Happy Couple with SJ

My Little Wife

 

One morning, the couple still sleeping peacefully, Donghae head is on his wife chest as Hyerin hugging her husband, this is the way they sleep because according to Donghae, he loves to hear his wife heartbeat because it makes him calm and warm that put him to sleep.

                Hyerin can feel that it’s already morning because of her own body clock no matter how tired she was, she can still wake up early morning. Hyerin open her eyes to see her husband still sleeping peacefully, Donghae got home 2:00 in the morning that why he looks so tired.

                “I’ll let you sleep more” she whispers as she slowly moving Donghae’s head back to his pillow. She is about to stands up when someone grab her arm.

                “Where are you going?” Donghae said but his eyes still close

                “I’m going make breakfast and do some chores”

                “It’s too early….let’s sleep more” then he pull back his wife down to the bed and cuddle her.

                “Come on baby, I have a lot of things to do”

                “You’re tired too… you need some rest” he wraps his feet to hers

                “Come on baby… I have to cook before you go to your schedule” she’s trying to get up but Donghae just tightly his hug

                “I cancelled it so I can spend time with my beautiful wife”

                “What? You cancelled it” Hyerin looks at her husband suspiciously “Yah, Lee Donghae”

                “Neh, Lee Hyerin” he opens his eyes then he see Hyerin’s suspicious face “I’m just kidding, I just want to spend a just a little time with you” he smile at her like a child but Hyerin just pouting. “Aigoo… my wife is really cute” he tightly hugs her and turns so he’s on top of Hyerin.

                “Come on baby… get off me… I’m cooking breakfast” she keeps on whining

                “I don’t want too…” he kiss his wife forehead down to her nose and he stop when he is about to kiss her lips “breakfast can wait” then he claim her lips, kissing it with full of love because of this Hyerin can’t resist anymore she put her arms around his neck and pull him closer to her.

                “So my angel wants me also” Donghae smirk within their kiss

                “Off course, you bapo kid..” she tries to

                Donghae stop and look at his wife “I told you don’t call me kid or else”

                “Or else what” she provoking him

                “This” he removes his shirt then kisses her again this time with more passion

                “Oppa…. I told you I need to cook breakfast…” Hyerin

                “Breakfast can wait as I said” he continues kissing her then down to her neck and start ing her button of the shirt.

                “Hyerinnie…….” Ryewook suddenly open the door to get the shock of his life. “Oh…mianhe…” his face fluster then closes the door.

                “Yah, Ryewookssi” Donghae tries to catch up Ryewook but it was too late he’s already out of the apartment.

                “Arghhhh… why they always keep disturbing us?” Donghae whine as he lay down

                Hyerin is silently laughing at her husband frustrations.

                “What are you laughing at?” Donghae move on top of Hyerin again

                “Nothing…” Hyerin said, she push him until she can sit on his lap facing him. “Why are you being sulky?” she brush her nose against his.

                “It’s just everytime I want to be intimate with you someone is getting our way. Baby… they always disturbing our moment”

                “Aigooo… my handsome husband..don’t worry we will have time for ourselves…huh?” she trying to cheer him. “Come on..cheer up my dear husband”

                “It’s just that….” Donghae sigh as he fixing Hyerin’s shirt for her “How can we make baby if they always disturbing us everytime we’re going….” he was cut off by Hyerin’s lips and push him down on the bed.

                “Baby, don’t you know patience is a virtue” she looking at her husband and lay her head on his chest.

                “I know baby” he hug her tightly “but… you know that we..both of us wanted to have a little you or me”

                 “Don’t worry baby… we will have time for ourselves” then she lean again to give a peck on his lips “I’m going out now to cook some breakfast…. Take a bath now, ok” she stands up and walks toward the door.

                After the dream proposal of Donghae to Hyerin as he promise he formally introduce her to his whole family in mokpo. Hyerin is fully accepted to Lee Family, Donghae’s mom is very excited to their wedding and to see her grandchildren to Donghae and Hyerin. Although their marriage still a secret, even their engagement the super junior members and family members are the ones who knows about their engagement. Hyerin still staying in her apartment and Donghae also stay there and goes back to the dorm if needed. Donghae also ask Leeteuk that now he and Hyerin are married he wishes that he will provide everything that Hyerin needs including the apartment rent and everything, he wants to be responsible for Hyerin as they build their small family, Leeteuk’s agree to it but he also ask Donghae that he couldn’t stop himself giving something to Hyerin as brother, Donghae understand it as their agreement is settle.

                They both are getting busy Donghae in his schedule Hyerin in arranging her exhibit but even though they are busy Hyerin make sure she still have time for her husband, cooking for him, waiting for him  until he gets home to eat together and off course to pamper her husband, spoil him like she always do.

                Hyerin is busy cooking their breakfast so Donghae can eat before he leaves for his schedule.

                “Hmm…. That smells good..” a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist from the back and kiss her shoulder

                “Really?” Hyerin turn her head “then you will eat a lot”

                “Off course, I will” then he kiss her like he always do

                “Hmm… baby… I’m cooking…”

                “Just a minute”

                “Ahhh!!!” she immediately look her hand “!! I burn myself” she mumble and immediately turn the faucet to run the water over her burn fingers.

                “Are you ok, baby?” Donghae worried ask

                “Neh, it’s just a little burn”

                “Mianhe, Hyerin”

                “It’s ok” Hyerin touch his face “It’s not your fault”

                “Does it hurt?” he ask again

                “A little”

                “Will this makes it better?” Donghae lean forward to kiss his wife

                Hyerin’s face becomes red and bit her lower lips “A little”

                “Then how about this” he kiss her again this time a little longer

                Click

                “HAHAHA…I got another one” Eunhyuk laughing with other members from downstairs

                Hyerin awkwardly move away from Donghae and goes back to cooking

                “Yah, what are you doing here again?” he shouted

                “Having a breakfast” Kyuhyun

                Donghae sigh “Hyerin is engage only to me not to all of us”

                “Wae? Is it wrong to have breakfast here?” Yesung

                “But you always doing it everyday, breakfast and dinner”

                “At least we skip lunch” Eunhyuk

                “Off course because we are not here” Sungmin hit Eunhyuk head

                “Aren’t Ryewook cooking breakfast?” Donghae

                “He was going to help Hyerin to cook so he when here but he return back to the dorm”  Eunhyuk explain

                “Because he see something” Heechul enter the scene tugging Ryewook who still flustered and can’t look directly to Donghae.

                “What did he see?”  Yesung and Eunhyuk

                “YAH!!!!!” Donghae shouted “Go back to the dorm, all of you”

                “Hyerinssi… look at your fiancé, he throwing us out” Eunhyuk

                “Dongsaeng-ah, what’s for breakfast?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Wait…. What Ryewookssi see here?” Yesung ask

                “YAH!!!” Hyerin shouted and turn around to them with a knife in her hand “Can you please keep your voices down?” then chop the spring onion with a loud bang sound of the knife in the cutting board “Go fix the table now or all of you will be late, and wake Jungsu oppa, araso? Aishii…” Hyerin starting to get sulky

                “Neh” they all answer it chorus, they really afraid of both Park Sibling whenever they get mad

                After breakfast they all went back to their dorm to prepare for their schedule. Donghae is changing his clothes while Hyerin fixing her husband bag that he will bring, she keeps her silent during breakfast.

                “Something wrong?” Donghae hug his wife from the back “you’ve been quite since breakfast”

                “It’s nothing”

                He turns his wife to face him “Then why are you being sulky? Is it what they did?”

                “Aniyo…” Hyerin is tearing up a little “It’s just that… aishii… Donghae…” she bury her face to Donghae’s chest because of frustration.

                “What?”  he tighten his hug to her

                “I don’t know why I’m feeling this, I feel so irritated, mad, frustrated and I don’t know why..probably it’s because we haven’t spend time together like before..you having your schedule and tour; and me preparing for my exhibit, being your wife, a sister to them while keeping apartment running and I wanting to be a mother, aishiii…baby…”

                “Aigoo… my angel” he secretly smiling at her

                “Yah!!! What are you smiling at?” Hyerin hit Donghae’s chest “Are you making fun of me?”

                “Aniyo…aniyo…baby” he let her sit on the chair and bend his knee to level with her “Don’t stress yourself too much… I won’t be good for you”

                “I know… I know… but I just can’t help it, baby don’t you miss me? because I miss you a lot” she doing aegyo to her husband that always work

                “I also miss you a lot… don’t you know how I’m going through a day not seeing you, hugging you and kissing you”

“See.... now you feel my frustration, well except for being wife because you are my husband and being a sister.” She being childish again

“Ok, I only have few schedule today, I’ll go home early so we can watch movie and we will have a little camp at the living room, is that ok?”

                “Really?  Then you will buy me ice cream and fries” her eyes shine the way that Donghae likes

                “Neh, I buy anything you want” he give her a big smile

                “Really, komowo oppa” she hug Donghae because of happiness

                “Yah, you still calling me oppa… I told you to call me jagiya or yeobo”

                “Neh, jagiya, yeobo, baby, oppa” she said that with teasing tone

                “You’re teasing me again, my angel”

                “Really? Then what are you going to do?” Hyerin kiss her husband

                “Baby, I’m going to be late” Donghae said between their kiss

                “Just a minute, baby” then she move herself to Donghae, wrapping her arms around his neck and locking her legs to his waist. Donghae stand up carefully holding her and landed at their bed still kiss each other.

                “Donghae-ah… we’re going to late..” Leeteuk voice can be heard outside

                “Baby, oppa is calling you” Hyerin said

                “I know, few more minutes”

                “Princess….. Princess….”

                “Baby…. you’re going to be late… later ok”

                “But!!” Donghae protest

                “Donghae-ah, Hyerin-ah….. I’m waiting” Leeteuk

                “Neh, oppa coming out”

Skip

At Hyerin’s Studio

                Hyerin and Ms. Kim just came back from the meeting and at the gallery checking the whole thing.

                “Ah….at last I can relax” she slump herself at the sofa

                “Neh, everything is going well, you want some tea?” Ms. Kim offer

                “yes, please”

                Ms. Kim go to the little kitchen to prepare the tea.

                “So, if everything fine with you and Donghae after you got engage?” Ms. Kim

                “Neh, everything is perfect but sometimes I can’t help to get annoyed by something or probably because of oppas”

                “Wae?”

                “They always… you know… when me and Donghae having our moments they always ruining it” Hyerin sigh

                “Hmm… but they not intended to do it” Ms. Kim

                “I know, but me and Donghae just have a little time for each other now and we really want to spend that time preciously.”

                “Well, knowing Donghae he might probably planning something for you again”

                “Really unnie”

                “Neh, come here the tea is ready” Ms. Kim is pouring the hot water at the teapot

                Hyerin stand up and she feels a little bit dizzy “Unnie” she called out as she carefully sit back to the sofa.

                “Hyerin… are you alright?” Ms. Kim ask

                “Neh, feeling little dizzy”

                “Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?”

                “Aniyo… I’m probably tired that’s all”

                “Are you eating well?”

                “Not really, lately I’ve feel like not eating at all, by just looking at food makes me sick”

                “Hyerin, I know you’re being stress out by all of this but you need to take care of yourself more, huh?”

                “Neh, unnie”

                “Come on, I’ll take you home so you can rest well”

Skip

Hyerin’s apartment

                Hyerin open the door of her apartment finding Donghae’s shoes. She smiles knowing that Donghae keep his promise.

                “Baby”

                “I’m here my angel” he signals Hyerin to come closer to him and give her a warm hug

                “You made your promise” Hyerin said

                “Off course, anything for my angel” Donghae intertwine their fingers “Come on, let’s go inside”

                Hyerin eyes widen and her jaw drop to what she saw. The living room light is set to dim with a little light set up around the living room, the table in the center is gone and replace by think blanket spread on the floor, it looks cozy enough to sleep, there is also red tulip place at the blanket.

                “Do you like it?” Donghae ask, he doesn’t need to ask that because Hyerin loves everything he does

                “You really don’t need to ask that” Hyerin smile is so big

                “Come on, sit there and I’ll get something from the kitchen”

                “Araso”

                “Let’s remove your jacket first” he helps Hyerin to remove her jacket then kiss her neck.

                “Yah, you’re being naughty again”

                “I’ll be back, settle yourself there”

                Hyerin went in at the blanket, she check under it, it was layered of blanket that is why it looks cozy and warm. She pick the red tulip as she sit and kiss it.

                “bapo, Lee Donghae” she smile

                “You’re calling me bapo again” Donghae with a food tray on his hand “Here’s my angel’s fries and strawberry ice cream” he place it on Hyerin side. Then he sit at the back of Hyerin, sitting her between his legs as he wraps his arms around her.

                “Komowo, jagiya”

                “You’re welcome my angel” he give her a peck on the lips

                “What are we going to watch?” Hyerin as she eats a piece of fries

                “My favorite movie, Titanic”

                “Aigoo…so classic baby…”

                “But it’s still good” Hyerin give him a piece of fries and they start watching, well part of it because they keeps on cuddling and giggle to each other. Donghae takes a long piece of fries put the other end on his mouth and poke Hyerin cheek to get her attention.

                “What?” Hyerin look at him, as Donghae keeps on pouting with the fries on his mouth, Hyerin understand what her husband wants to tell. She push the food tray away from them then around sit on his lap and take the other end on . Donghae slowly bite the fries moving towards Hyerin, as Hyerin doing the same. It just few centimeters between their lips, Donghae put his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck. Donghae make a big bite letting their lips finally meets; they kiss each other with love and passion.

                Hyerin broker their kiss “Where did you learn that kiss fries?”

                “I just thought about it, you like it?”

                “Off course you pabo…” she pull him again for another kiss

                Donghae lay Hyerin’s back on the blanket without leaving her lips, the two kiss is becoming deeper and more passionate.

                “I miss you my angel”

                “I miss you too..oppa”

                “Why so dark in here?” the light turns up, Donghae immediately get off from Hyerin.

                Kyuhyun and Ryewook become visible in his laser eyes.

                “Oh! Hyung, what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun ask

Donghae help Hyerin to sit up properly, her face is red as tomato because of the embarrassment.

                “Hyunnie, wook-ah oppa, what are you doing?” fixing her hair

                “We just wanted to watch movie with you” Ryewook answer

                “That’s it, I’m going to change the lock combination” Donghae shouted in his frustration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys, nice to see you again here in this fanfic, thank you again for support this sequel hope you enjoy reading this ^^