Take Me Back

My Little Wife

 

Super Junior already made their comeback; they performed at KBS music bank, Music core, and Ingkigayo, as expected their comeback made a big impact to their fans and to the idol world.

               

                They are back at their dorm and they are welcome by delicious scent of food.

 

                “Hmmm…. it smells good” Ryewook said

               

                “Princess…. are you here?” Leeteuk called put as he enter

               

                “Jungsu oppa, I’m here at the kitchen”

               

                They all walk straight at the kitchen; they were surprise not by food but by Hyerin, she’s back from who is she before the accident. The way she dressed up; her gesture; way she talks and move.

               

                “Hyerin” Leeteuk called out

 

                “Oppa” she place a bowl of pasta at the table, she’s really back from before but the shine in her eyes still not returning.

               

                “When did you get here? Are you allowed to get here?”

 

                “Few hours ago, I’m free now; they allow me to go home. Let’s eat now”

 

                “Princess…” Leeteuk run and hug his sister “I’m sorry”

               

                “It’s ok oppa” she tap her brother’s back “It’s ok, l’m here now”

 

                “Are you ok? Do you remember anything? How’s your hand?”

 

                “Let’s eat first before we talk” she looks at Ryewook “Wookie oppa, please call the oppa’s downstairs to eat here.”

 

                They are all eating at 12th floor living room; they set up a long table for them to eat together. Hyerin is been silent since they start eating.

 

                “Hyerin, aren’t you going to eat the food you cook?” Leeteuk ask

 

                Hyerin is eating bread, chicken salad and orange juice.

 

                “I’m preparing for the photoshoot” she drinks her juice

 

                “By the way, did you watch our performance?” Eunhyuk ask

 

                “Aniyo, I was in the hospital whole afternoon”

               

                “Wae?” Leeteuk ask

 

                “Just for check-up and some series of test for my hand”

               

                “What’s the result?” Kyuhyun

 

                “I don’t have the result yet, they will call me if the result is out” Hyerin stands up “Opp, I’m going to take a rest now”

 

                “Wait…. It’s too early… let’s talk more” Ryewook

               

                “Mianhe oppa, it’s been a long week for me, good night” Hyerin left the dorm immediately.

               

                “Hyung, what happen to her? She seems to be the same person before but there’s still something different to her.” Sungmin

 

                “She’s just tired; it’s been emotional and psychological stress for her.”

 

Skip

 

                Hyerin is preparing for bed when someone knocks on the door.

               

                “May I?” Leeteuk ask as he open the door

               

                “Come in, oppa” Hyerin sit properly while hugging a pillow

 

                Leeteuk sit on the bed, beside his sister.

 

                “How are you?”

               

                “I’m fine oppa….”

               

                “Princess…” he touch Hyerin’s head “Can you tell oppa what happen to you this past five days?”

 

                “Nothing happen oppa”

 

                “But as I look at it, there’s something happen. You seem to get back to yourself before the accident.”

 

                “Really?” she is a little bit surprise she’s unaware of that

               

                “Do you remember something now?”

 

                “No, I don’t remember anything but being alone in few days I have few blur flashback.”

 

                “What kind of flashback?”

 

                “Hmmm…. oppa… is it ok if I don’t want to remember anything that happened in my past?”

 

                “Wae?”

 

                “How long am I going to wait for my memory to come back? And when that happens, maybe it will be too late for me if that happen.”

 

                “Hyerin…”  Leeteuk hug his sister “If you want to start from here then go ahead but there’s one thing I will tell you, your past is necessary to your present. You may not want to remember it but there’s still a part of you wanting to know that past.”

 

                Hyerin don’t want to remember her past anymore, it’s just hurt her everytime she tries it and the blurry flashback makes her scared even more about her past. From the moment she steps out of her studio, she decided to forget about her past and move on from there but she can’t deny that there’s still apart in her heart feels so empty and she aware that it can only fulfilled by what on her past.

 

The next few days, Hyerin is been busy, she has less time staying at her apartment and it’s just sleeping, there’s some days that she didn’t go back to apartment for few days. Her oppa’s seeing her lessen as days passed.

               

                Super Junior is preparing for their performance at a music show, Hyerin decided to visit her oppa at the studio before going to her appointment. She enter the room and go straight to her brother who sitting at the couch.

               

                “Princess…” Leeteuk tightly hug his sister, it’s been two weeks that he haven’t seen her “How are you? Why aren’t you going back to your apartment?”

               

                “I just have a lot of things to do.”

 

                Leeteuk look at his sister from head to foot, she looks perfectly fit now, the bandage on her leg are gone now and she can walk normally, her hair color change into light brown making her facial feature get noticed immediately.

 

                “I think you’re becoming more and more beautiful everytime I see you.”

               

“Oppa… don’t be like that”

 

                “By the way, you know that I have a show right”

 

                “Yeh, they interview me last time”

 

                “Can we visit you sometimes; I want you to meet my virtual baby”

 

                “Sure, oppa…. just tell me when you are going”

 

                “Thanks, princess”

 

                “I also have something to say oppa”

 

                “What is it?”

 

                “I’m having the photoshoot by next week, I hope eventhough you’re busy you can visit me there.”

 

                “Sure, I’m going to be there for me”

 

                “Komowo oppa” Hyerin smile

 

                “Teukie hyung, it’s your turn” Sungmin called out

               

                “Stay here for awhile, I’m just going to get my make-up”

 

                “Yeh, sure”

 

                Leeteuk leaves his sister for awhile, Kyuhyun take this chance to talk to Hyerin.

 

                “Hey, can I sit beside you?”

 

                “Sure, hyunnie”

 

                He sits beside Hyerin and takes her hand with his.

               

                “We haven’t talk for a very long time”

 

                “Neh, you’ve been busy and I’m busy too”

 

                “So, how are you?”

 

                “I’m fine and I’m a little bit tired.”

               

                “Then take a rest for awhile” he put Hyerin’s head on his shoulder. “Are you nervous about nest week?”

 

                “Yeh, I little bit, I having a hard time sleeping lately”

 

                “Don’t worry, you’ll be ok”

 

                “How did you know?”

 

                “Because you are Park Hyerin; my bestfriend and my dongsaeng.”

 

                “Yeh, right!!” Hyerin pinch Kyuhyun’s nose “Buy me strawberry shake later, araso?”

 

                “Araso…araso…. just let go of my beautiful perfect nose”

 

                “No, it’s not”

Skip

 

At Super Junior’s Dorm

 

                Hyerin is busy cleaning up after they eat their late dinner; all of her oppa’s goes back to their rooms.

 

                “Hey” a voice called out, Hyerin turn to see who it is

 

                “Oh, you need anything” she answers as she dry her hands

 

                “Hmm…” Donghae scratch his back head “I’m just going to get some water”

               

                “Wait…” Hyerin look at Donghae carefully, she gets closer to him “Why you’re eyes are red?”

 

                “Huh?” Donghae is about to touch his eyes

 

                “No, don’t” Hyerin hold his hand to stop him “Let’s go to my apartment to fix that”

 

At Hyerin’s Apartment

 

                Donghae is sitting at the couch while waiting for Hyerin.

 

                “Here, lay down for a bit” Hyerin is holding a basin with ice water and place it at the table

               

                “Where?” Donghae ask

 

                “Here” Hyerin sit at the couch, she put a pillow on her lap “lay your head here, if it’s ok?”

               

                Donghae didn’t say anything he just laid his head at the pillow.

 

                “What happen? Did you tire you eyes?” Hyerin ask as she put the wet cold towel on Donghae’s eyes.

 

                “I’ve been using computer for hours” A smile form in his face

 

                “What are you smiling about?”

 

                “Nothing” he answer but the smile still there

 

                “Do you feel relax now?”

 

                “Neh, thank you”

 

                “Just stay still for awhile”

 

                “Ok” Donghae takes Hyerin’s hand and place it at his chest while holding with his both hand.

 

                They stay like that for few minutes but Donghae can’t resist talking to his wife.

 

                “Hyerin… can I ask something?”

 

                “…………..”

 

                “Hyerin…. baby…..”

 

                “………….”

 

                Donghae remove the towel on his eyes, then he smile sweetly. He sits up and pulls his sleeping wife into his arms.

 

                “My angel wife is probably tired” he holds her tightly “It’s been a long time since I held you like this… and it gives me a funny feeling…” he kiss her head, taking-in the scent that he misses the most. “Sleep well, my precious angel”

 

Skip

 

One morning

 

                “Aigooo….aigooo….” Hyerin keeps running around the apartment, sounds of doors opening and closing can be heard continuously.

 

                “What’s up with your sister?” Heechul ask while having their breakfast

 

                “It’s her photoshoot today, she wakes up a little bit late, that’s why she’s like that” Leeteuk look at his watch “You only have 11 minutes” he shouted

 

                “What!!! I’m dead… I’m dead” they heard Hyerin mumbling

               

                “Who’s with her at the photoshoot?” Eunhyuk ask

 

                “Ms. Kim is with her” Leeteuk drinks his coffee “Are you done? You still need to eat breakfast”

 

                Hyerin finally show herself at the kitchen, her figure that she work out for weeks is perfectly can be seen on her simple jeans and white shirt she’s wearing. She’s in her bare face, without make-up on and her hair just tied up. She has a huge shoulder bag in her hand.

 

                “Eat now before you leave”

 

                “Its ok oppa, I’m not allowed to eat any carbs today”

 

                “So you’re not going to eat anything today” Leeteuk

 

                “I’ll just drink my milk” Hyerin drink her milk in one gulp “I’m going now”

 

                “Wait… Park Hyerin… I’m going there ok”

 

                “Neh, I’m going now” she bows down “see you later” then runs off

 

                “It’s much better seeing Hyerin like that, than seeing her with serious face and gloomy aura” Heechul commented

 

                “Neh, I’m thankful that she finds a reason to live again” Leeteuk

 

Skip

 

At a big studio

 

                Hyerin is having a hard to calm herself, the stylist dressing her up for her first outfit.

 

                “Ahh… I’m getting crazy right now…” Hyerin keeps relaxing herself by breathing in and out

               

                “Just relax.. you can do it… you’ve done this before…” Ms. Kim

 

                “Oh…. Why did I agree to this…. I should have just stay at home….” She keeps pressing her both hand together.

 

                “Listen” Ms. Kim hold her hands “You can do it…  after this we will buy anything you want”

 

                “Really?” Hyerin’s eyes lights up like a kid “Anything?”

 

                “Yup…. You can do it right?” Ms. Kim

 

                “Neh, I will do good job”

 

“That’s my girl”

 

“Are you done?” a staff went to the dressing room

 

“We’re ready” Ms. Kim said

 

Hyerin is wearing a simple white dress for her first outfit. Her hair is braided with white ribbon.

 

“Ready Celestyn” her mentor approach her

 

“Yes, I’m ready” she smiles nervously

 

“Just relax, and let your instinct command you”

 

Hyerin steps on the set, she still feels nervous and it shown to her expression. She’s doing some awkward poses and expression.

 

“Celestyn” Mr. Bonnet softly called her out

 

“Yes”

 

“Don’t think of anything else for now; show me your beautiful eyes.”

 

Hyerin close her eyes and takes a deep breath, as she open her eyes again, there’s sort kind of magic happen. Hyerin’s eyes change its expression, her projection, like she’s totally different person.

 

“That’s it… just keep those eyes”

 

After taking five shots

 

“Ok, next outfit”

 

“Done already?” Mrs. Bonnet ask her husband

 

“Yes, look” he shows her the screen for the review “This is the reason why I want her to be my model.”

 

“Yes, you’re right… look at those eyes, it’s full of expression… but still controlled.”

 

“Am I really ok?” Hyerin ask doubtfully

 

“Off course dear, come here” Mrs. Bonnet

 

Hyerin come closer to her mentor who’s looking at the monitor screen.

 

“Look, is it beautiful?”

 

Hyerin look at her picture and she’s can’t believe that it was really her on those pictures.

 

“It’s beautiful” she said

“Yes, you’re beautiful…. That’s how beautiful you are….” She hug her student”  Not only on the outside but also inside, that’s why your pictures are like that, and look at those eyes of yours, it’s pure, gentle and have a lots of emotions. Do you understand now, who you really are?”

 

Hyerin just nodded

 

“So don’t look down on yourself anymore”

 

“Neh” she smiles

 

“Ok, change your clothes now… we have a long day ahead”

 

Skip

 

                The shoot is going smooth, Hyerin is getting used to what she’s doing as she progress more and more, picture after picture.

 

                Leeteuk together with his dongsaeng visits Hyerin after their schedule. They bought some little snack at the studio.

 

                “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Park Jungsu… thank you for taking care of my sister” Leeteuk greeted all the staff as soon as they enter the studio.

               

                “Hello” Mrs. Bonnet approach “Thank you for coming”

 

                “Hmmm….we brought some food for everyone” Leeteuk said in pure english

               

                “Oh, thank you”

 

                “By the way, where’s Hyerin?” Sungmin curiously ask because they didn’t see Hyerin when they enter.

 

                “She’s just changing her outfit, she will be out soon” Ms. Kim answer

               

                After few minutes, Hyerin came out wearing her white short corset dress. The guys almost dropped their jaw as they see Hyerin.

               

                “Are you ok, Ms. Park? Can you breathe?” the stylist asks her while fixing the lace at the back of dress of Hyerin.

 

                “It’s a little bit tight but I can handle it”

               

                “Hyerinssi…” Ms. Kim called out

 

                “Oh, Jungsu oppa” Hyerin go to them “You made it, oppa”

 

                “Off course, we bought some food” Leeteuk said

 

                “We will give you a few minutes before we start, eat some” Mrs. Bonnet said and leaves them

 

                Leeteuk takes off his jacket and put it on his sister shoulder. “You must cover up a little for awhile” he said

 

                “Oh, Am I looks bad in this dress?” Hyerin worriedly ask

               

                “Aniyo… you really look beautiful…” Donghae is still in daze looking at his wife.

 

                “Sit and have a little snack” Leeteuk pull a chair

 

                Hyerin slowly sit “This is why I hate wearing this kind of clothes; it’s hard to move and to breathe.” she’s holding her stomach

 

                “Can you please move the fan in this direction?” Ms. Kim ask one of the stuff

 

                The stuff moves the fan in Hyerin’s direction.

               

                “Is that better?” Ms. Kim ask

 

                “Neh…”

 

                “Here, eat this…” Leeteuk gave a sandwich to his sister

               

                “I’ll just have some water… it will be hard for me to eat”

               

                “Ok, but you will eat later” Leeteuk said

 

                “Off course, I’ll eat…” Hyerin sip a little water

 

                “So, how’s the photoshoot?” Heechul ask

 

                “It’s going smoothly after I get over with my clumsiness..” Hyerin grin

 

                “Wae? Did you make an awkward smile?” Kyuhyun tease

 

                “Oh, shut it hyunnie….” Hyerin playfully throw a tissue to him

 

                “She’s got nervous for awhile but after taking few shots, she’s doing good” Ms. Kim

 

                “But it doesn’t matter at least you’re doing great princess..”

 

                “Komowo oppa”

 

                “By the way, what you’re concept for the photoshoot?” Sungmin ask

 

                “It’s about the opposite of things…”

 

                “Opposite of things?” Ryewook

 

                “Yup” she answer “like right now, I’m wearing a white dress, white always interpret as pure, innocent, good but I will portrait the opposite it, then later the black and it’s opposite.”

 

                “Oh… I think it will be great” Sungmin

               

                “Excuse me, Ms. Park, you must wear your shoes now” the stylist said with a white high-knee boots.

 

                “Ok”

 

                The stylist put the shoes on her.

               

                “Are you having a hard time in your dress?”

 

                “Neh, it’s a little bit tight”

 

                “Stand up” the stylist instruct, as one stylist fix the lace on Hyerin’s back while the other is fix her shoes.

 

                “If I loose the lace more, it will look sloppy” the stylist said

 

                “Hmm.. ok… let’s just stay that way”

 

                “I will pull a little more; hold your breath for awhile”

 

                Hyerin hold her breath “Aigoo…. Oh… oh…” she reacted as she holds her stomach

 

                “You ok, Ms. Park?”

 

                “Yes”

               

                “Let’s start” Mr. Bonnet said

 

                “Oppa are you going to stay until the end?” Hyerin ask

 

                “Off course, I will”

               

                The shoot has restart, Hyerin step on the lights, her nervousness came back because her oppas are watching her right now and they are just standing in front of her. Leeteuk gives encouragement to his sister that makes Hyerin calm.

 

                “Celestyn, are you all set?”

 

                “Yes, I’m ready… let’s finish this..”

 

                Picture after picture, Hyerin justify why she was chosen for the project, even her brother is surprise to see this side of her. She is wearing an innocent color but her eyes and facial expression show wickedness and fierceness. After two hours they are all done, Hyerin go with her oppa after the shoot. They bought some food to eat at Hyerin’s apartment to have a little party for Hyerin.

 

                “Hmmm… the food is really good when you didn’t eat for whole day…” Hyerin keeps putting food on . She still has a lot of energy after the shoot.

 

                “Princess you might choke and don’t eat a lot or you will have indigestion.” Leeteuk

 

                “Ah… oppa stop nagging me for awhile… I haven’t eaten anything since morning”

 

                “Hyerinnie… eat this one too” Ryewook gives her a grilled meat

 

                “Hmmm…. this is the best… is there any makgeolli here?”

               

                “Here’s one” Sungmin gives her a glass

               

                “Komowo, Minnie oppa” she drinks the whole glass in one gulp “Ah… I will never wear another corset dress again…”

               

                “Is that the reason why you’re on strict diet?” Yesung ask

 

                “Neh.. I saw told I’m going to wear those corset dress for the shoot… I never thought I will be still difficult to wear it. Did I look weird in the pictures while wearing those dresses?”

 

                “Neh, you really look weird.... so don’t wear those kind of dress again.” Kyuhyun

 

                “Jinja…omo!!!  Ottoke!!!?”

 

                “Kyunah is just joking… you look perfectly beautiful princess” Leeteuk said

               

                “Off course, you are my brother…” Hyerin lean on her brother

 

                “Yah, are you just going to eat there?” Leeteuk address it to his dongsaeng and glaring at them.

 

                “Ahh…. You really look beautiful at the photoshoot, and the pictures are great when I saw it” Yesung

 

                “Neh… and you look so y on those dress… every man can fall for you” Eunhyuk

 

                “You look so pretty and cute at the same time” Sungmin

 

                “Yeh, right..” Hyerin stick her tongue out “Oh… we’re out of ice” she gets the ice bucket “I’ll get some” she stand up and go to the kitchen.

 

                “Yah, Kyuhyun we don’t have enough kimchi here.. go get some” Heechul said

 

                “Araso” Kyuhyun stands up and go to the kitchen

 

At the kitchen

 

                Hyerin is busy looking at something inside the refrigerator; her head is inside of it.

 

                “Oh, where did I put it?” she keeps mumbling

 

                “Hey, where’s the kimchi?” Kyuhyun suddenly appear that surprise Hyerin and accidentally hit her head at the refrigerator.

 

                “Aww…aw….” Hyerin pull out her head inside the refrigerator and sit down on the floor “aww…” she keeps rubbing her back head.

 

                “Aishii… what the hell are you doing inside the refrigerator?” Kyuhyun put down the plate on the table and get a piece of ice to the bucket wrap it on his handkerchief. He sits down on the floor beside Hyerin. “Let me see” he put the ice on Hyerin’s head

 

                “What do you think you’re doing?” Kyuhyun ask

 

                “I’m just looking for something..aww… can you be more gentle?”

 

                “Stop whining”

 

                “Aishii… I’ll do it myself” Hyerin look up

 

                And to their surprise, their faces are just inch away from each other. They can feel each other breath; both of their hearts are pounding so fast.

 

                “Hyerin…”

 

                “Hyunnie…” Hyerin lean her lips against Kyuhyun.

 

                Kyuhyun can’t react on what’s happening, he was caught off guard by Hyerin’s reaction.

               

                “What’s happening here?”

 

                Both of them look at the direction of the voice.

 

                “What’s happening here? Kyuhyun, Hyerin” Donghae sees them

 

                “Hyung…” Kyuhyun stands up

 

                “What the hell is happening here?” Donghae shouted, he grabs Hyerin’s arm and pull her on his side. “What the hell did you do?” he punches Kyuhyun’s face that makes Kyuhyun step back for a bit.

 

                “Yah” Hyerin push Donghae and runs to Kyuhyun “Hyunnie, are you ok?” she hold Kyuhyun’s face

                “I’m fine” he look away to Hyerin

 

                “What do you think you’re doing?” Hyerin shouted at Donghae

 

                “What’s happening here?” Leeteuk with his dongsaeng arrived at the kitchen after they heard all the noise.

 

                “Why did you kiss her, Kyuhyun?” Donghae is firing with anger

               

                “He didn’t kiss me; I was the one who kiss him.”

               

                “What!!?” Donghae exclaim

 

                “Yes, I kiss him and you have nothing to do with it”

 

                “Yes, I have something to do with it because I’m your husband and you are my wife”

 

                Hyerin was stunned from what she heard “ANIYO!!! That’s a lie” she keeps shaking her head “ANIYO!!! it can’t be”

 

                Donghae pull his wife closer to him, he hold her shoulder and look at her eyes.

 

                “Yes, we’re married… you’re Lee Hyerin, my wife”

 

                “Andwae” Hyerin push him “If you’re husband, why I can’t remember you?” Hyerin holding her head

 

                Donghae hold her hand tightly “Because you refuse to remember me…” he hugs her tightly “Baby… I know I’ve hurt you a lot but I’m going correct things now… Hyerin… it’s me… please remember me… it’s me… your Donghae…. please take back your Donghae... take me back” he tightly hug his wife while tears running down in his eyes like a waterfalls, as Hyerin just standing there like a stone.

=========================================================================================================================

hello guys...

here's a new chapter for you

sorry for slow updates... i got many things to do.. hope you all understand T_T