the end is coming

My Little Wife

 

Leeteuk POV

                Finally the ambulance arrive, they immediately attend to Hyerin. I must pull away Donghae because he is going hysterical and he’s not letting go of Hyerin. This whole thing is a dream how i wish I would wake up soon but it’s not because I can feel my heart being pierce as I’m seeing my sister is dying in front of me. How can I let this happen? Why it need to happen to her again? Why my sister?               

                They put Hyerin on the stretcher and bring her at the ambulance, I can hear all the people gathering around us and the sounds of their cameras but it doesn’t bother me. They allow me to get on the ambulance, Donghae insist to go with me but I refuse to his request I just told him to follow us in the hospital.

                I’m sitting beside my sister, as they putting all the unfamiliar equipment to her body. I’m getting tried as I look at her body is full of blood, I can’t tell where she bleeds, but there’s no room for being tired right now. My baby sister needs me; I need to be stronger for her because no one else will do it for her.

                After the longest hours of travelling, we finally reach the hospital; Uncle Hyung is already waiting at the front door of emergency room, he looks anxious as he patiently waiting for Hyerin to go down. He didn’t talk or look at me; his attention goes to my sister. I don’t know what’s happening now, all I know is I’m running following Hyerin, they bring my sister to a room, I was about to follow them when someone block my way.

                He is saying something to me but I can’t hear it, I’m just looking at the door as the red lights turns on at the door, something tells me that it is not a good sign.

Skip

                Leeteuk just sitting outside the operating room, his dongsaeng arrived together with their managers.

                “Hyung, how is she?” Donghae immediately ask

                “I don’t know… I don’t know” he walk at the corner, his mind is going crazy right now. “Appa, Umma… please save her… save our little princess..” he mumble

                Its 4 hours has passed, no one is going out at the operating room. Heechul is at the side of his hyung comforting him, Sungmin and Eunhyuk is on Donghae’s side trying to calm him down because he hasn’t stop crying as he reach the hospital.

                “Donghae-ah stops now, you’ve been crying like forever here” Eunhyuk

                Donghae keeps on crying, his hands and clothes are full of blood of his wife.

                “Here, drink some tea” Siwon gave a cup of tea of his hyung

                “I don’t want to drink that..” he said

                “Come on, let’s go to the washroom” Sungmin help his dongsaeng to stand up

                “Here drink some tea” Siwon offer to Kyuhyun who’s just standing quietly at the corner

                “No, I’m ok, hyung” his voice is groggy

                “She will be alright” Siwon trying to lift up the mood

                “Neh, I know…” he turns to his hyung, his eyes are all red and wet “She’s stronger than what we know, she won’t give up on this.”

Skip

At the washroom

                “Donghae fix yourself; your fiancé needs you to be strong, be strong for her” Sungmin

                Donghae wash his blooded hand still crying while the image of his wife full of blood flashing back to him. His knee got weak and he sits down on the floor.

                “Hyerin…” he cover his face with his hands “Baby… don’t leave me”

                “Donghae-ah” Sungmin bend down his knee and hug his dongsaeng “She will be fine” he gently tap his back

                “I don’t want to lose her… she’s my life I can’t live without her…”

                “The doctors are are doing their best to save her, come on… stop crying” Eunhyuk

                “Hyung… what if…..”

                “No… don’t think of that… Hyerin is stronger than what we know. Just be strong for her, he needs you Donghae…. Hyerin needs you” Sungmin

Skip

                10 hours already passed still waiting for someone to comes out from the operating room, they all been dying to waiting there without knowing what’s happening inside the room.

                “Jungsu-yah!!!” It’s Jongwoon’s mom together with her husband and son. “Oh, dear” she immediately hugs Leeteuk “Where is she?”

                “She still inside” Leeteuk is calm now

                “She’s going to be fine”

                Few minutes later, Kyuhyun’s dad and mom followed by Ryewook’s parents. They are all waiting outside the operating room restless. After 13 hours of waiting, Dr. Hyun came out.

                “Uncle, how’s Hyerin?”

                “Not so good, her body almost shattered into pieces. She got three broken ribs that pierce to her lungs that cause internal bleeding, her both legs are broken and she also broke her right arm.” Dr. Hyun said

                “WHAT!!!” Leeteuk

                “She needs to undergo for another surgery to fix it”

                “But she’s going to be fine right?” Donghae ask

                Dr. Hyun stays in silent

                “Uncle, tell us… she’s going to be fine” Leeteuk is getting uneasy.

                “She lost a lot of blood that already affects her heart pumping activity; Her heart is having a difficulty to function well because of that she might have a cardiac arrest.

                “What do we need to do? I give her my blood” Leeteuk

                “Neh, she needs blood but it won’t be enough”

                “Wae?” Donghae

                “Her weak body and high fever are making the situation worse; we need to observe her for the next two days, to see if there will be internal bleeding to her lungs and her brain, and if her vital sign doesn’t improve” Dr. Hyun sighs “I’m afraid we should prepare for the worse.”

                “NO!!! My baby” Donghae starts to cry again

                Dr. Hyun wipe his eyes “They going to transfer her at the ICU, you can go there after 30 minutes” he tapped Leeteuk’s shoulder “I’m sorry, I did my best but now it’s her battle now.”

Leeteuk’s POV

                “She is going to wake up soon right?” I ask my whole body is shaking, cold air coming into my spine.

                I saw Uncle’s eyes become dark and I think I know what he will answer.

                “I’m not sure yet but I’m telling you right now if she doesn’t wake up for the next two days she will fall in a deep coma and if does wakes up she might not be able to move her legs especially her right arm the way she used too” Uncle sigh again “If she will be able to wake up, she can’t do any paintings anymore, this is the end of her being an artist.”

                I try to analyze the words that Uncle said but my brain isn’t working at all. I feel like my head is getting big, the whole world stops and I feel my whole body gets weak as tears run down from my eyes.

                We’re not allowed to go inside the ICU, so we’re just looking at my little sister from the glass window. She has a lot of bandage all over her body, her legs, right arm and her head, she also has an oxygen support insert in , and these machine attached to her. Then I saw a little monitor there is a line going up and down, up and down… that’s the machine that will tells us that my sister heart still beating, we still have a chance to make her comeback to us.

                But what now, she is there lying on her deathbed, struggling for her life but when she wakes up her death sentence will come. I don’t know what to feel, I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to do, I feel like I’m trap with death is the only way to escape. How will she survive this? How she will able to live knowing that she can’t live that same way as before.

End of Leeteuk’s POV

                One day has passed, the news about Leeteuk’s sister accident spread like a wildfire through out newspaper and online sites. Reporters waiting outside of the hospital; some are trying to get information from police investigation.

                Leeteuk and Donghae stay at the hospital, they cancelled all their schedules while other go to their own schedule and comes back after.

                “Leeteukssi go home for awhile and take some rest, you too Donghae” their manager said

                “Don’t worry hyung, I’m still ok” Leeteuk looking at his sister from the outside

                “Donghae come on let’s go back to the dorm”

                “Andwae… I won’t leave here… I’ll stay until she wakes up”

                “Hyung” Kyuhyun and Sungmin arrived together with Yunho, Changmin and Boa

                “We heard the news, so we came here” Yunho explain

                “How is she?” Boa ask

                “Still the same, her vital signs still doesn’t improve as time goes by its getting worse” Leeteuk explain

                “Excuse me sir” a nurse approach

                “Yes” Leeteuk

                “These are the things of Ms. Park”

                The nurse gave the clear plastic bag, Leeteuk sit at the bench to check his sister’s things. Inside the plastic bag are Hyerin’s small bag and a little plastic that has Hyerin’s rings, necklace and earrings.

                “Here keep this” he gave Hyerin’s accessories to Donghae

                He pull out the bag and open it, he see Hyerin’s cellphone, passport and wallet that’s the only thing in her bag then he notice a folded paper inside the bag. He took it out and read it, Kyuhyun take a glimpse of the paper that his hyung’s reading. After few minutes, Leeteuk fold the paper again and look at Donghae.

                “Can we talk?” he ask clenching his fist

                “Neh, hyun” Donghae put the jewelry in his pocket and follow his hyung to the restroom

                Leeteuk immediately grab Donghae’s collar then push him at the wall.

                “What the hell is this?” he show the piece of paper to her

                “What is that?” Donghae

                “It’s a divorce paper you idiot, you’re planning to divorce her”

                “NO!!!!” Donghae answer

                “Then explain it to me, why this divorce paper is in her bag and you already signed it”

                “WHAT!!!!” he takes the paper and look at it

                It’s true that it is a divorce paper and to his surprise he sees his own sign there.

                “No… I didn’t.. this is no real… they forge my sign” he look at his hyung “It’s not true… I won’t do this to her…hyung…please.. believe me”

                Leeteuk brush up his hair “I don’t know… I don’t know… my mind is going crazy right now.. but for now don’t come here at the hospital”

                “HYUNG!!” Donghae appealed

                “Just don’t let me see for now…”

                “NO….hyung…” tear up the piece of paper “I’m her husband and I’m going to stay here until she wakes up” he release his anger at the piece of paper, he tear it into tiny piece and throw it at the toilet and flush it.

                “HYUNG!!!” Kyuhyun open the door “HYERIN!!! HYERIN IS CONVULSING!!! COME QUICKLY”

                The three run back to the ICU, Dr. Hyun and nurses are attending to Hyerin. Dr. Hyun injected something to Hyerin.

                “GET SOME ICE!!!” Dr. Hyun shouted “QUICKLY….. I NEED SOME ICE”

                The nurses run out of the room and minutes later they came back with ice bags on their hands. The nurses pour the ice over Hyerin’s body; they bury her into the pool of ice.

                “COME ON!!! HYERIN!!!” he is hugging Hyerin “COME ON!! FIGHT IT!!!”

                “Check the temperature” he instruct

                “It’s going down Dr. Hyun”

                After 30 minutes, Dr. Hyun and some nurse came out of the room, two nurses to remain inside the room to change Hyerin’s gown

                “What happen?” Leeteuk ask

                “Her temperature goes up to 40 that cause her convulsion but it’s ok now, we manage to control it. But I hope her fever will be gone so her suffer will be lessen.” Dr. Hyun sigh “I’m going to check Hyerin’s test result, just call the nurse if something happen”

                “Can we go in?” Donghae ask

                “No… not yet, she still sensitive maybe when she recover from her fever.” Dr. Hyun looked at the Leeteuk “My hyung ask permission if he can visit her? And he’s helping at the investigation”

                “He can help in the investigation but I’m not allowing him to get close to her. He might get my sister away from me again.”

                “Ok, I respect your decision” he tap Leeteuk shoulder “You look so tired, go home for awhile and take a rest. Hyerin don’t want you to get sick because of her.”

                “Neh, I’ll go home to change clothes but I’ll be back here”

                “Jungsu, I know you’re sacred leaving her here but we still have to live ourlives for her, do you understand me?”

                “Neh, I know that”

Skip

                Leeteuk go back to their dorm to change his clothes and rest a little while. When he arrived at the dorm, he went straight to the bathroom; he removed his clothes with blood of his sister. He washes his face and looks himself at the mirror.

                “I’m so weak… I’m so weak…ARGHHH!!” he sitted on the floor “I should run after her, I’m her brother I should have protected her… I should pull her out before that van hit her.” He starts to cry his hearts out “I’m so stupid… I’m such a big failure for her… I’m such an impotent… Hyerin please forgive oppa…. I’m so sorry”

                “Jungsu-ah” Heechul enter the bathroom and comfort his hyung

                “I should be the one who’s in that hospital not her.”

                “Jungsu-ah… don’t say that”

                “I’m her brother I should have protected her much better… I should have…. My sister… my baby sister…” he hold on to Heechul “Heechul-ah… she can’t die… my sister can’t die…. andwae… she can’t..”

                “Jungsu-ah your sister will be fine…she will… she will make it through this… she is the strongest princess I ever seen.”

Skip

                It’s been one month since Hyerin being hospitalized, her vital sigs are stable. Dr. Hyun already operated Hyerin to fix her legs and arms but Hyerin is now in state of coma and they have no idea when she will wake up. They already transfer her in the normal room after two weeks in the ICU. Her oppa’s are been busy, especially Donghae doing his drama and Leeteuk doing a lot of show that is why they frequently visit her at the hospital.

                “Hi, baby” Donghae held Hyerin’s left hand and kiss it. He went to the bathroom to get some water bin and towel. Hyerin is getting thinner and pale, her hair is getting dull and her skin is not smooth as before.  Donghae wet the towel and use it to wipe Hyerin’s left arm “How are you today?” he ask while working “I’m sorry I didn’t come for the last two weeks, I’ve been busy shooting the drama and we also had a concert in China but I got a two days break so I’m staying here with you, is that ok?” Donghae smile and put back the wash bin back to the bathroom, he sit at the chair beside the bed, he takes her free hand, held it tightly “I’m getting paid off tomorrow, just a little bit more we can buy our own house now, so wake up soon to see it.” he caress her face and a bitter smile form in his lips “Baby… It’s not me who signed that paper. Why would I break up with someone who gives meaning to my life?” he holds her hand tighter “I promise you before that I won’t let go you ever again. Baby, please give me a chance to marry you properly. I know I’ve been an to you sometimes and I’m so stupid to hide you, our relationship. I did a lot of bad things to you but you still love me and you’ve been patient with me. I know you’re getting tired of me but please baby give me a chance to make everything right. Please baby… open your eyes… I’m waiting… I will wait for you.”

                Donghae just keep looking at his wife, while caressing her cheeks and kissing her hand until he falls asleep.

                Donghae is walking to a greenfield with lots of flowers all over; he is walking and walking until he sees two people happily playing with each other under the tree, he take a closer to and he realize its his wife and their child.

                “Umma… come and catch me” the little boy said

                “Agi-ah…” Hyerin lock the little boy in her arms “I catch you agi, what’s my prize for catching my baby?

                “This one” the little boy kiss his mom’s cheeks

                Hyerin smile “My baby is really sweet” she lift him up, locking his legs to her waist.

                “Umma don’t call me baby. I’m a big boy now”

                “Really? but you will still be my baby, my precious baby” she caress his face

              “I love you, umma”

              “I love you too agi-ah, so what do you want to play now?”

                “Umma can we play hide and seek?”

                “Sure agi… we will do everything you want” Hyerin bring down her son “

                “Yehey… we’re going to play” the little boy happily jumping

                “Hyerin, Agi-ah” Donghae called out and run towards them, smiling. “Can I join you?”

                The mother and child just look at each other.

                “What?” Donghae smile “Agi come to appa” he reach out his hands to his son; the little boy is happy to hold his father’s hand. “Oh, you’re so heavy agi” he said as he carries his son. “My angel” he reaches out for her hand but Hyerin back away, her smile from her face disappear immediately.

                “Agi, I’m going to take a rest for awhile. Just play with your appa” she kiss his cheeks

                “Wait… umma… I’m going with you” the little boy reach out for his mom; Hyerin grab her little boy and carry him again.

                “Agi-ah..come on let’s play” Donghae

                “Aniyo, this is not the right place for you” the little boys said that makes Donghae disappointed

                “Then what about your umma, is she allow to stay here?” he ask

                “Neh, as long as umma want to stay here”

                “WHAT!!” he accidentally raise his voice that makes the little boy bury his face to his mother neck.

                “Neh, agi I’m going to stay here with you”

 “ANDWAE” he immediately grab Hyerin’s hand “You’re going with me, I’m sorry agi-ah but umma will go with me.” Donghae get his child and bring him down, he grab his wife arm and drag her.

                “Aniyo” she takes away her hand “Why you don’t want me to be happy? I’m happy with my son here. I’m satisfied to be here with my son, even just the two of us.”

                “But Hyerin I need you…please go back now”

                “You don’t need me at all; you need her instead of me.” Hyerin starts to cry

                “Umma…” the little boy hold his mother’s hand“Umma don’t cry please…”

                “Mianhe… agi-ah” she look at Donghae “I’m tired of everything, I’m tired of crying and getting hurt, I’m being of waiting and being patient. I just want to stay here with my son, in this place I don’t have to hide anything, I’m free to feel everything and nothing hurts me here” she turn her attention to her child “Let’s go now agi”

                “You’re going with appa?”

                “Aniyo… umma will stay with agi”

                “But what about appa?” the little boy look at his father who tears starts to fall down from his eyes.

                “He doesn’t need me at all, that’s why I’m going with you”

                Hyerin turn her back to Donghae and starts walking away from him. Donghae tries to follow them but he can’t move his feet at all.

                “Hyerinssi….. Agi-yah…” he calls out “Hyerin…please come back…come back to me..”

                “Hyerin…. Agi-yah…. Hyerin…. please come back…. Come back now”

                “Donghae… Donghae…” Sungmin waking him up

play this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP3VWYnws4o)  

              “Hyerin…” Donghae wakes up, he look at his wife and held her face “Hyerin…wake up… wake up….” he kiss her cheeks “Baby… come on…  wake up… comeback to me… I promise I’ll be a good husband to you, I won’t hide you anymore…just please comeback to me… I need you… I only need you…baby please… wake up now”

                “DONGHAE!!!” Sungmin pull his dongsaeng away from Hyerin, because he is shaking her furiously.

                Kyuhyun and Yesung drag him out of the room because he is getting hysterical again, this always happen everytime he visit Hyerin.

                “Donghae can you please calm down” Yesung losing his patient to him

                “Hyerin… she doesn’t want to come back… she doesn’t want to come with me…” he keeps saying those words

                “YAH!!!” Kyuhyun lose his grip, he grabs his hyung by the collar “Calm down, it’s not only you who’s anxiously waiting for her, we are all waiting, hoping she will open her eyes soon. I know she’s your fiancé or wife but don’t act like you’re the only one who misses her. Don’t act stupid hyung, don’t act this way.” He let go of his hyung and get inside the room.

                “Sungmin hyung, can you leave us for a minute?” he said and sits down at the chair beside the bed.

                “Dongsaeng-ah…” he gently touch Hyerin’s face “I’m doing a variety show with hyung’s, it’s our show. Are you happy for me? I bet if you’re awake you won’t stop teasing me.” he laugh a little “Dongsaeng-ah, I only pretending to get pissed off when you tease me I just did that to get your attention even for a short time,  I just want to feel how it feels like to own your attention even just for awhile.” He kiss her hands “You will be back right? You will soon open your eyes and you will smile at me again. We will go to amusement park again then we will have magnae’s party.” Kyuhyun is been acting tough in this situation but he can’t endure it anymore, for the first time he let his tears fall down “I know you are afraid but I’m here… Hyunnie will hold your hand” he hold Hyerin’s hand “like this,just like what I did when we ride rollercoaster, do you remember that? I hold your hand until you’re not afraid anymore. It’s deal, so wake up soon because Hyunnie is getting lonely as days passes; he needs his cute and lovable dongsaeng.”

Skip

                Donghae can’t sleep at all; he keeps tossing around his bed. He is tired but his mind keeps him awake, his dreams still running through his mind.

                “NO, I won’t let it happen”

He gets off from the bed and go to the bathroom. He washes his face and look at himself through the mirror. He can’t recognize the person who is looking back at him, only his wife can bring back the real him. He opens the cabinet behind the mirror and saw some medicine.

“Donghae are you in there?” Leeteuk is knocking at the door, he can hear water running “Donghae, are you in there? I need to use the bathroom” Leeteuk heard an alarming cough inside the bathroom, he force himself to open the door then he saw Donghae lying on the floor with all medicine pills in his mouth.

“Yah, Donghae” he bends down and tap Donghae’s back to make him spill out the medicines

“Are you stupid or something?” he keeps scolding his dongsaeng

Donghae continue coughing out all the medicine he drinks. His hyung bring him back to his room and lay him at the bed.

“What are you thinking Donghae?” Leeteuk “Are you crazy? What if something happen to you? huh?” Leeteuk keeps phasing back and forth.

“It’s much better if something really happen to me” he is just staring at the ceiling “if you didn’t stop me, I’m probably with them by now” he laugh sarcastically

“What the hell are you thinking?” Leeteuk grab Donghae’s shirt “She’s not dead”

“But she doesn’t want to comeback” he shoves his hyung’s hand off him, “She doesn’t want to comeback that is why she wasn’t opening her eyes. If she doesn’t want to comeback, I’m going to come with her” he painfully cries as he remembers his dream again. “I’m willing to come with her, whatever it means. My life means nothing without her.”

“Donghae… she will comeback… I know it’s been hard on you; it’s hard for me also. She still breathing and her hearts still beating hold on to that, just like what am I doing. As long as she still breathing we will fight for her, we will hold on to her. We will never give up on her.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys.... just finish another chapter again ^__^ hope yo like it

have a great week to come