His Revenge

My Little Wife

Hyerin wakes up early in the morning, she walks to the kitchen to cook something warm for herself, While in the middle of her cooking a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"You should wake me up"

"It's okay, I can do it myself"

"Hyerin" Donghae turn her around to face her

"What?"

"Let's go for a ride"

"What? I have to go to the restaurant today"

"Please" he uses his aegyo to her "please"

"I don't know"

"Please" he shower her with small kisses "Please... It's been a long time since we go out together."

"Okay, Let's eat first before we leave."

"Neh" he kiss her again

Skip

"Are you warm enough?" Donghae ask, putting her seatbelt.

"Neh, where are we going anyway?"

"You will know when we get there" Donghae caress her face and kiss her lips

"Donghae" she break their kiss "Let's go now"

"Okay"

They drive out of the city for straight three hours.

"What are we doing here?" Hyerin ask while walking in the middle of soccer field

"We're going to play a bit" he put his bag down and takes out soccer ball

"It's cold out here" Hyerin comment

"I know, come on, loser will treat the winner" he kick the ball towards Hyerin

"You are dead if we get sick later"

They play soccer in the middle of the winter, Donghae keeps showing his soccer skills to his wife.

"yah, let's stop this" Hyerin sits down on the ground

"Wae?" Donghae sits beside his wife "tired already?"

Hyerin just nodded "I'm hungry"

"Then let's go"

Donghae bring Hyerin at hotel spa.

"Let's go" Donghae said

"yah, what are we doing here?"

"Going to relax ourselves"

"But...."

"Don't worry... I know the owner of this hotel." he tap her head "You worry too much, my dear wife."

At their room, Hyerin just looking out of the window with white snow scenery from the outside.

"It's beautiful right?" he wraps her arms around her waist from the back.

"Are we going to stay here until tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm just thinking we need time to be alone."

Hyerin sigh "Maybe"

The two got a couple body massage then after they received foot massage that they enjoy together. Donghae didn't talk much the whole time of their massage session he wants his wife to relax a bit and he is planning to talk to her later. After the massage they decided to take a little nap first before going for dinner.

Hyerin wakes up while Donghae still sleeping, she looks at him and caress his face.

"It seems like you love me more than you want to hurt me" she whisper "And I'm happy being with you, I can't explain how happy I am everytime I'm with you." she sigh "I love you that's my heart says to me so I decided to follow it." she snuggle herself to him.

"Hmm.." Donghae tighten his hug to his wife and kiss her head

Hyerin hug him back "My heart says I love you so I'll do anything just to protect you." she said in her mind and gets back to sleep.

"Finally.." Donghae said in his mind "This is the first time that she hugs me like she means it."

Skip

After that one day stay at the hotel spa, Donghae and Hyerin's relationship got much better.

"Make sure you are warm enough" Hyerin fixing Donghae's jacket

"Neh" he is smiling from ear to ear

"Bend a little" Hyerin put the scarf on husband's neck

"Are you going to the restaurant?" he ask

"maybe later, but I'll go home to cook."

"Be careful on your way home"

"Neh, just come home early as you can."

"Yeh" he hugs her

"Please buy some cake if you can"

"Okay, anything else"

"just a cake"

Donghae caress her face and kiss her "I love you, my angel"

"I love you too, oppa" she smiles at him "Come home immediately, huh?" she hugs him

"Yes, my dear wife" 

"Donghae-ah... let's go now" leeteuk voice can be heard outside

"yeh, hyung." he kiss her head "I'm going now"

"Okay"

Skip

Hyerin went at the restaurant to check if everything is okay, she go to her office to check some files and sign papers needs to be done before going back to their apartment.

"Why there's so many paper in my desk everytime i came here?" she commented and starts looking at the papers

Ten minutes have passed when her phone rings.

"Hello" she answer

"Hyerin... it's me"

"Who is this?"

"It's me, Donghae oppa"

"Donghae!?" she look at the screen of her phone but it was unregistered number "Donghae?"

"It's me, Gu Donghae"

"Oh..." Hyerin is a little bit surprise by the call "Why did you call? I'm sorry I can't visit you."

"It's alright, I'm free now"

"Oh, really" Hyerin suddenly feel nervous "When? How?"

"Let's meet up, you can stay in my apartment if you want."

"Uhmm.... no.... I can't... my husband will wait for me"

"Oh, I see.... you're still with him"

"Yeh.. I'm with him"

"But  I thought he cheated on you"

"We talk and fix things in our relationship."

"Look Hyerin... he's just lying to you... him and your brother."

"Stop, just stop... me and my husband are okay now, so please just stop. I know we have past but let's leave it behind."

"What about when I'm still in prison?" Gu Donghae sounded hopeful

"It's nothing... I'm just confuse during those days... I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry... me and Donghae is fine now. And I don't want us to get mad at each other again so please stop calling me."

"Did he ask you not to talk to me?"

"No, it's my decision... I want to protect my marriage and him."

"As if he did the same thing"

Hyerin sigh "I don't want to be rude but I'm hanging up now, bye" Hyerin hang up the phone. Her whole body is shaking because she knows something will come up after that. She hold her head because it's starts hurting again.

"Ah..." she reach for her bag at the table but it drop on the floor. "Aishii!!" her vision starts to gets blurry

"Not again" she stand up to get her bag but instead she bump her right knee at the corner of the table. "Ouch!!" she sits down on the floor and hold her knee. "Ahh" she hold her head again "My medicine" she keeps blinking her eyes to clear her vision but it's not.

"Hyerin" she heard someone enter the room "Hyerin-ssi, what happen to you?"

"Unnie, my medicine"

Ms. Kim get the bag and the medicine, she gives it to Hyerin.

"Are you alright? What happen to your knee?"

Hyerin didn't answer she just looking on the floor, focusing her vision.

"Hyerin... are you alright?"

"neh, I'm alright"

"Your knee is bleeding"

"I bump at the table."

"Come on, let's get you home."

Skip

At Super Junior's dorm, Hyerin is busy cooking when Donghae and Leeteuk arrived.

"Princess?"

"My angel?"

"I'm here in the kitchen."

"Still cooking?" Donghae put down the cake on the table

"Neh" Hyerin walk towards him limping

"What happen to your knee?" he ask

"I bump at the table in my office" she bites her lower lips "It's okay, it's not that serious"

"Are you sure?" Leeteuk ask

"Neh, oppa, it's just a small wound, it's nothing"

"Should I help you?" Donghae ask

"No, just rest"

"I'll be going to my room, just call me if the food is ready' Leeteuk exit the kitchen

"I'm not that tired"

"I'm okay here, I'm going to be done in few minutes, okay?" she gives him a quick kiss

"I want to help my angel"

"Okay then, can you please help me set the table?"

"Okay"

"And can you please call the oppa from downstais?"

"They are joining our dinner?" Donghae jokingly ask

Hyerin hit him "Just call them so we can eat."

Donghae prepare the table at the living room, while Hyerin finish up the food.

"Oppa" she knock at thr door room of leeteuk, she opens it and pops out her head "The food is ready."

"Yeh, I'm going out" Leeteuk's eyes are glued on his laptop

"Oppa" she called out again

"Neh, just a minute"

"What are you looking at?" Hyerin enter the room and sees what her brother is doing.

Leeteuk is been reading hospital in different country that specialize on the case of Hyerin.

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

Leeteuk turn and face his sister "I told you I'm not giving up on you."

"But oppa, I'm alright"

Leeteuk hold her sister's hand "No, if appa and umma are here, they will do the same as me."

"Oppa the damage is permanent"

"We can't say that now, that's why I'm looking the the best doctor to take your case."

Hyerin sigh "What if you find the doctors and hospital. Am I going to leave?"

"If you want too"

"What about Donghae? Don't want to leave him" she getting teared up

Leeteuk stand up "You can leave when he enters the army." he suggest

Hyerin just sigh unsure of what her brother is saying.

"Hyerin" Leeteuk her hold "It's still up to you"

"I know" she sigh

"Are the food is ready?" He change the topic

"Yeh, the table is prepared"

"Let's go then."

Hyerin stays quite while having dinner, she's been thinking about the call from Gu Donghae and her brother's plan.

After dinner, Leeteuk came to Donghae's room to talk to them.

"Can we talk?" he said

"Sure, oppa" Hyerin just finish changing clothes and Donghae just working in his laptop.

Leeteuk pull a chair and sit, Donghae and Hyerin sit on the bed.

"What is it oppa?"

"We all know that in few months now, I'll be entering the army."

"Yes, hyung"

"I just want to know" Leeteuk look at Donghae "What's your plan while I'm the army?"

"Oppa?"

"I just want to know, I won't be seeing you everyday while I'm in service, how would I know if you are alright or something."

"That's why I'm bought a house for us" Donghae said

"We're going to live there after you enter, I'll take care of your sister hyung."

"What if you have overseas schedule?"

"As much as possible I want to bring her."

Leeteuk sigh and bow his head 

"Oppa is there something bothering you."

"Yes" he look at her "Gu Donghae has been release at the prison and I'm scared what he will do, especially when I enter the army."

"Don't worry oppa, he won't bother us anymore."

The two look at her with fear in their eyes.

"baby, what are you saying?"

"He called me this afternoon while I'm in my office. He wanted us to meet but i refused and told him to stay away from us because I'm happy where I am now."

"Then what he said?" Leeteuk

"He got mad and said things, I don't know if he is making it to confuse me again."

"This is what i'm being afraid of" Leeteuk

"I'll just change my phone number." Hyerin

"That won't be enough" Leeteuk 

"What are you thinking hyung?" Donghae ask

Leeteuk and Hyerin look at each other

"I'm not leaving, I told you I won't"

"What? Leaving?" donghae got confuse

"Oppa is searching for a hospital in aboard to take my case." Hyerin explain

"You're leaving?"

"No, I won't"

Donghae look at his hyung "Please, hyung don't make her leave. Please...." he beg

Leeteuk sigh "Okay, we're going to think about something but I still believe sending Hyerin to aboard is the best choice."

They all stay quite for awhile, Donghae just hold his wife hands worrying about her.

Hyerin just smile and lean her head on his shoulder

"You don't need to worry, this will end soon... I'll end it"  she said in her mind.

Skip

At a bar

Gu Donghae is already drunk, he's been drinking after he called Hyerin.

"I can't believe it... she still wants him after everything he had done to her." he said while drinking another glass "but me..... I just leave her for good reason still...." he chuckled "she leaves me for that idiot."

"Hey, Donghae that's enough' his friend arrived to pick him up

"NOOOO!!!!! That idiot will pay...... If i can't get Hyerin no one will....I'll make her remember everything... so she will leave him like she did to me." Donghae grab another drink and throw the glass at the wall.

================================================================================================