Won't Regret

My Little Wife

“Hyerinssi…” Leeteuk

 

                “You said you’re going to get me but you’re not… you forget about me…” She’s clenching her fist tightly, her knuckles are turning white.

 

                “Aniyo… I didn’t….”

 

                “Stop it” she said in monotone voice “Nothing will change anyway….” Then she looks down she sees the rings on her fingers. “What the hell is this?”

 

                “Hyerin it’s...” before Leeteuk can answer, Hyerin already remove the rings on her finger and throw it somewhere in the room.

 

                Donghae follow where the ring fall down and he immediately picks it up in some corner. “Baby…” he called out with tears in his eyes.

 

                “Princess stop now please…”

 

                “Don’t call me that…. I’m not a princess…. stop treating me like a kid I’m already 16..”

 

                “Hyerin” Leeteuk hold his sister in his arms “Hyerin… stop now…”

 

                “ANIYO!!!” she push him “Get out!!! Get out!!! I don’t need you…. Get out!!!”

 

                “Hyerin….”

 

                “Get out!!!”

 

                Leeteuk stands up defended “Ok, I’ll leave, take a rest for awhile, I’ll bring your food later.” He left the room.

 

                “Jungsu-yah!!!!” Heechul follow him

 

                “Hyung!!” Yesung and Eunhyuk follow their hyung, while Sungmin, Donghae, Ryewook and Kyuhyun stay with Hyerin.

 

                “Are you idiots or something? Didn’t I say get out?”

 

                “Hyerin” Donghae get near to his wife and capped her face “Baby, stop it now”

 

                To his surprise Hyerin just slaps him “How dare you touch me? And don’t call me baby”

 

                “Baby” Donghae holding his right cheek, in shock

 

                “Get out” Hyerin coldly said

 

                “Donghae, let’s go…” Sungmin drag his dongsaeng away from Hyerin

 

                They all get out from Hyerin’s room.

 

 

Outside Hyerin’s room

 

                “Why she’s like that? My angel...” Donghae keeps on sobbing

 

                “Donghae-ah… you know that Hyerin is not really well right now” Sungmin explain

 

                “But why she needs to throw our ring? She might forget what it means but she doesn’t have to do that.” he is holding on to Hyerin’s rings

 

                “What’s with all this drama?” Hyerin open the door of her room.

 

                “Hyerinssi?”

 

                Hyerin just roll her eyes to them and roll her wheel chair to go somewhere.

 

                “Hyerinssi, do you need anything?” Ryewook ask but Hyerin didn’t bother to answer she just go straight the kitchen.

 

                “Hyerin” Kyuhyun called out and follow his dongsaeng

 

                Hyerin just open the refrigerator and get a bottle of water, she’s put under her right arm and try to open it with her left hand.

 

                “Let me do that” Kyuhyun grab the bottle from Hyerin and open it for her.

 

                “YAH!!!” Hyerin shouted

 

                Kyuhyun just give back the open bottle to her. Hyerin keeps on glaring at Kyuhyun as she drinks water.

 

                “Hyerinnie, do you want to eat?” Ryewook followed them in the kitchen, followed by Sungmin and Donghae.

 

                “If you want to eat, we can prepare food for you.” Sungmin

 

                Hyerin didn’t bother to answer her oppas, she out the water bottle on her lap and open the refrigerator again to find something to fill her stomach but she can’t find anything so she just close the refrigerator and leaves the kitchen.

 

                “Aren’t you going to eat?” Kyuhyun ask

 

                Hyerin just goes straight to her room and close the door with a bang.

 

                “Ryewookssi, can you prepare her food? I’ll bring it to her” Donghae said wiping his tears

               

                After few minutes, Donghae enter their room, he found her already sleeping. He just places the food tray on the table and lay beside his wife, he pull her in his arms and wraps his arms around her.

 

                “Let’s just rest my dear angel” he tightly snuggles his wife “maybe tomorrow will be different, right my dear wife” he kiss her forehead “good night and please remember that I love you” he drift off to sleep.

 

                The next morning, Hyerin wakes up with Donghae beside her.  Hyerin tries to move away from him but Donghae’s arms are around her.

 

                Hyerin looks at the man beside her for few moments until she felt unexplainable pain inside her chest, every breath she takes it’s like a thousand of spears striking through her heart; the pain she felt it’s too much for her that’s why she push the man besides her, that makes Donghae wakes up.

 

                “Wae? Wae?” Donghae startled as he sits up “What is it? baby?”

 

                Hyerin didn’t say anything, she just slowly getting out of the bed.

 

                “Wait.. wait….” Donghae immediately get up from the bed and get the wheel chair for Hyerin, but Hyerin gets her clutches near at the foot of the bed.

 

                “Baby… I mean…… Hyerin…. you should use your wheel chair” Donghae

 

                “Shut up!! Stop annoying me!!!” she sneers and starts walking

               

                Donghae just scratch his head and just follow his wife to open the door for her. Donghae just yawn when he heard a loud.

 

                TUG!!!

 

                He sees his wife on the ground “Baby” he immediately walks toward his wife “Are you okay baby? I mean Hyerinssi…”

 

                “Princess” Leeteuk just sees them and comes to them “What happen here? Princess, are you okay?”

 

                Hyerin is holding her left leg which is covered with cast.

 

                “She slips when I wasn’t looking” Donghae answered

 

                “Didn’t I tell you not to let your sight off her?”

 

                “I’m sorry hyung….”

 

                “Princess, are you ok?

 

                Hyerin didn’t answer she hold on to her clutch and tries to stand up. Leeteuk and Donghae hold her arms and help her stand up.

 

                “Don’t touch me” she scorn, the two just help her stand up and Donghae gives her clutch.

 

                “Are you alright?” Leeteuk ask

 

                She didn’t said anything, she just walk straight towards the bathroom, as Donghae follows her behind.

Skip

 

                Ms. Kim arrived just in time to cook some breakfast before they bring Hyerin to the hospital for her check-ups and therapy.

 

                “For today’s breakfast I cook simple but delicious omurice” Ms. Kim place one plate in front of Hyerin

 

                “Wow, it looks delicious….” Leeteuk “Here’s your spoon, eat now so we can go to the hospital later.”

 

                “Here’s your hot choco drinks” Donghae place it beside the plate

 

                Hyerin takes a little sip on her drink before starts eating her breakfast, as they eat theirs too. After few bites Hyerin drops her spoon.

 

                “Is something wrong? Hyerin” Ms. Kim ask

 

                Hyerin cover and act like she will vomit.

 

                “DONGHAE!!!!!” Leeteuk  shouted, as Donghae stand up, carry his wife and run towards the bathroom in a flash.

               

                “Ewrkkkkk….” Hyerin is facing the toilet bowl as Donghae gently tapping her back “Erkkkkkk….Ewkkkkkkkkkkkkkk……….”

 

                “Baby, are you ok?”

 

                After throwing up Hyerin lean her head at the toilet bowl, she’s breathing so hard. Donghae pull his wife to his arms, Hyerin is leaning to him as his arms wraps around her.

 

                “My angel, are you ok?” he tighten his hug “I really hate seeing you like this”

               

                Hyerin is keeping her breathing when suddenly her head starts to hurt again.

 

                “Ahhhhh!!!!”

 

                “My angel, are you ok? I think we should go to hospital?”  a man without face said

 

                “Baby, I’m ok, don’t worry”

 

                “Dongsaeng-ah feeling sick again”

 

                “Ahhhh!!!!!” Hyerin holding her hands

 

                “Hyerin” Donghae “Hyung, Noona” he shouted

 

                “AHHHH!!! My head”

                “What happen here?” Leeteuk arrived, followed by Ms. Kim

 

                “Hyerin…”

 

                “Ahhh….. my head”

 

                “Hyung, let’s bring her to the hospital” Donghae

 

Skip

 

At the Dr. Hyun’s office

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

                We immediately brought her here, her head starts to hurt again and I think it’s more severe than before. I’m getting more worried about her. But I can’t talk to her, to ask her so I can do something to make her feel better because I know she feels awful and lose by now.

 

                She’s resting at the couch after uncle gives her some medicine. Donghae is just standing beside the couch he looks worried too, ever since Hyerin got hospitalized, he’s been so stress and until now. He doesn’t know what to do, well neither I am.

               

                Uncle bends his knee to level with Hyerin “Does your head still hurts?” Uncle ask

 

                “Not anymore” her voice is so soft and gentle like a little kid she was before

 

                “Do you want to eat?” Uncle is talking to her like what appa’s way talking to her

 

                She moves her head side by side, telling uncle that she doesn’t want to eat.

 

                “But you need to eat, you throw out the food you eat this morning”

 

                “Uncle, how long do you plan me to stay in that place?”

 

                That place? Is she talking about her apartment?

 

                “You’re going to stay there now, with your brother”

 

                “Aniyo” she strongly refuse “I don’t have a brother, he disowned me”

 

                Aniyo, I didn’t disown you…. I can’t do that to you…. please stop believing on that…

 

                “Can we just go back to Paris?”

 

                “No, you can’t” I can’t help myself but to speak, I should stop her “You’re here with me now, you can’t go anywhere” I look at her but it seems like she doesn’t care what I just said.

 

                “Hyerin… we can’t go back to Paris any more…. You need stay here now, your brother is your legal guardian now not me, and I already sold the house in Paris.”

 

                She stops for awhile, like she thinking of something then she sit up and release a heavy sigh “I think you already made your decision.” she so lifeless, her face becomes darker “I think it’s time for my therapy” she gets her clutch, Ms. Kim help her to stands up.

 

                “Hyerin don’t be like this” Uncle holds her arm

 

                “What? I just said I’m going to my therapy now” she answer uncle, I can feel her coldness from where I stand and her words is so cold that gives me chill.

 

                “Please understand, there’s so many things that happen that you don’t remember right now, so please don’t make it hard for us.” Uncle

 

                “What are you saying uncle?” she chuckled “I understand everything, just what you always tells me to do”

 

                She starts walking towards the door; those cold words, actions and stares, I just don’t know my sister anymore. Is this the result of her being abuse by those people? Is this the result growing up with all the hatred and sadness inside? Is this the result of what I’ve done to her?

 

Skip

 

                “Hello, Hyerinssi… how are you today?” her therapist said

 

                “………..”

 

                “Your legs are doing great, just keep on practicing your walk and you will never know you’ll be running around just like before.”

 

                “But I can never dance again” she added

 

                “Hyerinssi…. just be thankful that you still walking.”

 

                “………………..”

 

                “Ok, I’ll be gone for two week so it means you will not see me until next week, but I have homework for you”

 

                “Homework?” Hyerin raise her eyebrow

 

                “Yes, homework” the doctor give a pink notebook as thick as encyclopedia.

 

                “What am I going to with this?”

 

                “I want you to write your name, your parent’s name, your brother’s name in that notebook, page by page. Finish it until we meet again, and also when I came back here I don’t want to see you’re still holding those clutch of yours,  araso?”

 

                “Are you crazy?”

 

                “Ok, you can remove one clutch, your right legs is doing great than your left.”

 

                “Seriously? I’m going to write on this encyclopedia”

 

                “Yeh, why are you afraid you can’t do it?”

               

                Hyerin grin at her doctor “Who told you I can’t do it?”Wanna bet?” Hyerin lean forward at the table and smirk

 

“Oh, this is the first time a patient asks me this, hmmm… what’s the catch?”

 

“Anything you want me to do” Hyerin

 

“Ok, If you didn’t finish your assignment we will extend your therapy for two hours and you will treat me and my staff for dinner.”

 

“And if I win, you will be the stand of the apple if I can do archery again, just wait and see…  I’ll make you pay for this.” she threatens the doctor

 

                “Really? Just make sure you won’t cheat on your writings” her doctor push her more

               

                “Just prepare yourself, I’ll make you cry in fear…”

 

                “Ok, I’ll wait for that day” her doctor taps her head like a little kid and get out of the rooms.

 

                “URGGGHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!” Hyerin is really piss-off

               

                Hyerin’s doctor when to the other room, where the others was.

 

                “You shouldn’t do that, you really made her mad. What if you get attack again?” Dr. Han scolding the doctor

 

                “It’s the only way pull out some determination in her; As we all know she needs something to drive her life, to get her back to her life, that’s why I did that.”

 

                “You really push her” Dr. Hyun said “That’s why I’m going to warn you now, prepare yourself for being a good target.”

 

                “Dr. Hyun, what do you mean by that?”

 

                “She really going to do it, she will going to make you cry in fear. So be better learn how to stand still” Dr. Hyun smile and tap Hyerin’s doctor’s shoulder.

                “Mwot!! Wait…. Dr. Hyun… she’s your niece, you can let her do that to me… I’m her doctor” he turns to Leeteuk “Mr. Park don’t let your sister become so violent like that, I’m just helping her… I’m just doing my job.”

 

                “Sorry, doc.. I really can’t do anything when Hyerin is mad” Leeteuk just shrugged his shoulder

 

                “Wait…. Mr. Lee, she’s your fiancé right, talk to her for me.”

               

                “I don’t want to be a target too, it’s better to fight with heebum than Hyerin” Donghae pouted

 

                “Ah, I’m going to die by next week….”

 

Skip

               

                As soon as they came back at the apartment, Hyerin starts her homework, she place her thick notebook at the table in the living room and sit on the floor.

 

                “That ahjussi…. I will make you cry by next week…. Urghhhh….” She keeps mumbling, as she tries to hold the pen. “Aishiiiiii…..” she push the pen away from her

 

                “Here, use this first” Leeteuk gave her a board pen “You should use this first then, you can change it to pen afterwards.”

 

                Hyerin grab the board pen from Leeteuk with her eyes glaring at him, then she starts working. Leeteuk just watching her from the side, as Hyerin writes her own name first.

 

                ㅎㅕ  (park hyeo rin)

 

                “Aniyo, that’s wrong” Leeteuk gently said and sit beside his sister. He takes the pen and the notebook “This is the right spell of your name” he show to his sister the right way to write her name.

 

“Park” “Hye”Rin”

 

“There” he gives back the notebook and pen to Hyerin “That’s how you should write it” he smile

 

Hyerin didn’t said anything, she just start copying what her brother writes

 

“You must be confuse in hangul, don’t worry oppa will help you. hmmm?” he brush his sister back head. Hyerin just move away her head.

 

Leeteuek retreat his hands off “I’ll be going to work now, Ms. Kim will stay here with you, I’ll be back after mid-night but Donghae will be here after his schedule.” He’s like talking to air “By the way, we will buy some stuffs for you when my schedule is cleared.”

 

“………………….”

 

“I’m going now” he stands up and kiss Hyerin’s head “I love you, princess, I always do.”

Skip

 

                Hyerin is busying herself with her assignment, everyday she spend her morning doing some legs workout, she will sit at the couch then she will lift her leg one at a time before walking around the apartment and sometimes Ms. Kim bringing her to a Park near at the apartment. And by afternoon until mid-night she writes and writes on her notebook, and she tries to pull the strings on her bow in between her writings. While Leeteuk and s are getting busy for their comeback, they finish their recording, photoshoot and next in line is their music video shooting.

 

                At night as Leeteuk and Donghae gets back to the apartment, they will see Hyerin fell asleep while working. Leeteuk will do the cleaning up at the living room while Donghae put his wife on their room.

 

                One night, Kyuhyun return to their dorm after his schedule. He decided to check on Hyerin upstairs because he heard that Ms. Kim went home early because of her mom.

 

                “Dongsaeng-yah” he called out as he opens the door “Donghae-yah” then he heard breaking glass at the kitchen. He immediately runs towards the kitchen and see Hyerin sitting on the floor with broken glasses all over the floor.

 

                “Hyerinssii…” he goes to Hyerin side, her pointy fingers is bleeding

 

                From the look on her face Hyerin is really shock by what happen, she’s just looking at her finger that’s bleeding, her whole body is shaking.

 

                “What happen here?” Kyuhyun ask

 

                “Blood….” Hyerin said as she still looking at her finger

 

                “Dongsaeng…” He pull put a handkerchief from his pocket and cover Hyerin’s bleeding finger. “Come on” he carry Hyerin and bring at the living room, he put her at the couch.

 

                “Wait here, okay?” he is panicking on what he is going to do.

 

                He runs towards the bathroom to get the medicine kit “Where’s the medicine kit? Where is it?” he is totally freaking out, the he open the cabinet and found the medicine kit.

 

                “Dongsaeng-yah” he holds Hyerin hand and removes the handkerchief. He sees Hyerin shaking again seeing her finger is bleeding. He pulls her in his arm, burying her face to his chest for Hyerin not to see her bleeding finger as he clean the wounds. He blow Hyerin’s finger as he put some solution.

 

                “Awww….” Hyerin whimper

 

                He put the band-aid “It’s ok now”

 

                “What happen?”

 

                “……….”

                He heard Hyerin’s stomach grumbling.

 

                “Are you hungry?” Kyuhyun ask, Hyerin just nodded

 

                “Ok, I’ll cook some food, just wait here” 

 

                Kyuhyun stands up and go to the kitchen; he cleans up the kitchen first then open the kitchen cabinet to find something to cook. He found some ramen and spam, he open the rice cooker luckily there’s still some left.

 

                “Now, I should cook properly” he dialed his phone to call someone “Noona”

 

                “Neh”

 

                “What will I use to cook spam?”

 

                After few minutes, Kyuhyun return at the living room with food tray on his hands. He put the tray at the table and put aside Hyerin’s notebook.

 

                “Here, eat this while it’s hot”

 

                Hyerin sits on the floor, she picks the spoon but she drops it.

               

                “Let me” he takes the spoon and sit beside Hyerin, he pick the spam with fork “Can you hold this?” talking about the fork. Hyerin just nodded and takes the fork with her left hand.

 

                “I can only cook ramen and spam, sorry about that.”

               

                He blows the soup to cool it off “Here, eat now so you can drink your medicine.” He forwards the spoon. Hyerin hesitate a bit. “Come on, I won’t harm you” he smile at her.

 

                Hyerin takes a deep breath and open , her face immediately changes to something awful.

 

                “Wae? Does it taste bad?” he worriedly ask

 

                “It’s a little bland” Hyerin exclaim

               

                “I’m sorry..” he put down the spoon and get the bowl “I’ll just throw this”

 

                “Aniyo…” Hyerin grab Kyuhyun’s pants “I’ll eat it”

 

                “But you said…”

 

                “I just said it’s bland, I didn’t say I won’t eat it”

               

                Kyuhyun just looking at Hyerin’s innocent face like a kid, and he noticed that Hyerin’s eyes are not shining anymore unlike before it was shining more brighter that the stars above the sky. And he felt sorry for himself because he didn’t do anything to preserve that shines in her eyes.

 

                “Are you mad?” She ask

               

                Kyuhyun’s heart skips a beat “An…ani…yo” he shakes his head and sit back

 

                “Are you sure you’re going to eat it?” he asks again

 

                “Neh” she open

 

                Kyuhyun feed her with rice as Hyerin bite her spam like a child.

 

                After feeding his dongsaeng, Kyuhyun cleans up the kitchen first before going back to the living room with a glass of water. Hyerin get back on her writings, she still sitting on the floor.

 

                “Where’s your medicine?” Kyuhyun ask as he place the glass on the table

 

                “In my room, at the side table” Hyerin answer

               

                Kyuhyun go to Hyerin’s room to get her medicine.

 

                “Drink your medicine now” he sits beside her

               

                Hyerin stops writing and put away her notebook

               

                “What are you drinking here?” he opens the pills box

               

                “The big white one, the small yellow and the orange capsule”

               

                Kyuhyun picks all the medicine that Hyerin told him and give it to her. Hyerin drink it all in one.

 

                They both sitting on the floor while they are watching tv. Suddenly, Hyerin lean her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, he was startled first but he relax after awhile.

 

                “What does it feels like?” Hyerin ask

 

                “What do you mean by that?” he confusedly ask

 

                “I saw you and your noona at the hospital when you visit me. What it feels like to have a sibling, a noona?”

 

                “Why are you asking that? You have your own oppa”

 

                Hyerin just sigh “I grow up alone; I wonder how does it feels like?”

               

                “I can be your oppa if you like?”

 

                Hyerin looks at Kyuhyun “I will call you oppa”

 

                “Aniya….aniya… you call me Hyunnie”

                “Hyunnie? It’s sound like a pet name”

 

                “Do you know why people keeping a pet?” Kyuhyun ask her

 

                “Because they are cute” Hyerin answer

 

                “Aniyo” he shakes his head

 

                “Then why?”

               

                “It’s because pets are the only thing that people can lean on when everyone seems to betrayed them.”

 

                “So you are like my pet?”

 

                “If that’s what you want, I’m ok with it” he pat her head “Sleep now… my dongsaeng”

 

Flashback

 

             “You’re just days early, I’m still older than you, you should address me as your older brother” Kyuhyun who always wanting to have someone who’s younger than him

                “Waeyo? Why would I do that? You’re not even calling Ryewook oppa as hyung he’s older than you ” Hyerin

                “It’s a different case, Ryewookssi and I, aishii, let forget about Ryewook and me”

                “Then I call you Kyuhyunssi” Hyerin

                “Yah, I told you I’m older than you” Kyuhyun

                “Aishi, fine oppa” Hyerin

                “Don’t call me oppa” hearing someone calls him oppa makes Kyuhyun shiver

                “Then what will I call you”         

                Silent …………

                “Ah, Hyunnie”she look at Kyuhyun

                “Aniyo, it’s like a pet name” Kyuhyun refused

                “Do you know why people keeping a pet?” Hyerin ask

                “Because they are bored in their life” Kyuhyun answer

                “Anni” Hyerin move her head sideways couple of times

                “Then what” Kyuhyun

                Hyerin look at outside the window again “Pets are the only thing that people can lean on when everyone seems betrayed them”

            “What did he do to you? Tell me, tell Hyunnie, My dongsaeng” Kyuhyun raise his voice but he calm himself when he sees the fears inside Hyerin’s eyes. He pulls her closer to him, putting his arms around her to make her feel that she is safe with him.

                “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I won’t ask anything again” Kyuhyun said

                “Hyunnie” her voice is shaking as she bury her face into Kyuhyun’s chest

                “If you’re already tired you can lean on me like this; I won’t leave you at all” he tighten his hug as they move closer to each other.

                “You will regret it that you said that to me” she starts to release all the pain inside her

                “Aniyo, I won’t regret it anything” Kyuhyun hold her firmly, his heart is being stab with a knife as Hyerin cries in his arms.

 

End of Flashback

               

                Hyerin is just watching television, her head still leaning on Kyuhyun’s shoulder; as Kyuhyun brushing Hyerin’s hair.               

 

                “I won’t regret anything, as long as I stay by yourside. Don’t be afraid Hyerin, I’m here… I’m here”

 

=====================================================================================================================

i finally got back my account!!!! YEHEY!!!!