Brave enough

My Little Wife

Early in the morning, Hyerin is sitting at the dining table in daze a cup of already cold choco drink in front of her.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" Donghae came in at the kitchen

Hyerin stays in her position and didn't answer him.

"Baby" he comes closer to her and hold her hands

"I'm going to take a shower, I'm going to the restaurant." she said without looing at him

"You haven't eat yet" he said

Hyerin stand up "I'll just eat there" and she walks away

Leeteuk and Ryewook are already awake and eating breakfast together with Donghae. Hyerin shows up all dressed up and ready to go.

"Baby" Donghae come near to her "Why don't you have breakfast? Huh?"

"It's okay" Hyerin answer, her head is bow down

"Just a little bite" He insist

"I'm okay"

Donghae capped her face to look at him, but Hyerin's eyes avoid eyecontact to him

"I'll pick you up later, okay?"

"Neh"

"We will go back to our house"

"Okay" Hyerin coldly remove Donghae's hand off her "I'll be going now"

Donghae heard everything last night, He was there when the siblings are having discussion, he knows everything but he doesn't know if he is ready to hear Hyerin's answer.

Later that night, Donghae picks up his wife at the restaurant.

"You want to eat first before going home" He ask while driving

"I've already eat before you came, let's go just home" she look outside the window

Donghae hold her hand with his free hand "Are you tired?" he ask

"Neh"

The whole travel going back to their home is nothing but silent.

"I'll just wash up" Hyerin said as soon as they enter their house.

Skip

"Baby" Donghae just get out from the shower, he is drying his hair with a towel, he is wearing boxer shorts and wifebeater.

"Neh" Hyerin answer comfotably siting on their bed while reading a book,

"Can you please make me some coffee?"

"Okay" Hyerin put down the book and get off the bed "Just follow me, if you're done"

Hyerin is busy making coffee when a pair of arms encircle her waist.

"It's almost ready" she said

Donghae bury his face on her neck, intaking the sweet scent of his wife.

"Do you still want to drink some coffee?" she ask

"I just want you" he answer

Hyerin just sigh and turn to him "Let's sleep, okay"

He didn't say anything to her, He just claim her lips with his and trap her in his arms.

"Uhmmppp... Dong...hae..." Hyerin tries to push him away from her but her body just give in and response to his kiss.

"What the hell are you doing, Lee Donghae?" She ask between their kiss

"I love you" he answer and kiss her neck

Hyerin didn't answer, so Donghae just lift her legs and put it around his waist. He walks towards their room without leaving Hyerin's lips, he put her down slowly on the bed. He cut off their kiss and remove his shirt, he lean down again and kiss Hyein.

"Donghae-yah..." Hyerin called out

"Hyerinssi... my angel..." he kiss her neck then downwards.

Skip

Donghae holding his wife in his arms, her head lying down on his chest as he keeps brushing her hair.

"Why aren't you asking something?" Hyerin breaks off the silent

"What do you mean?"

"I know you heard everything last night"

Donghae sigh "yeh" he kiss her head

"So, aren't you going to ask me?" Hyerin ask

"I think he already told you something and I don't want to messed up your brain right now, if i ever I ask you question"

"Did you two meet each other already?" she ask

"Neh, so many times"

"Is it true that Jungsu oppa don't like him?"

"Hmmm.... that's what he said to you"

Hyerin sits down, she covers herself with the blanket "I want you to ask something, please"

Donghae sits up and hold Hyerin's both hand "I just want to ask you one thing" he takes a deep breath

"What is it?"

"If you still want me to be by yourside?" he look into her eyes with fear and hopeful in his eyes.

"Honestly" she lean her forehead to him "I don't know, there is a part of me that I'm so angry with you, a part that i don't want to see you but there is a part that wanting to be with you."

Donghae smile and sigh "That's all i need to know"

"Do you really love me?" she ask again

"Off course I do love you and I keep loving you in every day that passed by" he capped her face "Do you love me?"

Hyerin didn't answer

"It's okay, I will answer that for you" Donghae kiss her lips again and push her down

Skip

Hyerin wakes up in the middle of the night, she looks at her husband who's sleeping peacefully. She carefully removed his hand that around her waist and slowly climb down on the bed. She get her blouse on the floor and  wear it as she goes out of the room. At the kitchen she drinks a small tablet.

"Are you taking pills?" a voice said

Hyerin got startle as the glass slip out off her hand and break on the floor.

"Baby, don't move you will be hurt" Donghae said

Hyerin step back because of fear she feels inside but she doesn't know why

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry" she keeps saying, she hold her head "Ah...Ah..."

"What did you just did?" Donghae angrily grab her hand "Why are you drinking this?"

"Donghae let go me, it hurts" Hyerin plead

"You want to get back to him that's you don't want to get pregnant. Maybe it's better if Miyeon bear my child"

"NO!!!!! STOP!!!!!!" Hyerin scream holding her head

"Baby..baby... what is it?" Donghae came to his wife "Baby.. Baby..."

"Please don't hurt me.... It's not that I don't want to bear your child...it's just... that" Hyerin can't clear out what she's saying she just keeps on crying.

"Baby" he hugs her tightly "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not mad... It's okay... It's okay..shhh.."

The next morning, Donghae wakes up early to cook breakfast for them, he goes back to their room with food tray on his hands.

"Still sleeping" he giggles when he sees how deeply Hyerin is sleeping. He put down the trap on the side table and climb on the bed.

He his fingers on her face "My angel, it's time to wake up" he touches her eyes that still swollen from her cries last night "Baby, your breakfast is ready"

Hyerin pouted when her sleeps is getting disturb.

"Lee Hyerin wake up now" Donghae kiss her lips

Hyerin slowly open her eyes

"Good morning, my angel" he greets with a beautiful smile "It's time for breakfast"

"You're mad right?" her first word

"No, I'm not" he smile

"But..."

"Shhh.." he hush her "Let's eat"

He help her sits up and place the food tray on the bed

"Tadah, i made it special"

"What is special about this?" she looks at the food "it's just ramen and spam"

"Too cute" he pinch her nose "I cook this that's why it's special" he wink

"Tsk... don't do that, it gives me shiver"

"Still cute" he gave her a peck "Let's eat" he forward a piece of spam towards Hyerin "Say ahhh"

"I can do it by myself"

"But I want to do this, please" He pouted like a kid

Hyerin chuckled "Fine" she open

Donghae happily feed her with spam followed by rice, then he takes also his share.

"I didn't know when did i start drink pills, when i woke up i just consult doctor and gave.." she was cut off  when Donghae put some rice on

"I didn't ask you to explain" he said

"I'm sorry"

"We've talk about this before your accident."

"Really?"

"Neh, so no need to worry about that" he smiles

"Then who is Miyeon?"

Donghae drop the spoon and look at her "she's no one" he feed her again

"She's no one but her name keeps repeating on my head"

"Hyerin let's not talk about this"

"Why? I just want to know who she was, I want to know why her mother keeps asking me to free you and to forgive her, why? Is something happen to us before the accident? Tell me"

"I have nothing to tell you" Donghae raise his voice

"Why?"

"Please baby" Donghae capped her face "Let's not talk about that, huh?"

Hyerin slap his hands off her "You are all the same" she gets out of the bed and go straight to the bathroom

Skip

Hyerin went back to the dorm to search for Kyuhyun, she can't find him downstairs so she guess he is upstairs.

"Kyuhyun oppa" she open the door, she finds Ryewook doing something at the living room.

"Wookie oppa did you see Hyunnie?"

"Aniyo" Ryewook is busy on what she's doing

"What are you doing?" she ask

"My jigsaw puzzle"

"Can I join you?"

"Sure, actually I'm looking for someone to help me"

Hyerin sits beside Ryewook and help him.

"It's relaxing right?" Ryewook said

"Yeh, you're right oppa"

"When i do thinking I do this, it helps me to relax my mind so after I finish the puzzle I already make-up my mind."

"Really?" she comment

"Neh, I heard you and hyung fought last night"

"Neh, oppa"

"Why?"

"It seems like he is keeping something from me"

"Hyung has the reason"

"I know but ever since i woke up seems like some of things isn't real"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say that this puzzle is my lost memory, as i woke up i starts gathering up the pieces and putting back together. In the middle of putting it together, a person ask to help but ended up putting the wrong piece in place that's why the whole picture is messed up. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I understand"

"Thank you" she sigh and get up

"Where are you going?" Ryewook ask

"In my studio, Thank you for sharing your hobby to me, it really works" Hyerin bow her head "I'm going now, bye oppa"

"Hyerinnie...wait..wait.."

Hyerin shut the door close

"We're not done yet" Ryewook pouted

Skip

Later that night Hyerin release a statement in her personal page that makes everyone shock.

Hello! Everyone, this is Park Hyerin

It's been a long time since I update this my page.... 

But I'm writing now because i have something to tell to all of you.

I've gather all my courage to say this...  this is the first and last time that i will give statement about this issue because i don't want to add salt in my wounds.

So here I go.... well a lot of you maybe anticipating when will be my next exhibit.... well... it's not going to happen again..

You see, I think a lot of you know my accident, due to that my right hand had been damage so much,

As i woke up from my coma, I immediately gone through intensive physical therapy to get back my hand in full shape.

But just recently, I got informed by my doctor that my hand isn't healing, the damage isn't healing.

I'm sorry if i keep this from you for awhile, I'm sorry saying that I'm be able to get back on my track as a painter...

I'm saying this now for official... I'm not a painter anymore..... I'm not an artist anymore...

I'm really sorry everyone and thank you for you prayers....

After she posted that statement, every reporters want an interview with her, they even called Leeteuk's agency for an interview. But Leeteuk himself got shocked by what his sister did.

Leeteuk immediate go to Hyerin's restaurant but the front is already fulled with reporters, he goes to studio but still many reporter's waiting. He got his phone and dial Hyerin's number.

"Where are you?" he ask

"In our house"

"In Donghae's house?"

"No, our old house"

"Stay there, I'm going there right now"

Skip

"Hyung?" Donghae just arrive at Park's resident

"What took you so long?" Leeteuk agitated

"Where is she?" he ask

"She's in our parents room"

"Can I talk to her?"

"Hyung?" Kyuhyun and Ryewook arrived

"Why are you here?" Leeteuk ask

"Hyerin called me"

Donghae look at him

"She called me to come here"

"Go ahead, go to her"

"Neh, hyung" Kyuhyun proceed to the room

Kyuhyun open the door to see Hyerin sitting on the bed, hugging a pillow, looking so calm.

"Dongsaeng-ah" he sits on the bed

"Hyunnie" she bury her face on Kyuhyun's chest and hold his shirt tightly "What took you so long? I've been waiting for you here"

"Mianhe.... but I'm here now"

"Can I cry now?" she ask

"You already crying, you bapo"

"Don't call me bapo, you bapo"

Kyuhyun pat her head "You are the bravest bapo that I've ever known."

"I know that, you bapo" she cries really hard

"Stop calling me that, I'm still older than you."

"No, it's not" she sits up still crying like a kid "Why you keep insisting that?"

Kyuhyun chuckled "Because that's a fact" he wipes her tears

"You bapo, I'm crying here...."

"You still calling me bapo"

Hyerin wipe her tears "Oh, shut up" she hit his shoulder "just buy me a food."

"Money?" Kyuhyun show his hands

"You such a cheap... I said... I'm crying here..."

"But you said I buy you food, you didn't said "Hyunnie buy me food with your money"" Kyuhyun imitate Hyunnie voice

Hyerin hit him again with pillow "AIsshii.... why did i call you by the way...." she hit him again and again

"Araso....araso... I will buy your food... you crying baby"

"You bapo, I'm not crying baby" she hit him hard.

"Yah, that's it" Kyuhyun pull a pillow and starts pillow fight with her.

========================================================================================================================

hi guys

it's been a long time since i update

so sorry there are so many things that is happening now that I can update this fic

sorry....but for now just enjoy this chapter.