Breaking Alliance

My Little Wife

 

            Donghae is just taking his clothes out of their closet then neatly folding it and put it on his luggage. He keeps on thinking about his wife; did she actually forget his birthday? He really misses her so much that sometimes he is thinking to follow her and abandon everything in Korea just to be with her. He never realize that it’s going to be hard being away from his wife, he is grown to be with her now. His deep thought is disturb when he heard the door, he drag his feet towards the door.

                “How is it?” he check the intercom

                “Delivery for Ms. Park Hyerin” a voice answers

                Donghae look at the monitor, he can’t see the face of the delivery man because he is wearing a cap.

                “Delivery for Ms. Park Hyerin” the delivery man

                Donghae open the door and to his surprise the delivery man push him that makes his hit the floor. The delivery man closes the door and sits on top of Donghae.

                “WHAT!!! YAH!!! GET OFF ME!!!!” he shouted

                To his surprise the delivery man remove the cap and it was Miyeon.

                “Hi, oppa” she immediately lean down to planted a kiss to him, unknown for Donghae she put something on his mouth.

                Donghae cough as he swallows something.

                “Get out of here” he said between his cough. Miyeon just grin at him and continue kissing.

                “Anytime now, you will need me”

                After few moments, Donghae staring to feel hot and he suddenly kiss her; Miyeon smile in victory as she return the powerful kiss that Donghae’s gives her.

                “Let’s go to your room” Miyeon whisper

                Donghae just nodded Miyeon get off him and help him to stand up. They kiss each other again as they walk towards the room. When they get on the room, Donghae push Miyeon down on the bed, remove his shirt and goes on top of her.

                “Hyerin…. I thought you’re not coming back… I miss you baby…”

                “What the hell… you‘ve been drugged but you still calling her name” Miyeon angrily said but she smile suddenly” well, I don’t care if you see me as her… as long as we going to do this I’m fine” she remove her jacket and shirt, she pull Donghae for another deep kiss.

                “Oppa… take me”

                The door suddenly opens “DONGHAE!!!!!”

Skip

                Hyerin already arrived at New York, Ms. Kim fetch her from the airport. She never said anything to Ms. Kim when she arrived she just went inside the car and keep her silent.

                “I already schedule you to a salon to do your hair and make up, then after that we will go back to the hotel to dress you up”

                “Ok” she answer without looking at Ms. Kim

                Ms. Kim already knows what happen, Leeteuk already called her after Hyerin leave the apartment. Leeteuk told Ms. Kim to keep her eyes on her always and take care of her.

                “You want to eat first, we still have time”

                “Aniyo… I’m not hungry”

                “Ok” Ms. Kim pulls Hyerin to lean on her shoulder but Hyerin refuse.

                “Not right now”

Skip

                They went straight to the salon for the schedule, Hyerin give her phone to Ms. Kim. While she doing  her make-up, Donghae keeping on calling on her phone but she still refuse to talk to him, even her brother or other members.

                After going to salon, they went back to hotel to change Hyerin’s clothes. While Hyerin is in her room dressing up, Leeteuk calls again.

                “Where is she?”

                “She’s dressing up now after that we’re going to the event” Ms. Kim

                “How is she?”

                “No good, she’s not talking to me, she’s not eating or drinking anything since she arrived here”

                “Make her drink or eat something” Leeteuk is getting worried about her

                “I know… by the way she’s nominated for best new generation artist, later”

                “Really?” Leeteuk voice is full of excitement

                “Neh, she’s the only representative from Asia and the youngest among the nominee, please pray for her win, maybe it will change her mood if ever she win this.”

                “Yes, we will… update us if something happen”

                “Neh, I will”

                “Ms. Kim…..”

                “Neh”

                “Can you please take a picture of her and send it to me?”

                “Sure, I send it to you right away”

                “Unnie” Hyerin called out

                “Oh, I need to go now, she’s calling me” Ms. Kim hang up the phone

                “Unnie, can you zip me up”

                Ms.Kim zip her dress, she wearing yellow short dress, not wearing any accessory except for her engagement and wedding ring.

                “Are you ready?” Ms. Kim ask

                “Neh”

                “Ok, let’s take a picture first” she steps away from Hyerin to take a picture of her using her phone.

                “Unnie… come on, we’re going to be late” Hyerin whine

                “We are not going to be late, just one picture then we’re done, ok?” Ms. Kim set up her phone but Hyerin is not in the mood, she has this long face “Hyerin, you look beautiful, please smile”

                “Aishii…” Hyerin force to put a little smile on her face

                “It’s ok now, we can go” Ms. Kim immediately send the picture to Leeteuk.

                “Are you nervous?” Ms. Kim trying to have a conversation with her

                “Maybe” she is looking outside the window, she didn’t know that Ms. Kim takes another picture of her.

Skip

                On the other side, Leeteuk and Donghae are in Taiwan because they are special guest on the concert of the same company. There are still in the hotel preparing to leave to go to the stadium.

                “Hyerin looks beautiful in her dress” Leeteuk mumble as he’s looking at his phone “Look” he give his phone to Donghae, who sitting next to him.

                “Neh, hyung… her simplicity makes her more beautiful, she still wearing our ring. I hope she win the award.”

                “She will then after that you patch things up with her”

                “Neh, hyung”

Skip

Hyerin mood is very bad; she’s just in silent, faking a smile for those people who greeted, she’s there physical but her thoughts and soul are somewhere beyond who knows. In the middle of the ceremony, Hyerin is just staring blankly; she didn’t even drink or eat something on her table.

                “Hyerin, you haven’t drink of eat anything since you arrived here” Ms. Kim is getting worried about her.

                “I’m ok, I’m so nervous right now.” she said “I’ll eat after we get back to hotel”

                “At least drink this” Ms. Kim give her a glass of water

                Hyerin the glass and sip a little “Ok now” she ask

                “Neh, you will eat when we got back to hotel”

                “For the best new generation artist award goes to….” The host opens the envelope “Hyerin Park from South Korea”

                Hyerin is in daze when the host called her name; Ms. Kim softly nudge her to catch her attention.

                Hyerin stand up, her knees are shaking, cold air is running through her back and her heart is racing so fast. The host helps her to the stair case and escorts her at the middle of the stage. They give her the trophy and some bouquet of flowers; the host give the floor to Hyerin give her chance to address her acceptance speech. Eventhough she’s shaking a lot, she takes a deep breath and count 1,2,3 to focus herself.

                “First of all, I want thank the judges for giving these awards. I really don’t know what to say right now, feelings are over-flowing like a river. I just wish my parents are sitting there” she pointed the audience place. “Smiling at me then after I get off the stage they will hug me and whisper to my ear that they are proud of me but that’s only my wishful and childish thinking.” she looking up the ceiling to control her tears. “Because it’s more special when you celebrate with your love ones. Thank you again.” Hyerin do the 90 degrees bow and it last for a minute before going down the stage and go back to her seat. All the people in her table congratulates her even the committee and vips that are present in the event.

                After the ceremony ended, they went back to the hotel room; Hyerin immediately lay down on the bed as soon as they arrived at room. She cover herself with the blanket and cover her face with pillow, her phone is ringing non-stop.

                “Hyerin… it’s your brother” Ms. Kim said

                “……….”

                “Wait a second” Ms. Kim sits on the bed and nudge her “It’s your brother... he wants to talk to you”

                “………..”

                “Hyerin” Ms. Kim remove the pillow, Hyerin is already asleep while crying in silent. She feels sorry for her dongsaeng; Hyerin looks really tired not only physically but also emotionally.

                “Jungsu oppa…. she’s already asleep I think she is really tired.” She brushes off the hair clouding her face. “She’s really tired.. really tired”

                “Ok… let her rest… I’ll call tomorrow”

                “Ok, I just said you call”

Skip

                The next morning, Hyerin wakes up, her eyes is all sore and she keeps on sniffing because stuff nose.

                “You’re awake now” Ms. Kim just came out from the bathroom and sit on the bed. “Look at your eyes all swollen.” She capped her face to examine it.       

                “It’s not that important” she removes Ms. Kim hands

                “By the way, your brother call last night but you are already sleeping so he said that he will call in the morning.”

                “Hmmm…” she just nodded

                “I look at some sites already written an article about you winning last night. And it also spread back at home. Your brother must be proud of you.”

                “Hmm… ok” she seems so lifeless

                “What’s happening to you? Why aren’t you happy at all?”

                “I’m really happy, I am but I don’t feel like celebrating at all”

                “Is this because of Donghae?”

                “Please don’t say his name in front of me.”

                “Hyerin, you’re not a child anymore. He is your fiancé; you need to talk to him to patch things up.”

                Hyerin’s eyebrow knitted and holds her head “Unnie please don’t start with me” then she cough

                “Are you ok?” Ms. Kim ask

                “I’m ok, what’s my schedule today?”

                Ms. Kim touch Hyerin’s forehead “You have a fever” he said

                “No…. I’m not… I’m going to take a bath”

                “Hyerin… take a rest just for today”

                “I’m ok, unnie.. I have to finish everything so I can go to Japan”

                “Wait…. What are you going to do in Japan?” Ms. Kim dumbfounded

                “I have a project there”

                “What? Why I didn’t know that?”

                “That’s why I’m telling it to you now” she get-off from the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

Skip

                Hyerin is working so hard despite her condition, she doing interviews, meeting. Ms. Kim trying to feed her or drink something in between but Hyerin is too stubborn; she always refuses Ms. Kim offers.

                Ms. Kim drags Hyerin to a restaurant to make her eat, some snack before going to back to the hotel.

                “What would you like to eat?” Ms. Kim browsing the menu

                “I don’t know, I don’t feel like eating”

                “Hyerin…” Ms. Kim put down the menu “You’re sick and you’re not eating, are you planning to kill yourself?”

                “Maybe” she shrugged her shoulder

                “Hyerin… please don’t act like a child here”

                 “Stop nagging me” she lean her head at the table

                “I’m not nagging you… I’m just telling you.. stop being so stubborn.”

                Hyerin didn’t response to Ms. Kim

                “Hyerin… Hyerin…” Ms. Kim stands up and bend down “Hyerin…” she pull up Hyerin’s who looking so pale now.

                “Hyerin…” Ms. Kim gently taps Hyerin’s cheeks

                “Unnie…let’s go back to hotel” she weakly said

                “You’re burning; I’ll take you at the hospital” Ms. Kim

                “Aniyo… let’s just go back to the hotel..please…”

                “Ok, stand up now” she help Hyerin to stand up, she put Hyerin’s arm around her neck “Can you walk until we reach the car?”

                “Neh, I can”

                They are about walk when someone taps Ms. Kim’s shoulder.

                “I’ll do it”

                “Oppa”

                “You are still stubborn as before” Gu Donghae move his head side by side to show his disappointed “Why aren’t you listening to noona?” Gu Donghae carries Hyerin to his arms.

Skip

Back at the hotel

                Gu Donghae lay down Hyerin to the bed, she running a high fever, sweating a lot and breathing heavily.

                “Hyerinssii…” Ms. Kim wiping her face “Can you please wait outside, I’ll just change her clothes”

                Gu Donghae just nods and get out of the room.

                “This is what happens when you’re being so stubborn”

                After few minutes, Ms. Kim let Gu Donghae enter the room again while waiting he bought some medicine and food for Hyerin. Ms. Kim already changes Hyerin’s clothes and out a damp clothe on her forehead.

                “I bought some food, I bet you’re still haven’t eaten yet” he place the paper bag on the table

                “It’s ok, I’ll wait for her to wake up” she sitted by the edge of the bed, near at Hyerin.

                Suddenly Hyerin open her eyes

                “Hyerinss, you want to eat?” Ms. Kim softly ask

                “Unnie... why they always hurting me? I give everything to them but they still hurting me” she speaking like a child “Eversince I lost my baby he change a lot, he said that it’s better if Miyeon can bare his child and now….” Hyerin burst into tears “Why they can’t allow me to be happy?”

                “Shhh… that’s not true” Ms. Kim brushing her hair “Donghae loves you… he really does love you…”

                “Aniyo…. he doesn’t love me anymore…”

                “Off course, he loves you… if he didn’t love you then why he keeps on caling you eventhough you’re not answering him.” She wipe Hyerin’s tears “Enough… get some rest”

                “I shouldn’t lose our baby…” she keeps mumbling those words until she fell back to sleep.

                Gu Donghae is lost about the conversation between Hyerin and Ms. Kim.

                “Ahm… noona…what she’s saying just now?”

                “It’s nothing” Ms. Kim hesistate to answer Gu Donghae’s question.

                “Please… I wanted to know, she still the woman I love. I wanted to make sure her happiness even I’m not including in that. Noona please… I wanted to help I f I can”

                Ms. Kim sigh “Fine… I’m going to trust you but please don’t make things complicated as they are now”

                “I promise”

                “Hmmm…… Hyerin got pregnant but lost the baby after one month.”

                “Why? What happen?”

                “Hyerin lost her baby because of the crazy girl who’s madly in love with Donghae. She did a lot of things to break the two to extend that she killed the innocent baby inside Hyerin’s tummy.”

                “What killed the baby?” Gu Donghae is on shock, he never knew that Miyeon has a capability doing that and they have an agreement Miyeon will not lay hand on Hyerin.

                “She hired two guys to force Hyerin to drink something; in fear for the safety of her baby Hyerin drinks it not knowing that it can make her lose her baby.”

                Gu Donghae brush his hair backward, he really can’t believe that happen to her. And it’s all because of Miyeon.”

                “And just few days ago, she did another one that truly hurt Hyerin.”

                “What is it?”

                “Hyerin went back to Korea to surprise Donghae for his b-day but she’s the one who surprise. She found Donghae and Miyeon in her room doing the impossible thing; with her two eyes she saw that.” Ms. Kim is also in pain because of Hyerin “Donghae had been drugged by that woman, that’s why he acted like that.” she sigh “He never got a chance to explain to her; you know her more than anyone in this world.”

                “Neh… she probably can’t handle it anymore, and now she’s been stress out about it.”

                “She never eats or drinks anything since she came back here. She’s been sensitive about these things since you left her and Donghae left her also.”

                “And I’m afraid if this continues she will return to her old self”     

                “What do you mean by that?” Ms. Kim curiously ask

                “Let’s not talk about that anymore, I’ll be going now” Gu Donghae stand up

                “Where are you going?”

                “To take care some business” he went to the other side of the bed “May I?” he ask permission before sitting beside Hyerin. He gently caresses her face, looking at her so lovingly. “you will be happy with him, I promise you.” he kiss her forehead

                “I’m going now; call her brother to tell him what happen to her”

                “Neh, I’m going to do that”

Skip

                Gu Donghae is already at the airport going back to Korea.       

Gu Donghae POV

                I love you so much; I can’t endure seeing you in pain…  I can’t allow you to go back to your old self. I won’t allow it. I’ll make things right for you, after this you will be happy with him as long as you both live. Just hang on a little bit, be strong for yourself and fight. Hyerin, I love you and I can’t allow you to destroy yourself.”

Back at Hyerin’s hotel room

                “Yobuseyo?” Ms. Kim sitting at the chair beside the bed

                “Neh, where’s hyerin?”

                “Hmmm…. I called because I want to say that we will probably going to extend our stay here for for a week” Ms. Kim said

                “WAE? Based on Hyerin schedule, she will be back two day from now”

                “Neh, but Hyerin is having a high fever right now”

                “WHAT? WAE?”

                “Probably because of over-fatigue, plus she didn’t eat or drink anything, she’s too much depress after she came back from Korea. She collapses when we were at the restaurant.”

                “Is she alright now? I mean… how’s her fever?” Leeteuk is panicking

                Ms. Kim touch Hyerin’s forehead “Her temperature still high, if it didn’t goes down I’ll bring her to the hospital”

                “Can I talk to her?”

                “She’s sleeping right now”

                “Can you please take care of her? If her fever doesn’t go down take her to the hospital then call me, I will come there.”

                “You don’t have to say that, we’ve been together for long time now, she’s like a sister to me so you don’t need to worry, I’m here to take care of her.”

                “Komowo, just update me about her condition”

                “Neh, I will do that”

Skip

                Gu Donghae arrived at Korea, he immediately contact Miyeon to meet at his hotel room.

                “Why are you doing this?” Miyeon hold her red cheeks as tear forming into her eyes

                “We have an agreement; you won’t lay your finger to Hyerin” Gu Donghae is firing with anger

                “It’s just because of the that’s why you hurting me” she act like tough

                Gu Donghae grabs her neck and push her to the wall “Don’t call her that, she’s more dignify than you; I told you make a way to break them apart not hurt Hyerin.”

                “Are you stupid? Breaking them apart is hurting her like hell.”

                “Why you didn’t tell she got pregnant?” Miyeon eyes widen in horror

                “How did you know that?”

                “Why didn’t you tell me?” he shouted

                Miyeon push him “Why the hell I would tell you? We’re getting our revenge here and that thing in her stomach would be their weakness and so it does.”

                “You killed it?”

                “I didn’t killed it, it was her… she voluntary drink the herbal medicine” she defended herself

                Gu Donghae slap her again, making her corner lips bleed “I give you all the previllages to use all of my resource to get what we want but we gone to far… you hurt my precious woman and her baby.”

                “WHAT THE HELL? I thought you hate that girl so much, why you care for her?”

                “Because I love her”

                “But you said you love me” she hugs him from the waist “Oppa… I love you… I forget about Donghae oppa because of you. I fall in love with you and falling for you even more.”

                “Stop!!! You just saying that because I have a lot of fortune you can spend off” he remove her hands off him. “You don’t love me; you just love my money and power just like other woman I’ve met.

                “Then she wasn’t… why you all think she is innocent and pure?” Miyeon is going hysterical “She wasn’t like that; she’s a hovering over the fame of others and steal someone’s property.”

                “Stop it Miyeon. Let’s just stop. I don’t want to hurt Hyerin anymore it’s too much for her.”

                “STOP!!! LET’S JUST STOP!!!” she phasing back and forth “STOP!! Because she’s hurt, what do you think I feel right now, huh!? Don’t you think I’m not hurt.” She kiss Gu Donghae “Oppa…please…. we’re finally getting close to our goal and after we destroy them, we will live together.” She keeps kissing him but Gu Donghae didn’t move.

                “NO!!!” Gu Donghae push Miyeon that makes her fall down on the floor. “Let’s stop!! I’ll go back to Paris to run our company, don’t worry you will still be a singer. Just promise me you won’t do anything to them anymore and you will forget about all of these things.” Gu Donghae pull out something in his pocket “Here’s a check, I think it’s enough for you to buy something for yourelf and your family. Thank you for everything and I hope you will accept that they are meant for each other not us.” Gu Donghae walks out of the room leaving Miyeon there crying.

                “This is not the end, if you want me gone in your lives then I will go but I’ll make sure that your precious Hyerin will go with me.” Miyeon clenching her hands tightly, her eyes are all red.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys..... here another chapter for you, hope you like it

keep those comments coming ^___^ i'm so happy getting responses from all of you

happy chinese new year!!! ^__^ 

may we all have a good and fulfilling year