Right Thing To Do?

My Little Wife

 

The next morning, Leeteuk is sitting on the chair beside the bed looking at his sister with a poker face.           

                Hyerin finally waking up, she opens her eyes and sees her brother.

                “Oppa” she sits up and she felt the consequence of the soju she drinks last night. “Awwww….. my head”

                “Drink this” he gave a bowl of soup to ease Hyerin’s hangover

                Hyerin drink it and gave it back to her brother.

                “Did you have fun last night?” Leeteuk ask 

                “What happen last night?” Hyerin ask

                “Park Hyerin” Leeteuk raise his voice a little “Aren’t you not thinking? Why did you left just like that? You don’t even know the way around here. What if something happen to you again? huh?  Tell me, what am I supposed to do if something happen to you.” Leeteuk stand up from his seat put his both hand on his waist

                “And why did you drink? Are you allowed to drink? Did I give you my permission to drink? Huh? You’re just a minor and still taking medicines, you’re not supposed to drink alcohol. Can you say something here?”

                “I’m sorry oppa” Hyerin bow down her head “Please don’t get mad at me”

                Leeteuk sigh, he can’t just resist his sister when she’s like that. He sits down on the bed “Princess… I’m not mad at you” he hugs her “You see, oppa got scared when i can’t find you, I thought I will lose you again.”

                “I’m sorry oppa, I just felt I have to get out of there”

                Leeteuk break the hug and look at his sister “Why?”

                “It’s..just.. something hurts here” she pointed her chest.

                “Why? What happen? Why you didn’t tell me?”

                “I’m sorry oppa, I won’t do it again” she intentionally didn’t answer his brother question.

                “It’s ok” he taps her head “But still I need to ground you for a month”

                “A month? I’m going to stay here in apartment for a month”

                “Aniyo…” he shakes his head “You’re going to come with me”

                “What?” Hyerin is just blinking her eyes confusedly

                “You’re going to come with me in my schedule then Ms. Kim will pick you up at 10:00 in the evening to get you home.”

                “Oppa… it won’t work… i will only disturb your work”

                “Aniyo… we’ve done this before it will work” Leeteuk

                “Huh? We’ve done this… it means..”

                “Yes, my little baby sister” he pinch Hyerin’s nose “I already ground you before because you are too naughty.”

                “Awww…. Oppa” Hyerin remove Leeteuk’s hand of her nose “I’m not like that” she pouted then lean her head at Leeteuk’s left shoulder.

                “Oppa..” she called out cutely

                “neh, what is it?”

                “I want to try to paint again…. even if it’s impossible I still want to try..”

                “Ok, let’s buy your supply later”

                “Komowo for everything, someday I will make things better for you”

                “It’s for you princess… make things better for you, not for anyone, if you do that oppa will be happy”

Skip

                Hyerin is alone in the kitchen eating her lunch, Leeteuk already left to attend his schedule he’s going to pick up Hyerin by 7:00 to buy some stuff for her.

                “Hey” Kyuhyun        

                Hyerin look at him then go back to her food. Kyuhyun take the seat across Hyerin.

                “I think you already sober” Kyuhyun smile at her

                “If you came here to check if I’m ok, you can leave now because as you can see I’m ok” she snobbishly response.

                “I know, you’re mad at me for staying away from you” he take her hand “But I’m sorry… hyunnie is sorry. Hmm?”

                Hyerin remove her hand off him and stand up “Whatever I said last night, it’s just a piece of crap so forget about it.”

                Hyerin walks out of the kitchen, Kyuhyun immediately follows her and hug her by waist from behind. Both of them we’re surprise on the situation that they are in now. They just stay like that for few moments until Kyuhyun decided to go on.

                “I know it’s a stupidity of me leaving you in times that you needed me most. I’m sorry for abandoning you, I’m sorry if I hurt you… I’m sorry if I didn’t make my promise” he lean his forehead to her head “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry..”

                Hyerin close her eyes and sigh, she lean back at Kyuhyun.

                “I’m going to be ok now, I will stop my childish act” she sighs again “But I don’t want to relay everything to Jungsu oppa so I have to stand on my own, from now on I won’t force anyone to stay with me or help me so I won’t be weaken if someone leaves me without warning.”

                “Dongsaeng-ah….”

                “Hyunnie… I won’t force you to stay here… it’s not your responsibility to be here with me”

                “Aniyo… it’s mine now…” he tighten his hug to Hyerin “You are my dearest dongsaeng.. I will never leave you again.”

                Hyerin turn around to face him “I know” she capped his face “but it’s hard for me to believe on that right now”

                “If you don’t believe me then I will show it to you” Kyuhyun place his hand on Hyerin’shand

                “Ahhhmmm” someone cough to get their attention

                Hyerin immediately remove her hands off to Kyuhyun when she sees Donghae standing few steps away from them.

                “Am I disturbing something?” he asks and looks at Kyuhyun

                “I’m going to my room” Hyerin said and walks to her room

                “Don’t you have schedule today?” Donghae ask

                “I just dropped by to talk to her” he answer

                “Did it went well?”

                “It’s none of your business” Kyuhyun walk towards the door

                “Just to remind you, her real name is Lee Hyerin…. she’s married to me”

                “I know that” Kyuhyun open the door and bang it to close

                Donghae is about to open Hyerin’s room door when it suddenly open.

                “Where do you think you’re going?” Hyerin ask

                “Ah…uhmmm…” he scratches his back head “I’m just going to knock to ask if you already eat”

                “I already eat, get out of my way” she said as she pass through him, holding a marker and a bunch of paper sheet.

                “What are you going to do?” he ask

                “Nothing” Hyerin put down the papers and the marker at the table then she sits down on the floor. “Get out if you don’t have business here” she gets a piece of paper and holds the marker as firm as she can.

                “I’m going to stay here for awhile, is that ok?” he blink his eyes cutely as he smile brightly to her

                “Just don’t disturb me” Hyerin starts to write

                Donghae excitedly sit beside his wife and watch what she’s doing.

                “How is your therapy by the way?”

                “It’s fine”

                “Can you walk without your clutch?”

                Hyerin glare at Donghae “What did I just say?”

                “Sorry Sorry, naega naega pajo baby” he sings while dancing

                “Just do something….. make yourself busy..”

                “Can I go to your room? he child-like while asking here

                “What are you going to do in my room?” she is puzzled

                He just shrugs his shoulder and smile widely “I’ll leave you for awhile” he stands up and go to Hyerin’s room.

                Hyerin didn’t mind him anymore, she just continue her business. After few minutes, the door opens. Donghae is using a blue i-pod, he moving his head to the beat of the music he’s hearing.

                “Cause you are so beautiful…” he keeps sing while dancing like he didn’t notice Hyerin is watching him.

                “I wanna love you…. can’t leave without you…”

                Donghae keeps on singing and dancing as he listens to the i-pod.

                “Yah!!!” Hyerin called out “Yah!!!” she throws her marker to Donghae

                “Wae?” he stops and removes the earpiece “Waeyo?” he’s like whining

                “Would you stop that?” she seems a little bit irritated

                “You told me to make myself busy now you want me to stop” he said looking so innocent

                Hyerin just sigh and go back to her writings. Donghae smile and sit beside his wife.

                “What now?” Hyerin ask

                “Do you know who own’s this i-pod?”

                “It’s yours right” Hyerin answer while concentrating in her work

                “Nope, it’s yours”

                Hyerin drop the marker and turn to Donghae.

                “It’s mine?”

                “Yes, it’s yours.. I found it at Jungsu’s things at the dorm.” He gives it to Hyerin

                “Let’s see what I’ve been listen before” she commented while looking at her i-pod, then she put one earpiece to the right ear and play something. “Oh, I never change the music that I listen too…”

                Donghae get the other one and put it on his left ear. “You like this kind of music” he carefully listening to it.

                “Yeh, I like it.. well I love many kinds of music”

                “Neh, that’s right”

                Hyerin looks at her i-pod again “I think I like blue color”

                Donghae chuckled “yes, you are addicted to blue colors, just like I do”

                Hyerin looks at him “You like blue color too”

                “Neh” he said “but I like you more” he mumbles, he’s just looking at Hyerin who enjoying listening to the music.

                “Don’t you remember your second favorite color?” he suddenly ask

                “What is that?” she curiously ask

                “Yellow color”

                “Oh, so I like blue and yellow colors” she gets back to her work again, as she move her head to the beat of music and sometimes she sings it.

                “You started to like that color because of me” he said in his mind “because I left you, I was been so mean and cold to you at that time. But you still waited for me eventhough I made you believe that I don’t love you.” he sigh and wipe the little tears in his eyes “And now, I’m the one who’s going to wait… I’ll wait until you come back to me and ready to love me again.”

                “Ahhh” Hyerin stretch her arms upward and yawn

                “Are you tired?” Donghae ask

                Hyerin turn to him “A little bit” she said

                “take a rest for awhile”

                Hyerin leans back on the couch while looking at her work.

                “I still need to practice” she mumbles

                “How long are you going to do this?” he took the paper from her

                “Until my hand gets back to its normal condition” she curved her lips “Until I can paint again”

                Donghae looks at his wife pitifully

                “Don’t look at me like that” she takes back the paper “I’m not that pitiful and I don’t need pity right now”

                “But you can still be able to paint right?” Donghae ask

                “I hope so” she shrugs her shoulder, she removes the earpiece “I’m going to take a little nap” she stands up “Don’t touch anything here or go back to your dorm”

                “Aren’t you going to get this?” Donghae handling the i-pod to her

                “Just return it to oppa’s things, he will look for it.”

                “But it’s yours” he insist

                “Oppa will give it to me” she walks towards her room “Just lock the door if you leave” she closes the door.

                Donghae follow his wife at the room, when he opens the door Hyerin is already lying down on the bed.

                “Why are you here?” Hyerin ask

                “Can I stay here for awhile?” he ask with his dreamy like eyes “I promise I won’t bother your sleep”

                “Even I stop you, you still do whatever you like” Hyerin cover herself with blanket “Oh, that medicine is really strong” she mumbles

                Donghae take a chair at Hyerin’s study table then place it beside the bed, he sits down while looking at his wife’s back.

                “Hyerin” he called out “Are you mad at me?"

                “Why would i?” she answer not moving from her position.

                “You just said it last night, are you mad because I talk to other girls?” he ask again

                “Aniyo..” she turn around to face him “Just forget what I’ve said last night, it’s just a random bubbling of a drunk person.”

                Donghae’s eyes are so gentle and calm while looking at Hyerin “Whatever I did to hurt you, I’m sorry. I won’t make mistake again.”

                “Why are you saying that?” she getting heavy eyes

                “I just want to say sorry to you if I ever make you feel bad”

                “You don’t need to say sorry.... you didn’t do anything….” She fell asleep already

                Donghae sits like a stone on the chair, eyes still on his wife “Yes, you are right I didn’t do anything…. I didn’t do anything to prevent this to happen. You’re suffering because of me, sometimes I’m thinking if I’m too selfish after what happen I still wanting to be with you.” he lean closer to Hyerin “I’ve took everything away from you, yourself, your happiness, your dreams, your life and your child.” He chuckled “I marry you to make you happy, to give everything to you but I did the opposite of those promises. Is it much better if I let go, so you can be happy with him? Hmm?” he lean his forehead to Hyerin’s forehead “What do you think of that, my angel? Should I let you go?” he stay like that for a moment then he stand up and leave his sleeping wife. The pain inside of him is same pain he felt when he’s leaved Hyerin before while she’s also in her sleep but this time it’s more painful, every step away from her it’s like his heart being ripped out.

Skip

                Leeteuk and Hyerin are in a store.

                “Oppa I don’t need it anymore, you already bought me a phone and laptop”

                “It’s ok, you can use this i-pad if you are outside”

                “Yes, ma’am, you can use this everywhere.” The sales lady said

                “But I’m not even allowed to go out” she mumbles

                “Miss, I’m going to get this also” Leeteuk

                “Oppa” Hyerin whine

                “Aigoo… my little cute sister” he pinch her cheeks “stop whinning, after this we will eat”

                The Park siblings attract netizen attention because of their little adventure in the city, every morning Leeteuk is taking time to take Hyerin to a Park to do some walking practice without her clutch, in the afternoon or late afternoon they will be spotted at mall or some store. And everytime they are going out Leeteuk will take a selca of them and posted it on his social account. Some people taking pictures of the sibling while they walking around the city and putting it on different site with some positive write ups about the siblings. Some also happy seeing Hyerin condition is getting better, some also commented on how she looks so simple but beautiful after her accident. This is the reason why Leeteuk receive a lot of calls from producer of the show inviting them for an exclusive interview and some asking Leeteuk if they can talk to Hyerin to offer her some modeling job.

                “What are we going to do with this?” Ms. Kim is looking at bunch of paper just arrived this morning, it’s a proposal paper for Hyerin

                “Just put it on the corner” Leeteuk instruct as he prepare Hyerin’s breakfast

                “Aren’t you going to look at it?” Ms. Kim

                “I’ll take a look at it later or just give it to me before I leave” he said

                “Did you already tell this to her?”

                “We’re going to discuss that later”

                “Oppa” Hyerin comes in the kitchen while rubbing her sleepy eyes

                “Good morning princess” he place the plate at the table

                “What is this?” Hyerin get the paper and take a look of it “It’s..”

                “It’s nothing” Leeteuk take the paper

                “Oppa, can I try it?” she ask with her innocent child like eyes

                “No, I can’t allow you” he gently refused

                “Oppa please”

                “You will be lost track on what you supposed to be doing”

                “Aniyo, I know my priority I won’t give up on going back to paintings, I just need to make some living too.”

                “Hyerin, you don’t have to worry about that my income can support both of us.”

                “Yes, I know but this is not just about money, I also want to feel myself worth” Hyerin hold her brother’s hand “Please oppa” she’s pleading with her eyes.

                “Araso” he still worries about the decision “But we will carefully pick what project you’re going to accept, you still recovering and I don’t want you to get exhausted, hmmm?”

                “Neh, I promise I will do good”

                “Everything is settle then you should take this first” Ms. Kim give a paper to Hyerin

                “What is this?” Hyerin ask

                “It’s a letter from your mentor’s husband; he’s asking if you can work with him as her model. He’s been writing to you since you discharge at the hospital. His pictures are exhibit in different galleries so I think it’s a good start before doing commercial modeling.”

                “My mentor?” she is dumb-founded

                Ms. Kim look at Leeteuk “I think this will be a good idea, I already told her Hyerin’s condition and she said she will help your sister, when Hyerin accept the offer they will immediately fly here to prepare her.”

                “Ok, tell them we already accept their offer. And tell them we should talk first” Leeteuk

Skip

                It’s a day of Super Junior press conference before their comeback, they all wake up early to prepare and go to the hotel where the press conference will be held.

                At the preparation room, Hyerin is just sitting in a couch reading her book while her oppas are preparing for their press conference.

                “Dongsaeng-ah, what do you think?” Kyuhyun stand in front of her looking so handsome in his coat.

                “You look good, Hyunnie” Hyerin tap the space beside her “sit here, let me fix your collar”

                Kyuhyun sit at the couch facing Hyerin, as she fix Kyuhyun’s collar.

                “Did something happen between you and Donghae hyung?” he ask

                “I’m going to ask the same thing to you, did you two fight?” she ask

                “No, we didn’t” Kyuhyun deny

                “Don’t lie to me” she looks at him like she knows something

                “Who told you?”

                “I just over-heard Ryewook and Sungmin oppa talking other day when I went to your dorm”

                “What have you heard?”

“That you and Donghae fought, that’s why you’re acting to cold to each other. Why did you fight?”

“It’s nothing” Kyuhyun looks away and gently remove Hyerin’s hand off him

“Hyunnie…. what is it? tell me”

                Kyuhyun tap Hyerin’s shoulder “Dongsaeng-ah don’t bother yourself to something that you doesn’t concern you, araso?”

                “Araso” Hyerin pouted

                Kyuhyun suddenly kiss Hyerin’s head “Stop worrying about things, just focus on your recovery”

                “Neh, they said my mentor and her husband is coming here by next week, I’m a little bit nervous, I don’t know what to expect.”

                Kyuhyun smile “Don’t worry I know you can do it”

                “How did you know?” she innocently ask

                “Because you are Park Hyerin and I believe you can do it” he pinch her

                “You shouldn’t pinch my nose” she rubbing her nose then hit Kyuhyun’s shoulder

                “I’m just teasing you” Kyuhyun is laughing then he noticed something “Are you blushing?” he jokingly said to her

                Hyerin immediately hold her both cheeks “No, I’m not” she feels her cheeks are hot, she turn her back to him

                “Yes, you are” Kyuhyun tries to peek on Hyerin’s face “see you’re blushing, why are you blushing?”

                “Yah!!! stop that!! I’m telling Jungsu oppa”

                “You’re going to tell hyung that you’re blushing” Kyuhyun laugh

                “Aishii… Hyunnie stop teasing me” she’s starting to get sulky

                “Araso..araso… I’ll stop” he wipe his tears and sweat “I’m going to get some drink you want some”

                “Just water”

                “One bottle of water coming up” he stand up to get some water

                “Aishii… that bapo hyunnie” she keeps rubbing her nose then all of the sudden a beautiful smile form in her lips and touch her cheeks again “I’m not blushing right” she ask herself

                In one corner, Donghae is just watching the two and he sees that smile on Hyerin’s face.

                “I’m right, you will be happy with him.” He mumbles

                Hyerin accidentally look at Donghae’s direction and she sees that Donghae is looking at her, she simply smile at him but Donghae coldly looks away.

                Hyerin is surprised by Donghae’s attitude but she just shrugged it off because she assumes that he is just having a bad day.

                The press conference starts, all super junior members are on their respective proper seats, Hyerin is just at the dressing room with the stylist watching at the monitor inside the room. Leeteuk, his dongsaeng and Ms. Kim is been teaching or feeding some information that Hyerin needs to know for her own sake, because Leeteuk doesn’t want other to know Hyerin’s real condition.

                They been teaching her some little things, they told her what is she status before the accident, that she’s been involve some international and local recognition that’s why her face and name are familiar to people not only because she is Leeteuk sister. They all show her some pictures of people she needs to be familiar with, like super junior’s manager, stylist, some of her oppa’s junior and their family members. Hyerin did studies all of that before Leeteuk take her to his schedule.

                “Hyerinssi, do you think your oppas look so great?” Eunbyeol ask

                “Neh, Shin… I mean Eunbyeol unnie, they all look great”

                “Are you going with us after this?” Shinyoung ask

                “Neh, oppa said I can come with him”

                “Oh, then you’re coming tomorrow’s outing” Chaeran

                “Neh, unnie” she nodded

                “Something not right with you today” Eunbyeol commented

                “Huh? What’s wrong with me?” Hyerin is little nervous

                Eunbyeol looks at her closely “you seems little uncomfortable right now, are you feeling okay?”

                “I’m okay unnie, I’m just a little bit nervous for oppa, that’s all”

                “You are really a sweet thing, don’t worry your oppa will do great” she smile at her

                “Neh”

                The next day, they are all heading at a summer house not too far away from the city, they are having convoy Donghae is sitting beside the drive, Leeteuk, Yesung and Eunyuk are sitting at the passenger sit at the back, while Kyuhyun and Hyerin is sitting further back seat.

                “How come this little girl sleep too much” Kyuhyun is whining to Hyerin’s sleeping habit, she’s been sleeping when they left. And she’s been leaning on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

                “Just let her sleep, she’s been study for awhile on the lesson that her mentor send to her.” Leeteuk explain

                Hyerin wakes up from her sleep, she open her eyes and look at Kyuhyun fiercely then hit his head “You’re too noisy”

                “yah, Park Hyerin why did you hit me, I’m older than you”

                “We’re same age” Hyerin said

                “No,we’re not”

                “Are they going to deal with that issue again?” Yesung said

                “They been arguing about that for hundred times” Eunhyuk

                “Just let them, Hyerin is the only one who can beat Kyuhyun”

                “Fine, we’re same age but after my birthday I’m older than you”

                Hyerin didn’t mind Kyuhyun just said she just lean to the seat in front of her, looking over Leeteuk and Yesung’s shoulder.

                “Jungsu oppa can we buy strawberry then buy some food”

                “Are you hungry?” Leeteuk ask

                “Neh”

                “Ok, we will stop over”

                “Yehey” she happily clap her hands

                “Yah, how come you don’t answer to our agreement?”

                “Because you’re argument is totally invalid” she stick her tongue out

                “Bouya!! Hyung… did you hear what your sister just said”

                Kyuhyun’s hyung just laugh at him except the one who’s sitting in the front seat.

                They stop for awhile in request of Hyerin to buy something, she buys some food while her oppas went to a comfort room. She is happily walking back to the van when a fast moving car approaching her, luckily someone pulls her out of the way, she got loose her clutch.

                “Thank you” she said without looking at her savior

                The man is tightly holding her and he’s breathing heavily, Hyerin can hear the loud beat of the man’s heart.

                “What do you think you’re doing?” the man said, Hyerin look up and it was Donghae looking so scared and nervous “What do you think you’re doing?” he repeat while panting “Why are you alone? Huh?”

                “Hmm… the oppas went to the comfort room” she innocently answers and smiles

                “Do you think this is a joke?” his mood change, he let go of Hyerin, that she almost fell on the ground luckily she can balance herself now “You almost hit you and you can still smile like that”

                “I’m sorry ok” Hyerin said

                “What if I’m not here to pull you out, then you will get into accident again, then all of us will be freaking out again, hyung won’t be able to concentrate on his work and it will be another headache to all of us you being hospitalized.” Donghae slap himself imaginably to come back with his sense, he look at Hyerin who is already tearing up. “Hyerinssi” he called out softly

                “I’m sorry if I was a bothersome to all of you; you should have told me that I’m not welcome so I didn’t come here” she grab her clutch and stormed out

                “Hyerinssi... aishhiiiii” Donghae got frustrated         

                After few hours of driving, they all arrived at the summer house that they will be staying for two days and one night. While the other busying themselves of pulling out their things at the van and arranging all the rooms, Hyerin go to down to the stream not too far away from the summer house.

                “Is there something wrong?” Kyuhyun comes out from nowhere and walk closer to his dongsaeng, who just standing few steps from the stream.

                Hyerin just move her head side by side.

                “Are you tired?” he ask and stand just beside hers

                “I shouldn’t have come with you guys” she said while staring out of the window

                “Wae?”

                “I just remember I have many things to read”

                “What?” he holds her arm and turn her a little so he can see her face “You will read your books that you already read over and over again” Kyuhyun tease

                “I’m just an excess baggage here” Hyerin face looks like she is pissed off and she turn her back on him.

                “off course, you’re not” he back hug her, leaning his chin to her right shoulder “We’re happy that you came along with us here”

                “Really?” she looks at him from the corner of her eyes

                “Neh, this is our first time having a vacation together after you sleep for few months, even Ryewook can’t sleep last night by thinking what he will cook for you at the summer house.”

                “Really?”

                “Neh, so don’t think you’re just an excess baggage here because you are part of this team, of this family, without you nothing will be the same again.”

                Hyerin feels much better now “Komowo, Hyunnie”

                “As I told you, I’ll make you feel good everytime you feel down; I’m your biggest fan.”

                “Yeh right, Super Junior Maknae Cho Kyuhyun a fanboy of ordinary girl” she chuckle

                “No, you’re not just an ordinary girl” he turns her around little by little and lift her chin up “You’re the most amazing girl that I’ve met for my entire life.” Kyuhyun eyes are twinkling like starts above the night sky as he lean closer and closer to Hyerin.

                “Hyunnie, what are you doing?” she steps back but Kyuhyun put his left hand at Hyerin’s back to stop her from moving backward.

                Hyerin just close her eyes when Kyuhyun’s face is few inch away from her and then she felt a soft and warm thing in her right corner lip. She opens her eyes to see Kyuhyun is just smiling back at her, she still a little bit in dazed from what just happen.

                “Come on, let’s go back there. The fun will start soon” he grabs her hand and go back to the summer house.

 

 

======================================================================================================================

hello guys

i'm kind of late for my updates.... sorry... i just have many things to do.... i have a load of works need to finish but i write in my spare time.

well enough for that... here's new chapter... hope i can update soon enough ^__^