the first blow

My Little Wife

 

Hyerin just arrived at the hotel she will be staying on for days before she goes to Germany for her another deal. She drops her luggage and look around her room for a bit before lying down on the bed to feel the exhaustion from the long hours of travel. She gets her phone from her small bag and dial her husband’s phone

                “Yobuseyo?” Donghae sounds so sleepy on the other line

                “You’re sleeping?”

                “Aniyo…. I was waiting for your call... how the flight?”

                “It’s long tiring and lonely flight… Is everything alright there? Is there any articles that comes out again?”

                “Stop worrying those things, that is why we send you there so you have a peaceful mind”

                “But still… can you at least give me a hint?”

                “What’s going on right now is… a man named Lee Donghae misses his dear wife Lee Hyerin very much... he want to see her, hug her and kiss her”

                “Yah, oppa… I’m asking what the situation is”

                “That’s what I’m telling you right now…”

                “Oppa..please tell me"

“Ok, there still some article coming out but it’s under control now

“I think it’s really me who cause the problem” Hyerin sadly said

“Aniyo…baby don’t say that… huh? It’s not your fault don’t blame yourself…no..” there is a little silent in between the line “I miss you my angel” he broke the silent

                “I miss you too… it’s too boring to be alone here.. Unnie has a lot of things to do there”

                “Noona will follow as soon as possible”

                “I know”

                “Jungsu hyung and I will transfer your allowance to your account tomorrow, use it, araso?”

                “Neh oppa,  Aren’t you going to sleep? I think it’s already mid-night there”

                “You’re right it’s already 1:00 in the morning here, but I’m not sleepy yet so we can still talk for awhile.”

                “Aniyo…it’s already late there… go to sleep, we just talk later”

                “Ok, I’ll sleep, what are you going to do while I’m sleeping in the other side of the world?”

                “Hmm, I take a nap a little then take a shower, go out to buy some food then go back here to eat while watching tv, then wait for thr right time to call you.”

                “Then I’ll wake up early to call you”

                “Ok… now sleep so we can talk later… good night oppa”

                “Good night and I love you my angel”

                “I love you too…”

                “My angel…. Mwuaahhhhhh” Donghae hangs up the phone

                After hanging up on the phone, Hyerin put her phone aside then hug a pillow to take a nap. While Hyerin is peacefully taking her nap someone is standing outside her door, he’s been there for an hour now, his phone suddenly rings.

Gu Donghae’s POV

                Stupid phone, I get my phone in my pocket then my sight becomes dark when I saw Miyeon’s name, stupid why is she calling me?

                “Oppa”

                “Wae?” I almost yelling at her, I don’t want her to call me

                “Did you arrive safely there?”

                “That’s why you still talking to me right”

                “Oppa…” she’s trying to sounded cute but Hyerin is much cuter “I miss you” this , she really think we have something..but no I’m just using her.

                “Are you doing what you supposed to do?”

                “I’ll start after I talk to you; after this we will be happy together”

                “Miyeon… if you want to get your ing revenge then you must not waste time and stop calling me” I hang up the phone I don’t want to hear her voice again.

                I really hate her, she too clinging, too selfish and a ; she thinks that I will choose her over Hyerin, she really dreaming. I’m just using her to get what I want, after she successfully ruined Hyerin’s relationship with that bastard, I’ll just throw her aside then get back Hyerin.

                I saw thinking over my plans when the door in front of me opens.

                “Oppa!!!” from the look on her face, she is really surprise seeing me outside her room. “Wh…what are you doing here?”

                Think donghae think…. “Ahmm… I have a business trip here.., how about you?”

                “Hmmm.. I have something to do here”

                “Your paintings?” I still ask her when I already know the answer

                “Neh” she smile like a little kid

                “So, what are you doing right now?” this is my chance

                “Nothing… I’m just taking a little nap then I heard some noises so I check it out then found you here”

                “I’m sorry about that, it’s just my assistant” I just stare at her for moments, just as I thought she’s getting more beautiful everyday, she’s becoming more goddess without me knowing.

                “Oppa… oppa” she waving her hand to catch my attention “Are you ok?”

                I return my attention to her “So you want to go around?”

                “Maybe later, I’m feeling little tired”

                “Come on, Hyerin it’s New York… let’s go, we’re friend right?” please say yes, please say yes

                She thinks for awhile “Ok, I’ll get my coat” I can feel my heart jumping like crazy, I’m so happy she agree; don’t worry Hyerin we will enjoy this.

Skip

                Gu Donghae and Hyerin are walking around the city, Hyerin looking around and taking pictures with her phone.

                “Oh, this looks great.. I should post it to my twitter so my oppas will see this” Hyerin mumble then she takes a selca her background is the time square buildings, then she post it on her twitter account, address to her oppas with a caption

                “Oppas, I arrived safely here… Jungsu oppa… I’m here”

                Gu Donghae is just watching her from a short distant mesmerizing the beauty in his eyes.

 Flashback

                A younger Hyerinis walking ahead of Gu Donghae, she’s smling brightly and her face is so radiant.

                “Oppa…. look at this” she show a cute ornament to him which she pick at the side walk vendor “It’s beautiful”

                Gu Donghae smile and wrap his arm around her waist. “But you’re more beautiful than this” he took the ornament on her hand.

                Hyerin gently smack her chest “Stop… joking around”

                “I’m not..” he capped her face “You’re really beautiful… I love you Hyerin…”

                “I love you too oppa, thank you for coming into my life”

                “It’s my honor to meet a girl like you” he gives her one kiss “So you want this?” showing the ornament

                “Aniyo… I’m not going to use it anyway, let’s just go back to our apartment.”

                “Ok, as you wish my love”

End of flashback

                “Donghae oppa” Hyerin is waving her hand in front of him “Oppa…”

                “Neh… neh” Gu Donghae snapped out from his day dreaming

                “Are you ok?” she ask

                “Neh…neh… where else you want to go?”

                “Hmm…. can we go to watch store?”

                “Why?”

Skip

At watch store

                Hyerin is looking around the store “Excuse me, can I have a look of this?” she point a one set of watch, a couple watch to be exact.

                The sales lady take out the watch from the glass stand and give it to Hyerin.

                “Hmm… it’s look great” she mumbles “Will he like this?” she take out her phone and take a picture of it and send it to Kyuhyun with a caption              

                Hyunnie… do you think Donghae oppa will like this?

                “You will buy that?” Gu Donghae ask, his temper is getting into him

                “Probably, I’m still asking hyunnie if Donghae oppa will like this as a gift on his birthday”

                “Really?”

                “Neh, this is the first time we will celebrate his birthday” she smiling beautifully just thinking about it. “And I wanted to be special for him; Do you think he will like it?”

                Gu Donghae feels a sting in his heart “Neh… when his birthday?” he bitterly asks

                “October 15, it will be a special day for him”

                “Hyerin…” he wanted to say something

                “Oh, Hyunnie replied” she happily opens looking at his phone then she giggle “Hyunnie said Donghae will like it, he said that whatever I give oppa will like it” she smiles then turn to the sales lady “Excuse me; I’m going to take this”

                “This way, ma’am” the sales lady direct Hyerin to the cashier, leaving Gu Donghae holding his chest because he feels his heart aching.

                “Neh, whatever you will give is special, Hyerin don’t you remember anymore it’s also my birthday on that day” he whisper, while clenching his chest to stop the pain.

Skip

Flashback

                At Gu Donghae and Hyerin’s apartment at Paris

                Gu Donghae is sitting at the table with his eyes close.

                “Happy birthday to you…” Hyerin is walking towards the table with cake with candle on her hands “Happy birthday…happy birthday…. Happy birthday to you” she place the cake on the table. “Open your eyes now and make a wish”

                “Did you make this cake?” Gu Donghae ask and pull Hyerin to sit on his lap

                “Off course, I baked it just for you” she smile sweetly, Gu Donghae wrap his arms around her waist, they both facing the cake.

                “Thank you for making this… My birthday is very special when I’m celebrating it with you.”

                “Make a wish and blow the candle” Hyerin said

                “I wish that we will be together forever; everyday will have full love and happiness with you.” Gu Donghae blow the candle, Hyerin clap her hands

                “Thank you my love..” he takes her hands and saw a lot of burn. His face becomes sad seeing those in her hands “Where did you get this?” he ask

                Hyerin bite her lips to keep her silent then Gu Donghae finally realize

                “Did you get burn while baking this cake?” he kiss her hands

                “Neh” she shyly answer “I fail hundred of times before I make a decent cake, like this one.. so I’m not sure if it taste good or …” before she could finish her words, Gu Donghae claim her lips.

                “It doesn’t matter, this is will be the most delicious cake in the world because you made this for me, only for me” he said while their lips still in contact. “I love you”

                “I love you too”

End of Flashback

                After buying gift for Donghae, they when to s craft store for Hyerin to buy something. They went to a fast food to have little snack. While waiting for their order, Hyerin keeps on staring at her paper bag with a lot of stuff that she bought at the craft store.

                “I hope I can do it properly and he will likes it” she keeps on giggling by herself then she checks her phone, her oppa’s reply on her tweet.

                Princess.. enjoy your stay there and be careful, don’t get over work, araso? love you –leeteuk

                I’m envious Hyerinnie…. take me there also – Ryewook

                Hyerin, let’s go there together next time – Sungmin

                Dongsaeng-a… be careful there.. call me if someone bully you there –Kyuhyun

                It’s beautiful there… be careful and eat a lot –Donghae

                Hyerin enjoy your stay there – Siwon

                Hyerin…. bring me some sausage sandwich – Eunhyuk

                “Woah…. Already awake… ” she mumble, surprise seeing a reply from them “Jinja…. Do they have earlier schedule today?” she keeps on thinking if Donghae manages to tell her their schedule.

                “Hyerin” he called her, he’s getting jealous because although he’s with her, her minds still belongs to them, to him.

                Their food finally arrived but Hyerin still concentrating on her phone, messaging her oppas.

                “Hyerin” called her again

                “Neh?” she finally gives him attention

                “Can you please let go of your phone for awhile? The food is here”

                “Oh, I’m sorry” she put her phone in her bag, she delightly looking at her food, she order a sausage sandwich and orange juice, while Gu Donghae order tuna sandwich and a cup of coffee.

                “Hmm… looks delicious…”

                “yes, shall we eat?”

                “Oh..wait..” she takes out her phone again and takes a photo of her food “I’ll post it later” she mumble

                “Hyerin… hide that” he said in strict tone

                “I’m sorry…” she hides her phone again

                “Let’s eat” he invited

                They start eating the food, Hyerin as usual eating her food happily.

                “You like it?” Gu Donghae ask

                “Neh, it’s good, I really miss this kind of food…”

                Gu Donghae bites his sandwich and there a little sauce on his corner lips that he didn’t notice.

                “Oh, oppa.. you have something” Hyerin take a tissue and lean a little forward to Gu Donghae and wipe the sauce

                Gu Donghae is shock by what Hyerin did; he’s just looking at her

                “Oh!! I’m sorry” Hyerin retreat to her sit and continue to eat

                “So, how are you and Donghae?” he wanted to know the real statue in their relationship straight from her, because she don’t believe on everything that Miyeon tells him.

                “We’re doing great, although Donghae is busy he always make sure we always have time together. We have little problem but we can get through it”

                “But you’re still hiding your relationship” he carefully said, observing the changes on her face.

                Hyerin stop eating, her face is unreadable.

                “Read news about you and Donghae dating but his company denies it”

                “Neh, we both decided that” she said but Gu Donghae is not convince

                “Hyerin” he reaches her hand on the table and held it “Why are you keeping this up? Why you have to hide in his shadow? Is he hiding you because of his career?”

                Hyerin pull her hand off to him “Aniyo… stop saying things… you don’t know anything, on what’s going on” tears are threatening to escape from her eyes “If revealing the truth will cost me losing him, I gather to live in his shadow than living without him. Hyerin stands up and gather all her things, walk out at the store. Gu Donghae stands up and put money on their table, he run after Hyerin. He manages to catch up to her, he block her way.

                “Look , I’m sorry, ok… I didn’t mean it, I’m just worried about you”

                “If you want this friendship to work, don’t say bad comments to our relationship” Hyerin is staying strong not to shed tears.

                “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again” Gu Donghae pull her to his arms to comfort her but her phone suddenly rings.

                Hyerin planted her feet on the ground, answer her phone. “Hi, Baby, you’re awake now” she’s smiling brightly just by listening to his voice.

                “Neh, can’t sleep properly without by my side, How are you there?”

                “I’m fine, having a little stroll; I saw your tweets and oppas too”

                “Neh, they demanding Jungsu hyung to go there next time, all of us together”

                “Really? Oppa… I’ll just go back to my hotel, call me after hmm… 20 minutes?”

                “Sure, my angel… I’ll call you back, I love you”

                “I love you too oppa” she hangs up the phone “I’m going back to the hotel” she just said and call for a cab. Gu Donghae didn’t manage to say to do something.

Skip

                At Hyerin’s hotel room

                Hyerin is just finished her evening shower, she wear blue tank top and pajamas as her sleeping outfit.

                She receives a message from Gu Donghae asking her to open the door. Hyerin tied up her hair before going out to the bathroom then open the door.

                “What now?” Hyerin not in the mood

                Gu Donghae was stun by Hyerin’s look, it was his first time since he was away to see Hyerin in that kind of clothes.

                “What?” she losing her patien

                “I haven’t eaten dinner yet but I don’t like eating alone, so I just bought some food and share it with you. To make peace…please” Gu Donghae using his charm to Hyerin. “Please Hyerin… I’m sorry… I don’t get mad”

                “I’m not mad at you”

                “Really” he smiles “So can I enter?” he welcomes himself to Hyerin’s room; he put all the food at the small table.

                “The food is ready” he pulls a chair, “Sit now”

                Hyerin just sigh and sit on the chair, as Gu Donghae sit across to her.

                “What would you like to eat? I have some pizza, chicken, pasta or burger” he offers

                “Just the chicken” she answers, Gu Donghae give her a piece of chicken and they starts eating.

                “So, how long you’re going to say here?” he ask, trying to make a conversation to her

                “Probably… one week or two…”

                “Oh, it’s a long vacation”

                “It’s not a vacation I have work” she look away

                Gu Donghae noticed balls of strands on the bed, it’s look like Hyerin is making something.

                “Is that what you bought from the craft store?"         

                “Neh… I’m making scraf and gloves for Donghae, my second gift”

                “Oh… he must be very spoiled to you”

                “Aniyo… I’m just giving my love to him” Hyerin smile

               The atmosphere is getting awkward between them, Gu Donghae remember something.

                “Oh, I forgot I bought some wine” he pulls out a bottle of wine in the paper bag “Let’s drink a little”

                “Aniyo… Donghae prevent me from drinking”

                “Just one glass” he insist

                “Aniyo… I’m ok”

                “Ok, I won’t force you” he opens the bottle and pours it on a glass.

                Cause you are so beautiful

                “Oh, my phone” Hyerin put down her chicken, wipe her hand, she sit on the bed near at the side table where her phone was.

                “Hi, baby.. I though you have schedule”

                “I’m just checking if you already in bed”

                “I’m already in bed, just taking a little snack” she avoid telling that Gu Donghae is also there because she doesn’t want her husband to worry.

                “Baby… go to bed now..”

                “But I can’t sleep without you here” she cutely said

                Gu Donghae is just listening to their conversation while controlling himself not to make a scene.

                “I can’t get to sleep without your goodnight kiss” she giggles like a teenager who’s talking to her crush.

                Gu Donghae is just looking at Hyerin then he gaze at the glass of juice of Hyerin.

                “Neh, I’m going to sleep now… I love you baby.. mwuaahhhh” she hangs up the phone

                “I’m sorry about that” she sit down back to her chair

                “No, it’s ok… here’s your juice” Gu Donghae give the glass of juice

                “Thank you” she drinks it until the last drop

                After few minutes, Hyerin is starting to get sleepy, her eyes are getting heavy and her head is twirling around.

                “Oppa… I think you should go now” she sounded like a drunken person

                “Wae?” Gu Donghae innocently ask

                Hyerin stand up and walk towards the bed “I’m a little bit sle…” Hyerin fall down on the bed before she could finish her words.

                Gu Donghae smirk and he carry Hyerin to put her gently on the bed, then he lay down beside her, he pulls Hyerin closer to him.

                “Finally…” he caressing her face “Just the two of us” he kiss her lips and smile in victory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys, it's me again... 

i manage to finish one chapter.... yehey...... hope you like it.....