Preparation

My Little Wife

Hyerin wakes up alone in the bed, she looks at the clock it's already 7:00 in the morning. A smile form in her face when she hears someone seems like cooking in the kitchen. When she goes out of the room she go straight to the kitchen and find Donghae in the kitchen busy cooking.

She looks at him for awhile, she realizes that Donghae's back becomes musculine and his chest becomes broader. She quitely walks towards him and give him a back hug.

"Why you didn't wake me up?" she ask

Donghae smile, put down and spatula to place his hands over hers "I was planning to surprise you with breakfast in bed."

He was about to turn to face her but Hyerin hold him still.

"Just a second, I want to you hold like this for awhile."

They stay like that for few minutes, feeling every moment they have because by next week Hyerin is going to her surgery. They only have one week to spend to be together while Hyerin still remembers everything.

He hold her hand to look at the rings in her ring fingers on her left hand, he gives back Hyerin's ring to her last night.

"It really looks good on you." he said as he touch it

"Off course, no one can wear this rings except me.:

Donghae turns and kiss her head "Yes, that rings are only for you."

Hyerin reach for his hand "Why aren't you wearing yours?"

"I'll wear it later, I'm cooking right now"

Hyerin pouted

"Don't get sulky now" he hugs her "By the way they are asking you to come to the dorm later."

"Wae?"

"I don't know, they just ask me to tell you."

"hmmm.... there is something fishy..."

"yah.. just go there...your oppas are asking you"

"Fine" she stick her tongue out

Skip

The two is having their morning breakfast.

"Tomorrow we will go to hyung" he said as he put some vegetables on Hyerin's bowl

"Should we bring him food?"

"Off course" he drinks his coffee "My angel, I'll just be going to the company after breakfast"

"Wae?"

"I have a few things to do, arrange my schedules to make sure I'll be with you to your surgery until you wake up."

Hyerin looks down "I'm sorry for the trouble"

"Hey" he lift her chin "We talk about this already, I'll be with you all the way." he caress her face

"Do you think Jungsu oppa can come before my surgery?"

"Hyung already filed for emergency leaves and I think his superior will allow him."

Donghae looks at her eyes with full of worries and fear about what's going to happen next week.

He kiss her "Everything will be fine, so stop thinking things, huh?"

"Neh" she smiles "Anyway you're going to your company might as well drop me off by the hospital."

"Okay."

Skip

Donghae drops Hyerin at the hospital for her check up and other test in preparation for her surgery.

"I'll be requesting for CT Scan, X-ray and some blood test" Dr. Cha

"Okay"

"Is your brother going here before the surgery?"

"Yes, I think so, why?"

"I'll just going to talk to him about the procedure and the things that will happen before, during and after the surgery."

"yeh, oppa will come." Hyerin tighten her grip to her bag strap. "Dr. Cha?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Please promise me that I will survive this, that I will wakes up again." tears are lingering on her eyes.

Dr. Cha smiles at her "You don't have to worry me and your uncle will do our best, just don't be scared and have a courage to survive. Everything will be fine."

Skip

After going to the hospital, Hyerin go to her restaurant to check some papers.

"Did you go to the hospital?" Ms. Kim ask

"Yes, did some test." she sits on her chair and start looking at the papers. "Do I just sign here?"

"Yes, I already check it"

Hyerin sign the papers

"Unnie?" she stands up and hugs Ms. Kim "Take care of this restaurant while I'm gone."

Ms. Kim hugs and gently tap Hyerin's back "I will, you don't have to worry."

"Unnie.... I'm sorry if I'm going to forget you."

"It's okay, I'll just going to introduce myself to you again, just like before."

"Can you stay by my side until I can walk on my own again?"

"I'm glad you ask me, I thought you never ask me that because of have your Donghae."

Hyerin breaks the hugs "Unnie"

"I'm just joking" Ms. Kim giggles "Don't worry, I'll keep my eyes on Donghae"

Hyerin smiles "I know you will do that" the two laugh together.

Skip

It's already 6:00 in the evening when Hyerin arrives at the dorm. She open the door but the whole dorm is dark.

"What the.... they ask me come here but there's no one here" she turn on the lights to see all the clothes and shoes all over the floor. "Yah!! Is this why they ask me to come here, to clean up" she starting to get sulky

"I'm going to kill them later" she put down her bag and starts to pick up the clothes.

"Yah!! Are you cursing us?" Kyuhyun suddenly pops out somewhere

"Omo!!" she gets startle "Yah, Hyunnie"

"Surprise!!!!!" the other members goes out, popping some party poppers, blows some party horn.

Hyerin just freeze to where she is standing.

"Surprise!!"

"Yah...oppa..." she starts to cry

"Aigoo...aigooo....." they all hug her at the same time.

"Why did you do that? I taught that you just want me to come here to clean." she wipes her tears

"Mianhe.... we just want to surprise you" Sungmin explain

"Yeh.. you really surprise me.. who's idea is this?"

They all point to Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun eyes got big "But you all agree that this is a great plan."

"Bapo!!" Hyerin throw some of the clothes her pick to Kyuhyun

"Why are you letting all out on me, we all planned this"

"Because we're just on the same age"

"No, we're not" Kyuhyun protest

"Okay..okay..." Siwon cover Kyuhyun's mouth "That's enough or you two will be doing that whole night"

"Let's eat" Eunhyuk announce

"Wait, Donghae is not here" Hyerin

"He will, let's eat" Eunhyuk said

They all starts to eat together, they prepare special foods for that night.

"By the way Hyerin" Sungmin calls

"Neh oppa"

"We prepare this for you" Sungmin gave box to Hyerin

"What is this?"

"Open it" Ryewook

"Thank you oppas"

"Just as I thought, we didn't wait for me" Donghae just arrives with boquet of flower in his hand.

"We're hungry, that's why we eat already" Sungmin said

"Donghae-yah look oppas give me a gift"

Donghae sits beside Hyerin "i also have this for you"

"Thank you" she kiss him on cheek

"Open your gift now" Donghae said

Hyerin excitedly open the box and she sees a blue scrap book. "Wow, it's beautiful" she scan what's inside.

It's a compilations of their pictures together and some writings from the memebers.

"We made it ourselves" Kyuhyun proudly said

"I can see that" Hyerin is enjoying looking through the pages "It's cute"

"We made that for you so you will know that we're friends." Ryewook

"Thank you for making this."

"Wait... there's more" Kyuhyun gave her a small box

"What is this?" she open the box "USB?" she wonder

Eunhyuk takes the usb "Thank you" he plug it on the laptop and place the laptop in front of Hyerin.

It's a video message of them to Hyerin.

"Annyeong... Hyerinnie... It's me Wookie oppa, I'm your cooking buddy, we always want to cook and you teach some dishes. Let cook together again after you get well. See you..."

"Hyerin.... I'm Sungmin oppa... your cutest oppa... don't forget this beautiful face... bye bye... puing puing.."

"Ha..ha..ha..ha.. I don't think I'll be needing this video because I know with this handsome face you will recognize me immediately. Hyerin... hello... I'm Hyukjae oppa... the most handsome oppa... more handsome than Siwon."

"Hyerin... annyeong.... It's Siwon oppa.... take care of yourself and I'll always pray for you... get well soon."

"Hyerin... it's me Heechul oppa... we're going to have fun after you get well. Be strong and we will wait for you."

"Hyerin annyeong..... I hope you will still be my fan when you watch this... I'm Jongwoon oppa.... see you soon... Hyerin fighting."

"Dongsaeng-yah..... it's me Kyuhyun... you can call me Hyunnie. I'm older than you.... we're not same age, araso? Anyways, you need to get well soon so that we can have fun like we used too, okay?"

"Hello... My angel.... I'm Lee Donghae and I'm your husband.... it's real... just look at your hand to see our ring, you see it rght. I promise to be with you, take a good care of you and I'll make sure you will fall in love with me again. Get well and I'll take care of the rest. I love you, my angel."

The video is finish, Hyerin is already crying.

"Just concentrate on getting well, everything will be fine." Siwon said

"Don't worry, I will take care of tha idiot" Eunhyuk point at Donghae.

"Thank you oppa and I'm sorry if I will not remember you."

"You don't have to say sorry, we always can make new memories together after your surgery." Kyuhyun

"Baby stop crying... araso?" he wipes her tears

"yeh...yeh...I'll stop now" she wipes her tears

"Okay...let's change the mood a little bit, who wants some desserts?" Eunhyuk said

"Wae?" they all ask

"Siwon bought some dessert, let's eat it"

"I'll get it" Hyerin stand up

"Thank you" they all said

Hyerin go to the kitchen to get the cake.

"We need a knife" she pulls the drawer then suddenly a strike of pain in her head.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!" they heard a scream

They run to the kitchen and see Hyerin on the floor holding her head.

"Hyerin..." Donghae pick her up

Hyerin clenching her fist really tight on her head.

"Ahhhh..... " she scream in pain

"Get her medicine in her bag" Donghae shouted

Ryewook runs to get the medicine.

"Baby...baby..." he hold her head to look at him

"Oppa it hurts" she cries out

"You need to drink your medicine, huh?" he said and he notices that her lips is bleeding because Hyerin keeps biting her lips.

Hyerin just nods

"Hyung here" Ryewook gives the medicine

"Hyerin.. here's your medicine"

Hyerin just open as Donghae put the medicine on and gave her a water.

"It hurts a lot" she tightly hold on to Donghae shirt "Oppa... it hurts..." she cries out

"Should we take her to the hospital?' Siwon suggests

Donghae shakes his head "They can't do anything anyway, this is just another attack." he hold her closer to him "It's okay, the pain will be gone soon."

They watch Hyerin in her suffering, body twitching and pain seems like forever, sweats already covering her body as time passed by, other can't look at her, some of them pity for her and some are too ashame because they can't do anything for her except to wait until the medicine takes effects.

It's been thirty minutes Hyerin starts to calm down, she already let go of Donghae's shirt.

"You okay now?" he wipes her sweat on her forehead

"A little"

He touch her lips "It's bleeding" he look at her palm "Your hands too."

"I want to rest in a bit"

"Hyerin" Ryewoook

"Neh, oppa" she sits up

"Ms.Kim is calling" Ryewook gives her phone

"Don't take it, you need some rest now" Donghae takes the phone

"It might be important, I'll rest after this"

"Okay" he gives her phone

Hyerin answer her phone

"No, I'm at oppa's dorm, wae?"

Hyerin stand up with Donghae's help

"What!!?" her eyes got big and run back to the living room, she hurriedly turn on the tv.

Cold wind crawls into Hyerin's body, she is frozen to where she stand.

Super Junior Leeteuk's sister is dying due to the condition that might cause of her accident last year. The news reporter on the tv

"It's all over the news tv and on net, me and your uncle don't know how the information got thru media."

Hyerin hold her temple and sigh "They shouldn't have use my brother's name in this"

"Dr. Hyun is working to stop this."

"No, I should be the one who fix this. I don't want Jungsu oppa got into trouble because of me."

"Hyerin... you don't need to face them. You know the media they can be harsh just to get what they want."

"I know but I have too, I just don't want them to use my brother's name just to get things bigger."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to have press conference to end this at once, after all even foreign art media has been calling me."

"Wait" Donghae interrupt "No, I'm not letting you do that."

"Unnie, I'll call you later." she hangs the phone

"Hyerin... no... we can just release a statement."

"Yes" Siwon agrees it's not a good move to call all the press, it's much better to release statement at once to end this." 

Hyerin sigh, hold her head

"Dongsaeng-yah...I'm going with you, if you determine to have press conference."

"No... you can't do that"

"Why not?" Donghae agrees "I can't let you go alone to face them."

Hyerin is helpless, she knows how stubborn Donghae is.

"Okay" she answer "I'll release a statement but I will not deny the issue."

Donghae hugs his wife "Let's deal with this tomorrow for now you need to rest."

Skip

Next morning, Ms. Kim release the official statement through Hyerin's web page. Saying that she will go under another surgery in the head to remove the blood that accumulate in her head. After the surgery she will be inactive for another 1-2 years to recover. She also ask the media not to use her brother name in the issue that she's involve in. She also apologize for keeping this thing to people, especially to those who are supporting her and waiting for her works because she just want to have quite surgery and recovery. She ask everyone for their prayers to her coming surgery and hope that she will be able to face them soon.

In the meantime, Donghae and Hyerin is getting ready to visit Leeteuk at his camp. Hyerin is just sitting quitely at the passengert seat.

"Let's just buy some food for hyung on the way" Donghae said while putting his seatbelt.

"..........."

"What do you want meat or chicken?" he looks at her

Her eyes are sleepy because she can't sleep last night.

"Hey" he holds her hand "Are you alright? If not, we can just postpone this"

"I'm alright, I need to see oppa."

"Baby, the netizen will stop now that you already release a statement."

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm.... well.. some may not but you just have to be firm that the statement that has been release today is your final statement about the issue."

She sigh "I don't know.."

Hyerin has been down and irritated lately, and Donghae totally understand that, his hyung is far away and he knows that he is the only one that Hyerin can lean on for the time being."

Donghae hold her hand firmly "Just don't mind them, you already give what they want and that's it. All you need to think about is to get well, so you can go back soon."

He kiss her forehead "Can you please show me your smile?"

Hyerin smile for him.

===================================================================================