Forgetting

My Little Wife

"Donghae-yah" Hyerin calls out

"I talk to him" Eunhyuk follows Donghae

"Can you leave us for awhile?" Leeteuk said to his dongsaeng

"Hmm... we probably get going now" Sungmin said

"Dongsaeng-ah" Kyuhyun tap Hyerin shoulder "Please consider the surgery, huh?"

Sungmin and Kyuhyun leaves

"Now, we're going to talk" Leeteuk sit on the bed "Hyerin" he hold her hands "You need that surgery, it's the only thing that can save you"

"it's 70/30 chances oppa."

"I will hold on to that 30% to save you. And I know appa and umma willl protect you"

Hyerin shakes her head

"Wae? What is it? Tell me what's on your mind so I know what to do"

"I'm afraid on everything that will happen, if the surgery is successful I'll be gone also"

"No... you're not"

"Yes, I am... this.." she pointed herself "Everything about me will disappear, everything I know and everything that I feel will be gone." she burst out of tears

"Hyerin" Leeteuk wipes her tears "That's why I'm here, I'll guide you." he hugs his sister

"But oppa"

"I won't get tired of you.... I'll take care of you, you don't have to worry... all you have to do is to get well."

"Oppa... I'm scared.... I'm really scared.."

"I'm here.... don't be scared..."

"I don't want to lose Donghae.... I don't want to lose him...everything about him...no.... I can't..."

"He is also scared right now and his greatest fear right now is to lose you physically. He almost lost you before and I saw how hard for him living without you." he wipes his tears "If you die, he will also.... then I will lose both of you. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Hyerin nods

"Talk to him, you and him need to talk about this, huh?"

"Neh"

Outside the room, Kyuhyun is standing there, he ask Sungmin to go ahead first and stay there for awhile to eavesdrop to what the siblings will talk about.

He gets back to their room and tries to talk to his hyung.

"Hyung" he open the door at Donghae's room

Donghae sitting on his bed doing something on his laptop.

"Can we talk?"

Donghae put down his laptop

Kyuhyun sees his hyung is searching for alternatives on Hyerin's case.

"What is it?"

"Hyung" He sits on the bed "Hyerin is scared"

"Do you think I don't know that"

Kyuhyun shakes his head "I heard them talk" he sigh "She scared to lose you."

Donghae looks at him

"She's scared to lose you after her surgery. She said to hyung everything will be gone after the surgery, including herself and you."

"But that's not going to happen."

"Right now, everything is getting on her, she might not showing it to us but it does. She thinks too much that affects her decision." Kyuhyun tap Donghae's shoulder "Talk to her and please don't get mad at her when she says things."

Donghae break a smile "Yeh, I won't"

"We both know her"

"She's too stubborn than us, but that's the reason why I love her."

The next morning, Hyerin is in her room by herself, eating breakfast.  Leeteuk leaves early in the morning to report back to his camp.

TOK TOK

Donghae enter the room, he put down the plastic bags on the table.

"Are you done?" he ask in serious tone

Hyerin just nod, Donghae remove the bed table.

Hyerin get off from the bed and hug Donghae from the back. They stay like that for few minutes until Donghae turn around to face his wife and hugs her.

"You should take a bath while I arrange everything for your discharge."

Hyerin looks at him wondering what he is talking about.

"You need a break from this hospital" he said

Hyerin still can't understand what he is saying.

"But we will go back here"

"Donghae oppa"

He brushes her hair "Let's talk later when we get home, understand?" he smiles at her

Hyerin just nods

"I brought you some clothes, dress up warmly it's freezing outside"

Hyerin just nods whatever Donghae says to her.

At Donghae's car

"Buckle up now" he said

Hyerin just looking at him.

"What do you want to eat?" he ask

"Oppa"

Donghae hold her hand "I said later, let's just eat for now"

Hyerin force a smile, Donghae can see worries all over his wife face.

"My angel" he hold her right cheek "Don't worry too much, I'm not mad, okay?"

"But.." before she could speak Donghae sealed her lips with his

"What do you want to eat?"

Hyerin break a genuine smile "I want grilled meat and stew"

"Okay then"

They arrived at a restaurant.

"Let's go" Donghae hold Hyerin hand and pull her to go inside

"Aniyo"

"Baby, I'm, wearing this" he pointed out his hat and glasses "And no one will take picture of us even if they recognize me."

"But still"

"I'm hungry.." he pull her inside

After their lunch, they went to a coffee shop to spend some time.

"Oppa don't you have schedule today" she ask

"No, why?"

"Nothing" she looks around as she drinks her tea

"Do you want to buy some thing, we can go to mall before we go home."

Hyerin shakes her head "I don't need anything"

"Okay"

It's already late afternoon when they arrived at their home. Hyerin went straight to their bedroom and lay down on the bed. Donghae follows her and remove her socks before climbing to the bed.

"Let's remove your jacket" he said

Hyerin lazily get up and remove her jacket and lay down back to the bed.

"Are you tired?" Donghae ask as he remove his jacket

"Yeh"

He lay down on the bed also and pull her in his arms, putting her head on his chest.

"You don't have to be afraid, I will not leave you no matter what happen" he hold her tightly "I will never get tired of you, I will never let go of you, huh?"

Hyerin look up to him "I'll be gone... all of me will be gone.."

"No, you're not.."

Hyerin climb on top of him "After the accident, I've lost everything"

"But I'm still here"

"Yes, I know" she sits up "But I will after the surgery" she cover her face with her hands and she starts to cry

"My angel" he remove her hands off her face "What is it? Tell me, what's on your mind?"

"My memories with you, me being with you, my feelings for you, all of that will be gone if ever I'll survive the surgery."

"So, what?"

"You don't understand me!!!!" she shouted

"Hey..hey... " he capped her face "Let's not fight.... I'm here now, tell me everthing now"

"I'm scared"

"As I told you I will never leave you"

"I'm scared to myself... I'm scared after the surgery I forget everything... you, my memories with you"

"We can just make a new one"

Hyerin shakes her head

"Then what is it?"

"I'm scared not loving you, I'm scared that I fall in love with other man after I forgot everything about you."

Donghae is surprise what Hyerin says to him. He starts to cry also.

"I'm scared not being with you and if that's happen I will not know it." she cries hard "I gather die knowing that I'm with you until the end than living without you and me doesn't know it."

"Hyerin listen to me" he wipes her tears "As I said you will still have me no matter what happen, it's okay to forget about me, it's okay to start over and over as long as I'm going to start with you. Memories will be useless if you aren't by my side."

He capped her face "It's okay for you to cheat on me, I'll accept it. I will not leave, I'll take care of you, I will love you eventhough you temporary don't love me. Because I know by the end of the day you will come back to me."

"How sure are you?"

He lean his forehead to her "I'll just have to make you fall in love with me." he hugs her tightly "I don't care if you call me selfish but I will do anything for you to live because I need you.... I need you by my side.... I need you everyday....don't make me lose you again because I will die without you, do you understand that?"

Hyern nods

He breaks the hug and look at her "Do you want to live with me?"

"Yeh, I want to live with you"

Donghae sigh of relief "Thank you... thank you my angel.... You don't have to worry anything I'll do all the work, huh?" he wipes her tears "Stop crying now, you cry enough tears for me. It feels like I'm a very bad guy"

"Shut up" she hit him gently and wipes her own tears

"We're okay now" he hold her chin and kiss her lips

Hyerin nod

"That's great" he lay her down on the bed, him on top of her. He starts kissing her again

"Can I have wish list before the surgery?"

"Sure, what is it?" he keeps kissing her

"Will you stop for awhile?" she pull his hair

"Your eyes are all swollen" he tease

"Look who's talking about swollen eyes" she capped his face "Donghae-yah..."

"What?"

"My wish list"

"Okay, let me hear it"

She push him off the bed

"Aww..." Donghae hit his on the floor "Baby... wae?"

"Get out for awhile"

"Wae?"

"Just get out"

"You should have told me, you don't need to kick me out of the bed."

Hyerin stick her tongue out "I'm just feel like it, now get out"

Skip

Donghae stays at the living room watching tv while waiting for Hyerin to come out. He looks at the clock it's been 20 minutes since he got kick out of the room.

"Yah!! Lee Hyerin are you sleeping already" he shouted

The door open, Hyerin pops out her head.

"What took you so long?" Donghae ask

Hyerin walks towards Donghae and stand in front of him.

"Here" she gave him a piece of paper

Donghae reads it for awhile.

Wishlist:

1. go on a date at night

2. takes pictures together

3. got drunk together

4. buy some couple clothes and shoes

5. spend all day at the house

6. visit Jungsoo oppa at his camp

7. Road trip

8. Donghae will have a performance night.

"What do you mean by performance night?" he ask

"It's up to you" she smiles "Is it alright?"

"Number 3 is not okay"

"Waeyo?" she stomp her feet like a kid

"I don't drink"

"Yeh, right" she hit his head "You are busted, i saw some of your pictures with a glass of beer in your party and the oppa's told me that you are drinking already."

"Aren't you getting used of hitting me"

Hyerin sits on his lap "Oppa..please...."

"Fine.... but i have one condition"

"What is it?"

"I can kiss you anytime I want."

"Fine"

"Okay, let's start kissing you"

He push her down on the couch and start kissing her.

===================================================================================================