Her Freedom Part1

My Little Wife

Hyerin still in the hospital for some test that Dr. Hyun requests. Donghae stay in the hospital with his wife, if he doesn’t have schedule. One day, Donghae his at the chair next to the bed, while doing something in his latop. Hyerin finally wakes up, when she opens her eyes it’s all blurry, she can’t even figure out who’s sitting beside the bed. She blink twice still blurry, she close her eyes again for few second then open it again, as her vision gets clear again.               

                “Oppa” she called out              

                “Baby” Donghae put down his laptop and sit on the bed facing her “What is it?”

                “How long do I need to stay here?”

                “Baby” he touch her forehead “You still have a little fever and your uncle said that you need to undergo some test before you discharge here.”

                “Hmmm…. can I have some water?”

                “Sure” Donghae get up from the bed and get a glass of water “Here, baby” he help her to sit up and drink the water “Are you hungry? I’ll buy some food”

                “Maybe later”               

                “Then what are we going to do?” he scratch his backhead               

                “What you’ve been doing while I’m sleeping?”

                “Just checking some things”

                “Hmmm….” she just nodded

                “baby?”

                “Neh”

                “Can I sit beside you?”

                “Neh” she move aside to make space for Donghae, she also fix the pillow so that they can comfortably lean their back.

                Donghae excitedly sit beside his wife, he put his arms around her and let her lean her head to his shoulder.

                “Oppa…. I have something to tell you”

                “I know it… Kyuhyun told me”

                “I’m sorry” she snuggles herself to him              

                “It’s okay” he hugs her tightly “It’s just a dream… why would I leave you? I love you and I can’t live without you. After the accident and you fall asleep, while you sleeping I promise to myself that when you wakes up, I will never let you go. We will live happily.”

                “I know, but why everytime I dream of you leaving me, it feels like it happen, the pain that I feel in the dream seems like real and familiar.”

                “Baby” he hugs her “You worry too much.. It’s not good for you”

                “Hyunnie said the same thing to me”

                “I know its been so hard on you because until now you still feel like being stranger on yourself and to everything, but Hyerin you must learn how to let go of your worries for the time being.”

                “I really can’t help it, my fears and worries seems like building up in me as day pass. I feel like walking in the dark road that I can’t see what am I walking through.”

                Donghae kiss her forehead and then her nose “That’s why I’m here.. I’m here to help you.. so please don’t hide anything from me…if you want to know something, ask me. Baby… I’m here to protect you. I’m not your enemy here.”

                “I’m sorry oppa…” she capped his face “I’m sorry… I’m just getting tired sometimes… I just wanted to go back the way it was before. Because its too difficult for me to feel so empty inside” She planned a kiss on his lips

                Donghae didn’t say anything; he just hugs him tightly in his arms.

Donghae’s POV

                “If you’re going to ask me I don’t want you to go back… because if you will, you will hate me and l’m sure you’re going to leave me and I don’t know if I’m going to see you again if you leave. I don’t want that to happen… Hyerin please let me explain everything when the time you remember the pain that I caused you.

Skip

"Are you comfortable?" Donghae ask his wife

"Yes"

They just got home from the hospital, after few days staying in the hospital Dr. Hyun allowed Hyerin to go home.

"Oppa, why are we here in your apartment?"

Donghae smiles at her and goes under the blanket pulling her into his arms.

"It's our house, remember" he kiss her forehead "We're home now... this is the thing i want... Do you want it to?"

She smiles "Off course" and snuggles herself to him "Oppa.. can I ask you something?"

"What it is?"

"Who is Gu Donghae?"

He looks at her directly to her eyes "Do you really want to know?"

"Neh"

"But promise me that after this we won't talk about him anymore"

"Why?"

"Just promise me first"

"Okay. I promise"

"Little finger please" Donghae extend his little finger and hook it up with Hyerins

"I promise this is the first and last time that i will ask about Gu Donghae"

"Good Girl" he tap her head

"Now, can you please tell me?

"Off course, baby"  he lean his forehead to hers "He's your ex-boyfriend"

"WHAT!!! MY EX-BOYFRIEND"

"Yes, my dear angel. he's your boyfriend during your college years."

"Then what happen to us? Why i ended up being with you?"

"Yah" he soflty flick her nose "You are lucky to have me as your husband" he gives her a peck on her lips "Well anyways, back to the topic... why did you break up..hmmm" he thinks what he's going to say.

"Oppa..come on... are you gonna kill me because of curiosity"

"Fine, his father didn't approve your relationship, he did everything to break up the two of you until one day he finally gives in and break-up with you for no reason and marries other woman."

Hyerin felt sad after she hears what happen to her past relationship, and she thinks that's the reason why she's dreaming about that Donghae is leaving her.

"What are you thinking about?" Donghae ask

"Nothing" she shakes her head "It just that I'm sad, how i ended up having a relationship like that"

"Baby" he kiss her "Don't think about it anymore, we have us, you have me right now. hmmm.... so please don't think too much about that"

"Neh" she capped his face "I have you now...my precious husband"

Donghae just smile because of their silliness

"Why are you smiling?" she ask

"Nothing.." he brushes her hair "You're just too beautiful." he shower her with his kisses

"Yah... stop it... you're tickling me..."

"Sleep now, you need rest"

"I'm tired of sleeping, I always sleep in the hospital"

"You must follow me, I'm still older than you"

"Neh, ahjussi"

"What did you just call me?"

"Nothing" she cover herself with the pillow

"Lee Hyerin, you're dead" he starts tickling her

"Ahjussi... stop it.... it tickles"

 

Skip

Hyerin finally wakes up from her short nap, Donghae really force her to sleep, he pin her down on the bed until she gives up and fall asleep.

"Donghae-ah" she called out when she realize she's alone in the bed. She stand up and change her clothes in big size shirt and short before going out to their room.

When she open the door, she's welcomed by rose petal scattered on the floor, the living room lighted by candles only, and there's a sleeping mattress set-up in the center of the living room with more red petals on it.

"You finally awake sleephead" Donghae wearing an apron

"No i'm not" she pouted

"Just sit there and wait for me" he winks at her

"Yeh, right" she stick her tongue out and go to the mattress "Aishii...i have a feeling that I'll ended up cleaning all this by tomorrow" she said to herself

"What are you mumbling about there?" Donghae

"Nothing" she pouted

"Here it is, my masterpiece" he place the food tray on the table

"What's that?" she ask unpleasant expression on her face

"Our dinner, ramen with egg and kimbap" he smile big to her

"And that's what you call masterpiece"

"Yup" he sits beside her "I'm good right"

Hyerin just sigh "What am i going to do with you? she caress his face with her fingers

"Hmm... why" he battled his eyes cutely

"You really have your way on me" she pinch her cheeks and peck his lips

"Off course, it's my specialty" he blow a spoonful of soup "Say ahhh" he forward it to Hyerin

"I can do it myself"

"But I want to serve my wife right now"

"Fine" she open

"Does it taste good?" he ask as his eyes shining brightly

"You cook a lot of ramen for past years, and i think you already perfect it"

"Jinja" he laugh "I'm really that great"

"Yes, oppa"

They eat the food that Donghae prepared, eventhough it's just a simple dish but for them it's a special one. After the meal they clean up and decided to wash the dishes together. Donghae just washing the dishes while Hyerin drying the dishes.

"So what are we going to do after this?" Donghae ask

"Let's watch movie then let's sleep in the living room" Hyerin answer

"Baby... i know you forget things but don't be lame, we're here in our new house, just the two if us, no one will bother us and it's cold... you know..." he looks at his wife.

"Hmmm.. what do you think we should watch? Do we have popcorn here? or ice cream and fries"

"Baby" Donghae whine

"What!!!"

"Are you hungry again? Why are you talking foods here? I'm talking about something here"

"WHAT!!! WHAT!! are you talking about there?"

He lean forward "You know" he playfully smile at her "Baby"

She pinch his nose "Stop whatever you are thinking right now... I'm not interested..."

"Wae? What are you thinking?" he playfully wiggle his eyebrow

"Shut up and let's just finish the dishes"

Suddenly Donghae spray water to Hyerin.

"Stop it" Hyerin warn

"Wae? You're just a little kid" he did it again

"Lee Donghae stop it"

"What are you going to do if i don't stop? Huh?" he did it again

"Aishiii.... i said stop  it"

Donghae just stick his tongue out and run

"Aishii.... LEE DONGHAE COME BACK HERE!!!!" she runs after him "You're dead if i catch you"

Hyerin run after Donghae, who's running around the apartment.

"Yah, come here... you bapo...."

"Aniyo..." Donghae

"If you don't stop running... you will not sleep in our room tonight"

Donghae stops immediately and catch her wife coming at him "What did you say?" he said trapping her in his strong arms.

"Nothing" she bite her lips

"You said something"

"No, i didn't"

"You've been very bad girl lately"

"No. i'm not" she looks at him and pouted

He smile lovingly "Why do i always ended up falling in love with you all everyday?" he carry her bridal style and place her in the mattress at the living room. He just looking at her caressing her face. "My angel.... let's stay together as long as we lived"

"Off course.. we will"

"Thank you" 

"For what?"

"For coming into my life" he kiss her forehead

"For being my angel" he kiss her nose

"For being my girlfriend" he kiss her right cheeks

"For being my wife" he kiss her left cheeks

"And for being my life" he claim her sweet lips with his

Hyerin just accept it and wrap her arms around his neck. After few minutes of kissing they break their kiss to breath for awhile.

"I love you, my angel" Donghae said

"I love you too, oppa"

"Oh, wait here" he stands up

"Wae?"

"Just wait" he runs towards their room and return to his wife immediately "Here" he gave her a pink wallet

"What is this?" she open the wallet

"Your wallet, with your money, your credit card and my credit card"

Hyerin just look at him puzzled

He smiled and brush her hair "Starting tomorrow you can go out of the house all by yourself,  just call me or message me if you will leave and where are you, is that okay?"

"Donghae"

"I want you to be happy, I'm giving you, your freedom, if that's what you call it."

Hyerin hugs him tightly "I'm sorry for making you feel bad."

"No, baby... I'm the one who suppose to say sorry for not considering what you feel about everything. I'm sorry"

"Komow oppa... I'm so happy right now... Thank you... it means so much for me"

"Anything for my angel"