad dream?”

                “I don’t know if it’s a bad dream or not” she get off from Donghae, she sit in the bed again. “Sorry for the trouble, you can leave now” she said while fixing herself.

                “Hyerin... what I said this morning…”

                “Princess…” they heard Leeteuk voice and by no time Leeteuk arrived at the room to his surprise Donghae is there

                “What are you doing here?” he ask his dongsaeng

                “Oppa, he wakes me up because I’m having a nightmare again” Hyerin answer in defense of Donghae

                Leeteuk run beside his sister “Are you alright now?” he ask

                “Neh, I’m alright, is the dinner ready?”

                “Yes, you’re hungry?”

                Hyerin just nodded, Leeteuk is about to grab her clutch when Hyerin hold his arm.

                “Oppa, can I try to walk by myself without that?”

                “But.. princess…. what if you fall down..”

                “No, I won’t because I know you will not let me” she smiles at her brother

                “Aigooo” he pinch her nose “my baby sister is getting cheesier and cheesier everyday.”

                Leeteuk help his sister to go downstairs without her clutch behind them is Donghae carrying the clutch just in case Hyerin might need it, slowly but surely Hyerin take a step at the stairs. She’s all sweating and breathing hardly indicating she’s having a hard time.

                “Are you still ok? I will carry you now” Leeteuk said

                “Aniyo… I’m ok.. it’s just a few more steps” she force to form a smile on her face

                After few steps they are now at the downstairs, Hyerin lean on to her brother as she catches up her breath.

                “You alright?” Leeteuk ask again “Why are you forcing yourself like this?”

                Hyerin smile “I should practice myself to walk without a clutch, I can be like this forever, right” she take a deep breath before standing properly “I want to be independent from you oppa, now that you’re having your comeback, in a short time you will be busy again and I know you won’t be always on my side, so as early as now I want to do this”

                Leeteuk just smile on how his sister is so mature in such young age. “Then I should practice also for not being so paranoid everytime I lose sight of you.”

                “Neh.. you probably should”

                “Yah!!” Heechul comes out from the backyard “Would you stop that cheesy moment and let’s eat”

                “Neh, Heechul oppa”

                The barbeque has been set-up, one of their managers is the one who cooks while the super junior members are having the time of their life with the grill meat.

                “Oh, this is so tasty..” Eunhyuk keeps speaking how great the food he is eating.

                “Where’s Jungsu, Donghae and Hyerin?” the manager ask

                “We’re here” Leeteuk said and let his sister sit at the chair in front of the table.

                “Oh, Hyerinie…” Ryewook approach her and give a plate with grill meat on it “I save this for you”

                “Komowo, wookie oppa”

                “Here dongsaeng, open wide” Kyuhyun giving her a large cabbage wrap

                “Yah! that’s too big” before Hyerin can speak further Kyuhyun put the cabbage wrap into .

                “Eat well, my dongsaeng” he grins

                “I’ll get you later” Hyerin mumbles

                After the great meal they had, they all gathered around the table just to talk about things that happening to them and things that will happen to them. Hyerin is just listening to their stories.

                “What about you Hyerinssi?” Yesung ask

                “Me?” she was startle

                “Neh, what are your plans now?” Yesung ask again

                “Hmmm….” she lean forward at the table “As of now, I’m getting ready for my mentor to arrive, she said she’s going to help me but I don’t know what to expect or what should I do.” She sigh “I must learn to use what’s on my hand to its full potential because I’m not sure if I’m able to get back paintings.”

                “Princess…” Leeteuk pull his sister to his arm “Off course, you will be able to paint again, you can do that again”

                “I really hope so too oppa, I want to get better before you enter to army”

                “How about settling down?” Sungmin curiously ask

                “Yah!!” Donghae reacted and nudge his hyung

                “As oppa always saying to me I’m already 22 but my mind in 16 years old for now, I don’t think I’ll be able to handle to have a relationship.”

                “Do you still want to remember your past?” Donghae ask

                “I don’t know” she casually shrugs her shoulder “I’m not sure if I can be able to face what’s behind me because I read something saying that people forgets their past because it’s the most painful memories of their life.”

                “But what if you left something every important in the past.” Donghae ask again

                Hyerin look directly to him “If it’s important then maybe in some point I will remember it, and if that thing is still there I won’t hesitate to get it back.”

                “But what if that thing hurt you before and will still hurt you” Kyuhyun insert

                “Is there anything more painful than losing your dream?” Hyerin innocently answer

                “Yes” Donghae answer as she looks at her, eyes are teary “Standing in front of the one you love but she never sees you, she never looks back at you.”

                “Okay!!” Leeteuk cut them off “Princess… its late go back to your room and rest.”

                “But oppa… I’m not sleepy yet” Hyerin whine

                “Princess… don’t be stubborn”

                Hyerin pouted “neh, I’m going now” she stands up “annyeong gumuseyo, oppa” she bow down and leaves.

                When Hyerin leaves them, Leeteuk immediately glared at Donghae.

                “Stop it, Donghae. Don’t make it more confusing to her.”

                “Yeh, right” Donghae walks out

Skip

                It’s already 3:00 in the morning, super junior is getting ready to bed; they are staying at the first floor, in one big room, bed mats prepare side by side.

                “Turn off the lights” Leeteuk said

                “Oppa” Hyerin silde the door to open

                “Princess, why you still awake?” Leeteuk sits up from his mat

                “I can’t sleep, I’ve been tossing around my bed for hours and my head is aching now” she bites her lower lip “Can I sleep her instead?”

                “WHAT!!” Leeteuk exclaimed

                “Please oppa, let me sleep beside you”

                “Hyung, just let her, look at the dark circles in her eyes” Siwon

                “And we won’t do anything to her” Eunhyuk

                “Araso, come here” he pat the space in his side

                Kyuhyun stand up and help Hyerin to go inside their room.

                “Come here my little baby sister” Leeteuk open his arms widely while making a cute face kissy face.              

                “Oppa” Hyerin jumps to him happily, Leeteuk fall down in his back at the mat               

                “Aigooo…. my back…. my back…I take it back you’re not a baby anymore… aigoo”

                Hyerin roll at the side while giggling, she was surprise when she sees Donghae lying few inches away from her.

                “Mianhe” she said as she thought Donghae is mad because of his grumpy face.

                “I will turn off the lights now” Ryewook announced

                Darkness filled the big room, Donghae turn on a night light between him and Hyerin.

                “Princess sleep now” Leeteuk turn her around to face him, he gives her a pillow for her to hug. Leeteuk is just looking at her while brushing her hair and humming a lullaby.

                “Oppa” she whisper incase her other oppas are sleeping

                “Neh…”

                “I have a weird dream this afternoon”

                “What is it?”

                “I dream about a cute little boy”

                Leeteuk becomes nervous when he heard the little boy.

                “What about the little boy?”

                “In my dream, he is waiting at the bus stop when I ask him, he said that his mom will pick him up but his mom forgets to pick him up there.”               

                “And then”

                “The weird thing about that is he called me umma; he said I should remember him and his appa. It’s really weird isn’t it? How can I have a child when I don’t have a husband? Right oppa?"

                “Neh” Leeteuk response awkwardly

                “But why I have that kind of dream? Do you think it’s a sign that I’m getting married soon?” she said with a teasing sound

                “Stop that, no one can take my little princess away from me for now” Leeteuk snuggles her

                “Yah… oppa… don’t do that…” she whines as she push her brother away from her.              

                “Wae? Do you have a boyfriend now that’s why you don’t want me to hug you like this anymore.”

                “Off course I don’t have, I’m just 16, stop that…”

                “Yah, Park siblings, stop that giggling and go to sleep” Heechul said

                Hyerin just hold her pillow tightly and close her eyes as Leeteuk hug his sister.

                “Good night my little baby princess”

                “Good night oppa”

                In the other side, Donghae is wide awake and heard everything what the siblings.

                “I’m sorry agi-ah” he said in his mind “I’m sorry if appa is losing hope to get your umma’s back”

Skip

                In the middle of his sleep Donghae wakes up before of the sound of groan and movement beside him. He turn to his right side to see Hyerin is having trouble in sleeping, her face is so grumpy and her lips are pouted, she keeping tossing around the mat while her brother sleeping soundly. Hyerin turn to her side, facing Donghae. Her left arm spread at the mat few inches away from Donghae’s hand.

                Hyerin open her eyes to see a pair of eyes looking back at him. They just staring at each other for few minutes, then Hyerin looks away, seeing her hand is just few inches away from Donghae. They just looking at each other then down to their hands, they are like a paralyze lovers who wants to hold each other but they can’t move, all they can do is just to stare at each other and breath at the same time. Their heart is pumping so hard like it was going to jump out to their chest, Donghae move his point finger then he looks at Hyerin, who just staring back at him like she’s waiting for something. He moves his middle finger, then move his hand forwards as he finally touched the tip of Hyerin’s fingers. He smiles at her and just waiting for her respond if she’s going to pull it away or not. He stays like for few minutes, when he is sure Hyerin will not move her hand, he immediately hold her fingers then move his hand over her and then hold it securely to his hand.

                They are both looking at each other waiting for each other moves while holding their hand together. Donghae gently squeezing his wife hand sending message to her. Hyerin feels the warm coming from Donghae hand and for some reason her heart start to calm down. She felt so warm and comfortable all of the sudden.

                She smiles at him “Good night” she mouthed

                Donghae tighten his hold to her hand “Good night” he response

                They look at each other in the position until Hyerin finally fall asleep. Donghae sigh of relief when he finally sees his wife sleeping peaceful while holding his hand.

Skip

                The next morning, Sungmin is the first one who wakes up among them. He stand up and fix his beddings, when he is about to go outside, he notice an amusing sight in the morning, he smile at take a picture of it with his phone then to his camera. Yesung and Ryewook wake up at the same time, they see what Sungmin sees when he wakes up and they also take a souvenir in their phone.

                After few minutes, Leeteuk finally wakes up and he is surprise by what he sees. Donghae is still holding Hyerin’s hand as he sleeps, he looks at his sister who peacefully sleeping and that it’s the first morning that he sees Hyerin’s face so serene in her sleep since she wakes up from her coma.

                “No matter what happen your heart is still with him” he mumbles and he slowly removes Donghae’s hand off Hyerin’s hand, he carry her in his arms

                “Hyung” Donghae wakes up when he felt an empty space in his hand, his eyes are still sleepy he just keeping it open to know what’s going on.

                “The other kids will wake up soon, so I will put her back in her room.”

                “Can I bring her?” Donghae ask

                “It’s ok, just go back to sleep”

                “Aniyo” he sit up and shake his head “I’m awake now, please hyung, it’s been a long time since I held her.”

                Leeteuk felt sorry for his dongsaeng and he can’t be that cold-hearted to him.

                “Araso, just put her in bed and go down immediately.”

                Donghae stands up and take his wife from his hyung.

                “She loses some weight, did she?” he commented when he feels Hyerin is so light to carry her.

                “She haven’t eating these days”

                Donghae tightly hold his wife “I put her in bed now” he said

                Donghae go to Hyerin’s room and gently put her on the bed, like a fragile doll that needs an extra care. He put a blanket on her and brushes her hair lovingly.

                “I made a big mistake deciding to let you go” he kiss her forehead “Maybe our baby is so upset with me that’s why he decided to visit you instead not me.” he smile and caress his wife’s face with his thumb

                “Hmmpp…” Hyerin whine as someone disturbing her sleep, she open her eyes to see Donghae’s surprise face.

                She smiles at him, the way she’s smiling for him before.

                “Donghaessi” she said

                Donghae is really surprise when he heard that his wife called him in the tone that she used to before, her eyes are still a little bit sleepy, her eyes lazy opening and closing.

                Hyerin touch his face with her left hand “Baby, please don’t leave me.”

                Donghae put his hand over hers “Aniyo… I’m not leaving you… I won’t….” his whole body is trembling. “Baby… do you remember now?” he ask but Hyerin already closes her eyes. “Baby… baby… wakes up…. Hyerin talk to me”

                “I should have warn you about that” Leeteuk is standing at the door step, his arms cross over his chest

                “Hyung, she remember me”

                “Aniyo” he enters the room and sits at the bed “It’s just her sub-conscious talking”

                “What do you mean by that?”

                “Uncle explain it to me before when Hyerin first talk in her sleep every morning, I was so shock first like you do, I thought she finally back when she open her eyes and said the same words that she said just now” he sigh “But when Uncle explain, I understand it”

                “What did Dr. Hyun said?"

                “It’s just her sub-conscious memory over-taking her during her sleep and waking her up in few second, then she will go back to sleep. And what is she saying during those times, is the last thing her brain registered before the accident.”

                “So it means” Donghae’s eyes are so big

                “It means that the last thing that Hyerin’s brain registered is that you’re leaving her, that you’re going to divorce her”

                “But I’m not” he almost shouted

                “You’re not?” Leeteuk smirk “then what are you doing these past few days huh               ? You’ve been avoiding her and being cold to her, do you think I’m not noticing it?”

                “But hyung… it’s just ..”

                “Donghae if you want to leave my sister already then leave I’m not going to stop you, but I will just ask you one favor from you, do it properly and you know what I mean, so when Hyerin’s memory is back it will be easier for her to accept it.”

                “But i’m not leaving her” Donghae strongly argue

                “Leave now, let her rest” Leeteuk coldly said

Skip

                During breakfast, Sungmin, Yesung and Ryewook keeps on giggling on their sit while looking at their camera.

                “You see it too?” Sungmin ask Ryewook

                “Neh… it’s so sweet, I envy them” Ryewook making pouty face while looking at his phone

                Kyuhyun who’s just eating his breakfast are too curious what his hyung talking about.

“What’s going on here?” Heechul comes out “Ryewookssi… give me that” he talking about the phone.

“Woah!!!!” Heechul exclaimed

“What is it hyung?” they all ask

“Oh, our Donghaesiii is daebak…” he continues

“What is it?” Siwon stand up from his seat at get the phone from Heechul and make a derp face “Holy Shisus”

Kyuhyun stand up and get the phone from Siwon.

“What’s going on here?” Donghae

“Donghae, are you and Hyerin ok now?” Sungmin and he show his phone

“Oh, this” he smile at look at Kyuhyun who is dying to know what’s going on. He return Sungmin phone to him. “It’s normal for us to be like that, right?” he casually sit down on his seat “we’re together so something like that will happen, my angel can’t sleep without me by her side” he smile in victory. Kyuhyun just glaring at his hyung; like he’s going to stabs him any moment.

“Jungsu-ah, Jungsu-ah” their managers calling out “Where’s your hyung?” he ask them

“He’s upstairs in Hyerin’s room” Donghae answer

“Kyuhyun call your hyung, someone is here to see him”

Kyuhyun is going to call his hyung when Leeteuk already heard them.

“Who is it, hyung?” Leeteuk ask

“There someone here to talk to you”

“Jungsu oppa” Ms. Kim called out

“Ms. Kim, what are you doing here?” Leeteuk in take a breath when he sees a foreigner woman, dress in sophisticated attire standing behind Ms. Kim

Ms. Kim talks to the woman in French language and the woman steps in front stretch out her hand for Leeteuk.

“This is Jungsu Park brother of Celestyn Lisitte” Ms. Kim introduces Leeteuk

“Oppa, this is Mrs. Amelia Bonnet, your sister’s teacher/mentor”

“It’s nice to meet you” Leeteuk tries to converse with his sister’s mentor

“Where’s Celestyn?” Mrs. Bonnet ask (in English)

Leeteuk looks at Ms. Kim asking for what did the woman just said.

“She’s looking for your sister?”

“Oh, Hyerin… she… she… sleeping”

“Hyerin?” she looks clueless

“Celestyn korean name is Hyerin” Ms. Kim explains “she still sleeping”

“It’s ok, I need to talk to the brother first” Mrs. Bonnet said and look at Leeteuk who’s nervously smiling

Skip

                Leeteuk, Ms. Kim and Mrs. Bonnet sit down at the living room, while the other kids are curiously eavesdropping at the next room.

                “Thank you very much for taking care my sister when she still in Paris” Leeteuk said and Ms. Kim translate it

                “Celestyn is like a daughter to me” Mrs. Bonnet said (Ms. Kim translate)

                “I came here early in my schedule because I will take Celestyn with me for few days.” Mrs. Bonnet said

                “Why?” Leeteuk ask back

                “Just like I said to Ms. Kim before I will help her to get back on her paintings”

                “But my sister’s hand still not in good condition, she’s been practicing in writing but her hand still no in good shape.”

                “Did she try to paint?” Mrs. Bonnet ask

                “Aniyo” Leeteuk shake his head “I never saw her holding a paint brush”

                “Because she’s scared”

                “What?” Leeteuk

                “She wanted to go back to paintings but her fear is conquering her heart; she fears to hold the pain brush because she’s afraid to know whether she can paint or not.” she sigh “I want to take away that fear from her, so she may realize she can pass the big mountain in front of her.”

                “What are you doing to do?”

                “I’m going to isolate her for few days, no one can visit her or talk to her, I want her feeling to over-flow until she releases it. It will be emotional tiring for her that’s why I need to isolate her so anyone can go to her. I know you love your sister and you don’t want her to get hurt but we need to do this for her to stand up on herself. She needs to pick herself up because no one can to that expect her.”

                She holds Leeteuk’s hand “we need to hurt her again in order for her to heal.”

                Before Leeteuk can answer

                “Jungsu oppa” they heard Hyerin’s voice calling out “Oppa”

                “Princess” Leeteuk stand up and go upstairs to help his sister to go down

                “What’s going on here?” Hyerin ask when she sees the strange woman

                “Celestyn” Mrs. Bonnet stands up, run and hug her student “Oh, my Celestyn” she capped her face to look at her carefully, her eyes are getting tear “What happen to you? How could they do this to you? Huh?”

                “Oppa” she pull away from her mentor “who is she?” she ask

                “She’s your mentor” Leeteuk said

                Hyerin look at Mrs. Bonnet “My mentor” she mumbles “Oh” she immediately bow down.

                “I’m really sorry” she said in english “oh” she’s panicking, she doesn’t know what to do, she just woke up.

                “it’s ok” Mrs. Bonnet hold her hand “At least you’re not grumpy as before when we meet for the first time.” She smile and look at Leeteuk “You did well"

                “Princess” Leeteuk hold Hyerin’s shoulder “Go dress up, you’re going with your mentor for few days”

                “What?” Hyerin is surprise

                “You said you want to paint again right, this is your chance, go now”

                Hyerin’s eyes tell that she’s hesitating on that idea. “But where are we going?” she ask

                “We’re going to your studio” Ms. Kim answer

                “I have a studio?” she asked again but her eyes lights up

                “Neh, you have, so go now” Leeteuk smile

                “Ok” Hyerin said and go upstairs with Ms. Kim

Skip

                Hyerin, Ms. Kim and Mrs. Bonnet are all set up to go, Leeteuk just saying his reminders to his sister.

                “Don’t forget to eat even if you’re tired, araso?” Leeteuk is nervous letting go of his sister, he’s worried and the same time scared knowing that he will not be able to come to her side when she needs him.

                “Neh, oppa”

                “And always remember that I’m always here, oppa always love you; appa and umma too, araso?”

                “Oppa, it’s not like I will be gone by years”

                “Just listen to what I’m saying and do your best. When you return I want to see a new you, a new Park Hyerin with confidence in herself, in what she can do but she won’t lose her humility and kindness. Promise me that?”

                “I promise oppa… I won’t fail you”

                “Go now, I will be busy this week so don’t expect me to call or visit you, araso?”

                “Neh, I know it’s your comeback stage, I’m going now” she hugs her brother and get on the car.

Skip

                They all arrived at Hyerin’s studio; Hyerin is looking around the studio.

                “Is this really mine?” She ask

                “Yeh, you set this up when you’re having a lot of project.” Ms. Kim explain

                Hyerin looking at look the paintings displayed everywhere “Am I the one who did all of these?”

                “Yes, you are” Mrs. Bonnet said, she holds her hand “Come on, let’s take a sit and talk for awhile” she pull Hyerin at the couch “Ms. Kim can you please prepare some tea?”

                “Yes, madame”

                Hyerin and her mentor sit at the couch.               

                “So how are you?” she ask               

                “I’m good”               

                “How’s your injury? What the doctor said about your legs and hand?”

                “Hmm…. my leg is getting ok, I’m just using the clutch for faster recovery” she bites her lower lips “The doctor said it’s going to take a long time before my hand fully healed”

                “How do you feel about it?”

                “I don’t know.... at first I’m so angry with everything, then after I feel so useless, hopeless like my whole world had been stolen away from me, then all of the sudden I feel so empty inside and I don’t know the reason why; I breathe, I wake up, I eat, I sleep, then wake up that’s all I can feel. I don’t want to tell this to oppa”

                “Because you don’t want him to get worried about you”

                “Neh”

                “Celestyn” she hugs her “It’s been too hard for you; you’re still young but there are so many things that happen to you.”

                “I don’t care if I can’t remember anymore; I just wanted to go back in paintings for oppa”

                “That’s why I’m here, I will help” she breaks the hug “Can you trust me with that?”

                Hyerin just nodded

                “You have to be strong enable to pull back yourself; no matter how many times your doctor said that you can’t go back to paintings it’s only you who can decided it. do you understand?”

                “But… I can’t..”

                “No… don’t say that… you can still move your hand” she hold Hyerin shoulder “you still have your left hand to support the other. Don’t you ever say those words… it’s forbidden… just always think that you can… think that your hand still can do it and everything will follow. Just don’t think of anything else right now.”

                “Ok”

                “Now, give me your phone” Mrs. Bonnet said

                Hyerin didn’t hesitate, she give her phone to her mentor. Mrs. Bonnet stands up immediately and put Hyerin’s phone on her bag.

                “You’re going to stay here for one week, you’re not allowed to see someone or call someone. You will just stay here and paint.” Her tone change into strict one.

                “But”

                “Your brother isn’t here to baby you; no one is here to protect you. You’re going to stay here until you came back to your sense.” She walks towards the door “Let’s go Ms. Kim”

                “Wait…. Wait….” Hyerin hold Ms. Kim’s arm “Unnie, where are you going?”

                “Everything that you need is here, your clothes are on the cabinet upstairs and the bed; food is already prepare all you have to do is put it in the microwave.”

                “Unnie…. Please don’t leave me here”

                “I’m sorry Hyerin… but I can’t do it… you have to do it on your own” She remove Hyerin’s hand and close the door.

                “UNNIEE!!!!” UNNIEEE!!!! Don’t leave…please don’t” Hyerin keeps on shouting at the other side

                “Mrs. Bonnet, are you sure about this?” Ms. Kim’s eyes are getting teary

                “Yes, I talk to her doctor, it will take time before she can do it, but I don’t believe that, I know Celestyn is just afraid to know if she can or not.”

                “What if she really can’t do it?”

                “Even if, I still want Celestyn to comeback; her will and her ambition to do something she likes. From that I will be happy even if she can’t really paint anymore.”

Inside the studio

                Hyerin still knocking at the door “Don’t leave me here… I don’t leave me alone…. Oppa… Jungsu oppa”

Back at the Super Junior’s dorm

                They’ve just arrived from their short vacation, Donghae just drop his bag in his room; get his jacket and his car key.

                “Where are you going?” Leeteuk ask

                “I will just check her” he casually said and walk towards the door but his hyung hold his arm to stop him.

                “Do me some favor; don’t go to her at least for one week.”

                “Wae?” he ask

                “She needs sometimes for herself, so please” Leeteuk eyes are full tiredness and uncertainty everytime he talks about his sister. “This is the only chance she got, don’t make her lose it”

                “Ok, hyung” Donghae go back to his room.

Skip

                It’s been two days since Hyerin stayed in her studio, Donghae is getting anxious because Hyerin doesn’t answer his call or messages.

                “Hyung, when Hyerin is coming back?” he ask while having their breakfast

                “Probably by next week” Leeteuk answer

                “Does she calls you or message you?” Donghae ask again

                “Neh, I call her all the time”

                “When? Did you call her this morning? but why she doesn’t answer my call?”

                “Donghae, stop it” Leeteuk stands up “As I told you, she need sometime so please” Leeteuk walk back to his room and call someone.

                “Yobuseyo”

                “How is she?” he ask, stress from his face can be seen

                “Still the same, everytime I visit there I can hear from the outside her cries and calls of your name”

                Leeteuk lean his head at the wall “Should I visit her? I want to check her”

                “It’s not advisable for you to go there; your heart will be weaken”

                “I’m get crazy here; I really wanted to be by her side at this every moment; she probably scared and tired, she’s been there alone for two days now”

                “That’s the reason why Mrs. Bonnet didn’t allow you to go there”

                “Is she sure about this?”

                “She said that even we prove that Hyerin can’t go back to painting but at least she can go back to her normal self even without remember anything.”

                “I really hope this will work.”

Skip

At Hyerin’s studio

                The studio is all messed up paintings, canvass, paints; brushes are all over the floor. Hyerin is just sitting at the corner since last night, her bad dreams keeps her awake; she’s holding her head with her hand full of paint because her head is aching for the last few hours now.

                “Oppa….. Jungsu oppa my head…..my head is aching….. I don’t understand what’s happening… oppa…. please come and get me now…. I’m scared…. I’m scared….”

Hyerin’s blurry images

                A sound of breaking a glass; and blood spilling on the floor.

                “Oppa only loves you because he pities you”

                “You will just ruined his career”

                “He just staying with you because of your oppa, he is scared of your oppa”

                “I’m sorry I think I’m wrong about what I feel for you”

                “I really don’t have feeling for you; you’re just a dongsaeng for me”

                “You’re just Leeteuk hyung’s little sister”

                “Oppa only loves me not you; all he feels for you is just pity not love”

                “Free him so he can be happy with me”

                All of those blurry images keep repeating on Hyerin’s head as she doesn’t understand why her heart feels like being stabbed by hundreds of stagger; to the point where she can’t say if her head is aching or her heart.

                “Stop…now…. I don’t want this….. no….. please…. stop…. I don’t want this…”

Skip

                Donghae finish his schedule early so he decided to visit Hyerin before he goes to the company for their mid-night practice for their comeback. He is happily skipping towards the studio with cakes and a bouquet of flowers in his hand, but his mood change when he saw a bunch of lock at the door. He run towards the door and knock.

                “Hyerinssi…. Hyerinssi… are you there? Answer me” he shouted “Hyerinssi….. it’s me Donghae oppa…. are you there? Are you alright?”

                Inside, Hyerin wakes up and heard the knocking on the door, she weakly walk towards the door.

                “Donghae oppa” she cried out “Please… let me out…. I don’t want to stay here…. It’s scary…”

                “Don’t worry….I will call Leeteuk hyung”

                “Aniyo, oppa will not come if you call him” she said and slide down, sit on the floor, her head leaning at the door. “Let me out”

                “Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of there”

                Donghae looks to his surroundings to find something to knock off the lock, he finds a rock and tries to break the rock but the rock just broke into pieces. He walks around the studio to find a hole or window where he can get through but all windows are sealed. He goes back at the front to door to talk to his wife.

                “Hyerinssi”

                “Neh, I’m going for awhile to find help, so wait for me”

                “Aniyo… don’t leave me… just stay here….” She begs

                Donghae’s heart weakens when he heard those words, he sit in front of the door, looking at it and found a small hole, in between the door and the floor, just enough to slide him fingers to it.

                “Can you see my fingers?” he ask

                Hyerin look down and sees the tip of Donghae middle and ring finger.

                “What are you doing?”

                “I might not be able to hold you right now, this is the only way I can comfort you” he said

                Hyerin slide her fingers until she felt Donghae’s finger.

                “Komopta” she sighs in relieve

                “Are you still afraid?” Donghae ask, he lean his forehead at the door

                “A little, I’m alone here. I’m very scared when night comes… I keep dreaming things that keeps me awake but when I’m awake it keeps repeating in my head.”

                “What’s your dream about?”

                “I don’t really know how to explain it, it’s just a random images, voice and while it keeps repeating my heart can help but to feel awful, hurt and tired by all of those.”

                Donghae already knows that what his wife sees is the images from the past and it’s the most painful and darkest in their relationship.

                “it’s ok, it will be gone soon, araso?”

                “I hope so, because my head is really killing me right now”

                Donghae felt the pain in his wife voice, as he smile bitterly.

                “Do you want me to tell a story to entertain you for awhile?

                “What kind of story?” Hyerin curiously ask

                “Hmmm….” he smile and think for awhile “Once there’s a bapo angel fish who falls in love with a fish, do you know why she’s a bapo?” he ask

                “Wae?”

                “She’s a bapo because she only knows the clown fish she fell in love with; she world revolves around him; she did her best for the best, giving comfort, love care and protection to the fish. She gives everything to that fish; that she’s ready to give up her life and dream just to be with the clown fish.” Donghae’s voice becoming shaky while trying to control himself not to cry.

                Hyerin’s attentions are all in Donghae’s story.

                “Then what happen?” she ask

                “The clown fish didn’t see all the things that the angel fish did for him; he is too busy looking out for himself. Until one day, the clown fish lost his bapo.”

                “Wae? What happen?” she ask

                “The bapo angel fish gets tired of the fish and decided to forget about what she feels about him;  she when to the deepest part of the ocean to bury her feeling and memories of him, so she can’t be hurt anymore.” Donghae stops, he bites his lips to stop his sobbing and wipe his tears.

                “Then what the clown fish did?” Hyerin ask

                “The clown fish decided to be a bapo for her until the girl remember him again. He will do anything just to bring her back.”

                “Hmmm” Hyerin thinks for awhile “Do you think the bapo angel fish will remember the clown fish?”

                “Yes, I believe that, because the angel fish really loves the clown fish and same as the clown fish for his angel. Their love for each other will guide them towards back to each other. Do you believe that?”

                “Hmmm, maybe…. But how long does the clown fish will wait? Is he not going to be tired of waiting?”

                “Like I said he going to be a bapo, he’s going to wait for her even it takes a lifetime” he sigh “I am your bapo” he mumbles

                Donghae keeps on thinking about what he just said while feeling Hyerin’s tip fingers. While Hyerin on the otherside trying to understand the story she just heard. They stay like that until no one knows how long they have been in that position. All they feel now is the comfort they having even if it’s just coming from the tips of their fingers.

=========================================================================================================================

hello guys, it's been a long time since i updated.... kinda busy lately.... sorry... i will try to update as much as i can.. i promise